Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (375890 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
johnw74:

Lie Lie dolphinheart

of course you said, god is a two headed god

God and the Word is God John 1:1

you false jw said concerning God and the word:

Lie Lie dolphinheart keeps repeating the same lies over and over again, to bro and sol as well,

you big fraud fella.

1.have you been able to post the full text of that post? no
2. have you been able to show us your post where you responded to my explanations no !

they will say anything else , but to show you this two things above, THEY WILL REFUSE!
they will keep on concerning my words with theirs, but they will have not post that post!
plus remember , up till now , he has not apologised for lying against me that I said " god is a two headed god" or did you not accuse me of saying such ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is a wake up call for all JW's, please read if you want to know the truth. See what a Jw has to say about WTS Doctrines. It's amazing.

http://reasoningwithjws..com/2010/05/my-letter-to-governing-body-of-jehovahs.html?m=1
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
brocab:
No-one is refusing anything-the problem is you don't understand the scriptures.
Their are two types of payments, that had a percentage %. The Custom tithes and the Taxes-the Taxes worked back then, the same as today.
In some countries they have what they call a GST Tax. This Tax is everything we buy, we are Taxed on. From the day you are born to the day you die, we are Taxed, on our living, you are Taxed, when we die-someone pays the burial Taxes.
Tithing was given in merchandise, shocks crops etc..It was a law to tithe a food type, but the law wasn't for all people to tithe. different tribes had different rules, Jesus didn't tithe, nor was He fussed about the Temple Taxes. {Matthew 17}
With all the Mosaic laws that was given back then, some Laws are still used today-while others are not.
Taxes of the land are still paid today.
But the law on tithing doesn't stand today. Not even the Jews today pay tithes-This Mosaic law was kept only by greedy non Christian people who knew they could used this old law-to retrieve a cash flow from God's people, either in tithes, or lets say the Catholic's believe in a purgatory system, or maybe your way of collecting, the Watchtower tells each Church to put monies into the collectors box-to help support the ministries and disasters that may happen in the future. Each Church find ways to support their own cash flow.
Each Church has greedy preachers, who live the high life, while the poor still lives in low life.

This is very un-biblical. God didn't design us to live poorly, nor did He want us helping someone else to be on the get rich plan each week, buying fancy car's, large mansions, building mega Churches for mega crowds-aeroplanes etc.., Living the high life while the poor are living the low life, {Rutherford had it all, travelling the world, didn't he? While everyone staved through the recession}
Our own needs are important too, and when a Church keeps on putting the presser on about how much the martial's cost, or they need monies for some sort of support, then do what the Lord said to do in {1 Timothy 6:5} Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, who suppose the godliness is the means of Gain. From such withdraw yourselves.
He want's us all the live the way He designed us the live equally. Let our Children enjoy life-let us all enjoy the life God wanted us to live.
Churches will survive just on given, and sharing with each other. If the Churches were living up to the Lord-their wouldn't be staving people around the world, not even in Africa.
hi bro, I've been missing inaction but am back for couple of days, you and the others are doing a very good work here keep it up and for the record I don't pay and believe in tithing. I used to pay but when the Lord opened my eyes to the deception of it I stopped. The only requirement God needed from us in order to save and bless Us was Christ. Here is my email zodiakzax12@gmail.com, send me your number so we can chat via whatsapp if you don't mind.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
If you weren't to busy adding to my pages then we could exchange information that concerns the Taxes and the Tithes.
But you, sort changing my pages, it seems you may have all your answers already answered for you.

Why then, are you wasting your time asking me?
And of course they have different payments-Taxes have a cash flow while the Tithes were suppose to be a food product, Back then...But the Pharisees had changed that idea-they would visit Jezebel women of the dark at night. I keep on telling you, the similarities between them, they both have the percentages added to them. And of course they have both been abused.
{Genies 14} Abraham only paid Customs and Tithes to Melchizedek, because it was a Custom in that country-But Abraham paid-with goods that didn't belong to him.
{Numbers 18:20-21} Then the Lord said to Aaron: "You shall have no inheritance in their land, Nor shall you have any portion among them; I Am you portion and your inheritance among the Children of Israel.
"Behold I have given the Children of Levi all the Tithes, in Israel as a inheritance in return for the work which they preform, the work of the Tabernacle of meeting.
Bring all your Tithes into the Storehouse, so maybe My people will be fed {Malachi 3:10}
This amazes me dolphinheart how one like yourself find it difficult to find anything? Have you not heard-let your fingers to do the walking, Have you ever looked into a phone book? Well the bible has similarities-both books have the information we need.
Tithing was the most damaging system ever made {Matthew 23} really gives us a deep insight how the Pharisees abuse the Tithing system. Jesus had made a new covenant, And by looking into the evidence, I can understand why' Those who obey this old law today are cursed with a curse {Galatians 3:10} The Pharisees abused the Tithing system back then, and the Tithing system is abused the same way today-both Pharisees's in different time flames-abuse the Tithing system to destroy lives.
dolphinheart:

custom tithes?
Sir, there are different payments not two types of payment.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks for your email you say you would like to chat with me, firstly I would like to ask you-what part of the world are we from? I only ask because the phone calling can be costly.
zodiakzax:
hi bro, I've been missing inaction but am back for couple of days, you and the others are doing a very good work here keep it up and for the record I don't pay and believe in tithing. I used to pay but when the Lord opened my eyes to the deception of it I stopped. The only requirement God needed from us in order to save and bless Us was Christ. Here is my email zodiakzax12@gmail.com, send me your number so we can chat via whatsapp if you don't mind.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

1.have you been able to post the full text of that post? no
2. have you been able to show us your post where you responded to my explanations no !

they will say anything else , but to show you this two things above, THEY WILL REFUSE!
they will keep on concerning my words with theirs, but they will have not post that post!
plus remember , up till now , he has not apologised for lying against me that I said " god is a two headed god" or did you not accuse me of saying such ?

1. Lie Lie dolphinheart, you know I gave a link to it, brocab saw it and everyone else too, false jw dolphinheart cannot do anything other than lie.
2. Lie Lie dolphinheart, my post is following yours, go take a look, but you already know that, false jw dolphinheart just cannot help but lie.

I don't care about the rest of your post, I'm only interested in the part where you said god is a two headed god.
If you want to repost your post and my post that answers yours then do it, why you keep asking me, pretending like they don't exist?

false jw dolphinheart has now started page 100, of his preaching false jw lies, and also more lying and denying of what he knows he said smiley
100 pages and no converts, but instead false jw's have shown many by their lies and false accusations etc, that they are indeed not God's people cheesy they do a great job here at Nairaland Forums, pity they don't go door to door like that, but that's the wolves in sheep clothing disguise.

You certainly did say God is a two headed god, just because you don't believe God and the Word is God doesn't alter that fact that you said it. And the Bible say's that God and the Word is God, and you can't wriggle out of that and twist things all around like you keep trying to do.
Go have a look at it again, you know where it is, here it is from me again:

Lie Lie dolphinheart said concerning God and the Word:
your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!.

^^^
and that's a copy and paste from Lie Lie dolphinheart's post, isn't it false jw dolphinheart
(bolding mine for emphasis)

see more lies from the sect that is called jehovahs' witnesses at these sites:

http://jwfacts.com/

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/jehovahs-witnesses-answered.htm

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2016
http://reasoningwithjws..com.au/2010/05/my-letter-to-governing-body-of-jehovahs.html?m=1

I was going to read from that site, and I'm sure there is a lot of factual information there, but I stopped near the beginning where the writer said this (in red)

[size=16pt]Reasoning With Jehovah's Witnesses[/size]

This Blog is designed for Jehovah's Witnesses (JW's) that are questioning or have questioned some of the teachings of the Watchtower organization. The purpose is not to be apologetic nor to slander or put down JW's. They are wonderful people. While JW's do have some Bible truths (the state of the dead and paradise earth) they are missing some vital truths. We will analyze the JW's view of blood and other doctrines. I will show Biblical reasoning points to share with your JW family or friends.

