Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373430 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
brocab:
Listen there is no truth in you, I was there, and I witnessed what I had seen. You JW's are all the same, you will lie because you are trained to lie.
And God was with us that evening, Haven't you heard God is a jealous God, and He will do anything to protect His own.

That is why members of your church are killing themselves in war front.Jehovah has been protecting jw while your churches are being desserted by your members. only thing you preach is material prosperity. very soon most people will stop going to churches while jw will keep growning.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
xerxesII:
Just so you know, I have been to their bethel home. . . I see how the white mofos treat the nigerians, I see how they look at the nigerians. . .

Its not religion that makes you a good guy, bad guy and what not. . . Its who you are. Many JW I know are _assholes- true story

I don't do religion anymore coz its all filled with lies and hypocrisy. . . I'm on a spiritual journey to discover self, until then, _fuck JWs (apart from my family tho) grin

if you are lost jw,it is not too late for you to Return to Jehovah. you will be happily welcome back to the truth.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
xerxesII:

Oh really?

I use to be JW member too coz mom won't free me angry..man you need to see the coordinator- an oversized arrogant proud _bastard! If I were in a room with him shekau and osama and I hv two bullets left. . . . I'd shoot that _motherfucker twice! angry

Most of the so-called 'elders' and 'ministerial servants' are nothing but hypocrites...
So _fucking judgmental. They act like they care but don't give two _shit about you. When my parents separated, all of em started bad mouthing us even the so-called elders(_useless bastards- I hope they all die somewhere cold and dark)

Well the good news is that there's no yahweh anywhere to judge them and the bad news is that there's no paradise or heaven for those annoying fleabags. . .

Yea. . . whatever!

oh i see. you are one of apostates. your bad mouthing can bring jw down. your aim isd to bring jw down. you can still return to jehovah. it is not too late.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by xerxesII: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
joyandfaith:

oh i see. you are one of apostates. your bad mouthing can bring jw down. your aim isd to bring jw down. you can still return to jehovah. it is not too late.

Heheh apostate. . . grin

What if I don't return?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by xerxesII: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Y'all JW never cease to amaze me grin

Imagine, some set of caucasians(governing body) instruct y'all not to allow your kids go to the university but their own kids have several academic degrees. . .

I know of an elder that had to pull his daughter from school coz he doesn't wanna lose the 'privilege' as an elder

who does that?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
You say our churches are deserting our members, didn't you read all that page I wrote about the two X JW's, now belong to the true faith of Jesus Christ, had joined with us, as born again Christians.

There are thousand of X JW's who have either lost their loves ones, through marriage, because the JW's had separated them both, {Only because one is not a follower of the JW's} and its not lawful for two to stand together in the eye's of your organization Jehovah.
Which of the Jehovah, do you follow?

Our God said: {Mark 10:8-9} "And the two shall become one flesh, that they are no longer two but one flesh, therefore what God has joined together let no man separate. Till death do we part is written on every marriage contract.

Lets look at your final decision you make when your only child dies because you won't save her life' given her the blood she needs to live.
JW's Jehovah believe humans and animals blood are the same, and is all contaminated.

Our God said: {1 John 1:6-7} "If we say we have fellowship with Him and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practise the truth. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus purifies us from all sin.
JW's can't accept the fact that God made us in His own image, which means its the blood of Christ that saves lives, God's blood isn't contaminated.

Do you honestly believe your Church will keep growing, and I bet you believe your Church will be last one standing on this earth in the last day's, "I believe you"

Because Christ will have already called his Church to be with Him in the air, As He Promised. {1Thessalonians 4:7}
joyandfaith:

That is why members of your church are killing themselves in war front.Jehovah has been protecting jw while your churches are being desserted by your members. only thing you preach is material prosperity. very soon most people will stop going to churches while jw will keep growning.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Ladyo142: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2016
brocab:
You say our churches are deserting our members, didn't you read all that page I wrote about the two X JW's, now belong to the true faith of Jesus Christ, had joined with us, as born again Christians.

There are thousand of X JW's who have either lost their loves ones, through marriage, because the JW's had separated them both, {Only because one is not a follower of the JW's} and its not lawful for two to stand together in the eye's of your organization Jehovah.

Our God said: {Mark 10:8-9} "And the two shall become one flesh, that they are no longer two but one flesh, therefore what God has joined together let no man separate. Till death do we part is written on every marriage contract.

Lets look at your final decision you make when your only child dies because you won't save her life' given her the blood she needs to live.
JW's Jehovah believe humans and animals blood are the same, and is all contaminated.

Our God said: {1 John 1:6-7} "If we say we have fellowship with Him and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practise the truth. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus purifies us from all sin.
JW's can't accept the fact that God made us in His own image, which means its the blood of Christ that saves lives, God's blood isn't contaminated.

Do you honestly believe your Church will keep growing, and I bet you believe your Church will be last one standing on this earth in the last day's, "I believe you"

Because Christ will have already called his Church to be with Him in the air, As He Promised. {1Thessalonians 4:7}

I just wanted to say that,maybe,just maybe your idea about the witnesses maybe wrong ,I mean those u said were x-jw's and tell u many things, may just be frustrated and there by vexing their frustrating, adding lies to make the jws look bad.,because personally ,I haven't found anything wrong with them.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
xerxesII:

Imagine, some set of caucasians(governing body) instruct y'all not to allow your kids go to the university but their own kids have several academic degrees. . .

