Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile (20298 Views)

2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by damiloladuke: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
h
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Segadem:
na u born them?

Yes! angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by koppa(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
ofofoCEO:
Number one is WE ARE OVER AGED
dummies like you are why some Africans feel inferior...mumu,so becos they have a bigger physique means they are old,this are young boys doing the nation proud,even at 40 you've still not travelled outside your state not to talk of mexico,ageing fool...

#Village Champion

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
I smell trophy.......quote me,i don't mean trophy lager beer.......Oooooooooooooooo ;Do
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by AnonymustME(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
11) Because the trophy isn't very heavy?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by faray: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
make dem no go complacent
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
billtommy:
1.Team Mali bullied all their opponents with strong Physique. HOWEVER! Team Nigeria is also strong when it come to Physique as africans. plus we understand the game better in this competition. Amunike was recently commended by Fifa as the best technical coach so far.
so the decider will be technique not strength

2. we have scored more goals in this tournament than any other country. for every one goal they have scored we have a minimum of two.

3. We know how to deal with africans been africans ourselves

4. We are world champions and knows how to do it at this stage.

5. Any tournament we beat Brazil we go on to win it check Atlanta '96 . moreso having beaten the host and stubborn Mexico. Mali will just be another team to beat becos the boys are fuel to go.

6.Every time the media writes them off, they make themselves special on the field.

7. Nigeria U17 did not play Mali U17 in the African U17 championship Final.Nigeria lost to south africa at the semi final.Mali and south africa played. the final.

8. Winning U17 back to back is 100% possible.Brazil did it.Check your record.

9. Nigeria can still win U17 outside Asian continent.

10. Don't be surprise if nigeria beat mali up to 3 goals.

Source: comments by robosky02 and sammie 771 on the thread "5 reasons why Golden eaglet will not lift the trophy in chile"

They will make us proud

Lets pray for them

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by WailingWailer00(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
anything the imbecilee Buhari lays his hands upon becomes a failure
I pray that God delivers our boys from evil

Amen
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
chaberry:
Who care about Nigeria, when you have Biafra?
Pls in which continent is Biafra? Does it exist? I can't seem to find it on my map.
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by ofofoCEO(f): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
koppa:
dummies like you are why some Africans feel inferior...mumu,so becos they have a bigger physique means they are old,this are young boys doing the nation proud,even at 40 you've still not travelled outside you state no to talk of mexico,ageing fool...

CALL me names because I just mentioned a simple truth.

I know like three squad members of this team that are my friends.
The earlier we stop cheating in age grade competitions, the better for our national team. GOD BLESS THEM ALL THE SAME, I AM PROUD OF THEM STILL

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by optimum4eva: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Truluvguy:
your useless cousin made 5 useless reason why we wont lift the trophy and now you made 10 good sweet reason. God bless you
amen
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by koppa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
ofofoCEO:

CALL me names because I just mentioned a simple truth.

I know like three squad members of this team that are my friends.
The earlier we stop cheating in age grade competitions, the better for our national team. GOD BLESS THEM ALL THE SAME, I AM PROUD OF THEM STILL
really,such a pathetic liar,three of them are your friends and you are back here in Nigeria back bitting,you Duff..go do some deliverance bro...your enslaved under some witchcraft voodoo
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
freshcvvs:

Have you seen the Malians?

U-45? undecided embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by chaberry(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
MissGdope:

Pls in which continent is Biafra? Does it exist? I can't seem to find it on my map.
undecided
I initially didn't want to reply you, but you really need to go to hell
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by monebhota: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Go on eaglets we are solidly behind
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by ofofoCEO(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
koppa:
really,such a pathetic liar,three of them are your friends and you are back here in Nigeria back bitting,you Duff..go do some deliverance bro...your enslaved under some witchcraft voodoo

Oga I wasn't back bitting, by the way I feel its you that will need to visit SCOAN asap because you are so full of hate.
So travelling abroad nah achievement? Tell me something. I don't know. KOPPA
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by koppa(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
ofofoCEO:

Oga I wasn't back bitting, by the way I feel its you that will need to visit SCOAN asap because you are so full of hate.
So travelling abroad nah achievement? Tell me something. I don't know. KOPPA
probably you don't know how retarded your brain is,piss offff
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
koppa:
dummies like you are why some Africans feel inferior...mumu,so becos they have a bigger physique means they are old,this are young boys doing the nation proud,even at 40 you've still not travelled outside your state not to talk of mexico,ageing fool...

#Village Champion

That's too much na. Haba!

Besides, Must one travel abroad before you count them as successful?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Since1960: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Up 'baby' Eagles!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by edusucces(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
You re on point
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by klax(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
billtommy:
1.Team Mali bullied all their opponents with strong Physique. HOWEVER! Team Nigeria is also strong when it come to Physique as africans. plus we understand the game better in this competition. Amunike was recently commended by Fifa as the best technical coach so far.

2. we have scored more goals in this tournament than any other country. for every one goal they have scored we have a minimum of two.

5. Any tournament we beat Brazil we go on to win it check Atlanta '96 . moreso having beaten the host and stubborn Mexico. Mali will just be another team to beat becos the boys are fuel to go.

6.Every time the media writes them off, they make themselves special on the field.

7. Nigeria U17 did not play Mali U17 in the African U17 championship Final.Nigeria lost to south africa at the semi final.Mali and south africa played. the final.

Source: comments by robosky02 and sammie 771 on the thread "5 reasons why Golden eaglet will not lift the trophy in chile"

God bless you. Tell them the agitators who hate their own country.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by chaberry(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Segadem:
hehe, wonder shall never end.
Did u know the original meaning of Biafra?
in Igbo language bia means come while fra means(I will not say it, but u can ask from elders)
so, Biafra means come and ------
What's your point exactly?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by koppa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

That's too much na. Haba!

Besides, Must one travel abroad before you count them as successful?
not necessarily in all cases,but in this guy's case is a criterion
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by thetelz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by MAXRICHADO: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Technically, Malians are not packaged, but our boys are and so, stand the beta chance of coming back home with the trophy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by mikewoques: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
billtommy:

11. My support is behind Nigeria
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Bollinger(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
billtommy:

You mean "why the under 21 will win the trophy". You are championing reason's why they will win? simple. There is only one reason. They are over aged players.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by VickyRotex(f): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
koppa:
not necessarily in all cases,but in this guy's case is a criterion

This is what the guy said:

ofofoCEO:
Number one is WE ARE OVER AGED

I don't see anything bad in what he has said. Which is the obvious truth. Not all of them are U-17.

I'm not even judging by looks now, if I was to judge by that, maybe I'd say they're all above 18.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by McBrooklyn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria Must Win!

I don go collect all my Money for bank (Precisely Millions of Naira) Wey Ah go use stake on Nigeria 2+ odds

Money Must Be Made grin

Like If You Think I Am Doing The Right Thing And Share If You Think I Am Not
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by ndigbo: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:
anything the imbecilee Buhari lays his hands upon becomes a failure

I pray that God delivers our boys from evil

Amen

what is this one saying
Sorry, didn't see your handle (WailingWailer00) before quoting you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by freshcvvs: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

U-45? undecided embarassed

And the Brazilians
The Mexicans?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by kingzohlala(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Its a certain win for naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 / ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars / Onauchu Wins Belgian Pro League Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.