Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (390795 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Jesus said He is the chief corner stone, and He said to peter and on this rock I will build My Church, the rock is the word of God.
Thank you, for recognizing my heart is rock solid in the word of God.

Sarang:

Our Website has a copyright law just like any other site and like you know many people do not obey laws..

So how is that the fault of Jw that people distribute our publications to share?
And believe me many of them do this because they know its the truth!

We have not been able to convince you because your heart is as hard as a rock,you dont just become a Jehovahs witness. You must be willing to learn about Jehovah for him to let you know him.

Draw close to God James said and he will draw close to you. Yes you have to make a step.

Knew what he did to obstinate Pharoah of Egypt? He helped him become more obstinate.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:59am On Jan 23, 2016
YAHWAH
Sarang:

In this verse quoted the holy spirit is their helper,by the use of his active spirit Jehovah was directing paul and Barnabas on what to do.
You dont expect him to come and be organisimg them himself so he uses his active spirit to direct them.

Which name?
God is a title. Search your dictionary. God is not a personal name.

People call Jesus lord but still he has a personal name JESUS.
Most people address Jehovah as God but his personal name is JEHOVAH.
what is the personal name of the holy spirit?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2016
So how do you describe the Holy Spirit? An active force, one to be actively enforced, this doesn't describe the Holy Spirit.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, gentleness, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, control.
I suppose if I was talking to dolphinheart he will be telling me Acts is a misprint, that the Spirit didn't talk to Barnabas nor Saul.
Like he had quoted before some of the scriptures written in the bible were misprints.
Jesus said to His disciples> John 14:26 "But the comforter, is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name {Jesus's name} {Not Jehovah's name} He shall teach you all things, {The Holy Spirit will teach them all things} and bring all things to your remembrance, {Again the Holy Spirit will help them to remember the things they had forgotten} whatsoever I have said unto you. {Whatsoever Jesus had said to His disciples} {Not Jehovah' but Jesus}
So you see, just as Jesus had WRITTEN it. He will send us another comforter who WILL teach us all things.
In the scriptures the name of God is called YHWH ELOHIM ADONAL YAHWAH YEHOVAH So the correct spelling to Jehovah is Yehovah.
DO YOU BELIEVE IT? "I DO"..
Sarang:

In this verse quoted the holy spirit is their helper,by the use of his active spirit Jehovah was directing paul and Barnabas on what to do.
You dont expect him to come and be organisimg them himself so he uses his active spirit to direct them.

Which name?
God is a title. Search your dictionary. God is not a personal name.

People call Jesus lord but still he has a personal name JESUS.
Most people address Jehovah as God but his personal name is JEHOVAH.
what is the personal name of the holy spirit?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Who knows God's creation more then Himself, Abel's blood spoke from dust we came, and dust we will return.
DIFFERENT BIBLES DIFFERENT TEACHINGS.
Sarang:

When Cain killed Abel,the bible said Able's blood kept crying out for justice.
It was figuratively. Abel's blood can not talk!
Same with those people mentioned on revelation. Jehovah was around to witness the bad deeds done to these people,and he knew just how much pain they went through so he would want to see justice done.

When Lazarus died Jesus told his apostles,Lazarus our friend is sleeping but Im going to wake him up. His apostles thought that he was refering to ordinary sleep until he told them plainly Lazarus is dead.

Did you see what Jesus likened death to? Sleep.

When you sleep you literally know nothing unless you wake up.
Yes in the resurrection Jehovah is going to wake up all those sleeping in the death whom he found worthy of livinv again including the men of old,we await this special day. In the meantime,the dead know literally NOTHING!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:05am On Jan 23, 2016
Look you tube, no-ones stealing your copyright laws, they have just added your cult to be seen on a much larger scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnDa053tS0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ds2MOgPynA
Just think yourselves lucky, now the world can see, all the hidden secrets about your religion.
This is great news, How else do we know about the en-sites, who the JW's really are.
You should be happy about this, even yourselves can learn a few things.
Did not the Lord say go out unto all the world and preach the gospel, did He also say, beware of the false prophets, that they are raven wolves in sheep clothing.

We use the net as our tool to connect with all the information we can retrieve, we need to build ourselves up in the word of God, God's our strength, His our wisdom and our knowledge, without God, nothing else matters.
You both can be super hero's bringing in the crowds, knowing the truth about yourselves and to the world.

Sarang:

Our Website has a copyright law just like any other site and like you know many people do not obey laws..