Wonderful people don't follow a false jesus rather than Jesus Christ, John the apostle who Jesus Loved said the Word is "God", false jw change God's inspired word and say: He is "a god"
wonderful people don't don't have a lying nature
wonderful people don't call Jesus Christ "a god"

and on and on

there is nothing wonderful about satans disciples.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

verse 3, eternal life is knowing the Father [size=14pt]and[/size] the Son,
the Son said of His Father "thee the only true God", and indeed He is, as is the Word:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

verse 5, Jesus had the Fathers glory in Heaven, and does again now
Jesus Christ has the Fathers own glory

G1391

δόξα
doxa
dox'-ah
From the base of G1380; glory (as very apparent), in a wide application (literally or figuratively, objectively or subjectively): - dignity, glory (-ious), honour, praise, worship.
Total KJV occurrences: 168

Before the World was, the Word - Jesus Christ had the honour, praise and worship that the Father had,
and the Word - Jesus Christ again now has that honour, praise, and worship that the Father has.

God and the Word is God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
brocab:
Thanks for your email you say you would like to chat with me, firstly I would like to ask you-what part of the world are we from? I only ask because the phone calling can be costly.
am from Ghana, we can chat through whatsapp or bbm, not necessarily phone calls. So you can send me your number through my email if that's fine With you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
johnw74:
http://reasoningwithjws..com.au/2010/05/my-letter-to-governing-body-of-jehovahs.html?m=1

I was going to read from that site, and I'm sure there is a lot of factual information there, but I stopped near the beginning where the writer said this (in red)

[size=16pt]Reasoning With Jehovah's Witnesses[/size]

This Blog is designed for Jehovah's Witnesses (JW's) that are questioning or have questioned some of the teachings of the Watchtower organization. The purpose is not to be apologetic nor to slander or put down JW's. They are wonderful people. While JW's do have some Bible truths (the state of the dead and paradise earth) they are missing some vital truths. We will analyze the JW's view of blood and other doctrines. I will show Biblical reasoning points to share with your JW family or friends.

Wonderful people don't follow a false jesus rather than Jesus Christ, John the apostle who Jesus Loved said the Word is "God", false jw change God's inspired word and say: He is "a god"
wonderful people don't don't have a lying nature
wonderful people don't call Jesus Christ "a god"

and on and on

there is nothing wonderful about satans disciples.
. Hahahahha I understand you, but just try and read the blog, he was a JW elder
And now a Christian, you see,he said they Are wonderful people bcs they have the zeal to serve God even though they Are being deceived. I understand him in that in as much as they are in deep deception by Satan, they have the zeal to serve God. We as Christians have to pray for them and intercede for them, they are also souls that worth saving, let's not forget that. Some Buddhist are wonderful pple but they know not what they worship, they are lost and only Christ can save them. Read his blog, and I hope other JW's here will also read it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2016
I live on the other side of the world bro, it will be costly to ring, but hey anytime you would like to write, I am hear always for a brother. I have already written to your website, under brocab-I will add my phone number, but I don't know these websites. whatsapp or bbm?
zodiakzax:
am from Ghana, we can chat through whatsapp or bbm, not necessarily phone calls. So you can send me your number through my email if that's fine With you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
brocab:
Opp's did dolphinheart make a mistake once again-I am not interested in trying to read around your excuses, my only focus was on {1 John 5:20} and as clear as day, the scripture tells us who Christ is. By means of His Son Jesus Christ "This is" {Meaning Jesus Christ} is the true God and everlasting life. John didn't say "that is the true God" and everlasting life-John said "this is the true God"and everlasting life.

Is the above grammatical explanation true? no !

1. Many Trinitarians (including brocab)claim that the final sentence in the verse, “This is the true God,” refers to Jesus Christ, since the closest noun to “This” is “Jesus Christ.” However, since God and Jesus are both referred to in the first sentence of the verse, the final sentence can refer to either one of them. The word “this,” which begins the last sentence, is houtos, and a study of it will show that the context, not the closest noun or pronoun, must determine to whom “this” is referring. The Bible provides examples of this, and a good one is in Acts 7:18 and 19 ( KJV ):
“Till another king arose, which knew not Joseph. The same ( houtos) dealt subtilly with our kindred…, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.” It is clear from this example that “the same” ( houtos ) cannot refer to Joseph, even though Joseph is the closest noun. It refers to the other king earlier in the verse, even though that evil king is not the closest noun.

If it were true that pronouns always referred to the closest noun, serious theological problems would result. An example is Acts 4:10 and 11:
“Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This [houtos ] is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner” ( KJV ). If “This” in the last sentence refers to the closest noun or pronoun, then the man who was healed is actually the stone rejected by the builders that has become the head of the corner, i.e., the Christ. Of course, that is not true.

An even more troublesome example for those not recognizing that the context, not noun and pronoun placement, is the most vital key in determining proper meaning, is 2 John 1:7: “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist” ( KJV) . The structure of this verse closely parallels the structure of the verse we are studying. If one insists that the final phrase of 1 John 5:20 refers to Jesus because he is the closest associated noun, then that same person is going to be forced by his own logic to insist that Jesus Christ is a deceiver and an antichrist, which of course is absurd. Thus we conclude that, although the last phrase of 1 John 5:20 may refer to Jesus Christ, it can just as easily refer to God, who appears in the phrase “Son of God” and, via the possessive pronoun “his,” in the phrase “ his Son Jesus.” To which of the two it refers must be determined from studying the words in the verse and the remoter context.

BROCAB, CAN YOU SEE FROM THE ABOVE THAT YOUR EXPLANATION USING GRAMMAR CANNOT BE SUPPORTED BY THE SCRIPTURES. IF YOU USE YOUR EXPLANATION IN OTHER PLACES WHERE THE WORD " THIS " OCCURS , YOU WILL RUN INTO PROBLEMS!

2. Once it is clear that the last sentence in the verse can refer to either Jesus or God, it must be determined which of the two it is describing. The context and remoter context will determine to whom the phrase “true God” applies.
The result of that examination is that the phrase “true God” is used four times in the Bible beside here: 2 Chronicles 15:3; Jeremiah 10:10; John 17:3 and 1 Thessalonians 1:9. In all four of these places, the “true God” refers to the Father and not the Son.

Especially relevant is John 17:3, which is Jesus’ prayer to God. In that prayer, Jesus calls God “the only true God.” These examples are made more powerful by the consideration that 1 John is a late epistle, and thus the readers of the Bible were already used to God being called the “true God.” Add to that the fact that John is the writer of both the Gospel of John and the Epistles of John, and he would be likely to use the phrase the same way. Thus, there is every reason to believe that the “true God” of 1 John 5:20 is the heavenly Father, and there is no precedent for believing that it refers to the Son.

3. From studying the immediate context, we learn that this very verse mentions “him that is true” two times, and both times it refers to the Father. Since the verse twice refers to the Father as “the one who is true,” that is a strong argument that “the true God” in the last part of the verse is the same being.

