Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371768 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LinuxMint: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2015
[b]I laugh whenever people say all sort of nonsense abt we jws... bt they refuse to discern that they themselves are helping to full Jesus prophecy...

so ride on folks, we r not perturbed by ur negative comments!!!

i also laugh when i read abt some who says "checkout the testimonies of these that have left jw"..

all i can say is that when u decide to go against Jehovah's instruction n r unrepentant, such persons r removed from d congregation... these ones become angry n turn to apostates.... bt like i said above, they r fulfilling Jesus prophecy....

even if u keep on insulting us, from nw till 2mrw, we r nt shaken, if some of us have faced death due to our Christian faith,what then is insult to us.... we r nt afraid of he who can kill d body bt cannot kill d soul, it is the one that can kill both d body n soul we should b afraid of ..that is Jehovah..

we will keep on preaching Jehovah's word to people, n just like Jesus illustration abt d sower, some will nt listen, some will, bt will b unwilling, bt some will n turn around to serve Jehovah....

For those who really r honest in heart n wants to know more about Jehovah, never b swayed by the negative statement of these ones because the are helping to fulfill d bible prophecy..in fact a jw will show it to u in d bible, u can visit any local kingdom hall near u an request for a free home bible study.. Jehovah will be pleased that u want to know the truth that leads to everlasting life!

what a joy it is to be known as Jehovah's witnesses.....

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,
“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and have faith in
me And understand that I am the same One.
Before me no God was formed,
And after me there has been none" - Isaiah 43:10
[/b]

i will not keep on discussing with these false accusers, xcept for d honest-hearted ones.. have a splendid day folk.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ItsTime4me(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2015
mitchyy:
@itsTime4me @agent9 @LinuxMint @tobidipity @makavele @efrankbblog, if people are unresponsive and you've directed them to the website, its better we let them be. Social media is full of trolls and Nairaland isn't an exception. Let's apply wisdom brothers and sisters and know when to stop responding. If Jehovah wills it, everything we've been saying here will touch their heart someday. Remember the world is watching this thread. They wouldn't say anything when people insult us rudely, but they will pick on how we respond to them.
This thread will go on and on, which is feeding the ego of the false accusers. So please let's apply godly wisdom
. Thanks a million. You are so right. Brothers please let's heed this nice advice. May Jehovah's will be done.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ItsTime4me(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2015
LinuxMint:
[b]I laugh whenever people say all sort of nonsense abt we jws... bt they refuse to discern that they themselves are helping to full Jesus prophecy...

so ride on folks, we r not perturbed by ur negative comments!!!

i also laugh when i read abt some who says "checkout the testimonies of these that have left jw"..

all i can say is that when u decide to go against Jehovah's instruction n r unrepentant, such persons r removed from d congregation... these ones become angry n turn to apostates.... bt like i said above, they r fulfilling Jesus prophecy....

even if u keep on insulting us, from nw till 2mrw, we r nt shaken, if some of us have faced death due to our Christian faith,what then is insult to us.... we r nt afraid of he who can kill d body bt cannot kill d soul, it is the one that can kill both d body n soul we should b afraid of ..that is Jehovah..

we will keep on preaching Jehovah's word to people, n just like Jesus illustration abt d sower, some will nt listen, some will, bt will b unwilling, bt some will n turn around to serve Jehovah....

For those who really r honest in heart n wants to know more about Jehovah, never b swayed by the negative statement of these ones because the are helping to fulfill d bible prophecy..in fact a jw will show it to u in d bible, u can visit any local kingdom hall near u an request for a free home bible study.. Jehovah will be pleased that u want to know the truth that leads to everlasting life!

what a joy it is to be known as Jehovah's witnesses.....