So how is that the fault of Jw that people distribute our publications to share?
And believe me many of them do this because they know its the truth!

We have not been able to convince you because your heart is as hard as a rock,you dont just become a Jehovahs witness. You must be willing to learn about Jehovah for him to let you know him.

Draw close to God James said and he will draw close to you. Yes you have to make a step.

Knew what he did to obstinate Pharoah of Egypt? He helped him become more obstinate.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sarang:

Because they begged him to leave them reminding him that the appionted time is not near.
He didnt free them,he let them go away.

Ehn?? where did you hear or see that one?? A whole Jesus, forgot that the appointed time was not near??

And please, where did he let them go away to?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
@ brocab
Give up now while you have the chance, the word of God is to strong for you, and it didn't matter how many times I had explained the scriptures, to you over and over-you still don't understand them.

I've already accepted the word of God, expecially the scriptures below.

John 17:1-4
Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him. This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do.

Who gave jesus work to do on earth? The father!

Who sent jesus? The father?

Who gave jesus authority over all flesh? The father?

Who gave to jesus those that jesus will grant evalasting life? The father!
Who is the only true God? The father!

Verse 8
because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me.

Do you believe that the father sent jesus? If no is your answer, then you are not part of the people jesus is reffering to in the verse above.

This verses(above) correspond and helps to understand fully what jesus said earlier

John 5 :19,20
Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner. For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

Verse 24
Most truly I say to you,
whoever hears my word and
believes the One who sent me has everlasting life, and he does not come into judgment but has passed over from death to life.

John 14: 28,31
You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do.

Who sent jesus,? do you believe in him.? Do you believe that that person is greater than jesus.?

Simple, easy to understand statements made by jesus shows who the almighty God is, who the only true God is and who sent jesus. this statements you refuse to accept and that is why you can't tell ur view on the following scriptures

Heb 1:9
You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God,[/u anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

John 20:17
Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, [u]‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

But that's understandable you need to be saved, and baptised having the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
[b]Sarang said the JW's advertise only the JW org, which I found it on the you tube channel, so I agreed.
Up to the moment you posted this, sarang never posted what you said above, especially the underlined. Learn to first understand what people are saying before jumping to conclusions.
You have refused to comment on Sarang 's question to you

" Brocab Why does the King
James version has Jehovah in
some part of the verses and
Lord or God in others?
2) Who wrote the king James
version?"

Jw.org is a website, not a word to signify something is from jehovahs witnesses. Finding a name on youtube does not mean its the bearer of that name that put it there.

Again I tell you, if you want to know the official statements or videos about jehovas witnesss, visit www.jw.org

You don't like you tube, who cares"
Wonder how on earth you came up with/to know what I like and dnt like.

JW org is on the you
tube channel, as I have proven
to you the second time over,
you say the JW's don't use you
tube, then someone is pissing
in your pocket, someone in the
organization are using the you
tube channel, Prince and
Michael Jackson, have laid
down their stories on you tube,
both JW.
Yes jw.org is on youtube, but it does not mean its jehovahs witnesses as an organization that put it there!. Individuals can post videos on youtube.

I for one wouldn't advertise you beliefs, I couldn't lie to God, nor lie to myself, nor the public, and I believe everyone who knows Jesus, wouldn't advertise the JW's as the number one religion, as you believe.

Your beliefs are far from reality, people on these thread who are not jehovahs witnesses has told you otherwise.
Moreover, no jehovahs witness will tell you that they are " the number one " religion.
Note the key word" number one", no jehovahs witness will tell you that.

I couldn't imagine all of us that truly believe in Christ, would be caught lying to God, Turning our backs on the Lord, we have given Our lives over to Him our faith along with our works.
We pray someday you too will
find to truth about Christ, and
live as He lives.
Then show ur faith by your works and tell us ur understanding of the scriptures I've been quoting.

Just believing in the JW's would condemn us for eternity. And I am not willing to go against my God' Jesus Christ is Lord. And theirs no other name that stands above His name anywhere, Jesus said, heaven and earth will oneday pass away, but My word will never pass away.
Jesus is the true God, the only God, and theirs no other God above but Jesus Christ himself lives.

1. We for sure know that the the name giving to jesus was giving to him by someone, did that person who gave jesus that name inferior in name to jesus? Naaaaaa!

2. We for sure know that jesus is subject to another, wonder is jesus name is above that one he is subject to.? Nooo!

3. We for such knows that jesus recieves command from someone, and definitely jesus has a God.

The bold part of your quote goes contrary to what jesus said in john 17:3 and john 20:17 .