4. Not all Trinitarians believe that the last sentence in the verse refers to the Son. A study of commentators on the verse will show that a considerable number of Trinitarian scholars say that this phrase refers to the Father. Norton and Farley each give a list of suchscholars. In his commentary on 1 John, Lenski writes that although the official explanation of the Church is to make the sentence refer to the Son:

This exegesis of the church is now called a mistake by a number of commentators who believe in the full deity of Jesus as it is revealed in Scripture but feel convinced that this houtos clause speaks of the Father and not of His Son.

JEHOVAH, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, is the true God. He is the Creator, the one giving eternal life to those who love him. Indeed, Jesus himself said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”— . joHn 17:3

concerning 1 john 5:20 , Believers in the Trinity doctrine hold that the demonstrative pronoun “this” ( houʹtos ) refers to its immediate antecedent, Jesus Christ. They assert that Jesus is “the true God and life everlasting.” This interpretation, however, is in conflict with the rest of the Scriptures.
And many authoritative scholars do not accept this Trinitarian view. Cambridge University scholar B. F. Westcott wrote: “The most natural reference [of the pronoun houʹtos ] is to the subject not locally nearest but dominant in the mind of the apostle.” Thus, the apostle John had in mind Jesus’ Father.

German theologian Erich Haupt wrote: “It has to be determined whether the [ houʹtos ] of the next proposition refers to the locally and immediately preceding subject . . . or to the more distant antecedent God. . . . A testimony to the one true God seems more in harmony with the final warning against idols than a demonstration of the divinity of Christ.”

Often houʹtos, generally translated “this” or “this one,” does not refer to the immediately preceding subject of a phrase. Other scriptures illustrate the point. At 2 john 2:7, the same apostle and penman of the first letter wrote: “Many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This [ houʹtosʹ ] is the deceiver and the antichrist.” Here the pronoun cannot refer to the closest antecedent—Jesus. Obviously, “this” refers to those who denied Jesus. They collectively are “the deceiver and the antichrist.”

In his Gospel, the apostle John wrote: “Andrew the brother of Simon Peter was one of the two that heard what John said and followed Jesus. First this one [houʹtos ] found his own brother, Simon.”( John 1:40, 41) It is evident that “this one” refers, not to the last person mentioned, but to Andrew. At 1 john 2:22 , the apostle uses the same pronoun in a similar way.

Luke makes similar use of the pronoun, as seen at acts 4:10, 11: “In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you impaled but whom God raised up from the dead, by this one does this man stand here sound in front of you. This [houʹtosʹ ] is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’” The pronoun “this” clearly does not refer to the man who was healed, though he is the one mentioned just before houʹtos. Certainly, “this” in Ac 4 verse 11 refers to Jesus Christ the Nazarene, who is the “cornerstone” on which the Christian congregation is founded.

Acts 7:18, 19 also illustrates the point: “There rose a different king over Egypt, who did not know of Joseph. This one [houʹtos ] used statecraft against our race.” “This one” who oppressed the Jews was, not Joseph, but Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.

Such passages confirm the observation made by Greek scholar Daniel Wallace, who says that for Greek demonstratives, “what might be the nearest antecedent contextually might not be the nearest antecedent in the author’s mind.”

AGAIN WE HAVE USED THE SCRIPTURES TO EXPLAIN GRAMMAR, NOW LET'S GO INTO THE CONTEXT.

“The True One”
As the apostle John wrote, “the true One” is Jehovah, the Father of Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, the Creator. The apostle Paul acknowledged: “There is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are.” ( 1 Corinthians 8:6; Isaiah 42:cool

Another reason that Jehovah is “the true one” referred to at 1 john 5:20 is that he is the Source of truth. The psalmist called Jehovah “the God of truth” because He is faithful in all He does and cannot lie.( psalm 31:5; Exodus 34:6; Titus 1:2)

Referring to his heavenly Father, the Son said: “Your word is truth.” And regarding his own teaching, Jesus stated: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me.”
John 7:16; 17:17
King James Version
Joh 17:17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

King James Version
Joh 7:16Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Jehovah is also “life everlasting.” He is the Source of life, the One giving it as an undeserved gift through Christ.

ps 36:9 With you is the source of life;
By your light we can see light.

King James Version
Ro 6:23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1Jo 2:1, 2My little children, I am writing you these things so that you may not commit a sin. And yet, if anyone does commit a sin, we have a helper with the Father, Jesus Christ, a righteous one.2And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s.

Significantly, the apostle Paul said that God is “the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him.” - Heb 11:6

God rewarded his Son by raising him from the dead, and the Father will give the reward of everlasting life to those who serve Him with all their heart.
King James Version
Ac 26:23That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
King James Version
2Co 1:9But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:

Hence, what conclusion should we come to? That Jehovah, and no one else, is “the true God and life everlasting.” He alone is worthy to receive exclusive worship from those whom he created.— rev 4:11

BROCAB, IVE GIVEN YOU A GRAMMARTICAL EXPLANATION, IVE ALSO GIVEN YOU A CONTEXTUAL EXPLANATION, AND IVE USED THE SCRIPTURES TO GUIDE YOU TO THE TRUE GOD. IF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME, LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF JESUS HIMSELF!
King James Version
Joh 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

{1 john 1:2} This everlasting life was with the Father. So who is John talking about?

you do not read the scriptures brocab , cus if you do you would not have said this .
Joh 5:26For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself.
Joh 1:4by means of him was life, and the life was the light of men.

read those scriptures above brocab and let's see if you can explain them!

It won't matter to me dolphinheart what you have written, it's already written. either you believe it or not.
yep, it is written , expecially words found in John 17:3 and pslams 36:9

Trying to deny it' because what other disbelievers had said this verse "could be" a mistake-won't change the scripture, and trying to break the scripture down won't support you at all, You had written this scripture down, because at the time dolphinheart you had believed it, this is the truth.
did I ever say the verse could be a mistake? no , brocab, don't bring your lies to this again.

Every true Christian knows the bible is Spiritual, and everything that comes from the bible is from God. Trying to work it out from your own minds won't give you any understanding about the bible.
{Jesus had already told His people how to gain this information, one must be born again before he/she could enter into the kingdom of God}
Their is no back door into heaven.
And because I had brought this subject up, you felt, by trying to break the scripture down comparing it with other scriptures, you may have a case against {1 John 5:20} Well dolphinheart all I can say is 'you are walking up the wrong path-this scripture say's it all, '1 John had explained it as it sounds, [s]In His Son-Jesus Christ-this is the true God and everlasting Life.[/s]
had to scratch that part off cus that not how the verse was written.
you could not even explain that verse in its entirety, and I've done so. The one who is true has a son, that alone should have given you insight on the one who is true !
sir, scripture explains scripture, compare what the scriptures say about "true god" , and you will know who he is!

And who is the one who gives the everlasting life {Jesus Christ} No-one comes to the Father accept through Him.
It shows God can speak through anybody-He even spoke through one of your ancestors a donkey-so nothing surprises me.
Trying to defend yourself in front of all your comrades, just shows you are either terrified that the rest will judge you, because you believed in {1 John 5:20} at the time. Maybe you are afraid your comrades will send you back to the bottom of the classroom, and you will have to be retrained once again, until you learn how to be a professional liar like the rest of the Watchtower believers are proven to be.
Don't try and fight against it dolphinheart-God had spoken through you, so the rest may fear, the Lord God is One. Stand straight and don't look back, you wrote this verse because you believed it.
you are very funny, but I wunt go there with you.
go and read John chapter 17.

{1 john 5:20} For we know the Son of God has come and Has given us understanding, so we may know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is True, in His Son Jesus Christ, this is the true God and everlasting life.

lemme quote it alongside some other verses of that chapted from the KJV
King James Version
1Jo 5:5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

King James Version
1Jo 5:9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

King James Version
1Jo 5:11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

King James Version
1Jo 5:20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

no wonder you could not quote it from the KJV.