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,
“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and have faith in
me And understand that I am the same One.
Before me no God was formed,
And after me there has been none" - Isaiah 43:10
[/b]

i will not keep on discussing with these false accusers, xcept for d honest-hearted ones.. have a splendid day folk.
My brother please let's be cautious here. If you must reply to a post, could you please reply only those who sincerely want to know the truth? I think there's no amount of arguement you hold with anyone who hates us that would change their attitude, except Jehovah draws him. So, please we shouldn't get involved in any heated arguement again cos in the process we may say something we never intended to say, especially now that some of the have resorted to the use of abusive languages. Let's be reasonable, please.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LinuxMint: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2015
ItsTime4me:
My brother please let's be cautious here. If you must reply to a post, could you please reply only those who sincerely want to know the truth? I think there's no amount of arguement you hold with anyone who hates us that would change their attitude, except Jehovah draws him. So, please we shouldn't get involved in any heated arguement again cos in the process we may say something we never intended to say, especially now that some of the have resorted to the use of abusive languages. Let's be reasonable, please.

yeah bro, like my last statement, i will not keep on discussing with these false
accusers, xcept for d honest-hearted ones...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Efrankbblog(f): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Ganoderma:

I just thought I should make a small correction. We do not have a President. What we have is a Governing Body with six different committees. There is no President. This is in line with the pattern set by “the apostles and elders in Jerusalem” in the first century, who made important decisions on behalf of the entire Christian congregation. (Acts 15:2)

Read more here http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/governing-body/

Thanks for pointing that out to me it has been corrected. thanks guys.....

www.efrankb..com
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Efrankbblog(f): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Wenom:
...bros,ur spellings and grammar ehn,nor be here o!! grin
What wrong with my spellings... point out any spellings and grammar that are not correct...

www.efrankb..com
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Efrankbblog:

Source:efrankb

Religion is the most dangerous thing on dis planet. It's worse than wars.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Quote> We pray to Jehovah through Jesus?
Isn't Jesus good enough to pray to Him directly-it shows clearly the JW's have used that old pagan religion the Catholic's had used for centuries, in their case they worship Mary-only to recognize Jesus through her.
In your case its Jehovah.
Jesus said: I and the Father are one-meaning to say Jesus is God's seed. There's no other way into heaven without Jesus, God gave His Son all His authority.
Matthew 28:18 "Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on Earth.
Praying to Jesus directly, God hears, Jesus is given what God has given Him, the problem is you don't preach Jesus-you preach the watchtower, and the Watchtower is covered from cover to cover with illuminati written all over it, even your pictures show signs of demons and witchcraft these are the books you leave in every neighbourhood.
I have studied with the JW's I have sat in your temples, I found every time I had enter in, the teaching is all about the watchtower, not once had I heard the bible even mention. Of course you have your own written bibles-like the Mormons do.
Yearly the JW's re-write your bible. Jesus had warned us not the change anything that's written in the bible, and you have done just that, you have your own written bibles-separating the truth from God, like the Mormons have.
You say you know God with your lips-but your hearts are far from Him, Jesus said: by their fruits you will know them, and your fruit worships only the watchtower.

LinuxMint:
good u didn't mention Jesus is the Almighty God., bt son of God...

and mind u, we believe in Jesus n recognize him as Jehovah's only begotten son , and we pray to Jehovah tru Jesus. ... otherwise who commanded us to preach if not Jesus?

b4 u make a point abt jw, find out firstly what they believe
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm a muslim but I love Jehovah Witnesses so much,they come to my house every sunday and we talk about life,afterlife etc,my mum is an Alhaja and she does too,she entertains Jehovah witness folks and even offers them food cos you just gotta like this people cos of the way they interact with everybody, they're very intelligent,hardworking and educated folks and they don't discriminate,they don't hate,they're just trying to change the world positively. To me,they're the best christians in the world. Also,i have learned a lot from those that come to my house

I guess ur Yoruba Muslim den
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by charlesucheh(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Jessicha:

Show me where the bible reverence the bolded statement ?
Mr man, it is in the bible that "God help those who help themselves", Although the quote in its modern usage diverges slightly from how it is found in the bible. For instance, paul writes in an epistle that; "FOR EVEN WHEN WE WERE WITH YOU, WE GAVE YOU THIS RULE: IF A MAN WILL NOT WORK, HE SHALL NOT EAT" (2 thessalonians 3:10) paul was also very critical of people who sat down praying consistently waiting for jesus return and actually did nothing with what god has bestowed on them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by charlesucheh(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2015
LinuxMint:

what

so u mean blood in dat scripture refers to only animals, humans don't have blood when paul clearly states abstain from blood ?

