Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371759 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LinuxMint: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kennitrust:
it just that whenever I asked for one, they will try to convinced me of giving something or better still, forget it if there's nothing to offer. So, I doubt what's free gift u are talking of.

if u have the interest to read despite not having anything to donate, we'll still give it to u...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Lorax(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sarang:

Its a lie. The witnesses I know would never do that
I said suit yourself!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by bettermike: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
makavele:

You are deluded and if u are not careful, you could be sued for libel and defamation of character without any substantial and reasonable evidence
if i ask u to prove in the law court, how a secret cult operates, can you ?
be careful what u wish for, brother . . .
This is exactly what they do. As soon as they see any sort of threat, they begin to threaten.

Fool. Defamation of character ko. Devil's cult. Fool.

Well, am here to reveal your dirty cult secrets to the world. Live with it dude.

It is left for people to choose.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by bettermike: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lorax:
Their magazines are awesome, no doubt. I've lived with some of them and I have them as friends.They are wonderful set of people though. Let's be honest, they are biased in many ways.
1. They don't sing any other Christian songs even hymns and they expect you to sing their's.
2. They claim their magazines are free but when it's given to you, a donation is expected and if you decline you are given this evil look. I've seen instances where you won't be given any if you won't donate.
3. They have ridiculous rules.
4. They read the Bible out of context.
5. They claim to know the number of people that will inherit the earth.
Lol. Those guys are two-faced low lifers. They are even more dubious than non members. Terrible people.
They came here expecting people to sing their praise. They got the opposite and have resorted to empty threats.

Again I will advise anyone to flee from them. A word is enough for the wise o.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
@ Esdb3:

For you to make this statement shows how small-minded you are. Jesus came to the earth in the form of a what? A man. God is in the form of a what? Spirit.
Yet still, Jesus rose or not?
Mtchew.
Are you saying that if almighty God changes form man can see him and live?
Let me use the scriptures to explain to you what I said .

Ex 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not
see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
(this is the almighty God talking here o )

1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
(note again, this is john, a disciple of jesus, who has seen jesus on countless occasion saying: no one has seen God at any time.)

John 1:18
No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god(differenciating the almighty God from a created God) who is at the Father’s(almighty God, true God) side is the one who has explained Him.

The next day he saw
Jesus coming toward him, and
he said: “See, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! ( the almighty God is not the lamb, and the scriptures has shown that the true God/ almighty God/ father is a different person from jesus/the lamb/ mighty God/ only beggotten God)

so John 14 5-11 was Jesus lying? I didn't write that verse afterall.

Yep, you did not write that verse and jesus was not lying, he told us his relationship with the father, his God. Everything he does , he learnt from the father and and does not do a single thing by himself.

"Thomas said to him, “Lord,
we don’t know where you are
going, so how can we know the
way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the
way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
Philip said, “Lord, show us
the Father and that will be
enough for us.”
Jesus answered: “Don’t you
know me, Philip, even after I
have been among you such a
long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own
authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

So you know more than john in 1john 1:18 or more than Jesus in john 14 5-11?
Why do you preach the bible to
suit the belief of a fraudster who explained the bible in his own words? Why can't you read the bible and think for yourself?
Jesus said 'if you've seen me
you have seen the father"
Let me explain it to you this
way.
In John 1:1 John explained that christ was the 'word' that God spoke. More like saying he is the distinct voice of God. Now is a man different from his voice?
Bro, ill appreciate if you do not use Derogatory word(s)
The book of john 14 :5-11 was talking about jesus and the father. Now using ur explanation, is the father God and jesus the voice of the father? Who is the man and who is the voice of the man.

Now the big question: is jesus the father? The answer to this question will help u a lot in understand the scriptures you mentioned.

Nobody is saying God is not at the top of the hierarchy, what we are saying is that Jesus is God and God is Jesus yet God is greater than Jesus. When you get to heaven you can ask God or Jesus what the statement means. Oh! Sorry my bad you won't be going to heaven afterall. Don't worry those of us that go there will send you people the explanation.
I dnt need to ask jesus , cus he never made such statement.
He has already clarified his position in relation to the father, his God.

John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to
me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

1 cor 11:3
But I want you to realize that
the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the
woman is man, and the head
of Christ is God.

This God that is the head of Christ is definitely not jesus, so back to you, who is that God.?
Bro I have not said anything apart from what the scripture taught me.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by bettermike: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lothbrok:

Now I know your are really sick. . For making this statement.