{1 John 1:2} "This everlasting Life was with the Father.
{John 14:6} I am the way and the truth and the life no-one comes to the Father accept through Me.
You should try and read it from the 1611 bible, it gives you a clear view how the scriptures should sound.

Whom Am I writing too? Everything I had written explaining to you between the Tithes and Taxes you are still having trouble to understand any of it?
Jesus didn't pay Tithes in His own country nor in someone else's country. Nor was He happy to pay Taxes, when He visited Capernaum.
Does this sentence tell you Taxes and Tithes are the same "No" So why do you keep on repeating I am telling you the Taxes and Tithes are the same meanings. Completely different' but they worked on the same principle, they both had a percentage added to them.

1. taxes and tithe are not the same
2. They both don't have percentages attached or added to them!
3. If Jesus had not payed the tithe, he would have broken the mosaic law!, he would not have been able to fulfill it.

again you did not respond to this issues :
this are the points I made which you refused to respond to
1. hope the info will include how you came about sabbath sartu r day, and how Christians are to worship on sabbath sartuday!
2. as a Christian, what day did the scriptures tell you to worship !
3. pls, include birthday to this pagan influenced doctrine o!
4. you have once again failed to quote and explain this scriptures :
Joh 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
1Jo 5:20But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us insight so that we may gain the knowledge of the one who is true. And we are in union with the one who is true, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting
1Co 1:3May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
brocab, my god is not unknown, he is the god of Jesus, the father, the almighty God, Jehovah!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
BROCAB, PLS DO NOT CUT PART OF MY POST OFF!

here is my post again:
brocab:
No-one is refusing anything-the problem is you don't understand the scriptures.
Their are two types of payments, that had a percentage %. The Custom tithes and the Taxes-the Taxes worked back then, the same as today.
custom tithes?

In some countries they have what they call a GST Tax. This Tax is everything we buy, we are Taxed on. From the day you are born to the day you die, we are Taxed, on our living, you are Taxed, when we die-someone pays the burial Taxes.
Tithing was given in merchandise, shocks crops etc..It was a law to tithe a food type, but the law wasn't for all people to tithe. different tribes had different rules, Jesus didn't tithe, nor was He fussed about the Temple Taxes. {Matthew 17}[/b]

therefore, in essence, jesus broke the mosaic law before fulfilling it!
plso show where the law was not for all people to tithe, (note the word tithe)?
you have now totally deviated from using the scriptures as a guide for your views.
plus quote the Law as regard to thithe's . inclysive of the one to tithe a food type!

With all the Mosaic laws that was given back then, some Laws are still used today-while others are not.
plso quote some of those laws, who uses them today and state why they use them. Also state why they do not use others!

Taxes of the land are still paid today.
But the law on tithing doesn't stand today. Not even the Jews today pay tithes-This Mosaic law was kept only by greedy non Christian people who knew they could used this old law-to retrieve a cash flow from God's people, either in tithes, or lets say the Catholic's believe in a purgatory system, or maybe your way of collecting, the Watchtower tells each Church to put monies into the collectors box-to help support the ministries and disasters that may happen in the future. Each Church find ways to support their own cash flow.
those paying taxes today , do they pay tax according to the mosaic law?no
those you say pay thithe today, do they do so according to the mosaic law?(I leave the answer to you and to those who pay tithe)
does the watchtower collect tithe? no
is the watchtower wrong with their method of monetary contributions?no

Each Church has greedy preachers, who live the high life, while the poor still lives in low life.
each church? definitely not with jehovahs witnesses!

This is very un-biblical. God didn't design us to live poorly, nor did He want us helping someone else to be on the get rich plan each week, buying fancy car's, large mansions, building mega Churches for mega crowds-aeroplanes etc.., Living the high life while the poor are living the low life, {Rutherford had it all, travelling the world, didn't he? While everyone staved through the recession}
Rutherford had all what?.
imagine how you view things, does travelling mean you have it all? There are millions of people who travel the world ? but they are not rich.
Their are millions of people who travel the world, but how you travel the world and for which purpose says a lot sir!
you mentioned recession, but you had to lie that everyone staved!, and you are trying to say one should not travel cus there is recession.

Our own needs are important too, and when a Church keeps on putting the presser on about how much the martial's cost, or they need monies for some sort of support, then do what the Lord said to do in {1 Timothy 6:5} Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, who suppose the godliness is the means of Gain. From such withdraw yourselves.
He want's us all the live the way He designed us the live equally. Let our Children enjoy life-let us all enjoy the life God wanted us to live.
Churches will survive just on given, and sharing with each other. If the Churches were living up to the Lord-their wouldn't be staving people around the world, not even in Africa.
RCCG, WINNERS CHAPEL , MFM and members of other churches, pls take note.

brocab, you have refused to show us the law that you believed was changed. you have refused to tell us who the law is for!, you gave vehemently refused to tell us how you came about Sabbath Saturday. You asked a faulty question, based on parameters that do not exist! and you have still refused to explain them .

1. hope the info will include how you came about sabbath sartu r day, and how Christians are to worship on sabbath sartuday!
1Jo 5:20But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us insight so that we may gain the knowledge of the one who is true. And we are in union with the one who is true, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting
1Co 1:3May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
brocab, my god is not unknown, he is the god of Jesus, the father, the almighty God, Jehovah

NOW LET'S LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED
brocab:
If you weren't to busy adding to my pages then we could exchange information that concerns the Taxes and the Tithes.
But you, sort changing my pages, it seems you may have all your answers already answered for you.
false accusation, PLS provide just one example where I've changed you page.

Why then, are you wasting your time asking me?
And of course they have different payments-Taxes have a cash flow while the Tithes were suppose to be a food product, Back then...But the Pharisees had changed that idea-they would visit Jezebel women of the dark at night. I keep on telling you, the similarities between them, they both have the percentages added to them. And of course they have both been abused.
and yet up till now , you have not been able to show how taxes back then have percentage added to them.

{Genies 14} Abraham only paid Customs and Tithes to Melchizedek, because it was a Custom in that country-But Abraham paid-with goods that didn't belong to him.
Abraham payed customs and tithe?, you seem to create words out of knowhere, the words" custom and tithe", are you referring to one thing or two different things?

{Numbers 18:20-21} Then the Lord said to Aaron: "You shall have no inheritance in their land, Nor shall you have any portion among them; I Am you portion and your inheritance among the Children of Israel.
"Behold I have given the Children of Levi all the Tithes, in Israel as a inheritance in return for the work which they preform, the work of the Tabernacle of meeting.
Bring all your Tithes into the Storehouse, so maybe My people will be fed {Malachi 3:10}
This amazes me dolphinheart how one like yourself find it difficult to find anything? Have you not heard-let your fingers to do the walking, Have you ever looked into a phone book? Well the bible has similarities-both books have the information we need.
difficult to find anything? is that your excuse of not being able to show how taxes had a percentage?

Tithing was the most damaging system ever made
what a a a a at!!!
The tithe system as giving in the mosaic law, IS IT DAMAGING?,If not, then you are a liar!