I know of an elder that had to pull his daughter from school coz he doesn't wanna lose the 'privilege' as an elder

who does that?

Stop lying Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
brocab:
Humble, kind hearted ones are seeing the truth everyday and jehovahs witnesses as an organization continues to grow spiritually. They continue to maintain their faith and beliefs even during persecutions. You no do 1/100 of what hitler did! And yet they stood against him, not with guns and weapons, but with their faith in jehovah.

if you are truthful, can you tell the whole world the stands of jehovahs witnesses as to marriage?

and have you seen them dissolve any marriage union before? Do you hear cases of divorce in their marriages like you hear about numerous pastors and religious leaders today?
How happy,! how joyful,! How fufilled they will be at the ressurection when they see their only child again!, knowing fully well they had followed jehovahs directive and had been faithful to him, believing jesus when he said, " he that loses his life for my sake will have it back" . This time its evalasting in a joyful new world, far far better than what blood transfusion would have given you in a short life full of strife and pain and bad news.
I've personaly seen someone being transfused with blood die due to the blood he took and not the injuries he sustained. Taking blood is not a guarantee to life.

You lie!.
You lie again.(@ bold)

God determines the growth.
1 cor 3:9

You still have a lot to read about the scriptures . Go and read what will happen to faithful servants of jehovah after your so called rapture. Go and read Matt 5:5 and ps 37:29. Go and read about those who will survive the great tribulation.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
xerxesII:

who does that?

Stop lying Bro.

Modified: I might be wrong , but I think your inability to be a witness of jehovah is stemmed or ur belief that things must be done your way.

Nobody told nobody not to allow his or her offspring acquire university education.
I know countless of jehovahs witnesses who have university degrees, even in full time service.
And jehovahs witnesses appreciate the benefit of education.

But ask yourself, what are the benefit of university education to me compared to other forms of education.?

As nigerians, the number one reason why we go to the university is not to acquire knowledge, but to use the acquired knowledge to have the ability of taking care of ourselves and our family through our jobs or work.
But reality has shown us that that is not how it turns out to be eventually. Millions of university graduates are Jobless and are still dependents, and dnt think its going to get better, its going to get worse, even in developed countries, they can't find jobs for all graduates, talk less of nigeria. That's why one is being encouraged to be sure if university degree is the right step.

Another matter to consider is the cost of education. If your family cannot afford it, will it be better if your child learns a trade and become independent financially or use scarce family resources to send the child to the university and he or she ends up back home 4,5,6 years older and still a dependent?

Let's look at those who have been able to secure jobs through university education, you well know about the stress one faces at the office, the constant demand for improvement. You got the job through a bachelors degree but few years down the line, the company will be asking for masters. If you lose that job cus u dnt have masters, other jobs will be hard to get cus they only want masters. This goes on and on even to ph.d level. This is minuse the fact that they use ur free time while at work. Do you want to join the rat race, spending millions with no sure hope of returns?
You might think your case will be different, you are smart, but there are hundreds of smarter ones out there who also think they are different, but are also jobless.

Another thing to look at is the ability to acquire knowlege, the father you said did not allow his child go to the university might have see that that child has talents with other things eg sewing or mechanics, yet 1+1 he or she does not know, Bro, going to school would have been a waste of time and energy and money.

There a lot of other things to consider, but ill leave this for now.
A lot of other ways to take care of urself and your family with time to do other wholesome things than seeking university education.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Luke 9:20 "Jesus asked who do you say I am?
Have you forgotten this is the question I had asked you to explained in your own words, who do you say Jesus is to you.
Not scriptural, don't give Peter's description, nor anybodies else's, Just give your description?
It's a simple question.
Give it your best shot? Cult or Church, who is Jesus to you?
I will even answer a couple of your silly question now.
Jesus sacrificed Himself to save all man kind, He shed His own blood, for His own people.
The JW's have a better idea' they would rather sacrifices OTHERS, to save themselves, all in the name of Jehovah.
Besides who are the JW's married too?
The Jews didn't have a choice, to stand up against the Nazis, believe it or not, there is a book written, some where out there, called the Spirit of destiny, this book describes, he's private army had witnessed in eye view the spirit of Satan had entered into Hitler. So it doesn't matter if the JW's had stood their ground, Hitler's plan was to take over the world.
And if the JW's stood their ground all in the name of Jehovah, than who did they fight for? JW's don't fight for no army.
Hitler hated God's people the Jews, and Hitler once said to take over a country, you must disarm it first.
dolphinheart:

Humble, kind hearted ones are seeing the truth everyday and jehovahs witnesses as an organization continues to grow spiritually. They continue to maintain their faith and beliefs even during persecutions. You no do 1/100 of what hitler did! And yet they stood against him, not with guns and weapons, but with their faith in jehovah.

if you are truthful, can you tell the whole world the stands of jehovahs witnesses as to marriage?
and have you seen them dissolve any marriage union before? Do you hear cases of divorce in their marriages like you hear about numerous pastors and religious leaders today?

