Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile (20294 Views)

2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by 10kgod(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
counter thread on point. this is sensible. not a negative points ....r

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by waice6571: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
ofofoCEO:

CALL me names because I just mentioned a simple truth.

I know like three squad members of this team that are my friends.
The earlier we stop cheating in age grade competitions, the better for our national team. GOD BLESS THEM ALL THE SAME, I AM PROUD OF THEM STILL

God bless you as well.
That you know some of them should make you better than Judas Isscariot. Stop this hurting feelings of yours and never be bewildered or intimidated by other people's acheivment.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by sniper77(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
billtommy:
1.Team Mali bullied all their opponents with strong Physique. HOWEVER! Team Nigeria is also strong when it come to Physique as africans. plus we understand the game better in this competition. Amunike was recently commended by Fifa as the best technical coach so far.
so the decider will be technique not strength

2. we have scored more goals in this tournament than any other country. for every one goal they have scored we have a minimum of two.

3. We know how to deal with africans been africans ourselves

4. We are world champions and knows how to do it at this stage.

5. Any tournament we beat Brazil we go on to win it check Atlanta '96 . moreso having beaten the host and stubborn Mexico. Mali will just be another team to beat becos the boys are fuel to go.

6.Every time the media writes them off, they make themselves special on the field.

7. Nigeria U17 did not play Mali U17 in the African U17 championship Final.Nigeria lost to south africa at the semi final.Mali and south africa played. the final.

8. Winning U17 back to back is 100% possible.Brazil did it.Check your record.

9. Nigeria can still win U17 outside Asian continent.

10. Don't be surprise if nigeria beat mali up to 3 goals.

Source: comments by robosky02 and sammie 771 on the thread "5 reasons why Golden eaglet will not lift the trophy in chile"

The malians can't be written off easily.Technically our boys are better but in physique I give it to the malians.I honestly want the golden eaglets to win this cup and the jinx of not winning in an Asian country must end tommorrow by fire by force.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why do i have the feeling that what happened in 2009 will repeat itself if care isnt taken.

This is how we were too confident and over over over-hyped the eaglets of 2009.

I'm not pessimistic but this guys are the champions of Africa and i watched two of their games and i was totoally impressed with their style of play.

I pray we defend the cup,so help us God.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by ofofoCEO(f): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
waice6571:

God bless you as well.
That you know some of them should make you better than Judas Isscariot. Stop this hurting feelings of yours and never be bewildered or intimidated by other people's acheivment.

Judas you say? You are an average Nigerian sha.
Did I mention names? Their appearance alone betrayed them in the first instance not me.
You mean because am a patriot I shud nt express myself? Oga I wasn't even stating the obvious and you guys are crying foul.... I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
billtommy:
1.Team Mali bullied all their opponents with strong Physique. HOWEVER! Team Nigeria is also strong when it come to Physique as africans. plus we understand the game better in this competition. Amunike was recently commended by Fifa as the best technical coach so far.

2. we have scored more goals in this tournament than any other country. for every one goal they have scored we have a minimum of two.

5. Any tournament we beat Brazil we go on to win it check Atlanta '96 . moreso having beaten the host and stubborn Mexico. Mali will just be another team to beat becos the boys are fuel to go.

6.Every time the media writes them off, they make themselves special on the field.

7. Nigeria U17 did not play Mali U17 in the African U17 championship Final.Nigeria lost to south africa at the semi final.Mali and south africa played. the final.

Source: comments by robosky02 and sammie 771 on the thread "5 reasons why Golden eaglet will not lift the trophy in chile"
Your post made a lot of sense.

Indeed, Nigeria will bury Mali tomorrow.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by akanbiaa(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
veekid:
your own head correct, unlike one bastard Nigerian givn us reason why we'll lose
Biafran you mean?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by waice6571: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
ofofoCEO:

Judaism you say? You are an average Nigerian sha. Did I mention names? So because am a patriot I shud nt express myself? Oga I wasn't even starting the obvious and you guys are crying foul.... I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC....

unrepentant you. What a pity self righteous saint!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
bugzbunny:
Reasons......... Nigerians are Age cheats
All of u are cheats
Chrisantus played with kroos and bojan...
Where is he today?
Sunday okoro played with hazard...
Where is he?
Aghahowa resigned frm police and played in japan korea world cup as an 18yr old.... When was d last time a Nigerian won African player of d year
Onazi and Musa played with Hazard, I'm sure you can find them.

Berisha played with Iheanacho, where is he? Ochoa played with Success, where is he?