{Matthew 23} really gives us a deep insight how the Pharisees abuse the Tithing system. Jesus had made a new covenant, And by looking into the evidence, I can understand why' Those who obey this old law today are cursed with a curse {Galatians 3:10} The Pharisees abused the Tithing system back then, and the Tithing system is abused the same way today-both Pharisees's in different time flames-abuse the Tithing system to destroy lives.
does the abuse of the law mean that the law itself was damaging? no!

you deliberately cut off my post so as not to respond to the issues there.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
johnw74:

1. Lie Lie dolphinheart, you know I gave a link to it, brocab saw it and everyone else too, false jw dolphinheart cannot do anything other than lie.
you could quote part of the post, but you could not quote all,why? cus quoting all will expose you.
I've asked you to quote the full text, that you could not do!, if you want to post a link , pls point to the post you are referring to . the date and time and page, I've given you several examples of how that can be done. do so , so that everyone can go there and read my post!

2. Lie Lie dolphinheart, my post is following yours, go take a look, but you already know that, false jw dolphinheart just cannot help but lie.
and yet you could not post where you responded to my explanation!, why is it hard for you to do !

I don't care about the rest of your post, I'm only interested in the part where you said god is a two headed god.
If you want to repost your post and my post that answers yours then do it, why you keep asking me, pretending like they don't exist?
you can see for yourself, that you don't care about the rest of my poSt is probably why you do not understand the post.
but I don't believe you, cus you have refused to post the full text , which shows you understand it , but you are trying to hide it's salient points.
why should I give you proof of your allegations, if you feel your allegations are true, pls provide proof by quoting those posts of the two issues at hand !

false jw dolphinheart has now started page 100, of his preaching false jw lies, and also more lying and denying of what he knows he said smiley
100 pages and no converts, but instead false jw's have shown many by their lies and false accusations etc, that they are indeed not God's people cheesy they do a great job here at Nairaland Forums, pity they don't go door to door like that, but that's the wolves in sheep clothing disguise.
haha, convert on Nairaland? jehovahs witnesses don't accept that kind of conversion.
did I deny what I said ? no! , I'm just asking you to post the full text of what I said , so that everyone can see!

You certainly did say God is a two headed god, just because you don't believe God and the Word is God doesn't alter that fact that you said it. And the Bible say's that God and the Word is God, and you can't wriggle out of that and twist things all around like you keep trying to do.
Go have a look at it again, you know where it is, here it is from me again:

Lie Lie dolphinheart said concerning God and the Word:

^^^
and that's a copy and paste from Lie Lie dolphinheart's post, isn't it false jw dolphinheart
(bolding mine for emphasis)

see more lies from the sect that is called jehovahs' witnesses at these sites:

http://jwfacts.com/

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/jehovahs-witnesses-answered.htm

you have reverted back to your first false accusation again , pls provide us with the full text of the post where I said " God is a two headed god "
secondly pls provide us with the post where you responded to my explanation .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
How far back do you want it? Documentation dating back the first dynasty in Egypt between 3000 and 2800 B.C. Show evidence that Pharaohs appeared before the people to collect taxes. Back then some People were charged up to 60% in Taxes of His yearly harvest.
Tithes were also handled the same as Taxes both with a percentage, tithes were given around the 23% yearly plan.

I believe It was Rome who had switched the Taxes from harvesting to the cash flow-so you see taxes had a percentage back in 3000 B.C. And Taxes haven't changed since. Everyone pays a percentage.
And it doesn't matter how many times I have explain to you about the Sabbath day-or about Tithes and Taxes-you still haven't a clue what the hell is going on.
Try studying up yourself-and maybe you too will find the answers.

The problem with you dolphinheart is you are to busy calling us lairs, when all you need to do is look in your own mirror.
You write things that doesn't add up-and when someone fronts you on that issue, you lie through your own teeth that hard-everyone can see you doing it. And still you deny it.
Rutherford was taking money of the people the same as the prosperity preachers do when retrieving tithes in the Church-and Rutherford used this same method through the recession-still collecting the cash flow while thousands of the JW's had nothing and many did staved to death, where was Rutherford then, "of course no-where to be found.
How about the so called false prophesies, 1914 1925 etc..JW's would sell of their properties, many farmers didn't plant chops because of your false organisation, again families died through these hard and tough times-this is why the world calls you a cult.
These same lies have spread through each of you-lying on top of lying, and still you believe your lies.

But it is still good you still believe in {1 John 5:20} This will take time before you start realising, the pages you have written so far are senseless, and one day the Lord will show you the truth about Him. Amen...
dolphinheart:
BROCAB, PLS DO NOT CUT PART OF MY POST OFF!

here is my post again:

custom tithes?

therefore, in essence, jesus broke the mosaic law before fulfilling it!
you have now totally deviated from using the scriptures as a guide for your views.
plus quote the Law as regard to thithe's . inclysive of the one to tithe a food type!

plso quote some of those laws, who uses them today and state why they use them. Also state why they do not use others!

those paying taxes today , do they pay tax according to the mosaic law?no
those you say pay thithe today, do they do so according to the mosaic law?(I leave the answer to you and to those who pay tithe)
does the watchtower collect tithe? no
is the watchtower wrong with their method of monetary contributions?no

each church? definitely not with jehovahs witnesses!

Rutherford had all what?.
imagine how you view things, does travelling mean you have it all? There are millions of people who travel the world ? but they are not rich.
Their are millions of people who travel the world, but how you travel the world and for which purpose says a lot sir!
you mentioned recession, but you had to lie that everyone staved!, and you are trying to say one should not travel cus there is recession.

RCCG, WINNERS CHAPEL , MFM and members of other churches, pls take note.

brocab, you have refused to show us the law that you believed was changed. you have refused to tell us who the law is for!, you gave vehemently refused to tell us how you came about Sabbath Saturday. You asked a faulty question, based on parameters that do not exist! and you have still refused to explain them .

brocab, my god is not unknown, he is the god of Jesus, the father, the almighty God, Jehovah

NOW LET'S LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED

false accusation, PLS provide just one example where I've changed you page.

and yet up till now , you have not been able to show how taxes back then have percentage added to them.

Abraham payed customs and tithe?, you seem to create words out of knowhere, the words" custom and tithe", are you referring to one thing or two different things?

difficult to find anything? is that your excuse of not being able to show how taxes had a percentage?

what a a a a at!!!
The tithe system as giving in the mosaic law, IS IT DAMAGING?,If not, then you are a liar!

does the abuse of the law mean that the law itself was damaging? no!

you deliberately cut off my post so as not to respond to the issues there.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
But the Scripture still says ESV Bible {1 John 5:20} And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true; in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and everlasting life.
The KJ says this is the true God and eternal life.
NIV says He is the true God and eternal life.
NKJV say's this is the true God and eternal life.

And how do we receive this eternal life, through Jesus and Jesus only can give us such a gift. {Romans 6:23, John 11:25}
And when does eternal life start, as soon as anyone have faith in Christ {John 3:36, John 5:24 John 6:47}
{ John 17:3}
is an important message in this re-guard, as Jesus prays, Now this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent, here Jesus equates "eternal life" and with a knowledge of God and of the Son, Their is no knowledge of God without the Son. {This is where you JW's make that large mistake every time you separate God from the Son}
And of course this is why you can't get your heads around about them both, they are not separated they are One. God couldn't do anything without His Son, nor the Son could do anything without the Father.
It doesn't take rocket science to work this out-every scripture that talks about His Father is talking about Him too.

No One is saved without the Christ-no one can go to the Father without Christ.
You JW's always try to separate Christ from His Father, if you believe the only way into heaven is separating Jesus from His Father-good luck with that.
dolphinheart:

Is the above grammatical explanation true? no !