How happy,! how joyful,! How fufilled they will be at the ressurection when they see their only child again!, knowing fully well they had followed jehovahs directive and had been faithful to him, believing jesus when he said, " he that loses his life for my sake will have it back" . This time its evalasting in a joyful new world, far far better than what blood transfusion would have given you in a short life full of strife and pain and bad news.
I've personaly seen someone being transfused with blood die due to the blood he took and not the injuries he sustained. Taking blood is not a guarantee to life.

You lie!.

You lie again.(@ bold)

God determines the growth.
1 cor 3:9

You still have a lot to read about the scriptures . Go and read what will happen to faithful servants of jehovah after your so called rapture. Go and read Matt 5:5 and ps 37:29. Go and read about those who will survive the great tribulation.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ brocad
Luke 9:20 "Jesus asked who do you say I am?
Have you forgotten this is the
question I had asked you to
explained in your own words,
who do you say Jesus is to you.
Not scriptural, don't give Peter's description, nor anybodies else's, Just give your description?
It's a simple question. Give it
your best shot? Cult or Church, who is Jesus to you?
I answered your question on 30 Jan by 11:10 am on these thread. In case you refused to read it, I will post it here again.

"Ill be glad to answer your
question above. But you might
not like it cus my view on who
Jesus is similar or same to that
of peters description. So expecting me to give something different from that of peter or the scriptures is not possible!
Jesus is the son of the supreme being, the most high God, the living God.(1 john 5:14, john 3:16-18 , rom 1:3) Angels are called Gods sons too but Jesus is Gods only begotten son.(job 1:6 , john 3:16) Jesus is jehovahs master worker and he is sent to us to be our savior.
On completion of his work on
earth, he went back to heaven,
he told to sit on the right hand
side of the most high.
Jesus is not God almighty, he
did not say so, his disciples or
apostles did not say so.
Jesus is not equal to God, as at all times he was loyal to the
only true God jehovah, even to
the point of death."

Jehovah, the only true God, the almighty anointed jesus as our messiah! , our savior.

Matt 3:17
Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have
approved.”

Luke 9:35
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him

Matt 16:16
King James Bible
And Simon Peter answered
and said, Thou art the Christ,
the Son of the living God

Heb 1:9
You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.

Seems you need to read up on what Christ, messiah means.

I will even answer a couple of your silly question now.
Jesus sacrificed Himself to
save all man kind, He shed His
own blood, for His own people.
You've left the questions I asked and now answering one I did not ask. I quoted your question, then answered you to show you there is no twisting or something hidden. If you are still interested in answering mine, pls do same so that all will know which question you are answering.

The JW's have a better idea' they would rather sacrifices OTHERS, to save themselves, all in the name of Jehovah.
Pls give us an example! When you make such statements, pls support it with facts.

Besides who are the JW's
married too?

I asked you the statements when you made your false statement about jehovahs witnesses and marriage:

"if you are truthful, can you tell
the whole world the stands of
jehovahs witnesses as to
marriage?
and have you seen them
dissolve any marriage union
before? Do you hear cases of
divorce in their marriages like
you hear about numerous
pastors and religious leaders
today?"

You are not able to answer or respond to these issues/ questions raised. You try to cover it up with another question, well the answer is that jehovahs witnesses will not dissolve ur marriage even if you are married to the village babalawo.! They do not exercise the power to determine if you are married or not outside the law or tradition.
As to your question, jehovahs witnesses are married to fellow humans of the opposite sex as was done by adam and eve.

The Jews didn't have a choice, to stand up against the Nazis, believe it or not, there is a book written, some where out there, called the Spirit of destiny, this book describes, he's private army had witnessed in eye view the spirit of Satan had entered into Hitler. So it doesn't matter if
the JW's had stood their
ground, Hitler's plan was to take over the world.
Sir brocad, it does matter! Standing your ground on the side of jesus and his commands for his followers in the face of imprisionment, serious pain and even death tells a lot about your faith!
They whole heatedly told hitler " we shall serve God rather than men" . germany claims to be a majority Christian country, do you think hitler would have been able to raise such army to fight such deadly war if all the christians (or those who claim to be) had stood their grounds on the side of God like jehovahs witnesses did? So Bro, what the jehovahs witnesses did does matter, they believed jesus when he said " he who loses his life for my sake will have it back(?)"

Then if those JW's stood their ground all in the name of Jehovah, than who did they fight for? JW's don't fight for no army.
Good, they are in the right path
In fulfilling isaiah prophecy :

Isa 2:2-4
Kjv
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we
will walk in his paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among
the nations, and shall rebuke
many people: and they shall
beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall
not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn
war any more.

Those that live by the sword.......

Hitler hated God's people the Jews, and Hitler once said to take over a country, you must disarm it first.
You still have a lot to learn about isreal and the isrealites.
You call Gods people those who dnt believe in jesus as the Christ.

