Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (59713 Views)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by porshuch: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Lying Liars! No tribunal can 'sack' any governor to install another. The electoral law forbids that. The worst they can do is to order rerun.

As for this case, the Judge is yet to give his verdict.
I never new you're this deluded, I thought you know something. SMH

Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Smooyis(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
idemudiacollins:
Buhari Influenced the Judgement... this is not healthy for our Democracy

Do you have any proof? I will like to know.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Contumely: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Lying Liars! No tribunal can 'sack' any governor to install another. The electoral law forbids that. The worst they can do is to order rerun.

Was there a rerun for Peter Obi in 2006?
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Adeshizzy: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Tonye now i give up on you, Since the day you decamp you lost your glory and you thinking cap.... PDP has done the worst to your life i swear....

How about this

Edo State: Osunbor was sacked and Oshiomole replace him

Osun: Oyinlola was sacked and Aregbe replace him

Ekiti: Segun Oni was Sacked and Fayemi replace him

Ondo: Agagu was sacked and reply by Mimiko.

Anambra: Ngige was sacked and replace by Peter Obi

that's all i know people can add there's

River state:omehia sacked and ameachi was elected

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by juman(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Celebrating mama Taraba victory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBQzN3n_rwM
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by genuinechimere(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
congratulations to her. wish her well.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
APC wins again? smiley
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by ceejawhyte(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ TonyeBarcanista seems u don't watch news.. it's a correct news update the OP is giving
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Smooyis(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria male politicians cheating since 500BC.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by ceejawhyte(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
But Tribunal just did that today
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Aystarz: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
philGeo:
Too bad, how APC will be sacking other parties like that, is it because they are in Power or what? To bad if this story is true, because they win the presidential election, they thinks that, they are the only party that deserve everything?

Your grammar though deserves a sack too!
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by duwdu: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

W.r.t. the part of your post I've put in bold... So you mean that the law should allow the PDP to now present a valid candidate AFTER the fact - the election having already been held? Mehn, you're on a long thingy! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by mapet: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
do you know how she was declared Governor?

This wasn't via election. .....she was declared Governor because the court ruled that PDP had no primaries, hence, no candidate.

What this means is this isn't based on the people's votes, just a technical error on PDP's part.......not that Taraba is my business, but this isn't the 'will of the people' thing, if that was the case, it would have been a re-run, not an outright removal

.....and should every other parties be responsible for PDP's technical blunder? PDP have retinue of lawyers and advisers, and ought to have known what the law states.
The meaning of the technical blunder is that they never participated in the election in the first place........and out of those who did participate, Mama Taraba won
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by cole265(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Mumu grin
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by midnytpoison(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a sound record set by APC.......PDP cant achieve dis even if u give them 99year and 12months.....
I love APC..
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by fotadmowmend(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Smooyis:

Do you have any proof? I will like to know.
Proof So.... Buhari and his cohorts(APC) we allow u to see proof against dem ? But it is reasonable and logical to conclude that APC is effecting 'change' in some key PDP states .
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by conyema12(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
As much as I applaud the verdict of this tribunal I feel very bad because the judiciary are very selective.

In a place like Abia where election was not conducted, The tribunal went ahead to hand it over to PDP

this is very bad
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Btruth: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
To God be the glory for making this possible when least we expected it. It's nice for us to see our first female becoming a governor in Nigeria. Another good history for APC.

Hello Wike, relax don't trouble yourself. You were giving the opportunity for a re_run, OK? But, you better go and started preparing yourself well for Mr. Peterside Dakuku or else, you will use that government house to make history that you've been there once before.

Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus for the sweet victory.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Bolade005: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

When you write an article or post a comment, most of the times I'm always like "wow, this guy is good, he's very intelligent" but sometimes I'm also like "wow, this guy is stupid and dumb". Right now, I feel like the latter.

