Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies - How Much Have You Or Your Guy Ever Spent On Attach Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies - How Much Have You Or Your Guy Ever Spent On Attach Before (343 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rain Curses On CDQ For Denying Ever Spent Money On Him (video) / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy’s House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies - How Much Have You Or Your Guy Ever Spent On Attach Before by morereb10: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Am curious as to how much you girls have ever spent on attach before. For me, I have spent upto 40k for a single one and I know that y'all are thinking and yes I am not broke but am on tight finance if you know what I mean.

I know many of you are not, and many of you have a good and decent jobs and needless to mention, una bobo go dey shower una with the money wella.

How much have you ever spent ladies?

and guys, how much have you ever spent for your girls? For more visit: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/ladies-how-much-have-you-or-your-guy.html

Lalasticlala abeg make we know ladies way they try and guys way their girls don cast spell on.................hahah
Re: Ladies - How Much Have You Or Your Guy Ever Spent On Attach Before by actoor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Am here to read comments.

Why must we even give them money for their Hair?

When we are yet to get Married! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/total Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016. / Iyanya Made Tourism Ambassador In Cross River / Wande Coal Reveals Plans To Drop Mixtape With Wiz Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.