Note: you have not been able to defend this two lies of urs.
JW's Jehovah believe
humans and animals blood
are the same, and is all
contaminated.......
.........JW's can't accept the fact
that God made us in His
own image,......
Lying does not help.

And you did not say anything about those who are left on earth after the so called rapture!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is this the only way you would describe who Jesus is? Not even in your own words you couldn't tell me how much Jesus means to you?
Are you sure this is your only way you can describe someone you love so dearly?

Did I ask you not to pass on any scriptures, describe Jesus from your heart, not the heart of someone else. Passing Peters description did not come from Peter.
So your description is not your own-and because I am expecting you to give something different from that of Peter or the scriptures is not possible. Nothing is impossible to God.
1 Corinthians 3:16 "Don't you know, that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Then this proves the Spirit of God does not live inside you.
dolphinheart:
@ brocad

I answered your question on 30 Jan by 11:10 am on these thread. In case you refused to read it, I will post it here again.

of peters description. So expecting me to give something different from that of peter or the scriptures is not possible!
Jesus is the son of the supreme being, the most high God, the living God.(1 john 5:14, john 3:16-18 , rom 1:3) Angels are called Gods sons too but Jesus is Gods only begotten son.(job 1:6 , john 3:16) Jesus is jehovahs master worker and he is sent to us to be our savior.
side of the most high.
apostles did not say so.
the point of death."

Jehovah, the only true God, the almighty anointed jesus as our messiah! , our savior.

approved.”

And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him

King James Bible
And Simon Peter answered

You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.

You've left the questions I asked and now answering one I did not ask. I quoted your question, then answered you to show you there is no twisting or something hidden. If you are still interested in answering mine, pls do same so that all will know which question you are answering.

Pls give us an example! When you make such statements, pls support it with facts.

I asked you the statements when you made your false statement about jehovahs witnesses and marriage:

jehovahs witnesses as to
marriage?
and have you seen them
you hear about numerous
today?"

You are not able to answer or respond to these issues/ questions raised. You try to cover it up with another question, well the answer is that jehovahs witnesses will not dissolve ur marriage even if you are married to the village babalawo.! They do not exercise the power to determine if you are married or not outside the law or tradition.
As to your question, jehovahs witnesses are married to fellow humans of the opposite sex as was done by adam and eve.

Sir brocad, it does matter! Standing your ground on the side of jesus and his commands for his followers in the face of imprisionment, serious pain and even death tells a lot about your faith!
They whole heatedly told hitler " we shall serve God rather than men" . germany claims to be a majority Christian country, do you think hitler would have been able to raise such army to fight such deadly war if all the christians (or those who claim to be) had stood their grounds on the side of God like jehovahs witnesses did? So Bro, what the jehovahs witnesses did does matter, they believed jesus when he said " he who loses his life for my sake will have it back(?)"

Kjv
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we
will walk in his paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall
war any more.

Lying does not help.

And you did not say anything about those who are left on earth after the so called rapture!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
xerxesII:

who does that?

governing body never say do not take ur children to school. and it is not by force to be an elder. it is personal decision . stop lying. granted undue ambition for university education was discourged but not a rule. i know a few elders who have their children in university. get ur facts right.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2016
2 Corinthians 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

can you have fellowship with a power or force?

the supossed jw's say the Holy Spirit is just God's power, that's because they don't have fellowship with Him - the Holy Spirit,
God is not with them.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Ladyo142: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Please please and please ,let is stop the argument
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
johnw74:

2 Corinthians 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

can you have fellowship with a power or force?

the supossed jw's say the Holy Spirit is just God's power, that's because they don't have fellowship with Him - the Holy Spirit,
God is not with them.

you are wrong. check www.jw.org to know what jw believes about holy spirit
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Where there is truth, their is no argument.
Ladyo142:
Please please and please ,let is stop the argument
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Check this one out>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JnngqQYvc This tells the story a lot better then the www.jw.org
joyandfaith:

you are wrong. check www.jw.org to know what jw believes about holy spirit
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Then all you have got to do is prove they are not lies. Simple?
dolphinheart:
@ brocad

side of the most high.
apostles did not say so.
the point of death."

approved.”

King James Bible
And Simon Peter answered

jehovahs witnesses as to
marriage?
and have you seen them
you hear about numerous
today?"

Kjv
will walk in his paths:
war any more.

Lying does not help.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ brocab
Is this the only way you would describe who Jesus is? Not even in your own words you couldn't tell me how much
Jesus means to you?
You did not ask about how much jesus mean to me!

You only asked to tell you who I think jesus is, not about how I feel, but who I know jesus as.
I have told you who jesus is and you can't say I'm wrong, cus I used the scriptures and not man made ideaology.
You have not been able to reply the scriptures I posted on who jesus is you are now trying to shift it again to how I feel about jesus.
You can only know what jesus meant to me only when you know who jesus is.

Are you sure this is your only way you can describe someone you love so dearly?
Again I tell you, you did not ask me to describe my feelings as regards jesus Christ.
We have been discussing who jesus is on these thread for a while till you shifted the topic, this I responded to.