I remember when I was younger. . A Jehovah Witness told me that Jesus was hung to a tree to die. . . not in a cross form. .

The hands were not spread apart like the cross sign, but. . stretched above the head. . What a sick doctrine. .
!

Sick doctrine by sick people indeed.

Only people that don't really know them will fall helpless victim.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by bettermike: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
shejane:
He who has ears let him hear..... Flee from them just as Bible asked us to flee from temptation.. They are the real temptation talking from experience.... Flee and don't look back....

The Word was a god indeed .. Very funny set of people.. Day time cult

Again I say flee please... God bear me witness that I have warn people about them every where I go . Experience is the best teacher

Very on point. Experience is the best teacher. Wierd cult group claiming to be christians.

The end of the world is indeed near.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Shawl001(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
ItsTime4me:
. No, it's not contracdicting. Conversion is not automatic. It starts with appreciating the truth.

I see!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Kennitrust(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
LinuxMint:

if u have the interest to read despite not having anything to donate, we'll still give it to u...
next time I see ur people, I'll ask and see if it is true.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ItsTime4me(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
bettermike:

This is exactly what they do. As soon as they see any sort of threat, they begin to threaten.

Fool. Defamation of character ko. Devil's cult. Fool.

Well, am here to reveal your dirty cult secrets to the world. Live with it dude.

It is left for people to choose.
Do you have to use fowl languages? Feel free to expose their ocultic practices. If you can't, I'll be so disappointed in you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ItsTime4me(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kennitrust:
next time I see ur people, I'll ask and see if it is true.
Bros please don't get it wrong. Our magazines and literatures are not free of charge but we appreciate voluntary contributions for the furtherance of the work. Our work is primarily financed by voluntary contributions, you know. However, if you can't contribute at a particular point in time, we can gladly leave them with you, provided you show a genuine interest in them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by fabulous18(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enough of this argument
My question is how could you be jehover witness when you don't believe in jehover body?
Who are you to differentiate jehover with jehover body
Who are you to phantom the mistory of God with this our mortal body or empty brain because the way of God far higher than our way
How could you call the body of God's god
You can not claim to love God and hate his body
Who is the body of God?
When God the Father reproduces Himself, and makes more members of the divine God Family, they all enter into HIS ONENESS. They become PART OF HIM -- PERFECTLY ONE WITH HIM AND CHRIST, even as they are ONE! AS Jesus prayed, "That they al may be ONE; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they ALSO may be ONE IN US" (John 17:21), "that they may be one, EVEN AS WE ARE ONE" (verse 22), "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be MADE PERFECT IN ONE" (John 17:23). Notice! He said -- "PERFECT IN ONE"!

Therefore, when this happens, we become literally PART OF GOD! Therefore, we become part of the One, the Supreme Essence and Personality, who says, of Himself, and INCLUDES us as His CHILDREN, as part of Himself, when He says it:

"I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be
after me. I, even I, and the LORD . . ." (Isa.43:10-11).

When God and Christ say, "I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God" (Isaiah 44:6; compare Rev.1:8, 11, 18; 3:14; 21:6; 22:13), the reference is to BOTH of them as a UNITY, as ONE. But in Isaiah 41:4, God says, "I the LORD, the first, and WITH the last; I am he"! Notice! He said He is here "WITH the last"! Does this not indicate that in process of time, He will EXPAND His own family, and the Godhead? In this way, CREATION WILL CONTINUE FOR EVER!

Do you comprehend? There is NO LIMIT to God! And as He reproduces and develops His ONENESS throughout His Divine FAMILY, the whole CREATION will grow, and surge, and expand, and increase, in glory, and majesty, and beauty, and height, and depth, and breadth, and length, and IN ALL DIMENSIONS known and unknown!

There is NO LIMIT to God. He can, as He chooses, go on MULTPLYING and EXPANDING and increasing His Kingdom, FOREVER, adding to CREATION!