1. Many Trinitarians (including brocab)claim that the final sentence in the verse, “This is the true God,” refers to Jesus Christ, since the closest noun to “This” is “Jesus Christ.” However, since God and Jesus are both referred to in the first sentence of the verse, the final sentence can refer to either one of them. The word “this,” which begins the last sentence, is houtos, and a study of it will show that the context, not the closest noun or pronoun, must determine to whom “this” is referring. The Bible provides examples of this, and a good one is in Acts 7:18 and 19 ( KJV ):
“Till another king arose, which knew not Joseph. The same ( houtos) dealt subtilly with our kindred…, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.” It is clear from this example that “the same” ( houtos ) cannot refer to Joseph, even though Joseph is the closest noun. It refers to the other king earlier in the verse, even though that evil king is not the closest noun.

If it were true that pronouns always referred to the closest noun, serious theological problems would result. An example is Acts 4:10 and 11:
“Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This [houtos ] is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner” ( KJV ). If “This” in the last sentence refers to the closest noun or pronoun, then the man who was healed is actually the stone rejected by the builders that has become the head of the corner, i.e., the Christ. Of course, that is not true.

An even more troublesome example for those not recognizing that the context, not noun and pronoun placement, is the most vital key in determining proper meaning, is 2 John 1:7: “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist” ( KJV) . The structure of this verse closely parallels the structure of the verse we are studying. If one insists that the final phrase of 1 John 5:20 refers to Jesus because he is the closest associated noun, then that same person is going to be forced by his own logic to insist that Jesus Christ is a deceiver and an antichrist, which of course is absurd. Thus we conclude that, although the last phrase of 1 John 5:20 may refer to Jesus Christ, it can just as easily refer to God, who appears in the phrase “Son of God” and, via the possessive pronoun “his,” in the phrase “ his Son Jesus.” To which of the two it refers must be determined from studying the words in the verse and the remoter context.

BROCAB, CAN YOU SEE FROM THE ABOVE THAT YOUR EXPLANATION USING GRAMMAR CANNOT BE SUPPORTED BY THE SCRIPTURES. IF YOU USE YOUR EXPLANATION IN OTHER PLACES WHERE THE WORD " THIS " OCCURS , YOU WILL RUN INTO PROBLEMS!

2. Once it is clear that the last sentence in the verse can refer to either Jesus or God, it must be determined which of the two it is describing. The context and remoter context will determine to whom the phrase “true God” applies.
The result of that examination is that the phrase “true God” is used four times in the Bible beside here: 2 Chronicles 15:3; Jeremiah 10:10; John 17:3 and 1 Thessalonians 1:9. In all four of these places, the “true God” refers to the Father and not the Son.

Especially relevant is John 17:3, which is Jesus’ prayer to God. In that prayer, Jesus calls God “the only true God.” These examples are made more powerful by the consideration that 1 John is a late epistle, and thus the readers of the Bible were already used to God being called the “true God.” Add to that the fact that John is the writer of both the Gospel of John and the Epistles of John, and he would be likely to use the phrase the same way. Thus, there is every reason to believe that the “true God” of 1 John 5:20 is the heavenly Father, and there is no precedent for believing that it refers to the Son.

3. From studying the immediate context, we learn that this very verse mentions “him that is true” two times, and both times it refers to the Father. Since the verse twice refers to the Father as “the one who is true,” that is a strong argument that “the true God” in the last part of the verse is the same being.

4. Not all Trinitarians believe that the last sentence in the verse refers to the Son. A study of commentators on the verse will show that a considerable number of Trinitarian scholars say that this phrase refers to the Father. Norton and Farley each give a list of suchscholars. In his commentary on 1 John, Lenski writes that although the official explanation of the Church is to make the sentence refer to the Son:

This exegesis of the church is now called a mistake by a number of commentators who believe in the full deity of Jesus as it is revealed in Scripture but feel convinced that this houtos clause speaks of the Father and not of His Son.

JEHOVAH, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, is the true God. He is the Creator, the one giving eternal life to those who love him. Indeed, Jesus himself said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”— . joHn 17:3

concerning 1 john 5:20 , Believers in the Trinity doctrine hold that the demonstrative pronoun “this” ( houʹtos ) refers to its immediate antecedent, Jesus Christ. They assert that Jesus is “the true God and life everlasting.” This interpretation, however, is in conflict with the rest of the Scriptures.
And many authoritative scholars do not accept this Trinitarian view. Cambridge University scholar B. F. Westcott wrote: “The most natural reference [of the pronoun houʹtos ] is to the subject not locally nearest but dominant in the mind of the apostle.” Thus, the apostle John had in mind Jesus’ Father.

German theologian Erich Haupt wrote: “It has to be determined whether the [ houʹtos ] of the next proposition refers to the locally and immediately preceding subject . . . or to the more distant antecedent God. . . . A testimony to the one true God seems more in harmony with the final warning against idols than a demonstration of the divinity of Christ.”

Often houʹtos, generally translated “this” or “this one,” does not refer to the immediately preceding subject of a phrase. Other scriptures illustrate the point. At 2 john 2:7, the same apostle and penman of the first letter wrote: “Many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This [ houʹtosʹ ] is the deceiver and the antichrist.” Here the pronoun cannot refer to the closest antecedent—Jesus. Obviously, “this” refers to those who denied Jesus. They collectively are “the deceiver and the antichrist.”

In his Gospel, the apostle John wrote: “Andrew the brother of Simon Peter was one of the two that heard what John said and followed Jesus. First this one [houʹtos ] found his own brother, Simon.”( John 1:40, 41) It is evident that “this one” refers, not to the last person mentioned, but to Andrew. At 1 john 2:22 , the apostle uses the same pronoun in a similar way.

Luke makes similar use of the pronoun, as seen at acts 4:10, 11: “In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you impaled but whom God raised up from the dead, by this one does this man stand here sound in front of you. This [houʹtosʹ ] is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’” The pronoun “this” clearly does not refer to the man who was healed, though he is the one mentioned just before houʹtos. Certainly, “this” in Ac 4 verse 11 refers to Jesus Christ the Nazarene, who is the “cornerstone” on which the Christian congregation is founded.

Acts 7:18, 19 also illustrates the point: “There rose a different king over Egypt, who did not know of Joseph. This one [houʹtos ] used statecraft against our race.” “This one” who oppressed the Jews was, not Joseph, but Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.

Such passages confirm the observation made by Greek scholar Daniel Wallace, who says that for Greek demonstratives, “what might be the nearest antecedent contextually might not be the nearest antecedent in the author’s mind.”

AGAIN WE HAVE USED THE SCRIPTURES TO EXPLAIN GRAMMAR, NOW LET'S GO INTO THE CONTEXT.

“The True One”
As the apostle John wrote, “the true One” is Jehovah, the Father of Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, the Creator. The apostle Paul acknowledged: “There is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are.” ( 1 Corinthians 8:6; Isaiah 42:cool

Another reason that Jehovah is “the true one” referred to at 1 john 5:20 is that he is the Source of truth. The psalmist called Jehovah “the God of truth” because He is faithful in all He does and cannot lie.( psalm 31:5; Exodus 34:6; Titus 1:2)

Referring to his heavenly Father, the Son said: “Your word is truth.” And regarding his own teaching, Jesus stated: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me.”
John 7:16; 17:17
King James Version
Joh 17:17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

King James Version
Joh 7:16Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Jehovah is also “life everlasting.” He is the Source of life, the One giving it as an undeserved gift through Christ.

ps 36:9 With you is the source of life;
By your light we can see light.

King James Version
Ro 6:23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1Jo 2:1, 2My little children, I am writing you these things so that you may not commit a sin. And yet, if anyone does commit a sin, we have a helper with the Father, Jesus Christ, a righteous one.2And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s.