Look at your question again, you added a scripture, was peter response in that verse about his feelings or who he thinks jesus is!?. Why then are you now coming up with this new twist, another attempt not to respond to the scriptures posted there!?
Did I ask you not to pass on any scriptures, describe Jesus from your heart, not the heart of
someone else
Quit the lies brocad, the bolded are not part of your initial request.

Passing Peters
description did not come from
Peter.
So your description is not your
own-and because I am
expecting you to give
something different from that of Peter or the scriptures is not
possible.
My view of who jesus is similar or same as that of peter, you can't force me to have a different view of jesus than that of peter. It does not mean I'm copying peters view or scriptural view, but it points to you that my views and understanding and beliefs and even feelings are shaped by the word of God. All those with that same view about the scriptures as s guide will have the same view about who jesus is.

[/quote] Nothing is impossible
to God.[/quote]
I'm not God!

1 Corinthians 3:16 "Don't you know, that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Then this proves the Spirit of
God does not live inside you.
You are expecting me to say something different from what peter said and you are still saying I dnt have spirit of God in me? Stop confusing urself Bro.
If someone says he has the spirit of God in him, is he not expected to say things in line with what peter said about jesus?

Did peter call jesus almighty God? No, he called him the "mesiah, son of the living God!."

I do not brag or talk about my feelings for jesus, I express it as he commanded, I try my best to follow his commands and teachings even though I falter atimes. If you think there is one of jesus commands/directive that I dnt follow, say it out in your next post.
who do I love with my whole everything ?read the scriptures below

John 14:23
King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we
will come unto him, and make
our abode with him.

Matt 22:37-39
Kjv
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great
commandment. 39 And the
second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Who did jesus call that God that we should love.
John 17:1-3
Kjv
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that
they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Note:
Again no response to the scriptures.
1 john 5:14,
john 3:16-18,
rom 1:3
job 1:6,
john 3:16,
Matt 3:17,
Luke 9:35,
Matt 16:16,
Heb 1:9,

And as always, you have shifted from mentioning hitler and war after I've replied you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
What? Your not even Christian and you want to talk to me about God?
James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God, "GOOD" even the demons believe.
Meaning to the word "DWELL" Reside, live, having one's home-residence be settled be Housed-Lodge, Stay informal hang out. God is Spirit, He don't live in houses {Temples} made of brick and mortar made with human hands.
1 Corinthians 3:16 "Don't you know that you are the TEMPLE OF GOD and the Spirit of God Dwells in you.
{Meaning-He don't live outside the body, He lives in the body}Have you not heard we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16 "But we understand these things because we have the mind of Christ. No-one can know the things of God but the Holy Spirit, Who is one with the Father and the Son.
Next time lay down your argument with God.
dolphinheart:
@ brocab

You did not ask about how much jesus mean to me!

You only asked to tell you who I think jesus is, not about how I feel, but who I know jesus as.
I have told you who jesus is and you can't say I'm wrong, cus I used the scriptures and not man made ideaology.
You have not been able to reply the scriptures I posted on who jesus is you are now trying to shift it again to how I feel about jesus.
You can only know what jesus meant to me only when you know who jesus is.

Again I tell you, you did not ask me to describe my feelings as regards jesus Christ.
We have been discussing who jesus is on these thread for a while till you shifted the topic, this I responded to.

Look at your question again, you added a scripture, was peter response in that verse about his feelings or who he thinks jesus is!?. Why then are you now coming up with this new twist, another attempt not to respond to the scriptures posted there!?

Quit the lies brocad, the bolded are not part of your initial request.

My view of who jesus is similar or same as that of peter, you can't force me to have a different view of jesus than that of peter. It does not mean I'm copying peters view or scriptural view, but it points to you that my views and understanding and beliefs and even feelings are shaped by the word of God. All those with that same view about the scriptures as s guide will have the same view about who jesus is.

Nothing is impossible
to God.
I'm not God!

Then this proves the Spirit of
God does not live inside you.
You are expecting me to say something different from what peter said and you are still saying I dnt have spirit of God in me? Stop confusing urself Bro.
If someone says he has the spirit of God in him, is he not expected to say things in line with what peter said about jesus?

Did peter call jesus almighty God? No, he called him the "mesiah, son of the living God!."

I do not brag or talk about my feelings for jesus, I express it as he commanded, I try my best to follow his commands and teachings even though I falter atimes. If you think there is one of jesus commands/directive that I dnt follow, say it out in your next post.
who do I love with my whole everything ?read the scriptures below

John 14:23
King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we
will come unto him, and make
our abode with him.

Matt 22:37-39
Kjv
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great
commandment. 39 And the
second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Who did jesus call that God that we should love.
John 17:1-3
Kjv
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that
they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Note:
Again no response to the scriptures.
1 john 5:14,
john 3:16-18,
rom 1:3
job 1:6,
john 3:16,
Matt 3:17,
Luke 9:35,
Matt 16:16,
Heb 1:9,

And as always, you have shifted from mentioning hitler and war after I've replied you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
@ brocad
You will always continue to change the topic when I've replied you with the truth.
You've left the topic of who jesus is and now shifted to another one.

