Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) (46250 Views)

10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by doneee: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Asking IFA.....

A second please..
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cuttie
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Bad belle cool shocked shocked
Lol

You know i'm not bad belle na
grin
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by uncjay(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is d cuttest biko
The two on ur pf.....
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by nikkiking(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Khd95:
Dos dis stop chelsea frm goin to relegation
only a Chelsea fan think this post won't make front page tongue.

Enjoy your relegation tongue nobi crime.

Others av been there
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by CR77(f): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
I know but e be like say person hack ur Account
Airforce1:

Lol

You know i'm not bad belle na
grin
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
no.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Yanks101: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
She is an igbo baby.
Ofcourse, it is expected.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
I know but e be like say person hack ur Account
Why you say so?
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by vickylala239: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
obiremy:
More

Wen Ppl think celebrity are special ppl

Made from gold.

Dats him on bed Jst Lik any other person
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP, did he ask you to display his daughter's pictures?
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Not cute.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by uchemummy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
She's very cute but you can't say cutest because some people who have even more cute babies do not have the privilege of fame or choose not to publicise their babies.

The OP said Nigerian celebrity.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Larynx(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
NA YOUR PAPA OWN HER BIOLOGICALLY..... MUMU undecided
RedCard1:
She's cute but she doesn't look like her mom or dad. Please who biologically owns her? Her mother must answer this question.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by CR77(f): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Airforce1:

Why you say so?
becos i can't believe u type dis
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
uchemummy:
The OP said Nigerian celebrity.
ok ma

Bear in mind that Kano has celebrities that are not known in Lagos. But I'll rephrase to avoid ambiguity.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
She is cute no doubt but my baby is d cutest cos am a celebrity wanna be..
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nwocha12(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
RedCard1:
She's cute but she doesn't look like her mom or dad. Please who biologically owns her? Her mother must answer this question.
U are right.

1 Like

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by dumie(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yes! She is the cutest Okoye kid
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
becos i can't believe u type dis
I was only joking o

Lol
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by fm25odumoye(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Khd95:
Dos dis stop chelsea frm goin to relegation

They(Chelsea) can't escape it(relegation) this season..... I Don dey pity them sef
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by ishiamu(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Airforce1:
Shes not cute

Likewise ur Wack singles that can wake a dead man from the grave
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by godwin120alex: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Very cute, I love fair babies die
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
RedCard1:
gbam! Pls you dey search my mind, how do you know. What I'm thinking?
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by dayoade2007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
She's cute though, but not sure she's the cutest
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by kissty(f): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is d cuttest biko
on her way to mother earth
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Dalyjay(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Haha aiye, on top say she light come see my little sister here
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by amuoge: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
How to prepare utara okpa.
Utara opka is the only protein swallow popular among the Nsukka people in Enugu state.
Mix okpa flour with water until it looks like a mixture of akamu with cold water but a little bit watery. The water should be added at interval to avoid forming balls making it hard for proper blending. Boil the mixture as you continuously stir, don't push the paste on the side of the pot. A time will reach when the paste will look not edible, ignore and continue with the stirring. Only add Water which has been boiled and kept within reach and at the moment it looks like the utara okpa is done you add more of the hot water and boil for some time before continuing with the vigorous turning. The aroma and dark white look shows it is done. Taste to be sure it is like normal okpa when cooked. Transfer the food to any plate of your choice in which shape it takes after congealing just like agidi.
Serve with ogbonno and okro soup preferably ukpo (dried okro).
NOTE: I advise you chew the food for only twice and the third is for you to send it down. Anything more than that makes the content unpleasant in the mouth.

[img]
Utara opka is the only protein swallow popular among the Nsukka people in Enugu state.
Mix okpa flour with water until it looks like a mixture of akamu with cold water but a little bit watery. The water should be added at interval to avoid forming balls making it hard for proper blending. Boil the mixture as you continuously stir, don't push the paste on the side of the pot. A time will reach when the paste will look not edible, ignore and continue with the stirring. Only add Water which has been boiled and kept within reach and at the moment it looks like the utara okpa is done you add more of the hot water and boil for some time before continuing with the vigorous turning. The aroma and dark white look shows it is done. Taste to be sure it is like normal okpa when cooked. Transfer the food to any plate of your choice in which shape it takes after congealing just like agidi.
NOTE: I advise you chew the food for only twice and the third is for you to send it down. Anything more than that makes the content unpleasant in the mouth.

[/img]
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by CR77(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ok boss

Have a lovely weekend
Airforce1:

I was only joking o

Lol
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Ok boss

Have a lovely weekend
Thanks dear

Blessings
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / Flavour Wears Boxer Briefs In New Instagram Photo / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.