Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar (31728 Views)

Exclusive Pictures Of Some UNIZIK Medical Students That Graduated On Friday. / Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students / Three Months Serial Robbery: Unizik Medical Students Cry For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by aspirebig: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
School life
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Princeengr: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
solace
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by jamex93(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
By fire by force I must understand

Write exam and pass
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by allisonluvsu(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
ha
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Perfectwazobia: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Divine expo needed to succeed
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Lakayanah: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2015
You must past by fire and by force. The kingdom of God suffereth violence, and violence taketh it by force. No worry you don pass already in Jesus name amen.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Truckpusher(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2015
And this is how we end up with half baked medical personnel that will end up treating you for malaria while you're suffering from Asthma. angry

Relying on God to pass your exams after he has given you a skull with a brain is something totally out of place.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nikkiking(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
omotayo9177:
God go help am, make hin lecturer go set their questions on top that same altar. Spiritual jam spiritual..
lol.

Who go come separate both

I guess the answer justify the questions shocked.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
geraldhumphrey:
May God hep u,our future doctor!bt wait u no dey read b4 ni?
Na so... Gd question .
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by bamac(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Immediately i saw the topic i knew it will be this picture... #nairaland
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by ElPhoche(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thats Okofia, Nnewi. That's d school auditorium also used for religious services....
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nigeriancuban: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolz,as an engineering student I once did a similar thing back then sha but on the congregation sit though and I can say it actually worked out for me quite alright so I believe the guy is on his way to the top....
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lolo.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
nairaarea:
I thought altars are sacred places why study there.? Would he try that in a shrine and go scot free? reading there wouldn't change the brain or add anything to it either, perhaps he wants to be celebrity by force. looooool
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by itstpia8: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
why so many anti-Christians on nl these days, opening antichristian threads.

you folks are cultists, I assume.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Koboseadotorg(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
BigBenoski:
If you like read nailed to the cross, if you are not well prepared, you'll end with a fat F
SHARAP
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by sparkleice(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kelklein:
#lolSunday

Read this hilarious letter of a student who decided to drop out of school..and the principal's reply.

LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.
Deer Sir
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.

Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.

I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.

Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.

Your's faithfool
Solo

REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.

Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..
Yours principality
Mr. Fejiro.

gringringrin
Don't laugh alone,carry person join body b4 u go laugh o������������
roflmao.chai .can't stop laffing vry hilarious joke .t realy made my day
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by kenoz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by tudeyzamani: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
If u like gather all the whole bible for dis world dey read ontop....if ur nt fully prepared for a course..There's only one tin involved#Caro go gum you...especially if u jam all those sadistic lectures
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nipora519(f): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
ElPhoche:
Thats Okofia, Nnewi. That's d school auditorium also used for religious services....
pls are u a student there?
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by omotayo9177: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
lol.
Who go come separate both

I guess the answer justify the questions shocked.
Lol
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by estherdim: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
lol

full anointing

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by harry509: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
nairaarea:
God will see u 2ru AMEN.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by onisol(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt] Medicine is not for the unscientific mind and that is the reason why he is failing.....he has to realize that god is an imaginary being and asking for his help is like asking a tree for help....the study of science is the true study of god and there is nothing in the universe above and superior to nature

Please let nobody tell me rubbish unless you have proof of his existence....the end of religion is near..we shall soon bury Jehovah the way we have buried zeus and amadioha etc

[/size]
sir/ma pls don't rain a curse on ur head what u wrote I wrong donofdons
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by wordcat(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt] Medicine is not for the unscientific mind and that is the reason why he is failing.....he has to realize that god is an imaginary being and asking for his help is like asking a tree for help
[/size]

Not just a tree but a dead tree!
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nicepoker(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Academics over hyped
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Graduating from a medical school is not an easy task.......am a living witness........kudos to my fellow medical students

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by AreaFada2: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:
Reading to pass an exam is a torture. More like modern day slavery. You do not read to understand but to just pass.....makes no sense at all. What has man done to his fellow humans?

I think fact is the info needed to be absolved is just humungous now.

Now in medicine, sociology, psychology, ethics, law, genetics/molecular biology, immunology and many more come on top of traditional anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, General Medicine etc. Before you even mention the specialties of Surgery, Psychiatry, Neurology/ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Dermatology, obs & gynae/reproductive medicine/Urology, gastroenterology and so on.

All these why spending a significant chunk of time on the wards.

Not a child's play at all.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kelklein:
#lolSunday

Read this hilarious letter of a student who decided to drop out of school..and the principal's reply.

LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.
Deer Sir
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.

Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.

I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.

Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.

Your's faithfool
Solo

REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.

Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..
Yours principality
Mr. Fejiro.

gringringrin
Don't laugh alone,carry person join body b4 u go laugh o������������
This gonna be our fate soon
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nairasegun: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
I pray he will succeed in Jesus name. Thank God he is reading there too.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by ElPhoche(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
nipora519:
pls are u a student there?
Nah. I have graduated. I graduated from town, not Okofia. I was in Okofia during my pre-clinicals....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians / 2015 June-July NECO Result Is OUT / Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.