It surely goes contrary to what the apostles taught us to believe as christians

1 peter 1:3
King James Bible
Blessed be the God and
Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ,
which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Col 1:3
New International Version
We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ,[u] when we pray for you,

King James Bible
[u]We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
praying always for you,

John 14:1
King James Bible
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

1 cor 8:5,6
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

If you follow those scriptures instead of man made words and derived doctrines, you will know the truth.
And you will be happy , too happy to give people names like "dickhead". For the scriptures says :

American Standard Version
Happy is the people that is in
such a case; Yea , happy is
the people whose God is
Jehovah.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
@ brocab
It doesn't matter who put it there, they are there, and
anybody who isn't involved in
your religion wouldn't advertise your religion,

Your stance has now changed. Its now does not matter who put videos on youtube. Dnt worry, na Small small e go dey change.

You have seen on these thread people who are not jehovahs witnesses talk about the activities of jehovahs witnesses. Yet you still find it hard to accept that some people can post videos about jehovahs witnesses despite not being one.

so someone from
the inside of your organization
has spilled their guts, and why
shouldn't they, its about time
you JW's pull your fingers out of your back sides and start
advertising to the world, what
the JW's really stand for .

Its no longer jw.org that put the videos on youtube, its now "someone from the inside". Continue!
Its like given out the
Watchtower books, someone
from the inside thinks like the
world thinks, and because you
and the rest of your tribe can't
search the net, someone has
obversely gained how to bring
out your organization to show
the world on a larger scale, that works quicker and faster.
While you suckers are walking
the streets in the heat of the
day, and someone just sits
back enjoying the comforts of
their air-conditioner, always receiving a pat on their back, while your preacher always comments with words well done good and faithful servant every week you have brought in more souls. While you Mr dolphinheart have brought in none.
And still while you are on this
page, you haven't convinced
anybody, that your religion has
any truth, that belongs to God.

You might want that, even like that method.
Nothing wrong in imitating jesus. He did not sit comfortably somewhere. He went to them, talked to them, listened to their problems, questions and request, discussed with them and gave them the right answers.

I dnt have to convince anyone, all I'm being assigned to do is to people about the good news that the father commanded jesus to proclaim. It is the Individual that will convince himself that what he or she is learning or have heard is the truth. And are there people who get convinced that what they heard from jehovahs witnesses is the truth? Yes.
Their numbers increased daily, these numbers are not just members who attend their services, but those who actively preach the word that they are convinced on to others. The watchtower and awake still maintain the highest and largest and most distributed published issues every month , despite not being supported by tithes or the praise of rich men.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
I am not mocking you, so I don't want you to feel I am, but if you could read what I have to say, you may understand which way I read my bible, and how I understand it.
I am not expecting you to understand between the flesh and the Spirit at the same time. But if you could just sit back and try and listen to my understanding of the bible, then maybe you would understand why us Christians believe Jesus and God are One in all.
Using scriptures is one thing but to understand them is another, the bible wasn't just written only for the flesh to understand, the bible was written in the Spirit, and the only way to understand the Spirit side of things, is to become a Spirit filled Christian.
This is why we are having trouble between each other' because you are trying to work out the scriptures written' inside your own head..
I just don't think like you, and when I have answered the scriptures, you had me to answer, you just don't seem to understand the things I understand.

Jesus spoke in parables, in ways that the people who stood around Him understood Him, He spoke of herds, goats and sheep, saying My sheep know My voice.
And in those days when the shepherds would all go to the same water hole with their herds, the shepherds would call his own sheep and his sheep knew the owners voice and they followed him out from amongst the rest of the sheep that belonged to other shepherds left their to drink. Jesus is the shepherd and we are His sheep, My sheep know MY voice
He spoke of the wheat and the tares, the servant said to the master of the house, sir, why have you planted tares with the wheat, the master of the house said an enemy has done this to me, the servant then asked sir, shall I take out the tares from the wheat and throw them into the fire the master of the house said "no, let them both grow together until harvest time, and then we will separate the wheat putting them into the barns, and throw the tares into the fire. Christians are the wheat, and the tares are the enemy.
And this is how I see the word of God, And when the bible tells me no-one has seen God at any time, and God tells me He is a Spirit, and Jesus lived amongst men in the flesh as a man, then I see a Spirit living inside a man's body, also I have a Spirit {soul} living inside me, and when I look into a mirror, I don't see any other person standing with me, I only see myself looking back at me.
So when I read the word of God. John 17:21 "that all of them may be one, Father just are you are in Me and I am in you, may they also be in us so the world may believe that you have sent Me.
So when I read this scripture, I see it as Jesus had prayed, the Spirit of God now lives inside me, the Holy Spirit teaches me as Jesus had said He will, how to tell a Christian by their fruit you will know them.
The fruit of the Spirit shows me how to pray to the Father, reminds me on scriptures I had forgotten, the Spirit leads me into the word of God, The Spirit has helped me through the tough times. And when I pray to God, It may look like I am talking to myself, but like Jesus I am talking to my Father in heaven, who lives in me in the Spirit.

