Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? (5002 Views)

RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Nigerians Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act - Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by hopilo: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
From the president remark on fuel subsidy and his approval of subsidy now, does it mean that BUHARI DECLARES HIMSELF A FRAUD?

"...If anybody says he's subsidizing anything, he's a fraud. Who's subsidizing who?.. " - BUHARI, MAY 2015

for a former Oil Minister, NNPC boss, Head of State, and PTF boss, this man is either very very daft or he is just being mischievous asking what subsidy is and calling it a "fraud"

Well I guess now I can go on calling Buhari a fraud without anybody challenging me. HE SAID SO HIMSELF THAT ANYBODY SAYING HE IS SUBSIDIZING ANYTHING IS A FRAUD.

413 Billion paid to the cabal.

Seriously for something Buhari said did not exist and for which Nigerians have crucified GEJ and Deziani over, for Buhari to now pay 413 billion, even when price of crude is halved, for Nigerians to be paying same amount of money for fuel even with the price of crude crashing.

At a time everyone has asked him to remove fuel subsidy, he does not because of suspected deal his party entered into with marketers and the cabal which made them hoard fuel and cause artificial scarcity during elections so there will be no light or fuel and people can vote in anger against GEj.

This is Buhari telling you fuel aubsidy is all SCAM.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Teeboy22(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
ehn ehn
but u don forget say

Apc na change

4 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by caprini1: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Guns and bombs can not sack a government in Nigeria...........but deny Nigerians accessibility to fuel and other petroleum products,that government is a gonner.

2 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by ernesty20(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Buhari and confusion is like 1 and 2

11 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by EternalTruths: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
hopilo:
From the president remark on fuel subsidy and his approval of subsidy now, does it mean that BUHARI DECLARES HIMSELF A FRAUD?

"...If anybody says he's subsidizing anything, he's a fraud. Who's subsidizing who?.. " - BUHARI, MAY 2015

for a former Oil Minister, NNPC boss, Head of State, and PTF boss, this man is either very very daft or he is just being mischievous asking what subsidy is and calling it a "fraud"

Well I guess now I can go on calling Buhari a fraud without anybody challenging me. HE SAID SO HIMSELF THAT ANYBODY SAYING HE IS SUBSIDIZING ANYTHING IS A FRAUD.

Seriously for something Buhari said did not exist and for which Nigerians have crucified GEJ and Deziani over, for Buhari to now pay 413 billion, even when price of crude is halved, for Nigerians to be paying same amount of money for fuel even with the price of crude crashing, I guess Nigerians now know how money got missing in NNPC in 1977, in PTF and every office Buhari has held.

At a time everyone has asked him to remove fuel subsidy, he does not because he knows the deal he entered into with marketers and the cabal which made them hoard fuel and cause artificial scarcity during elections so there will be no light or fuel and people can vote in anger against GEj.

Now you know cool

3 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
hopilo:

Seriously for something Buhari said did not exist and for which Nigerians have crucified GEJ and Deziani over, for Buhari to now pay 413 billion, even when price of crude is halved, for Nigerians to be paying same amount of money for fuel even with the price of crude crashing.

At a time everyone has asked him to remove fuel subsidy, he does not because of suspected deal his party entered into with marketers and the cabal which made them hoard fuel and cause artificial scarcity during elections so there will be no light or fuel and people can vote in anger against GEj.

Why not spend time to comprehend what "Who's subsidizing who" means
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Djicemob: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Why not spend time to comprehend what "Who's subsidizing who" means
Go and sit down!!! Am tired of you guys making it seem as if we dont understand English with this "Spend time to comprehend what he meant bulsshit" whenever buhari is caught in the middle of his own mess.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
Go and sit down!!! Am tired of you guys making it seem as if we dont understand English with this "Spend time to comprehend what he meant bulsshit" whenever buhari is caught in the middle of his own mess.
Till you comprehend the quote, I'll leave you to your madness
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Till you comprehend the quote, I'll leave you to your madness
Please what does it mean? I really want to understand.