Beside Him, and His progeny, His offspring, apart from His ONENESS -- there is no other God, none at all! He says, "Is there a God beside me? [and by extension, "beside my family"? "Beside those whom I make a part of ME"?] yea, there is no God [beside me, and my Oneness]; I know not any" (Isaiah 44:cool.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by fabulous18(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
God is NOT and never was a "Trinity" -- nor does He ever intend on limiting Himself to a "Trinity"! Rather, He is the SUPREME BEING who is building a Creation, and part of that Creation is the reproduction and multiplication of Beings like Himself, with the very same character, humility, love, and UNITY of mind and purpose, who will rule with Him over an ever-expanding and growing UNIVERSE -- THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

The Incredible Adventure

Isaiah wrote of the Plan of God:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the govern-
ment shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,
Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
OF THE INCREASE OF HIS GOVERNMENT AND PEACE THERE
SHALL BE NO END . . . " (Isaiah 9:6-7).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by fabulous18(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Did you get that? "NO END" to the INCREASE of His authority, His Kingdom, His Peace and Prosperity -- NO END TO THE GROWTH, EXPANSION, AND MULTIPLICATION! The Hebrew word for "increase" here is marbiyth and literally means "a multitude, offspring, interest on capital, greatness, increase, multitude" (Strong's, #4768). Gesenius Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon defines it as "multitude, magnitude, very great part, progeny, interest, usury," and is related to the root of the Greek/Latin/English word for "fetus," "fecund," "fecundity," "fertility." In other words, the FAMILY OF GOD WILL CONTINUE EXPANDING, GROWING, REPRODUCING, MULTIPLYING AS THE KINGDOM OF GOD EXPANDS AND GROWS! The Hebrew word for "end" in this verse is kates and means "extremity, border, end, finite" (Strongs, #7093). Coupled with the word "no," the expression means there will be NO BORDER, NO END OR TERMINATION, NO LIMIT OR FINITE ENDING to the Family of God -- it will be INFINITE, and will grow throughout INFINITE ETERNITY!!

Can your feeble brain and mine comprehend such an awesome, incredible, marvelous thing? And just think of it! We are called and chosen of God to be a wonderful, integral part of it!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by fabulous18(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please stop all this argument our brains is too small to phantom the way of God we holy spirit to be directing ours you can not phantom the way of God without holy spirit.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by predatorX: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Alani86:

"Fear sin"? That's rather a funny statement! Well, the facts of the word of God can never be understood and adopted by people like you; "common rational thinking people". They are meant for those who live by Faith.

You better put aside every weight and ask God for the real WORD/TRUTH. This has nothing to do with all the letters(greek, hebrew, etc) you've so much familiarized yourself with, because they (letters) kill! Isaiah 44:25 and 1Corinthians 8:1b.

In conclusion, hell is never a resting place sir! Rather, it is full of torment, torture, agony and regret; Matthew 13:42.

Scholars and theologians the world over agree that hell is a resting place for the dead.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:13-15, KJV)

Death is a state of non-existence, lack of consciousness.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by makavele: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
bettermike:

Some mother's do have 'em . . .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ItsTime4me(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
bettermike:

Lol. Those guys are two-faced low lifers. They are even more dubious than non members. Terrible people.
They came here expecting people to sing their praise. They got the opposite and have resorted to empty threats.

Again I will advise anyone to flee from them. A word is enough for the wise o.
. Quite laughable. JWs low lifers? No wahala. As for your propaganda about JWs, you can be rest assured that it pales into insignificance when compared what we've been experiencing. It may interest you to know that we have been objects of attack, both verbally and physically. Top ranking governmental officials and influential religous leaders in different lands have fought vehemently to put a stop to our work. But all their efforts have ended in utter fiasco. Instead our work keeps increasing and we have brought the goodnews to hundreds of lands and islands. So nothing (I repeat nothing), not even the devil can stop our God-given work. But I hope that someday you are going to be my christian brother because I've seen people who were even worse haters of JWs than you are who accepted the truth and are now JWs. Let's God's will be done.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by fabulous18(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
ItsTime4me:
. Quite laughable. JWs low lifers? No wahala. As for your propaganda about JWs, you can be rest assured that it pales into insignificance when compared what we've been experiencing. It may interest you to know that we have been objects of attack, both verbally and physically. Top ranking governmental officials and influential religous leaders in different lands have fought vehemently to put a stop to our work. But all their efforts have ended in utter fiasco. Instead our work keeps increasing and we have brought the goodnews to hundreds of lands and islands. So nothing (I repeat nothing), not even the devil can stop our God-given work. But I hope that someday you are going to be my christian brother because I've seen people who were even worse haters of JWs than you are who accepted the truth and are now JWs. Let's God's will be done.
Bible Verses About Hell There are many verses that discuss the subject of hell, for it is not a place where anyone wants to spend eternity, so it is important for Christians to know the Scriptures describing this horrible place.
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.
Mark 9:43
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.
Mark 9:43
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2015
tobidipity:

visit jw.org to get all answers abt Jehovah's witnesses
I don't want the one on your website. I need raw fact. If you still don't have will drop mine and you will defend them. Am waiting
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2015
pappy2000:
Jw girl is so much in love with me, she pleaded with me that I should change to Jw which I bluntly refused she said I should change to Jw for a moment then I can change later, I was planning of secretly leaving her, is it that God is telling me something to marry her
Lwkmd, bro u don miss road big time[/size][size=8pt] grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by predatorX: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2015
A lot of You talk about JWs like you know them so much. My only problem with them is that i'm mostly indisposed whenever they encounter me. Yet they would still wanna share their word with me. In the end i just get their magazines and make any contribution that i can.

So long as Naija is concerned, christianity is....................

for the haplessly hopeless and the highly gullible.

For the people who believe GOD is a MAGICIAN who uses psycho-kinetic machinations to perform healings in his SYNAGOGUE

For the lost souls who believe in a G.O whose vision of REDEMPTION is to build an Auditorium that would accommodate 2million heads at a sitting through a SLEAZY PDP leadership.

for the spiritually indolent who worship divorced, sex appealing men-of-gods who fry their heads like eels, and have fanatical followership like fans of popular rockstar Elvis Presley

For the crazies who are so effing poor yet make contributions to a PAPA who pauperizes his followership but lives in opulence, having the luxury of 5 private JETs and two schools that his average followership cannot afford.

For the people CHOSEN to be irrational and erratic in basic thinking and behaviour

For the Zombies who canonized the "godmother" and worship earth-made effigies of Her being whilst being compelled to make weekly confessions.

For the JAH-loonies who believe in the CELESTIAL-MYSTICAL powers of the almighty COCONUT FRUIT, but whose saintly appearance is in sharp contrast to the kinda evil they perpetrate

So many people claiming christians here are the ones Tapping NEPA light thru BACK-FEEDING and still owing NEPA BILLS, Importing CONTRABAND, POISONOUS TURKEY and CHICKENS, Selling FAKE DRUGS, Importing CARS thru FAYAWO, BRIBING POLICE TO SET_UP THEIR NEIGHBOURS, ARMED-ROBBERS who give tithes on SUNDAYS, GOVT OFFICIALZ who embezzle funds and contribute billions as offering to achieve a G.Os 2million sitter fantasy, Who impregnate their friends wives when he's abroad, Who are DRUG-PEDDLERS donating tithes to acquire JETS.

Leave the JWs alone. Your denomination is most abominable. All the scandals filtering the airwaves are rife with your churches so who are y'all to judge

My two Cents!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2015
gagewonda:
Op I beg to differ a little bit. I use to love d jw's nd always get angry wen pple discriminate against dem nd say bad tins abt dem. Bt dat changed wen I dated a jw we dated for two yrs nd dat gave me d opportunity to really get close to dem nd I really saw d opposite. Jw r d ones dat discriminate against oda christian far from my previous belief, dey call oda christians "them" the unrighteous who gave u pple d right to judge? From getting close u pple behave more like a cult dan a religion, u pple destroyed d best love I eva had becos I was not of ur fold. U pple purnished her by reproving her nd she almost risked disfellowshiped becos she refused letting go of an unrighteous. I can go on nd on although u pple have ur good side bt don't make u all look like u r all good cos u r not. D sin in d jw fold is worse dan sodom nd gomorrah cos I can tell u I knw jw lesbians nd hw many of u guys sleep wit eachoda in d name of broda sister I hav come to knw a lot bt war freaks me is despite all dis u call odas unrighteous

Brother, that one is small. Just too much I want cry. I dated one of them and I was ready to settled down with her but she tried forcing me to be one of them but decline. Becoz of dis, she is married to someone she doesn't even love and a Jw. Today she still sneaked out to come to my house but warned her seriously to stay off me.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Achorise:
Please , Jehovah's witnesses is more than what the ordinary eyes can see, if Some of their members Don't know this fact, talk less of innocent folks outside, but those who are out always find reason to celebrate. check out the testimonies of those who has left Jehovah's witness.
My brother. You nailed it. Have a friend, deborah was her name. Even in school, she swear she wouldn't marry someone who is not a Jw, but as am writing dis, she is married to someone who is no nt a Jw, she love dis guy pieces, she follows dis guy to living faith church. She calls me at times and say she was blind all dis while and she was really missing. Am really happy for her now
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 1:23am On Nov 10, 2015
agent9:
Jehovah Witness People—Who We Be?