What? Your not even Christian and you want to talk to me about God?
I've posted several scriptures of statements made by jesus, the disciples and the only true God, our father, jehovah. You have said nothing about those scriptures only to repeatedly keep claiming that you have the spirit of God in you and you are a Christian. Continu!

James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God, "GOOD" even the demons believe.
And who did jesus call that God? The father, the only true God.
Peter told us we have one God, who is the father?
We call him jehovah.

Meaning to the word "DWELL" Reside, live, having one's home-residence be settled be Housed-Lodge, Stay informal hang out. God is Spirit, He don't live in houses {Temples} made of brick and mortar made with human hands.
1 Corinthians 3:16 "Don't you
know that you are the TEMPLE
OF GOD and the Spirit of God
Dwells in you.
{ Meaning-He don't live outside
the body, He lives in the body}
Have you not heard we have
the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16 "But we
understand these things
because we have the mind of
Christ. No-one can know the
things of God but the Holy
Spirit, Who is one with the
Father and the Son.
Next time lay down your
argument with God.
The scriptures have told us where our God dwells, jesus told us where our God is, that the holy spirit dwells in man does not mean the father, the only true God does the same.!
Or is the father the holy spirit?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
brocab:
Then all you have got to do is prove they are not lies. Simple?

Prove What are now lies!?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
You say, I am lying, then prove it.
The JW's is not a Christian organization, you use to word of God, to draw people into your?
None so whatever you are Spirit filled Christians.
Jesus asked, who do you say "I am"
Every true Christian knows the truth about God, God is Spirit-you still believe He's a person {Well He is "He is Jesus}
I am a Spirit filled Christian, and I pray to God, that same way Jesus prayed to God.
When we look at this, as a man just made out of flesh, it sounds crazy, and it is in the flesh.
1 Corinthians 14:15 "So what shall I do? I will pray with the Spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding {Flesh} I will sing with my Spirit, and I also will sing with my understanding.
But In the Spirit God said we must worship in Spirit and in truth, we worship God through prayer.
I have the mind of Christ, the word of God is bedded inside me, I am a Spirit filled born again Christ like Christian, I strongly believe who I am, where I stand, who I pray and who I worship.
These words I speak are not my own words-these words are the words of God, that same God who spoke through Peter. . I can not speak these words on my own authority {flesh and blood} but the authority of God's Spirit, who speaks His words through me.
I am filled with the love of Christ, my thoughts, my mind, my soul, my spirit is connected with Him, I live for Christ, He called me, and I came, he saved my life, and gave me life' all in the name of Jesus I believe, by faith I stand, by faith I sit, by faith I study, by faith I believe God the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are one.
The word of God had resided inside me, filling me with His wisdom, His knowledge, and His works.

AMEN......................................................................................
dolphinheart:

Prove What are now lies!?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
After studying the New World Translation, I can see, That not even the Jehovah Witnesses know their own bible. They say verbally they believe in God as a separate person from Jesus-but yet they write in their bible He is God.
Lets start with Revelation 1:7-8, 17-18 "Look I am coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, Verse 8 " I am the Alpha and the Omega, says Jehovah God, the one who is, and who was, and is coming the Almighty. Verse 17 "And I fell dead at His feet, And He laid His right hand on me, and said do not be afraid, I am the first and the last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look I am living forever and ever, And I have the keys of death and of the grave.
So which is it' this is written in the New World Translation, do you believe Christ is the Almighty or isn't He the Almighty?
Revelation 22:7 "Look I am coming quickly.
Verse 12-13 " Look I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with Me, to repay each one according to his works, I am the Al'pha and O.me'ga the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
And of course Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Verse 20 "the one who bears witness of these things says, "Yes I am, coming quickly, Amen come Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:5-6 "And the one seated on the throne said "look! I am making all things new, "Write for these words are faithful, and true, And He said to me they have come to pass! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
brocab:
After studying the New World Translation,
studying the new world translation? what are you studying there? searching for mistakes?

you that can't tell why the king James Bible use the name of God in some verses and refused to use it where it occurs in other verses now want to study the new world translation. I'll advise you abandon that mission and use the NWT to study the word of God.

I can see, That not even the Jehovah Witnesses know their own bible. They say verbally they believe in God as a separate person from Jesus-but yet they write in their bible He is God.

you have failed to tell us if jesus and Jehovah are the same person, you are now trying to say their view is wrong.

Lets start with Revelation 1:7-8, 17-18 "Look I am coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, Verse 8 " I am the Alpha and the Omega, says Jehovah God, the one who is, and who was, and is coming the Almighty. Verse 17 "And I fell dead at His feet, And He laid His right hand on me, and said do not be afraid, I am the first and the last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look I am living forever and ever, And I have the keys of death and of the grave.
So which is it' this is written in the New World Translation, do you believe Christ is the Almighty or isn't He the Almighty?

Lets start from verse one which busts your argument right from the start.

rev 1: 1
New World Translation
A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

King James Version
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John

did you read the verse above? did you read the underlined that says God gave the Revelation to jesus ? This statement would not have been possible if God (in these verse) and jesus are the same person.

let's continue with verse 2
who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, yes, to all the things he saw.