The Bible commands that we not ingest blood.
So we should not accept whole blood or its
primary components in any form, whether
offered as food or as a transfusion. Note the
following scriptures:

Genesis 9:4 . God allowed Noah and his
family to add animal flesh to their diet after
the Flood but commanded them not to eat
the blood. God told Noah: “Only flesh with
its soul—its blood—you must not eat.” This
command applies to all mankind from that
time on because all are descendants of
Noah.

Leviticus 17:14 . “You must not eat the blood
of any sort of flesh[/b], because the soul of
every sort of flesh is its blood. Anyone
eating it will be cut off.” God viewed the
soul, or life, as being in the blood and
belonging to him. Although this law was
given only to the nation of Israel, it shows
how seriously God viewed the law against
eating blood.

Acts 15:20. “Abstain . . . from blood.” God
gave Christians the same command that he
had given to Noah. History shows that
early Christians refused to consume whole
blood or even to use it for medical reasons.

Why does God command us to abstain from blood?
There are sound medical reasons to avoid
blood transfusions. More important, though,
God commands that we abstain from blood
because what it represents is sacred to him.—
Leviticus 17:11; Colossians 1:20.

so bro u cannot change God's standards at all..
the bible clearly forbid the intake of blood either eàting nor infusion....
TRANSFUSION It didn't say that! And most especially not when a human life is involved. Stop including words that weren't used in the bible to it please!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by akin33(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2015
The Jehovah Witnesses are a Satanic organization, based upon the occult of Freemasonry. Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd Degree Freemason; as was Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult. Carefully notice the Masonic cross at the upper left corner of the photo below...
The Masonic cross used by the Masonic Jehovah's Witnesses
Russell and the Watch Tower Bible and Track Society in the Greatest Masonic Center Cemetery
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by akin33(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
The Jehovah Witnesses are a Satanic organization, based upon the occult of Freemasonry. Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd Degree Freemason; as was Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult. Carefully notice the Masonic cross at the upper left corner of the photo below...
The Masonic cross used by the Masonic Jehovah's Witnesses
Russell and the Watch Tower Bible and Track Society in the Greatest Masonic Center Cemetery. www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm pls. everybody visit this link. Jehovah withness we never pray before and after preaching to you. They did not believe in the Holy Spirit neither will they preach about him.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by akin33(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
In fact, the grave of the founder Russell was design with illuminati Pyramid triangle
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Lorax(f): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
bettermike:

Lol. Those guys are two-faced low lifers. They are even more dubious than non members. Terrible people.
They came here expecting people to sing their praise. They got the opposite and have resorted to empty threats.

Again I will advise anyone to flee from them. A word is enough for the wise o.
Thank you very much. I don't have anything against anybody but we should say the truth. They are hypocrites. They go around preaching for people but tell them you want to preach to them and hear what they will say. Closed minded set of people.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by gagewonda(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Charlesberry:

Brother, that one is small. Just too much I want cry. I dated one of them and I was ready to settled down with her but she tried forcing me to be one of them but decline. Becoz of dis, she is married to someone she doesn't even love and a Jw. Today she still sneaked out to come to my house but warned her seriously to stay off me.
BRO same wit myn although myn isnt married yet bt she is dating a jw she doesnt even love. she still call me to tell me how short he is and how he isnt wat she wants in a man and all. also during my fraternizing wit d jw's i realised alot of their marriages are broken.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Efrankbblog(f): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2015
kk
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Efrankbblog(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by lordtim001(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
brocab:
Quote> We pray to Jehovah through Jesus?
Isn't Jesus good enough to pray to Him directly-it shows clearly the JW's have used that old pagan religion the Catholic's had used for centuries, in their case they worship Mary-only to recognize Jesus through her.
In your case its Jehovah.
Jesus said: I and the Father are one-meaning to say Jesus is God's seed. There's no other way into heaven without Jesus, God gave His Son all His authority.
Matthew 28:18 "Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on Earth.
Praying to Jesus directly, God hears, the problem is you don't preach Jesus-you preach the watchtower, these are the books you leave in every neighbourhood.
I have studied with the JW's I have sat in your temples, I found every time I had enter in, the teaching is all about the watchtower, not once had I heard the bible even mention. Of course you have your own written bibles-like the Mormons do.
Yearly the JW's re-write your bible. Jesus had warned us not the change anything that's written in the bible, and you have done just that, you have your own written bibles-separating the truth from God, like the Mormons have.
You say you know God with your lips-but your hearts are far from Him, Jesus said: by their fruits you will know them, and your fruit worships only the watchtower.

So if you want to pray,you would end your prayer with:In God's name,i have prayed?Please answer me because i dont see how anyone has a problem with praying in Jesus name and i dont see where Catholicism comes into play...Its general and BTW,if you dont have anything resourceful to say or a meaningful question to ask,just keep your thunbs outta this thread....Let us serve God the way we want to
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by lordtim001(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
gagewonda:
BRO same wit myn although myn isnt married yet bt she is dating a jw she doesnt even love. she still call me to tell me how short he is and how he isnt wat she wants in a man and all. also during my fraternizing wit d jw's i realised alot of their marriages are broken.
Everyone is happy to serve their God with a partner who shares their belief.Many stories of those who went contrary to that command shows that the spouse(mostly women)end up derailing and stop associating with us altogether...Even to convert and marry is dangerous.So,sticking to that command is best

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by gagewonda(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
lordtim001:
Everyone is happy to serve their God with a partner who shares their belief.Many stories of those who went contrary to that command shows that the spouse(mostly women)end up derailing and stop associating with us altogether...Even to convert and marry is dangerous.So,sticking to that command is best
bottom line bro at d end of time wen God will take away d righteous how many of ur sect members will God find worthy Food for thought. I say sect cos dats wat u pple r, I knw a lot about u pple I can't come up here nd argue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by hmmmm2015(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Another question for the JW's

What is God’s proper name
“Yahweh” or “Jehovah”? if
“Yahweh” is more proper, is it
showing the proper respect to
“Yahweh” to say that because
“Jehovah” is more commonly used
it does not matter how you
pronounce the name? And, should
a religion that puts so much
emphasis on the name of God use
any other version than the proper
pronunciation?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alani86:

"Fear sin"? That's rather a funny statement! Well, the facts of the word of God can never be understood and adopted by people like you; "common rational thinking people". They are meant for those who live by Faith.

You better put aside every weight and ask God for the real WORD/TRUTH. This has nothing to do with all the letters(greek, hebrew, etc) you've so much familiarized yourself with, because they (letters) kill! Isaiah 44:25 and 1Corinthians 8:1b.

In conclusion, hell is never a resting place sir! Rather, it is full of torment, torture, agony and regret; Matthew 13:42.

So Jesus was in full torment , torture and agony in hell ? _ Act 2:31
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by oladele239(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
I need a constant link to how and where I can be reading awake magazine
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by tokeflyn(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I WITNESS JEHOVAH but am not a member.
I LOVE them so much because,
---Of all the CHRISTAIN denominations....
They are the MOST Enlightened, Educated, Exposed.
It is usually difficult to SPOT the Illiterates among them.

They train their KIDS to be resourceful in future
They are good at PUBLIC SPEAKING.
They dress modest.
They rarely give in, to the changes of the new age.

They study the BIBLE more than any other denomination.

Above all they have the BEST EVANGELISM network, involving both the rich and the poor. (youngest and oldest)
Their CLERGYMEN talk cautiously, unlike many others who talk back at the congregation carelessly.
Never MONEY driven nor conscious.

