Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) (46254 Views)

10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Chukzy44(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Airforce1:
Shes not cute
gues u cuter dan her mgboo?
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
nikkiking:
only a Chelsea fan think this post won't make front page tongue.

Enjoy your relegation tongue nobi crime.

Others av been there

hater spotted

chelsea is goin nowhere
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by moses320(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
She is not the cuttest because u never c my own coolShe is not the cuttest because u never c my own
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by tosyne88(f): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cute baby
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by moses320(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
I knew u must b fulani family or u are blind that is y u talk like dat ;
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by nikkiking(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Khd95:

hater spotted

chelsea is goin nowhere
They are already there.

With 1st class tickets tongue.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
These are the cutest!!!!

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mekky05:
The baby is cute, but not the "cutest". *****Modified***** Nothing to write about being FTC!

But, what is "Celebrity", and what is Celebrity baby"?
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by ehix89(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
sum pple dull sha,,,does he need paternity test to tell him dat he z not d father of dat child,,,,,certainly she blipped outside

1 Like

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Goridoe(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Khd95:
Dos dis stop chelsea frm goin to relegation

hahaha dat one don sure aiidy, nuffin fit shange ahm.. grin
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by babra19: 1:05am On Nov 08, 2015
RedCard1:
She's cute but she doesn't look like her mom or dad. Please who biologically owns her? Her mother must answer this question.
true talk
d mama no fair d papa no fair
where she cum carry her own from.
but D's babe s very cute.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by paris10: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2015
She's just yellow. Not really cute but just ok. Black babies are always cutter. Don't know where they get her from, she definitely doesn't look anything like the parents.

Reminds me of late Michael Jackson ( God bless him) and his kids. Igbo people love oyibo too much. Half of Ibos abroad are married to white people. Dignity is far away from them.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Isn't it funny how the baby (Emma of Jude Okoye) of two Igbo fully African parents came out lighter in complexion than the baby of one Igbo (African) parent and one biracial parent (Peter Okoye's kids). Lol.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2015
paris10:
She's just yellow. Not really cute but just ok. Black babies are always cutter. Don't know where they get her from, she definitely doesn't look anything like the parents.

Reminds me of late Michael Jackson ( God bless him) and his kids. Igbo people love oyibo too much. Half of Ibos abroad are married to white people. Dignity is far away from them.

Half of Igbos abroad married to whites? Are you kidding me? The Igbos here in the US that I know that strive to ensure that they marry within the tribe.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by djbussy(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2015
I love my baby.

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Phyno come and carry your daughter o... She no resemble the Okoyes... There is something off about psquare and their children. They never look like them.

Unless they have a gene exhibiting in the new generation. Otherwise phyno come and carry the product of the pear wen you lick.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Wia she com get Yellow 4rm
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by YuckFou: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Why are Yoruba kids always Ugly ?

Good question. Yorubas please help us answer this.
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by YuckFou: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
No, Mike Ezuruonye Son is the cutest followed by Jason Njoku son and Timi Dakolo's own.

How about davido's
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by emmykk(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is d cuttest biko
who did she contest with to become the cuttiest? Okoko
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
emmykk:
who did she contest with to become the cuttiest? Okoko
are u for me or against me? Lol
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by YuckFou: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Larynx:
NA YOUR PAPA OWN HER BIOLOGICALLY..... MUMU undecided

YOU ARE THE MUMU
HE IS RIGHT. BABY LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE SUPPOSED DADDY
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
kissty:
on her way to mother earth
huhn?
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by silversonuc(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is d cuttest biko
i was gan ask same
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by emmykk(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
are u for me or against me? Lol
hahahahaha the smallbabe fine,but as you come say the cuttiest e vex me small Lol happy sunday.....reporting from portharcourt
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by arabianights: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is d cuttest biko

none,They are all cute. Abi have you seen all celebrities babies
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by arabianights: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
DaddyGngeess:
These are the cutest!!!!

Heluva of a proud daddy, you are. They are beautiful.God bless them and may they always make you proud

1 Like

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by sammyananaba(f): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Khd95:
Dos dis stop chelsea frm goin to relegation
. No! no! no!
Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is d cuttest biko
The cutest has not yet bn born.

1 Like

Re: Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) by esther1994(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Is this his first child? He looks old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / Flavour Wears Boxer Briefs In New Instagram Photo / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 22nd Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.