King James Version
Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

can you see here again that the writer seperated jesus from God!

now let's read from verse 4-6 before we now go into the verse 7 and 8 you mentioned

rev 1:4-6
New World Translation
John to the seven congregations that are in the province of Asia: May you have undeserved kindness and peace from “the One who is and who was and who is coming,” and from the seven spirits that are before his throne,
5[u]and from Jesus Christ,[/u] “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood.
6and he made us to be a kingdom, [u]priests to his God and Father—[/u]yes, to him be the glory and the might forever. Amen

King James Version
4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

brocab, did you read these scriptures? do you understand what it tells you?
did you read in verse 4 and 5 that John was telling us about two persons, one who sits on the throne and the one he used to save us?

did you read in verse 6 that the one who washed our sins with his own blood(which me and you know as jesus) HAS A GOD AND FATHER!

If you had not noticed what these scriptures is telling you, pls go back and read it, and if you still do not see it and acknowledge it! everyone would know who you are as someone whose aim is to destroy and not to build even when the truth and materials to build is right in front of him.

You have left the glaring introduction done by John in verse 1 to 6 so that you can attempt to find fault with verse 7 and 8.

JEHOVAH IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE TRUE GOD, THE SUPREME ONE, THE GOD AND FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST. JEHOVAH IS OUR GOD.!

Revelation 22:7 "Look I am coming quickly.
Verse 12-13 " Look I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with Me, to repay each one according to his works, I am the Al'pha and O.me'ga the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
And of course Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Verse 20 "the one who bears witness of these things says, "Yes I am, coming quickly, Amen come Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:5-6 "And the one seated on the throne said "look! I am making all things new, "Write for these words are faithful, and true, And He said to me they have come to pass! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End.

will tell you the truth and more on these if you can tell us if jesus is the same person as Jehovah!

jesus still has a God and Father when he went back to heaven
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Realcash224(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
I joined jeovah withness in year 1997. Although, i am know a member of a particular church. I cherich their dotrine which include; 1. No tithe or any form of offering. 2. No to flamboyant funeral service. 3. Any member who engage in any sexual intercourse outside the wedlock will be expelled. 4. Say no to any form of blood transmission even at the point of death. 5. If you stranded in any city and you are Lucky to locate any member, you will treated as a king.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Forget about the K/J I am studying the NWT JW's bible. Your bible spells it out quite well without you trying to confused the scriptures, NWT>Revelation 1 said it all, You do call Jehovah God the almighty?
It seems we have many scriptures that the New World Translation has twisted around' that not even you, can understand it. I am not interested in these other scriptures you have written before me, I don't want our viewers to get so confused about your bible or any other bible in this matter> What your job is>you need to explain to me why does your own bible have such scriptures in the NWT if you verbally can't accept Jesus Christ is God? While your bible spells it out very clearly he is God.
NWT>Isaiah 43:10-14 "You are my witness, declares Jehovah, "Yes my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and have faith in me, And understand I am the same one.
Before me no God was formed, And after me their has been none. I-I am Jehovah, and besides their is no savour. I am the one who declared and saved and made known where there was no foreign God among you, so you are my witness says Jehovah, and I am God. Also I am always the same one; and no-one can snatch anything out of my hand. When I act who can prevent it. This is what Jehovah says your Repurchaser {Which means Redeemer} the holy one of Israel.
Jesus is our Redeemer-He is I am and the Holy one of Israel, our Savour.
dolphinheart:

studying the new world translation? what are you studying there? searching for mistakes?

you that can't tell why the king James Bible use the name of God in some verses and refused to use it where it occurs in other verses now want to study the new world translation. I'll advise you abandon that mission and use the NWT to study the word of God.

you have failed to tell us if jesus and Jehovah are the same person, you are now trying to say their view is wrong.

Lets start from verse one which busts your argument right from the start.

rev 1: 1
New World Translation
A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

King James Version
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John

did you read the verse above? did you read the underlined that says God gave the Revelation to jesus ? This statement would not have been possible if God (in these verse) and jesus are the same person.

let's continue with verse 2
who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, yes, to all the things he saw.

King James Version
Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

can you see here again that the writer seperated jesus from God!

now let's read from verse 4-6 before we now go into the verse 7 and 8 you mentioned

rev 1:4-6
New World Translation
John to the seven congregations that are in the province of Asia: May you have undeserved kindness and peace from “the One who is and who was and who is coming,” and from the seven spirits that are before his throne,
5[u]and from Jesus Christ,[/u] “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood.
6and he made us to be a kingdom, [u]priests to his God and Father—[/u]yes, to him be the glory and the might forever. Amen

King James Version
4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

brocab, did you read these scriptures? do you understand what it tells you?
did you read in verse 4 and 5 that John was telling us about two persons, one who sits on the throne and the one he used to save us?

did you read in verse 6 that the one who washed our sins with his own blood(which me and you know as jesus) HAS A GOD AND FATHER!

If you had not noticed what these scriptures is telling you, pls go back and read it, and if you still do not see it and acknowledge it! everyone would know who you are as someone whose aim is to destroy and not to build even when the truth and materials to build is right in front of him.

You have left the glaring introduction done by John in verse 1 to 6 so that you can attempt to find fault with verse 7 and 8.

