Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture (2474 Views)

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / If You Receive My Protest Picture That Has Gone Viral Courtesy Of Sahara Reporte / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Movic1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by asvpChuu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Awon werey !! ..#

A toff man of biafRAT based in southwest won't agitate for biafRAT.;probably cuz of what e wll loose; Jobless ipod flakes(s) youth' wu were born 10 years after d war making noise with dea loudmouth fr biafRAT..#

Oponu gbogbo'

8 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by okomogo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Give me one reason why BIAFRA would succeed if we even decide to reconsider them, It is still those Corrupt people, like the ORJIs of ABIA STATE ,THE OKOROCHAs and NGIGEs that would be in the helm of affairs.W

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by gab264(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
okomogo:
Give me one reason why BIAFRA would succeed if we even decide to reconsider them, It is still those Corrupt people, like the ORJIs of ABIA STATE ,THE OKOROCHAs and NGIGEs that would be in the helm of affairs.W
And what's makes nu think that those thief's will be in govnt eeeeeh?
All this zoogerian polthiefians will regret what they are doing now.
Probably they will like to enjoy their loots in zoogeria were they have loots head quarter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by pjohne200144: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
The people of IPOB what ever they call themselves are just stupid, Igbo are too greedy all theses agitation are driven by greed. If Nigeria there consider the option of granting them independence they would kill themselves, though they should remember that SS are not included in there struggle. foolish people.

18 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by RisingSun1: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
pjohne200144:
The people of IPOB what ever they call themselves are just stupid, Igbo are too greedy all theses agitation are driven by greed. If Nigeria there consider the option of granting them independence they would kill themselves, though they should remember that SS are not included in there struggle. foolish people.
Useless Creature! How many igbos have been killed by follow igbo in Imo,Ananmbra,Abia,Ebonyi and Enugu?

U are a madman.

No idi•ot can stop Biafra!

7 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by isaacnelson: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why re people so mad about biafra my goodness yoruba ahuasa fulani leave biafrans alone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by flokii: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2015
and these yeebos are not united o...

heard an Imo state man cannot become perm. sec in Anambra buh they want to come to Lagos and be appointed commissioners...

most of these guys will cry last... then it would be too late

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Phame: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Fraudsters!

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Tolatutu: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2015
I would actually love for Igbos to get their Biafra. Can they leave already

3 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Phame: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2015
isaacnelson:
Why re people so mad about biafra my goodness yoruba ahuasa fulani leave biafrans alone
biafra is popular on nairaland pol-section. We don't know about them here.
Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Phame: 12:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Tolatutu:
I would actually love for Igbos to get their Biafra. Can they leave already
I can't wait for them to go. I'm tired already.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 07, 2015
pjohne200144:

why 've they not gone extinct since they kill there selves.
and since wen did u become thr shepherd

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 07, 2015
okomogo:

if u get sense u wont be mentioning names here,
when there are more corrupt pple like AMBODE, TINUBU
AND show me that politician who is more corrupt than [b]olusegun baboonsanjo
?
corrupt to d extent of bribing hiz daughter inlaw to sleep with her lipsrsealed.. tabooo!
thats d worst taboo u can commit in biafra!

we all kno dat politicians are corrupt but u stii allowed ur stewpidity to rule over u... sorry![/b]

5 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by pazienza(m): 12:43am On Nov 07, 2015
God bless Biafra!

Peace to Arewa-Oduanistans.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 07, 2015
pjohne200144:

Lying propagandist, here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. Can you find any Igbo on this list of top 20 corrupt leaders?:

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 07, 2015
RisingSun1:
Useless Creature! How many igbos have been killed by follow igbo in Imo,Ananmbra,Abia,Ebonyi and Enugu?

U are a madman.

No idi•ot can stop Biafra!
nwanne m nwa Chineke biko hapu ndi osu imi ndi ofe mmanu ka ha ga buru ihe gbasara biafra anyi n'isi............... uchu aghaghi igbagbu ha nile si na anyi agaghi enweta biafra............ biko gbachi ha nkiti ka ha n'ezuzughari ruo mgbe anyi ga adi njikere ibuso obodo umu anumanu a bu naijiria agha.............................

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Duru1(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2015
okomogo:

These are Nigerians and shall not have no place in Biafra. Are you this slow?

3 Likes

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 07, 2015
flokii:
and these yeebos are not united o...

heard an Imo state man cannot become perm. sec in Anambra buh they want to come to Lagos and be appointed commissioners...

most of these guys will cry last... then it would be too late

NAIJASOM:
For me personally, it's fundamentally about what type of country will I leave for my children and grandchildren. Sadly, Nigeria embodies the opposite. 

I have finally accepted that we are not one and will never be. I have a higher chance of being killed in Nigeria by a fellow country man than outside the country. In other countries, if I become very successful, I am a role model but in Nigeria, they will porposefully create policies to attack my success. One Nigeria indeed.

CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.

dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion. 

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by sexaddict08(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

if u get sense u wont be mentioning names here,
when there are more corrupt pple like AMBODE, TINUBU
AND show me that politician who is more corrupt than [b]olusegun baboonsanjo
?
corrupt to d extent of bribing her daughter inlaw to sleep with her lipsrsealed.. tabooo!
thats d worst taboo u can commit in biafra!

we all kno dat politicians are corrupt but u stii allowed ur stewpidity to rule over u... sorry![/b]

not only bribing her daughter-in-law na bribing they daughter-in-law.
Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by CharleyCharley: 4:24am On Nov 07, 2015
ofe mmanu pigs, come and _masturbate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Misterlaby: 5:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Funny thread
Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Movic1:

The post never insinuated the picture as one from any recent pro-biafra protest.
Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2015
Phame:
I can't wait for them to go. I'm tired already.

Not until they leave Nairaland _i wunt take them serious..Since they claim not to be nigerians again' make dem swerve abeg##Mofos'

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Phame: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
WeedSeller:

Not until they leave Nairaland _i wunt take them serious..Since they claim not to be nigerians again' make dem swerve abeg##Mofos'

i want them gone .
Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by redsconsult(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2015
fake drugs
fake electronics
fake picture
fake pastors
fake agitators
fake leaders
fake anything you can ever think of

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Creamybanana claming to b yoruba# Who do u tink u can fool with a lil-yoruba statement" e ronu tunwada' its actually. E ronu piwada' no 'tunwada'..#probably its d only yoruba word u knw'

1 Like

Re: Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
sexaddict08:

not only bribing her daughter-in-law na bribing they daughter-in-law.

grin...
LMAo

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Africa And African Countries That Would Wow You / JUST IN: Sambo Dasuki Gave Newspaper Outfits N10m Each Through Obaigbena / I Made Huge Sacrifice To Ensure APC Victory – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.