We come from different different place and we dey speak different different language. Even as e be, we get one mind for everything wey we dey do. On top all dis one, na Jehovah we dey worship, the God wey get Bible and na ‵im be the one wey make everything. We dey do everything wey we fit do mek we be like Jesus, and we dey happy well well sey we be Christian. We dey use plenty of our time help people learn wetin Bible talk and learn about God Kingdom. Because we dey talk about Jehovah and ‵im Kingdom, na ‵im mek people sabi us as Jehovah Witness People.

Go our Website. Read Bible for our website. Mek you sabi us well well and wetin we believe.

Our official website na http://www.jw.org/pcm

Dat one na for pidgin.....

Or

http://www.jw.org/en

Dats English language....

U can also change to any language u want... Provided its available on d website.

Tanx.

Everything, go to our website or unique website. Nonsense!!! Mtcheww website my shit
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2015
mitchyy:

Sometimes it is best not to give a response when its obvious some persons are not asking because they want to know, but because they mischievously want to strike up an argument. It's called wisdom. So just ignore where necessary and rather direct them to our website www.jw.org for more information. They can even read the answers in pidgin if they wish

Mumu demonic website. Mtcheww... bullshit
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 1:26am On Nov 10, 2015
bettermike:

You don't know anything. Guy, start by proving all my points wrong first.

Better still, let me advice you, leave that devilish church before it is too late. Am begging you o.

Many a times, you can be in that God forsaken church for years without having access to the information I just let out.

Freshers are fooled into believing that all is well until they are in too deep. Leaving would now become hard.

I used to go there and sing their hymns for years but knew nothing. In fact, I used to recommend the devil's gathering to people until I was lucky to find out the reality.

Please Nigerians, flee from jehova witnesses. You have been warned.

God bless you. More grace

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Charlesberry(m): 2:03am On Nov 10, 2015
LinuxMint:

ur right..God hasn't changed, but his organisation will continue to move forward... eg there were some bible understanding that might nt b clear many decades ago, bt as d years pass by, the light becomes more brighter n clearer .. isaiah 60:22

do you knw d significance of the vision at Ezek. 1:15-21?

mayb u dont.

How awe-inspiring it
must have been for Ezekiel to see this vision! He
saw Jehovah in full control of his organization,
directing its movement through his holy spirit.
What an amazing representation of the
heavenly part of Jehovah’s organization on the
move!

it seems ur an ex-jw!

You are not answering his question. Just get lost. Nonsense of u all
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by mitchyy(f): 5:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Charlesberry:

Mumu demonic website. Mtcheww... bullshit

Thanks but i wouldn't retaliate with a similar rude statement. Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LinuxMint: 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Charlesberry:

You are not answering his question. Just get lost. Nonsense of u all
why then d insult ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by mitchyy(f): 5:36am On Nov 10, 2015
@itsTime4me @agent9 @LinuxMint @tobidipity @makavele @efrankbblog, if people are unresponsive and you've directed them to the website, its better we let them be. Social media is full of trolls and Nairaland isn't an exception. Let's apply wisdom brothers and sisters and know when to stop responding. If Jehovah wills it, everything we've been saying here will touch their heart someday. Remember the world is watching this thread. They wouldn't say anything when people insult us rudely, but they will pick on how we respond to them.
This thread will go on and on, which is feeding the ego of the false accusers. So please let's apply godly wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2015
mitchyy:
@itsTime4me @agent9 @LinuxMint @tobidipity @makavele @efrankbblog, if people are unresponsive and you've directed them to the website, its better we let them be. Social media is full of trolls and Nairaland isn't an exception. Let's apply wisdom brothers and sisters and know when to stop responding. If Jehovah wills it, everything we've been saying here will touch their heart someday. Remember the world is watching this thread. They wouldn't say anything when people insult us rudely, but they will pick on how we respond to them.
This thread will go on and on, which is feeding the ego of the false accusers. So please let's apply godly wisdom
You are right.

Guys let it go abeg.
Enough of the arguements.

The world is a challenge for people wanting to do Jehovahs will. It was to Jesus and we are not exempted.

Be strong and May Jehovah See Us Through.
Agape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.