This is why John 1:1 stands out to me, at the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word is God. They are both connected together as One person. The Spirit living in the flesh..

And plus the right way to spell Jehovah is Yehovah. God's name is YHAH YHVH' not Jehovah, the Hebrew name of God is EL, ELOAH, ELOHIM. God's name is YHWH not Jehovah, Jehovah was popularized in the English speaking world by William Tyndale with other pioneer Protestants translations such as the Genvea bible and the King James Version, it is still used in some translations, such as the New World Translations, and theYoung's Literal Translation, but it doesn't appear in most main steam English translationssuch as the terms, "Lord or LORD" used instead, generally indicating that the corresponding Hebrew is YAHWAH YHWH.
The Hebrew name of God YAHWAH. Jesus real name in Hebrew YESHUA?
dolphinheart:
@ brocab

I've already accepted the word of God, expecially the scriptures below.

John 17:1-4
Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him. This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do.

Who gave jesus work to do on earth? The father!

Who sent jesus? The father?

Who gave jesus authority over all flesh? The father?

Who gave to jesus those that jesus will grant evalasting life? The father!
Who is the only true God? The father!

Verse 8
because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me.

Do you believe that the father sent jesus? If no is your answer, then you are not part of the people jesus is reffering to in the verse above.

This verses(above) correspond and helps to understand fully what jesus said earlier

John 5 :19,20
Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner. For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

Verse 24
Most truly I say to you,
whoever hears my word and
believes the One who sent me has everlasting life, and he does not come into judgment but has passed over from death to life.

John 14: 28,31
You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do.

Who sent jesus,? do you believe in him.? Do you believe that that person is greater than jesus.?

Simple, easy to understand statements made by jesus shows who the almighty God is, who the only true God is and who sent jesus. this statements you refuse to accept and that is why you can't tell ur view on the following scriptures

Heb 1:9
You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God,[/u anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

John 20:17
Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, [u]‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Up to the moment you posted this, sarang never posted what you said above, especially the underlined. Learn to first understand what people are saying before jumping to conclusions.
You have refused to comment on Sarang 's question to you

" Brocab Why does the King
James version has Jehovah in
some part of the verses and
Lord or God in others?
2) Who wrote the king James
version?"

Jw.org is a website, not a word to signify something is from jehovahs witnesses. Finding a name on youtube does not mean its the bearer of that name that put it there.

Again I tell you, if you want to know the official statements or videos about jehovas witnesss, visit www.jw.org

Wonder how on earth you came up with/to know what I like and dnt like.

Yes jw.org is on youtube, but it does not mean its jehovahs witnesses as an organization that put it there!. Individuals can post videos on youtube.

Your beliefs are far from reality, people on these thread who are not jehovahs witnesses has told you otherwise.
Moreover, no jehovahs witness will tell you that they are " the number one " religion.
Note the key word" number one", no jehovahs witness will tell you that.

Then show ur faith by your works and tell us ur understanding of the scriptures I've been quoting.

1. We for sure know that the the name giving to jesus was giving to him by someone, did that person who gave jesus that name inferior in name to jesus? Naaaaaa!

2. We for sure know that jesus is subject to another, wonder is jesus name is above that one he is subject to.? Nooo!

3. We for such knows that jesus recieves command from someone, and definitely jesus has a God.

The bold part of your quote goes contrary to what jesus said in john 17:3 and john 20:17 .

