Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) (6197 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by chibabby(f): 12:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2015
chibabby:
So We Heared She Came to visit him today at adoration ground in enugu. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uMueX_aeaIA/VjxzVHv6ENI/AAAAAAAHOZA/xPaNPCNVcbA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
see more photos
http://www.nairaguide.com/2015/11/photos-aisha-buhari-visits-fr-mbaka.html

In deed!

3 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Thawarplay(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Today is my Bday..... 20likes

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 2:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Wetin come b my own
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Vikkie14: 2:13am On Nov 07, 2015
Thawarplay:
Today is my Bday..... 20likes
You put "am" for mouth? Abi im go add more years to your age?
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by emmasege: 4:17am On Nov 07, 2015
You want Biafra and yet one of ur own was a campaigner and is still a supporter of PMB. If you guys were really serious you would start ur BiafraBiafra from Mbaka's church. Thought you guys said Yorubas are the betrayals of the south. What do u want to say of Father Mbaka who turned his pulpit to a campaign platform for the then opposition party? His 'single voice' then was more than five million igbos' combined. Not forgetting the likes of ogbonnaya, okorocha, ngige, ikachukwu etc. There are betrayals of the south in every ethnic region found therein. What does one say of Edwin Clark, another agbaya like the shameless ebora of owu. They are just too numerous to count.
My advice for Ndi Igbo is to find a peaceful way of negotiating their ways in or out of this Lord Luggard's imposed marriage. The current biafra agitation could be sustained PEACEFULLY like the s/west movement of June 12 which was rewarded with OBJ presidency. Though the Niger Delta agitation was not without militancy but it was also rewarded with a GEJ Presidency. Keep the pressure on, who knows you just might succeed with ur request or be rewarded with the presidency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by godwinkessi: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2015
emmasege:
You want Biafra and yet one of ur own was a campaigner and is still a supporter of PMB. If you guys were really serious you would start ur BiafraBiafra from Mbaka's church. Thought you guys said Yorubas are the betrayals of the south. What do u want to say of Father Mbaka who turned his pulpit to a campaign platform for the then opposition party? His 'single voice' then was more than five million igbos' combined. Not forgetting the likes of ogbonnaya, okorocha, ngige, ikachukwu etc. There are betrayals of the south in every ethnic region found therein. What does one say of Edwin Clark, another agbaya like the shameless ebora of owu. They are just too numerous to count.
My advice for Ndi Igbo is to find a peaceful way of negotiating their ways in or out of this Lord Luggard's imposed marriage. The current biafra agitation could be sustained PEACEFULLY like the s/west movement of June 12 which was rewarded with OBJ presidency. Though the Niger Delta agitation was not without militancy but it was also rewarded with a GEJ Presidency. Keep the pressure on, who knows you just might succeed with ur request or be rewarded with the presidency.

Why is Biafra giving u so much headache and heartache. Why trouble urself so much about Biafra? Na wa oooo, can't u just leave Biafra out of ur misery? Why killing urself? If u think Biafra won't be actualized why worry Urself? Leave them alone bro

10 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2015
godwinkessi:

Why is Biafra giving u so much headache and heartache. Why trouble urself so much about Biafra? Na wa oooo, can't u just leave Biafra out of ur misery? Why killing urself? If u think Biafra won't be actualized why worry Urself? Leave them alone bro

If not for Biafra oil, don't you know his region will be as underdeveloped as Congo and Somalia cool

3 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by sammyj: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2015
wink wink
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by drberry(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Has Buhari's ministers been sworn in yet?
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by sandraokosun1: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by jane0000(f): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

If not for Biafra oil, don't you know his region will be as underdeveloped as Congo and Somalia cool
so south south now don turn to biafra abi Mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
so south south now don turn to biafra abi Mtchewww.

Ask those Ijaws wey protest for Yenagoe in support of Biafra grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by jane0000(f): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Dude those ain't Ijaws youth. Those are your brothers(Igbos) living in south south

4 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
Dude those ain't Ijaws youth. Those are your brothers(Igbos) living in south south

You must be a great witch to know a group of people without being there physically to investigate them

5 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by jane0000(f): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

You must be a great witch to know a group of people without being there physically to investigate them
I know what you jobless igbo youth will do. Plss don't drag me in to this your useless biafra thing this early morning

4 Likes

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
I know what you jobless igbo youth will do. Plss don't drag me in to this your useless biafra thing this early morning

Rather than drag you , I will propose love on your bed. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by jane0000(f): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Rather than drag you , I will propose love on your bed. grin
undecided
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
undecided

Don't worry

I will make sure you really enjoy it
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Phinagold(f): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Fake pic
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by emmasege: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

The last time I checked south east comprised of enugu, anambra, imo, ebonyi and abia states. Only imo produces oil, which is not in large quantity. May I inform u that ondo is also an oil-producing state & member of the NDDC? I'm convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Lagos & ogun also have oil, being rich in aquatic resources.
Let me also inform u that the IGR of Lagos alone is more than the annual budget of some African nations and is large enough to take care of the entire south west. And mind you, ibadan is another economic hotspot of the s/west. To crown it all, our agricultural resources are our pride.
And you would be living in a fool's paradise to think the s/south are with you. I know that region very well, you are on your own. Do u even know that a part of the s/south was part of the defunct western region. Should the unexpected happen (which we don't pray for), they will NEVER go with you & neither will they ally with the west again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Dfinex(f): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

And u.... What is biafra oil

1 Like

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Dfinex(f): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Abeg na for which part of yenagoa them for do the protest
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by DaFlash: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2015
chibabby:
So We Heared She Came to visit him today at adoration ground in enugu. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uMueX_aeaIA/VjxzVHv6ENI/AAAAAAAHOZA/xPaNPCNVcbA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
see more photos
http://www.nairaguide.com/2015/11/photos-aisha-buhari-visits-fr-mbaka.html

That's mbaka offering and blessing kolanut.
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by chernest2002: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Is pay time, mbaka campaigned so much so he must have been paid.
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by darelar(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

How many biafra state were producing oil or you were counting Niger Delta as part of biafra? Am 100% sure that Niger Delta won't join you people's for your struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
darelar:

How many biafra state were producing oil or you were counting Niger Delta as part of biafra? Am 100% sure that Niger Delta won't join you people's for your struggle.

Yenagoe protest

Ijaws don join

Ask Ijaw youth council
Re: See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) by nickxtra(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Fr. Mbaka, if oga Buhari catch u with his wife ehn! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Shuts Down Onitsha With Their Mega Rally Today'! / PDP To APC: Our Party Will Win All Supplementary Polls / Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.