Significantly, the apostle Paul said that God is “the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him.” - Heb 11:6

God rewarded his Son by raising him from the dead, and the Father will give the reward of everlasting life to those who serve Him with all their heart.
King James Version
Ac 26:23That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
King James Version
2Co 1:9But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:

Hence, what conclusion should we come to? That Jehovah, and no one else, is “the true God and life everlasting.” He alone is worthy to receive exclusive worship from those whom he created.— rev 4:11

BROCAB, IVE GIVEN YOU A GRAMMARTICAL EXPLANATION, IVE ALSO GIVEN YOU A CONTEXTUAL EXPLANATION, AND IVE USED THE SCRIPTURES TO GUIDE YOU TO THE TRUE GOD. IF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME, LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF JESUS HIMSELF!
King James Version

you do not read the scriptures brocab , cus if you do you would not have said this .
Joh 5:26For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself.
Joh 1:4by means of him was life, and the life was the light of men.

read those scriptures above brocab and let's see if you can explain them!

yep, it is written , expecially words found in John 17:3 and pslams 36:9

did I ever say the verse could be a mistake? no , brocab, don't bring your lies to this again.

had to scratch that part off cus that not how the verse was written.
you could not even explain that verse in its entirety, and I've done so. The one who is true has a son, that alone should have given you insight on the one who is true !
sir, scripture explains scripture, compare what the scriptures say about "true god" , and you will know who he is!

you are very funny, but I wunt go there with you.
go and read John chapter 17.

lemme quote it alongside some other verses of that chapted from the KJV
King James Version
1Jo 5:5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

King James Version
1Jo 5:9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

King James Version
1Jo 5:11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

King James Version
1Jo 5:20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

no wonder you could not quote it from the KJV.

1. taxes and tithe are not the same
2. They both don't have percentages attached or added to them!
3. If Jesus had not payed the tithe, he would have broken the mosaic law!, he would not have been able to fulfill it.

brocab, my god is not unknown, he is the god of Jesus, the father, the almighty God, Jehovah!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

you could quote part of the post, but you could not quote all,why? cus quoting all will expose you.
I've asked you to quote the full text, that you could not do!, if you want to post a link , pls point to the post you are referring to . the date and time and page, I've given you several examples of how that can be done. do so , so that everyone can go there and read my post!

and yet you could not post where you responded to my explanation!, why is it hard for you to do !

you can see for yourself, that you don't care about the rest of my poSt is probably why you do not understand the post.
but I don't believe you, cus you have refused to post the full text , which shows you understand it , but you are trying to hide it's salient points.
why should I give you proof of your allegations, if you feel your allegations are true, pls provide proof by quoting those posts of the two issues at hand !

haha, convert on Nairaland? jehovahs witnesses don't accept that kind of conversion.
did I deny what I said ? no! , I'm just asking you to post the full text of what I said , so that everyone can see!

you have reverted back to your first false accusation again , pls provide us with the full text of the post where I said " God is a two headed god "
secondly pls provide us with the post where you responded to my explanation .

false jw dolphinheart repeats the same lies and confusion over and over again even though his lies have been adressed more than once.

Jehovah's Witnesses and Mental Health

In 1949 Dr. Pescor found that 8% of his
total examples of jw's were classified as
psychotic. This meams the level of
psychosis among witnesses is about 40
times higher than the rate for the popu-
lation as a whole.

read it here:

on jw mental health:
http://www.jwfacts.com/pdf/jws-mental-illness-john-stedman.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Wait I will ask dolphinheart or any of the other JW's if any of them are interested?
So this is the get rich plan, that many of our brothers are already seeking, does the new tithing system, or does the Catholic Church-or lets say any organisation that collects money come under the Illuminati too?
brotherhoodcult:
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI....... Are you a business
Man, politician, musician, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then email us on illuminatibrotherhood514@gmail.com ​​​ or call us on +2347060568155 for instant initiation
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

you have reverted back to your first false accusation again

Lie Lie dolphinheart, I have never gone away from my true accusation that you called god a two headed God, not once, but you cannot help but lie in every post.

copied and pasted from false dolphinheart's post concerning God and the Word (bold is mine for emphasis)

your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

false jw's are not here to get converts
they are here to be ugly, to exercise their natural wolf nature,
we knew that.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2016
brocab:
Wait I will ask dolphinheart or any of the other JW's if any of them are interested?
So this is the get rich plan, that many of our brothers are already seeking, does the new tithing system, or does the Catholic Church-or lets say any organisation that collects money come under the Illuminati too?

Call brotherhoodcult and tell him you can sell him the Empire State Building cheap,
he will fall for it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2016
false jw dolphinheart is so entrenched in his lie that he couldn't get out of it if he wanted too,
and we know he don't want too.

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

false jw dolphinheart falsely accuses God and the Word of being a two headed god

while it's he himself who believe in two gods, an almighty god, and a mighty god,
but false jw's two god's are false god's.

false god's - false witnesses

Almighty and mighty are referring to the one true God,
false jw's say Father is almighty god, and Jesus is mighty god

however John calls Jesus "the Almighty"

Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

John then shows that it's Jesus that is speaking, who said "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending";

Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Actually it is Jesus angel speaking with all the authority of Jesus Christ

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The Father gave Jesus revelation and Jesus sent it to John by His Angel,
false jw say the Father sent the Angel and the angel is Jesus,
but we know how they lie - twist the scriptures

Rev_22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

false jw also say because Jesus worships the Father that he is not God, Duh, but they could not possibly understand.

When I was a kid I worshipped my Father, that doesn't mean I am not human like my Father is,
we are two persons but also human (human beings), In the same way God and the Word are also two persons, and are God (God beings), and there are only two God beings, leaving the Holy Spirit out for simplicity.

Jehovah is referred to as mighty God

Gen_49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:
Deu_7:21 Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.
Psa_50:1 A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
Psa_132:2 How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
Psa_132:5 Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
Isa_10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
Jer_32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,
Hab_1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

Lie Lie dolphinheart
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:40am On Jun 28, 2016
That is so funny-How cheap?
johnw74:

Call brotherhoodcult and tell him you can sell him the Empire State Building cheap,
he will fall for it. cheesy

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2016
This is so funny.
brotherhoodcult:
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then email us on illuminatibrotherhood514@gmail.com ​​​ or call us on +2347060568155 for instant initiation
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2016
ROMANS 9:5 (cf 1 John 5:20)

New International Version
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

New Living Translation
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

English Standard Version
To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

Berean Study Bible
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them proceeds the human descent of Christ, who is God over all, forever worthy of praise! Amen.

Berean Literal Bible
whose are the patriarchs; and from whom is Christ according to the flesh, being God over all, blessed to the ages. Amen.

New American Standard Bible
whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

King James Bible
Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The ancestors are theirs, and from them, by physical descent, came the Messiah, who is God over all, praised forever. Amen.

International Standard Version
To the Israelis belong the patriarchs, and from them, the Messiah descended, who is God over all, the one who is forever blessed. Amen.

NET Bible
To them belong the patriarchs, and from them, by human descent, came the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever! Amen.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And the Patriarchs; and from them The Messiah appeared in the flesh, who is The God Who is over all, to Whom are praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities, amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The Messiah is descended from their ancestors according to his human nature. The Messiah is God over everything, forever blessed. Amen.

New American Standard 1977
whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

Jubilee Bible 2000
whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh is the Christ, who is God over all things, blessed for all the ages. Amen.