It surely goes contrary to what the apostles taught us to believe as christians

1 peter 1:3
King James Bible
Blessed be the God and
Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ,
which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Col 1:3
New International Version
We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ,[u] when we pray for you,

King James Bible
[u]We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
praying always for you,

John 14:1
King James Bible
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

1 cor 8:5,6
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

If you follow those scriptures instead of man made words and derived doctrines, you will know the truth.
And you will be happy , too happy to give people names like "dickhead". For the scriptures says :

American Standard Version
Happy is the people that is in
such a case; Yea , happy is
the people whose God is
Jehovah.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
I was only trying to reason with you, trying to be nice-but because you are so much of a wringer, I still believe someone had used you tube as a sauce to reach out. If you had a brain you would know how to think for yourself, listen no-one in their right mind would advertise your religion.
Anywhere. People with sense, would rather be free in the word of God, then put themselves in a prison like system.
The JW's had already proven who they really are, and of course someone inside wanted to world to see more about you. We already know JW's don't believe in any other but themselves, you believe you are the only true Church, and the true witnesses.
But what you don't believe in, God said 6 day's you must work, and the 7th you must rest.
In other words its a holiday, a holy day a celebration day, like Birthdays, Christmas days, Easter days. School holidays, Thanks given.

It must be sad to see your Child sufferings, missing out on all these special days.
It must be sad to see your Child looking through the window watching the other children play?
It must be sad, to see your Child sitting alone in the school yard not playing with others?
It must be sad to see your Child being pushed aside when they need you most.
It must be sad to see your Child not receiving any gifts on their special day{Birthday}from you.
When we know Jesus had received gifts on His special day.
It must be sad to see your Child lying in bed at night crying before she sleeps.
It must be sad to see your Child coming home each day after being bullied by others.
It must be sad to see your Child in hospital needing blood knowing she will die.
It must be sad to see your Child living under the control of the JW's without having a choice.

And do you really believe someone outside the Kingdom Hall will set you up, advertising your religion, if anyone had joined they too will end up in a prison type religion like your child.
dolphinheart:
@ brocab

Your stance has now changed. Its now does not matter who put videos on youtube. Dnt worry, na Small small e go dey change.

You have seen on these thread people who are not jehovahs witnesses talk about the activities of jehovahs witnesses. Yet you still find it hard to accept that some people can post videos about jehovahs witnesses despite not being one.

Its no longer jw.org that put the videos on youtube, its now "someone from the inside". Continue!

You might want that, even like that method.
Nothing wrong in imitating jesus. He did not sit comfortably somewhere. He went to them, talked to them, listened to their problems, questions and request, discussed with them and gave them the right answers.

I dnt have to convince anyone, all I'm being assigned to do is to people about the good news that the father commanded jesus to proclaim. It is the Individual that will convince himself that what he or she is learning or have heard is the truth. And are there people who get convinced that what they heard from jehovahs witnesses is the truth? Yes.
Their numbers increased daily, these numbers are not just members who attend their services, but those who actively preach the word that they are convinced on to others. The watchtower and awake still maintain the highest and largest and most distributed published issues every month , despite not being supported by tithes or the praise of rich men.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 1:42am On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
I am not mocking you, so I don't want you to feel I am, but if you could read what I have to say, you may understand which way I read my bible, and how I understand it.
I am not expecting you to understand between the flesh and the Spirit at the same time. But if you could just sit back and try and listen to my understanding of the bible, then maybe you would understand why us Christians believe Jesus and God are One in all.
Using scriptures is one thing but to understand them is another, the bible wasn't just written only for the flesh to understand, the bible was written in the Spirit, and the only way to understand the Spirit side of things, is to become a Spirit filled Christian.
This is why we are having trouble between each other' because you are trying to work out the scriptures written' inside your own head..
I just don't think like you, and when I have answered the scriptures, you had me to answer, you just don't seem to understand the things I understand.

Jesus spoke in parables, in ways that the people who stood around Him understood Him, He spoke of herds, goats and sheep, saying My sheep know My voice.
And in those days when the shepherds would all go to the same water hole with their herds, the shepherds would call his own sheep and his sheep knew the owners voice and they followed him out from amongst the rest of the sheep that belonged to other shepherds left their to drink. Jesus is the shepherd and we are His sheep, My sheep know MY voice
He spoke of the wheat and the tares, the servant said to the master of the house, sir, why have you planted tares with the wheat, the master of the house said an enemy has done this to me, the servant then asked sir, shall I take out the tares from the wheat and throw them into the fire the master of the house said "no, let them both grow together until harvest time, and then we will separate the wheat putting them into the barns, and throw the tares into the fire. Christians are the wheat, and the tares are the enemy.
And this is how I see the word of God, And when the bible tells me no-one has seen God at any time, and God tells me He is a Spirit, and Jesus lived amongst men in the flesh as a man, then I see a Spirit living inside a man's body, also I have a Spirit {soul} living inside me, and when I look into a mirror, I don't see any other person standing with me, I only see myself looking back at me.
So when I read the word of God. John 17:21 "that all of them may be one, Father just are you are in Me and I am in you, may they also be in us so the world may believe that you have sent Me.
So when I read this scripture, I see it as Jesus had prayed, the Spirit of God now lives inside me, the Holy Spirit teaches me as Jesus had said He will, how to tell a Christian by their fruit you will know them.
The fruit of the Spirit shows me how to pray to the Father, reminds me on scriptures I had forgotten, the Spirit leads me into the word of God, The Spirit has helped me through the tough times. And when I pray to God, It may look like I am talking to myself, but like Jesus I am talking to my Father in heaven, who lives in me in the Spirit.