6 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Orjioorji(f): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Buhari is a dullard he is unstable and he will continue to fail,

7 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by 234GT(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
I bought petrol at 110 per liter in Ado Ekiti this afternoon. NNPC Mega Station was not selling fuel. Change is indeed in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Please what does it mean? I really want to understand.
Government claims to be subsidising its people (fuel subsidy) when in actual fact it is subsidising its failure (inability to fix and build refineries).
Buhari's stand is that you don't threaten to remove subsidy, you work hard to get refineries working so you don't have to pay subsidies.
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Government claims to be subsidising its people (fuel subsidy) when in actual fact it is subsidising its failure (inability to fix and build refineries).
Buhari's stand is that you don't threaten to remove subsidy, you work hard to get refineries working so you don't have to pay subsidies.
How did you know this is what he meant by that statement? As in, how can it mean this? I need an etymological breakdown and if possible in both the literal and metaphoric aspects.

8 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
How did you know this is what he meant by that statement? As in, how can it mean this? I need an etymological breakdown and if possible in both the literal and metaphoric aspects.
Comprehension
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by NNPCFACTS: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:

Take sense...
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Comprehension
Then comprehension is not enough. Why do we comprehend differently at this point? Tell me how you manage to come about it, simple.

3 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
NNPCFACTS:

Take sense...
What does this mean?

1 Like

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Then comprehension is not enough. Why do we comprehend differently at this point? Tell me how you manage to come about it, simple.
Not obliged to
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Not obliged to
Then it wouldn't be wrong if I say you don't know what you are talking about. You are only using and interpreting words whose meaning you have little knowledge of. Can I say that?

2 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by drss(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
hopilo:

as it is now there is fuel scarcity in d zoo.
Buari is a dulllaaardd.

4 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by drss(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
234GT:
I bought petrol at 110 per liter in Ado Ekiti this afternoon. NNPC Mega Station was not selling fuel. Change is indeed in Nigeria!
chai bros u lucky o! Na between N120 to N130 dem dey sell am for some states.

2 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Then it wouldn't be wrong if I say you don't know what you are talking about. You are only using and interpreting words whose meaning you have little knowledge of. Can I say that?
Of course you can
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by LastSurvivor: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
buhari is Nigeria greatest mistake..
21st century scam..

1 Like

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:
Of course you can
And it doesn't matter to you?
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by 234GT(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
drss:
chai bros u lucky o! Na between N120 to N130 dem dey sell am for some states.

All na change my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
And it doesn't matter to you?
Opinions are free
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Opinions are free
Yes. And doesn't make them truths or lies. Just know whatever thing you try to defend next time. That's what it means to understand and know anything. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Yes. And doesn't make them truths or lies. Just know whatever thing you try to defend next time. That's what it means to understand and know anything. Cheers.
So you are going to leave without giving your own definition of "Who's subsidizing who"

Would be pathetic if you don't
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

So you are going to leave without giving your own definition of "Who's subsidizing who"

Another mistake. I never claimed Knowledge of who is subsidizing who. I'm only baffled at your intelligence. I mean your revelation. The burden of proof is not mine to carry. But I can try if you insist.
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:

The onus of prove lies on u.

Why pay for subsidy when u alleged that subsidy does not exist and it is a fraud and u still go about perpetrating the same fraud as stated by u?

The presidents words should be his Bond or is he exempted from such rules?
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Another mistake. I never claimed Knowledge of who is subsidizing who. I'm only baffled at your intelligence. I mean your revelation. The burden of proof is not mine to carry. But I can try if you insist.

Waiting
Re: Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
byrron:

The onus of prove lies on u.

Why pay for subsidy when u alleged that subsidy does not exist and it is a fraud and u still go about perpetrating the same fraud as stated by u?

The presidents words should be his Bond or is he exempted from such rules?

Where did he say subsidy does not exist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Presents N129.9bn Budget For 2019 / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Lured Into Negotiations And Then Arrested / Lagos Captured Already: See Photo Breaking Internet Now - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.