I always entertained them right from my CHILDHOOD and I have learnt a lot.
I just wish I can worship GOD, the way they do.
MOST times I feel ashamed as a christain when I see them.
I see them as CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS.
I hope to pay them a visit soonest.

I Love them.

The Organisation will be glad to have you as one of us.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by tokeflyn(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
rodeo0070:

You are absolutely correct.

I'm not one of them but I'm amazed with their mode of operation. Their AWAKE magazine is one of the most informative in the world. I started reading their magazine since 1995. Then, there was this Neighbour of ours, a Bank Manager of Cooperative Bank. Every Sunday, him, his wife and 3 children will be trekking from house to house preaching. I was amazed 'cos this man has a big car (Nissan Laurel, Lol). I'm like this makes senses, leaving your comfort to talk about God to others. This drew me to them then. They dress well and neat, speak simple english, prolifically and confidently and well grounded on many issues. I must confess, their views on how to tackle issues has helped me in a way i can't quantify. In my career, money, disposition towards others etc.

By the way, you don get their mobile APP?

Kindly download JW library or visit jw.org
Thank you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by tokeflyn(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
oladele239:
I need a constant link to how and where I can be reading awake magazine
Jw.org
Thank you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Efrankbblog(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Bolaadu(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
ItsTime4me:
. Good question. Let's start like this. The command to pay tithe was initially given to the Israelites. The reason was because God made an arrangement that the priests and levites were to serve Him exclusively in His temple, without doing any kind of work. They were not even expected to have an inheritance in the land. Their only means of survival was the arrangement for all the Israelites to be giving them a tenth (tithe) of their produce (Numbers 18: 20-32). However, in later times, there was no evidence that first century christians paid tithe, and rightly so because that prieslty arrangement was no longer in operation. For example, the apostle Paul, who was a full time missionary never depended on tithe. Infact he worked to earn money for himself( Acts 18:3). So, while the bible does not outrightly condemn paying tithe, it is not an obligation for christians today. The bible does encourage us to give cheerfully (2Cor 9:7). So as JWs we believe in willing and voluntary contributions for the furtherance of God's work.
thanks.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Your not listening>I said God the Father had handed over all His authority over to Jesus-so with respect we true believers continual praying in Jesus's name.
He isn't the little God as you JW's have lined Him up to be-Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords, with the authority God have given Him-Jesus stands above Heaven and Earth. Meaning to say>no-one can go to the Father without Jesus, no-one can enter into heaven without Jesus, nor be saved without Him, true believers worship Him and Him only.
Catholicism plays a big part-even they don't fully accept Jesus as there Lord and savour-this video tells it' as it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFExZQyNbf0 https:/
Jehovah Witnesses are a Satanic Organization, based upon the occult of Freemasonry, the founder of the JW's was Charles Taze Russell a 33rd degree Freemason; same with Joseph Smith, another 33 Rd degree Mason is the founder of the Mormon cult.
Look at Charles Russell burial ground, they laid him under a Freemasonry pyramid

lordtim001:
So if you want to pray,you would end your prayer with:In God's name,i have prayed?Please answer me because i dont see how anyone has a problem with praying in Jesus name and i dont see where Catholicism comes into play...Its general and BTW,if you dont have anything resourceful to say or a meaningful question to ask,just keep your thunbs outta this thread....Let us serve God the way we want to

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Well said: Russell was buried under the Masons pyramid, only because he was a 33 Rd Freemason-when He started to JW's-like Joseph Smith another 33 Rd Mason who started the Mormons.
The Masons believe Lucifer is the true name of their God.
akin33:
In fact, the grave of the founder Russell was design with
illuminati Pyramid triangle
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by fabulous18(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Loba tan end of discussion
I pray the Lord will change your soul
Teach you to the right path
So that you could inherit the kingdom of God
Jesus is the light of the world
Jesus is the only way to the Father
Jesus is the savior the truth an the life

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.