Check out the greek here

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/romans/9-5.htm

Jehovah witnesses you have no case. Satan is only making a fool out of you. And of course your bible wouldn't translate it as such. Hahahahhahahha such clowns.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2016
brotherhoodcult:
Go and sell your soul to the devil because of filthy lucre that will perish with you, I am okay with my Christ. Humans don't think at all, you want to be rich, yet when you die you take nothing with you. Look go and work hard if you want to be rich and stop fooling yourself. The devil will only destroy your soul. Jesus help you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
zodiakzax:

ROMANS 9:5 (cf 1 John 5:20)

New International Version
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

New Living Translation
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

English Standard Version
To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

Berean Study Bible
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them proceeds the human descent of Christ, who is God over all, forever worthy of praise! Amen.

Berean Literal Bible
whose are the patriarchs; and from whom is Christ according to the flesh, being God over all, blessed to the ages. Amen.

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible
Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The ancestors are theirs, and from them, by physical descent, came the Messiah, who is God over all, praised forever. Amen.

International Standard Version
To the Israelis belong the patriarchs, and from them, the Messiah descended, who is God over all, the one who is forever blessed. Amen.

NET Bible
To them belong the patriarchs, and from them, by human descent, came the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever! Amen.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And the Patriarchs; and from them The Messiah appeared in the flesh, who is The God Who is over all, to Whom are praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities, amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The Messiah is descended from their ancestors according to his human nature. The Messiah is God over everything, forever blessed. Amen.

New American Standard 1977

Jubilee Bible 2000
whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh is the Christ, who is God over all things, blessed for all the ages. Amen.

Check out the greek here

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/romans/9-5.htm

Jehovah witnesses you have no case. Satan is only making a fool out of you. And of course your bible wouldn't translate it as such. Hahahahhahahha such clowns.

evidently I guess this RSV was translated by Jehovah's Witnesses too grin

Romans 9:5

"to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ . God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen. "

appropriately gives that claim to the true God, the God of Jesus , also the Father of Jesus Christ, the supreme being who is over all including Jesus . ( 1 cor 11:3)

" the HEAD of Christ is God "

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Jozzy4:

evidently I guess this RSV was translated by Jehovah's Witnesses too grin

Romans 9:5

"to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ . God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen. "

appropriately gives that claim to the true God, the God of Jesus , also the Father of Jesus Christ, the supreme being who is over all including Jesus . ( 1 cor 11:3)

" the HEAD of Christ is God "

RSV John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

RSV Says the Word was God.. hmmmmm.. Am sure you believe it since you were fast to use the RSV. Such Hypocrites. Well my friend RSV Is simply wrong in the translation of Romans 9:5. All other translations got it right, and I did give a link to the greek.maybe you should check it out. You laugh at your own self my friend.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
brocab:
How far back do you want it? Documentation dating back the first dynasty in Egypt between 3000 and 2800 B.C. Show evidence that Pharaohs appeared before the people to collect taxes. Back then some People were charged up to 60% in Taxes of His yearly harvest.
Tithes were also handled the same as Taxes both with a percentage, tithes were given around the 23% yearly plan.
be serious brocab and stop the dubious attitude, we are talking about taxes payed by the isrealites, taxes that became their custom!
plus show how taxes in the mosaic law had percentages! you are now giving evidences on tax payed by nations who did not serve jehovah.

Secondly, did the Egyptians also tithe too? Or who are you referring to when you said "tithes where given around the 23% yearly plan".

I believe It was Rome who had switched the Taxes from harvesting to the cash flow-so you see taxes had a percentage back in 3000 B.C. And Taxes haven't changed since. Everyone pays a percentage.
sir, do you even know what you are saying? Rome in 3000 B.C?
now did Rome change it only for itself or for the isrealites too in 3000 B.C?
I do not know why you prefer to lie and be dubious to achieve your aim, but Iwill not follow you into such, all I'm asking if for you to show how taxes are collected in percentages from the isrealites using their laws!

And it doesn't matter how many times I have explain to you about the Sabbath day-or about Tithes and Taxes-you still haven't a clue what the hell is going on.
you have not explained a thing!
simple questions where asked and you could not respond!
look again at the questions you could not answer
1. as Christian ,what day did the scriptures tell you to worship?
2. did the scriptures tell you to worship only once in a week?
3. how did you arrive at sabbath sarturday, is the sabbath on sarturday?

you maDe this statement:
..It was a law to tithe a food type, but the law wasn't for all people to tithe. different tribes had different rules, Jesus didn't tithe, nor was He fussed about the Temple Taxes. {Matthew 17} [/b]
I asked you questions you have refused to respond to :
therefore, in essence, Jesus broke the mosaic law before fulfilling it!
plus quote the Law as regard to thithe's . inclusive of the one to tithe a food type!

YOu also stated this :
I asked you to supply info on that statement but you refused:
also quote some of those laws, who uses them today and state why they use them. Also state why they do not use others!

brocab, you like stating things that are not true, and when it's scrutinised, you try to run away fro it.

Try studying up yourself-and maybe you too will find the answers.
The problem with you dolphinheart is you are to busy calling us lairs, when all you need to do is look in your own mirror.
I don't call "us" liar, I called you or anyone who lies a liar. I do not do it abitrarily, I supply proof, and when I do , you run away from the issue!

You write things that doesn't add up-and when someone fronts you on that issue, you lie through your own teeth that hard-everyone can see you doing it. And still you deny it.
PLS SHOW US JUST ONE OF THOSE ISSUES AND SHOW US HOW I LIED THROUGH MY TEETH AND DENIED IT!, PLS JUST GIVE ONE EXAMPLE OK!
If you refuse to do so, it will be confirmed you are a liar!

Rutherford was taking money of the people the same as the prosperity preachers do when retrieving tithes in the Church-and Rutherford used this same method through the recession-still collecting the cash flow while thousands of the JW's had nothing and many did staved to death, where was Rutherford then, "of course no-where to be found.
How about the so called false prophesies, 1914 1925 etc..JW's would sell of their properties, many farmers didn't plant chops because of your false organisation, again families died through these hard and tough times-this is why the world calls you a cult.
you say Rutherford did this , did that, and you could not furnish us with proof, your statements will remain what it is , just mere statements!
anything can come out of your mouth!

These same lies have spread through each of you-lying on top of lying, and still you believe your lies.
But it is still good you still believe in {1 John 5:20} This will take time before you start realising, the pages you have written so far are senseless, and one day the Lord will show you the truth about Him. Amen...

go and read 1 John 5 again, I've posted some verses for you to explain your views on it. I've shown you twice , using the scriptures as guide, that if we apply your grammatical rule to the scriptures, it will contradict the scriptures. I've also shown you using the scriptures, the source of life. I've finally showed you who Jesus called the true god , some translations say only that God is the true god !

5. false accusation, PLS provide just one example where I've changed your page

6. and yet up till now , you have not been able to show how taxes back then have percentage added to them.(Note it's taxes payed by the isrealites.

7. Abraham payed customs and tithe?, you seem to create words out of knowhere, the words" custom and tithe", are you referring to one thing or two different things?

8. The tithe system as giving in the mosaic law, IS IT DAMAGING?,If not, then you are a liar!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2016
zodiakzax:

RSV John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

RSV Says the Word was God.. hmmmmm.. Am sure you believe it since you were fast to use the RSV. Such Hypocrites. Well my friend RSV Is simply wrong in the translation of Romans 9:5. All other translations got it right, and I did give a link to the greek.maybe you should check it out. You laugh at your own self my friend.

I gave you the RSV to let you realize that not only the NWT translates it as u think. that's the point and UV seen it

1 cor 11:3 is enough to let you know whose translation is correct.

really , the RSV translates Romans 9:5 wrongly but John 1:1 correctly abi ? grin

your hypocrisy stinks .

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — The Blender / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 279
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.