If you like, be expecting the entire team to progress, as if you and all your classmates from Secondary School are on the same level of progress

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Aystarz: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Go Golden Eaglets!!! Our U-17 30 undecided

LoL...that ain't a nice ending to it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
another counter-thread.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
Why do i have the feeling that what happened in 2009 will repeat itself if care isnt taken.

This is how we were too confident and over over over-hyped the eaglets of 2009.

I'm not pessimistic but this guys are the champions of Africa and i watched two of their games and i was totoally impressed with their style of play.

I pray we defend the cup,so help us God.
if you've followed this team, you would know they are the least hyped team in some years.

Iheanacho's team had hype. Nobody rated Amuneke's boys before the semis.

Being African champions means nothing. Ivory Coast were champions in 2013, what happened? We went to U20 as African champions, what happened?

The Amuneke team is an enigma and that is how they win, nobody can get them
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by mart2k(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
bugzbunny:
All of u are cheats
Where is he today?
Where is he?
Aghahowa resigned frm police and played in japan korea world cup as an 18yr old.... When was d last time a Nigerian won African player of d year
what is dis one saying
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Lero15(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Go Golden Eaglets!!! Our U-17 30 undecided

Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aystarz:

LoL...that ain't a nice ending to it.

I know! embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
freshcvvs:

And the Brazilians
The Mexicans?

U-45 I guess embarassed undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by bugzbunny: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
Onazi and Musa played with Hazard, I'm sure you can find them.

Berisha played with Iheanacho, where is he? Ochoa played with Success, where is he?

If you like, be expecting the entire team to progress, as if you and all your classmates from Secondary School are on the same level of progress
Dnt defend cheat oo... Mali too is a cheat.. Jzt imagine a senior world cup where two african team make d final..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dnt defend cheat oo... Mali too is a cheat.. Jzt imagine a senior world cup where two african team make d final..
everybody is a cheat then.

You think FIFA would allow African nations cheat over the west? you must not be very smart.

Tell me if the Mexican Captain looked 17, what of their No.3? What of Berisha 2013? And Mosquito?

Dey there make pant dey wear you?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by freshcvvs: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

U-45 I guess embarassed undecided

Then no story. goat chop goat.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by bugzbunny: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
everybody is a cheat then.

You think FIFA would allow African nations cheat over the west? you must not be very smart.

Tell me if the Mexican Captain looked 17, what of their No.3? What of Berisha 2013? And Mosquito?

Dey there make pant dey wear you?
Let's play a game then.....
Hazard is 24....musa said he is 23..
If musa is actually above dat.... May u run mad..can u say Amen to dat
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
freshcvvs:

Then no story. goat chop goat.

I'm not disputing that. They're all cheats embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by safarigirl(f): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
bugzbunny:

Let's play a game then.....
Hazard is 24....musa said he is 23..
If musa is actually above dat.... May u run mad..can u say Amen to dat
small children everywhere on NL. You talk like my kid bro......

once again, dey there make pant dey wear you. Mikel is 28, Costa is 26, if Costa is above that, may you grow small brain..... can you say Amen to that?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by freshcvvs: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm not disputing that. They're all cheats embarassed

Then no issue here.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
D golden eaglets had created a record for jonathan is time to replicate dt record for buhari too|

all d best in advance i love naija my identity and pride
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice try Op....... Lemme add some more...... **smiles**

11. Nigeria have NEVER LOST to Any African side in the History of the Fifa U-17 World Cup.

1985: Guinea 1-1 Nigeria (Nigeria won 4-2 on pen.)
Stage: Semi-finals

1993: Ghana 1-2 Nigeria
Stage: Final

2001: Nigeria 1-0 Burkina faso
Stage: Semi-finals

12. Nigeria have never lost to Non-European opposition in the Final of the Fifa u-17 World cup. That means the only teams that has beaten us in the finals in 1987, 2001 and 2009 are ALL "European teams"

13. Nigeria have always won the tournament whenever we produced the "GOLDEN BOOT WINNER" (1993, 2007).

In 2009, Sani Emmanuel was Silver boot winner
In 2001, Femi Opabunmi was Silver boot winner
In 1987, Phillip Osondu was Silver boot winner (2nd top scorer)

In years our players won Silver boot, we won the silver EXCEPT IN 1985 and 2013 (THE 2013 Nigerian SUPER CLASS, The new Golden Generation....... The Greatest U-17 team ever seen across all continents since 1985....... They are the Birth of a new era in Nigerian Football and YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! "TO ALL DOUBTERS"............ MANY OF THEM ARE DOING WELL IN CLUBS IN EUROPE...... JUST RECENTLY, IHEANACHO AND SIMON MOSES MADE A 40-MAN LIST OF SUPER YOUNGSTERS FOR THE European Golden Boy Award..... *smiles*).