A lot of people really need to ask God for forgiveness. I know how a lot of people talk trash about how the Hausa's treat their women and just look at it, an Hausa state produced the first female governor. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by philGeo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aystarz:

Your grammar though deserves a sack too!
I am not Perfect sir, it is better than promise unemployed citizens #5000 but not fulfill.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by safarigirl(f): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
mapet:

.....and should every other parties be responsible for PDP's technical blunder? PDP have retinue of lawyers and advisers, and ought to have known what the law states.
The meaning of the technical blunder is that they never participated in the election in the first place........and out of those who did participate, Mama Taraba won
at least you know this isn't based on 'the will of the people'.....dazall

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Spybradd: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
moNKEYst4luv:

You actually write like a learned. but I doubt your intellectual capability. but why didn't u demand for Biafra during Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Gej?

let me Advise you. same way ojukwu contest several times and loss. is the same way Biafra is a joke before the world. dead on arrival. if the Genesis of Biafra could loss in his own Land. how do you get support. Get sense bro

Biafra is daed on arrival and a joke yet you monkeys from da zoo nation keeps chipping like crazy,keeps brooding,keeps convulsing,mouthfoaming....over the mere mention of biafra! your post has garnered 25 "LIKES" already,and you vultuers say BIAFRA is nothing!

ChIMpANzEeS grin
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by gretblue: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Two face people. Fighting for Biafra govt in the East, fighting for PDP gov in the far away North.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
do you know how she was declared Governor?

This wasn't via election. .....she was declared Governor because the court ruled that PDP had no primaries, hence, no candidate.

What this means is this isn't based on the people's votes, just a technical error on PDP's part.......not that Taraba is my business, but this isn't the 'will of the people' thing, if that was the case, it would have been a re-run, not an outright removal
So PDP and APC are the only two parties that participated in the election huh. How is it mama taraba's fault if one party(PDP) out 5 that registered for the election did something wrongly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by aperture11: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually there is precedence in the Fayemi case. I think Oshiomole and Aregbesola too. Correct me if i am wrong please.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by mapet: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
at least you know this isn't based on 'the will of the people'.....dazall

Ok it is based on the will of God
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Spybradd: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
mapet:

what you are saying in essence is that inec,who dully registered ishiaku and conducted the elections ,did a bad job,huh?

this whole bulshiit from apc is a threatening nigerias so called democracy..
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by madjnr: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
because the other guy was nowhere near him.

I speak of a valid Otti case, if any case should have been won, it was Otti. The raucous the Abia state election caused was akin to what happened in Rivers, but judgment comes and the APC wins in Rivers and APGA loses to PDP in Abia

Okowa is trash, but he's not my trash

hmmm
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by Sirdayor(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is not true! Tribunal can only order for a fresh election. The present electoral law does not give power to tribunal to sack a governor, but can only order for another election.
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by BoiGrammz: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
don't bring gender into this. if a woman must win let it be fair and square. Besides, this woman is hardly a representation of me. She was terrible at the ministerial screening, I cannot just take anything simply because she's female.

I'm not from Taraba and her Governorship is not my concern, I repeat, Otti had a stronger case, but he lost. Why?
.safari baby?? Im surprised to know youre also a wailer..
Instead of you to be happy with the history this woman just wrote on sands of time on behalf of nigerian woman, youll not be this pained.
It was obvious that mama taraba won and people were celebrating already before we woke up the next morning to find out that the election has been rigged. It was on the front page then, i took my time to quote this jabajantic post of yours to preach some sense into your head... Work hard like this woman and stop begging seun that you wanna be a mod in the sport section and be updating score lines.
Meanwhile, if youre not happy with this development please feel free to jump down from mount kilimanjaro
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by madjnr: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
gretblue:
Two face people. Fighting for Biafra govt in the East, fighting for PDP gov in the far away North.
lolyougetem
Re: Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku by madjnr: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
gretblue:
lol you get em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says / Soldier & Girlfriend Who Supply Ammunition, Uniform To Bandits Caught In Zamfara / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.