This is why John 1:1 stands out to me, at the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word is God. They are both connected together as One person. The Spirit living in the flesh..

And plus the right way to spell Jehovah is Yehovah. God's name is YHAH YHVH' not Jehovah, the Hebrew name of God is EL, ELOAH, ELOHIM. God's name is YHWH not Jehovah, Jehovah was popularized in the English speaking world by William Tyndale with other pioneer Protestants translations such as the Genvea bible and the King James Version, it is still used in some translations, such as the New World Translations, and theYoung's Literal Translation, but it doesn't appear in most main steam English translationssuch as the terms, "Lord or LORD" used instead, generally indicating that the corresponding Hebrew is YAHWAH YHWH.

One question for you bro.
Can someone live with you and be you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2016
samted:

Ehn?? where did you hear or see that one?? A whole Jesus, forgot that the appointed time was not near??

And please, where did he let them go away to?
Of course he knew. They reminded him cos they were scared.
Into swines.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 1:47am On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
Who knows God's creation more then Himself, Abel's blood spoke from dust we came, and dust we will return.
DIFFERENT BIBLES DIFFERENT TEACHINGS.

Abel's blood here refers to Abel's life.
In the scripture Jehovah told Noah that he must not eat an animal with blood-its life,still on it.
He has high regard for blood cos he has high regard for ANY life. Be it Snail. Gen 9:4.
(Read also lev 7:26,17:11,14)

Abel's spirit didnt appear lol
His life was unjustly taken and to Jehovah he was crying out for justice.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 1:56am On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
So how do you describe the Holy Spirit? An active force, one to be actively enforced, this doesn't describe the Holy Spirit.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, gentleness, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, control.
I suppose if I was talking to dolphinheart he will be telling me Acts is a misprint, that the Spirit didn't talk to Barnabas nor Saul.
Like he had quoted before some of the scriptures written in the bible were misprints.
Jesus said to His disciples> John 14:26 "But the comforter, is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name {Jesus's name} {Not Jehovah's name} He shall teach you all things, {The Holy Spirit will teach them all things} and bring all things to your remembrance, {Again the Holy Spirit will help them to remember the things they had forgotten} whatsoever I have said unto you. {Whatsoever Jesus had said to His disciples} {Not Jehovah' but Jesus}
So you see, just as Jesus had WRITTEN it. He will send us another comforter who WILL teach us all things.
In the scriptures the name of God is called YHWH ELOHIM ADONAL YAHWAH YEHOVAH So the correct spelling to Jehovah is Yehovah.
DO YOU BELIEVE IT? "I DO"..

Wrong definition.. actively enforced.
Here my definition means he is always active and in action. And that is why it is a force. A force can be domicile or in motion but this one is actively in motion because Jehovah uses it always just like you mentioned above,

Yes he will send the Holy spirit in Jeus name because by means of Jesus we were able,even worthy to receive the holy spirit.
Minus that,we are no-where near God. God is holy,we are sinners.. but by means of Jesus death,we were given the privilege of becoming Jehovah's friends. Jesus deserves that much and Jehovah knows it.
Jehovah owns the holy spirit..and he is willing to give it out on behalf ofJesus to his disciples.

Example when peter walked on the sea,did you know what happened?
Jesus noticed he had faith at first,and Jesus,using the power of Jehovah kept Peter above the winds-swept waves.
Jesus doesn't do anything on his interest. Like he says he does it as Jehovah wants,his will.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 1:58am On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
Jesus said He is the chief corner stone, and He said to peter and on this rock I will build My Church, the rock is the word of God.
Thank you, for recognizing my heart is rock solid in the word of God.