1985 also saw us having Momoh (4 gls) among the top 3 scorers but we still won it......*smiles*

Osimhen is "undoubtably" the Golden Boot Winner for 2015.......... Look, Nigeria WON'T LOSE THIS...... NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I don't see it happening.......*smiles*

14. This is the "STRANGEST" TEAM EVER SEEN AT THE FIFA U-17 WORLD CUP............

Note: THE 2013 TEAM WERE THE MOST ENTERTAINING, MOST ALL-DOMINATING, MOST DYNAMIC, MOST TIKI-TAKA/TOTAL FOOTBALL-PLAYING, MOST RUTHLESS, MOST LETHAL, AND THE GREATEST TEAM AT THIS LEVEL EVER....... AND THANK GOD THEIR GROWTH CONTINUES AS most are in good clubs in Europe.

BUTTTTT,,, this 2015 CLASS IS SIMPLY THE MOST "CLINICAL" AND "VERY LETHAL" PLUS UNPREDICTABLE.
Give this 2015 class just 7 shots on target, and they'll convert at least 4-5 of them. Yessss!!!!! They're that "deadly"........ They have so little of the ball (they hardly win the battle of possession) but know how to utilize it within "little time" they're given.......

They are "so clinical" and Use time on the ball "effectively". **smiles**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it........ The Op's combined with mine points to a Nigeria win.........

Mali is an excellent side though they don't come close to the Nigerian Class of 2009..... (Not to mention The Nigerian Class of 1985, 1987, 2001 and 2007 or the Ghanaian class of 1995).

The Ghanaian class of 1991, The Nigerian Class of 1993 and the "World breaking" Super Nigerian Class of 2013 are the 3 best African sides to have graced this age-grade......... With the
2013 Nigerian Class standing out worldwide.

It will be a final in its "own" splendour..... It will be tough BUT NOT AS TOUGH AS THE "MEXICO GAME"

I feel Mexico were the "tournament's toughest team"....... Like Mali, they were "unbeaten" until Nigeria "shocked" them with another "BEAUTIFULLY STRANGE PERFORMANCE"......... *smiles*

My Final Prediction: Mali will do the playing but Nigeria will do the scoring....... Why?? Nigeria is just "TOO LETHAL AND CLINICAL"..... **THE OVERALL STATS SHOW THIS**

It will be evenly matched in certain areas...... But the Most lethal Side can beat the "better side"...... That's soccer in another language for all........*smiles*

Nigeria for Gold...... Mali, u guys are really good but I'm afraid, like Mexico, ur unbeaten run has met it's "END". *winks*

Nigeria (WE) simply wanna show the world that we CAN WIN ON ANY CONTINENT AT THIS LEVEL AND NOT ASIA ALONE.......... *smiles*

billtommy:

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Cateyes07: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
bugzbunny:
All of u are cheats
Where is he today?
Where is he?
Every country is guilty of age cheat, check out most doping cases in sport, it is the west(European) that are involved
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ore000:
is it by winning?
at the 2007 FIFA under 17 world cup
we had chrisantus Alfa oseni etc
but at that same competition were hazard welbeck bojan Toni kroos
we have to aim to be the best but the focus for them should be on development,exposure then winning
Na waa for u ooooo. u no see chrisantus that time say name man? name him peak be that.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
chaberry:
I initially didn't want to reply you, but you really need to go to hell
No I won't. But you still didn't answer my question? Where the fvck is Biafra? Is it on Mars?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
#Gbam. May God help us.
Amen
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by eduxerxes: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
A true 17-year old Nigerian!

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by bummyla(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Amen! I Believe It! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by nextlevel2222: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
chaberry:
I initially didn't want to reply you, but you really need to go to hell

You forced to comment on this thread. You need to go for brain check that is you need to visit psychiatric hospital idiot. Biafra ko biafra ni. Enemy of Nigeria. Nigeria will not divide by God's grace. Stupid fellow. Tell your members that wnt to divide Nigeria that Nigerian Army will kill them all. Have you forgotten Ojukwu war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! / Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma / AFCON: Nigerian Players Sing Adekunle Gold's Song 'High' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.