JEHOVAH IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE TRUE GOD, THE SUPREME ONE, THE GOD AND FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST. JEHOVAH IS OUR GOD.!

will tell you the truth and more on these if you can tell us if jesus is the same person as Jehovah!

jesus still has a God and Father when he went back to heaven

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
I was reading your page, which I found quite interesting and I would like to ask you about your Quote>.3. Any member who engage in any sexual intercourse outside the wedlock will be expelled.
So does this mean-if you had decided to Join up with the JW's at the beginning and you were married with children outside your church-under JW's rules you would have to leave your love ones behind? Or lets say if you and your family joined up with you, and they decided they cant handle the JW's any-longer-and found the truth about Christ else where, what happens then-does this mean you would have to divorce them, because you couldn't engage in any sexual intercourse outside the wedlock of your church
Question, you wouldn't shed your blood to save another, like Jesus did? just say you had loved someone so dearly, and that person was so close to you with passion, one who needed your blood to save their life, you would rather let that someone die?
Think about this, did Jesus shed His own blood, so we could have life.
Realcash224:
I joined jeovah withness in year 1997. Although, i am know a member of a particular church. I cherich their dotrine which include; 1. No tithe or any form of offering. 2. No to flamboyant funeral service. 3. Any member who engage in any sexual intercourse outside the wedlock will be expelled. 4. Say no to any form of blood transmission even at the point of death. 5. If you stranded in any city and you are Lucky to locate any member, you will treated as a king.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
brocab:
Forget about the K/J I am studying the NWT JW's bible.
and I've shown you the fruitlessness of that endeavor. you cant tell why the KJv, (the translation you approve of) use the word "jehovah" in some places and refuse to use it in others, you now want to go into the NWT. Again I'll advise you to use the NWT as a translation when studying God's word, and leave this unrealistic project of yours.

Your bible spells it out quite well without you trying to confused the scriptures, NWT>Revelation 1 said it all, You do call Jehovah God the almighty?
yes, the NWT spells it out quite clearly that only Jehovah is the almighty God!

I read the scriptures out to you, you will not see it cus you are desperate to find fault with anything Jehovah Witnesses. you will not accept or tell the world what you understand by John words recorded in rev 1:1 . I even quoted from the KJv so that you would not say I twisted the scriptures. The KJv tells you that Jesus has a God and Father!
does the scriptures say Jehovah is almighty God! yes.

Ge 17:1
When Aʹbram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Aʹbram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless.

It seems we have many scriptures that the New World Translation has twisted around' that not even you, can understand it. I am not interested in these other scriptures you have written before me,
you can't be interested cus it calls you out as a liar and propagator of false unbiblical teachings. that's why at every opportunity you prefer to talk about mundane things rather than using the scriptures as the basis of your discussion.

I don't want our viewers to get so confused about your bible or any other bible in this matter> What your job is>you need to explain to me why does your own bible have such scriptures in the NWT if you verbally can't accept Jesus Christ is God? While your bible spells it out very clearly he is God.
I have told you several times who jesus is, the scriptures says he is a God! A mighty God!, but he is not the almighty God! as the father, our father, is his God and thus superior to him. Jesus has always remained, in heaven, on earth and back in heaven, a loyal servant of the almighty God.
Jesus is not Jehovah and Jehovah holds that position as ALMIGHTY GOD! it is this God that Jesus called the only true God, his father, our God, the one he told Satan we should worship, the one he prayed to, the one who sent him to us and anointed him as the Christ.

NWT>Isaiah 43:10-14 "You are my witness, declares Jehovah, "Yes my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and have faith in me, And understand I am the same one.
Before me no God was formed, And after me their has been none. I-I am Jehovah, and besides their is no savour. I am the one who declared and saved and made known where there was no foreign God among you, so you are my witness says Jehovah, and I am God. Also I am always the same one; and no-one can snatch anything out of my hand. When I act who can prevent it. This is what Jehovah says your Repurchaser {Which means Redeemer} the holy one of Israel.
Jesus is our Redeemer-He is I am and the Holy one of Israel, our Savour.

simply tell us, is jesus Jehovah? is jesus the same person as the father? the answers to that question will help you a lot.

King James Version
1Jo 4:14
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

read the scriptures to find understand brocad. do not read it to find fault using human wisdom.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
brocab:
I was reading your page, which I found quite interesting and I would like to ask you about your Quote>.3. Any member who engage in any sexual intercourse outside the wedlock will be expelled.
So does this mean-if you had decided to Join up with the JW's at the beginning and you were married with children outside your church-under JW's rules you would have to leave your love ones behind?
no, marriages are not determined by the location or religious preference of the people, but by those who got married.

Or lets say if you and your family joined up with you, and they decided they cant handle the JW's any-longer-and found the truth about Christ else where, what happens then-does this mean you would have to divorce them, because you couldn't engage in any sexual intercourse outside the wedlock of your church
the answer is no, you are still legally married even though you are no more part of the organization. There is nothing like wedlock of the church in Jehovahs witneses. its a religious power used by the churches of christendom to determine if a marriage is acceptable to them or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.