Lol.. I mean your heart is locked unlike peter's,his was courageous. If you noticed peter was always the first person to talk, and to take action.
Jesus knew he was courageous. But he didnt make him the leader,no
Their only leader was Jesus himself.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
Some of the movies a great hey, someone in your organization has used you tube, and you tube is the best way on the net to get the word out there, people are like you, they love watching movies, and the you tube channels show just that.
I tell you the truth, I couldn't advertised your religion, nor do I believe a non believer would go out of their way to advertise it either. What benefit would either of us retrieve, we just don't believe in the JW's.

As I told dophinheart Maybe you need to watch out more closely with those brothers or sisters of your's, who are involved in your Church, the ones who receives a pat on the back' more then others, for bringing in the most souls, while you are walking in the heat of the day, someone is sitting under their air-conditioner, using the net and reaching out to thousands while you just manage to catch a few, some one is tuned into the worldly system, where the young people hide, he or she is hiding with them too.

Think about it. Its no-good asking your elders, they are still living in the past, you need to get with the program, technology had taken over the world. And what better way to spread any gospel is through the net.
We are communicating, are we not?

If there's anything I like about Jehovah's witnesses,its that ALL are EQUAL. No priest,no one in high places.
We hang out together,walk in the scorching sun together,eat together,suffer together,we are in this together..I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE RELIGION.

Indeed we are brothers. Matt 23:8
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Then this is where you need to be?
In our beliefs we are free to talk about the gospel, when ever, we don't have to go out in the heat of the day with our brothers in Christ, we just spread the word when the Lord tells us the spread the word.
Sometimes it can be over the phone, other times it could be when we are doing our shopping etc..
For we walk in faith not by sight, {living our lives in a manner consistent with our confident belief in God's promises} But someone may well say, you have faith without the works, show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
Sarang:

If there's anything I like about Jehovah's witnesses,its that ALL are EQUAL. No priest,no one in high places.
We hang out together,walk in the scorching sun together,eat together,suffer together,we are in this together..I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE RELIGION.

Indeed we are brothers. Matt 23:8
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2016
I am not calling myself a leader, I am saying thank you, for recognizing I am rock solid in the word of God.
Peter wasn't courageous, it was the Spirit of God that spoke through him, the message was Jesus is the Christ and the son of the living God.
These words did not come from the flesh, but the Spirit of God.
I don't speak on my own authority, I speak on God's authority. The words you read, is not my words but god's alone.
Sarang:

Lol.. I mean your heart is locked unlike peter's,his was courageous. If you noticed peter was always the first person to talk, and to take action.
Jesus knew he was courageous. But he didnt make him the leader,no
Their only leader was Jesus himself.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2016
What?
Sarang:

Wrong definition.. actively enforced.
Here my definition means he is always active and in action. And that is why it is a force. A force can be domicile or in motion but this one is actively in motion because Jehovah uses it always just like you mentioned above,

Yes he will send the Holy spirit in Jeus name because by means of Jesus we were able,even worthy to receive the holy spirit.
Minus that,we are no-where near God. God is holy,we are sinners.. but by means of Jesus death,we were given the privilege of becoming Jehovah's friends. Jesus deserves that much and Jehovah knows it.
Jehovah owns the holy spirit..and he is willing to give it out on behalf ofJesus to his disciples.

Example when peter walked on the sea,did you know what happened?
Jesus noticed he had faith at first,and Jesus,using the power of Jehovah kept Peter above the winds-swept waves.
Jesus doesn't do anything on his interest. Like he says he does it as Jehovah wants,his will.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Then when a JW needs blood why do you let them die?
Jesus came here to save a life not destroy one.
Sarang:

Abel's blood here refers to Abel's life.
In the scripture Jehovah told Noah that he must not eat an animal with blood-its life,still on it.
He has high regard for blood cos he has high regard for ANY life. Be it Snail. Gen 9:4.
(Read also lev 7:26,17:11,14)

Abel's spirit didnt appear lol
His life was unjustly taken and to Jehovah he was crying out for justice.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Yes we are all made in the image of God.
And when I speak the word of God, I don't do it on my own accord, its God that lives in me who speaks the word of God. My flesh will die, but my Spirit lives on. I don't speak to you on my own authority, but the authority of God.
Peter words were' Jesus is the son of the living God, Jesus said flesh and blood had not revealed this to you, but my Father which is in heaven.
The Spirit of God can live in me, and change me' to be like Him.
By their fruit you will know them.
Sarang:

One question for you bro.
Can someone live with you and be you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Sarang:

Of course he knew. They reminded him cos they were scared.
Into swines.

Mo gbe!!!! Are we reading the same Bible?? Check ooo that your own is not upside down. Into Swines ke? When did swines enter the matter?

I'm talking of when Jesus died ooo
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:

Again everyone can see how you have changed the issue again.
They can see how you have once again refused to give explanation on your understanding of the scriptures I quoted. Not even one did you comment on but went on to give an epistle on the spirit in you.
The sly attempt of linking the spirit with the soul shows you know nothing about the soul.

Is jesus the same person as the father?
Does jesus have a God?
Is jesus subjected to someone?
Is jesus the same person as the most high he is sitted beside?

Reflect on these question and if you feel you can answer them? Pls let us know.
Also pls stop this continous analysis and advertisement of urself , you've done it several times and only the gullible will fall for it. Everybody knows you have a spirit in you, its the same spirit that's in every human and animals. That's what the scriptures says, but to liken that spirit to the soul is wrong!

On Gods name.
Abeg what language is yehovah? And why does the kjv not use it?

Since you now know the name of God, why dnt you use it?
You still have some few things to learn about the tetragrammaton.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
I was only trying to reason with you, trying to be nice-but because you are so much of a wringer, I still believe someone had used you tube as a sauce to reach out. If you had a brain you would know how to think for yourself, listen no-one in their right mind would advertise your religion.
Anywhere. People with sense, would rather be free in the word of God, then put themselves in a prison like system.
The JW's had already proven who they really are, and of course someone inside wanted to world to see more about you. We already know JW's don't believe in any other but themselves, you believe you are the only true Church, and the true witnesses.
But what you don't believe in, God said 6 day's you must work, and the 7th you must rest.
In other words its a holiday, a holy day a celebration day, like Birthdays, Christmas days, Easter days. School holidays, Thanks given.

It must be sad to see your Child sufferings, missing out on all these special days.
It must be sad to see your Child looking through the window watching the other children play?
It must be sad, to see your Child sitting alone in the school yard not playing with others?
It must be sad to see your Child being pushed aside when they need you most.
It must be sad to see your Child not receiving any gifts on their special day{Birthday}from you.
When we know Jesus had received gifts on His special day.
It must be sad to see your Child lying in bed at night crying before she sleeps.
It must be sad to see your Child coming home each day after being bullied by others.
It must be sad to see your Child in hospital needing blood knowing she will die.
It must be sad to see your Child living under the control of the JW's without having a choice.

And do you really believe someone outside the Kingdom Hall will set you up, advertising your religion, if anyone had joined they too will end up in a prison type religion like your child.

Continue changing your stance, you soon change this one soon.

Ill tell you one more time, look at this thread, go back and read it from page one, you will see many people who are not jehovahs witnesses who tell you good things about them, who advertise them in a positive way. Even you, yes you, replied them on their views trying to paint them wrong.
You say they are not in their right mind, you view people who appreciate a congregation that does not support war as not in their right mind.
You view people who support an organization that do not carry weapons as not in their right minds. Bro it is nice that that you are showing people your understanding of "right mind".

You think I'm in prison, it you that needs a false date to celebrate that is in prison, I'm happy every day and do not need anyone to fix a date for my celebration.
Bet the Jews, jesus disciples, the apostles and early christians where in prison too for not celebrating the festivals you mentioned, festivals which belong to the world and its ruler, Satan.

By the way, what day is the special day of jesus? His birthday? Did you read from the scriptures that jesus received gifts on his birthday?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yes Jesus did receive gifts on His birthday by 3 wise men and the shepherds.
Jesus birthday was around March April, its the only time of the year when the new lambs are born. Not like us humans babies they are born everyday.

People may say good things about others only because they either know that person well enough, or in most cases they are hearing it from someone else, someone once said to me, if you can tell a good yarn well enough, people will believe it.
And if people are saying nice things about your organizations, its because they are either part of the JW's or maybe some ones not telling the complete truth about you.
If you told them the truth, instead of hiding the facts, that they can't celebrate their birthday's or spend time with their families on these special days, Christmas, Easter or Thanks given, or any other holiday, nor associate with their friends, could cause a up roar, but because none from your organization speak any truth about yourselves, of course you will have those speaking highly about you.
I ALWAYS SAY HONESTY IS OUR WAY TO SUCCESS.
If the JW's were up front in the first place with their honesty, and told the people the truth about your organization, you wouldn't have people like me speaking out the truth about you.
God gave us our birth rights, and I Celebrate my birthday in remembrance that the lord brought me into this world, and gave me a life to live. God the Father give Jesus His birth right and He celebrated Jesus's birthday in remembrance He is the God of this world sending in 3 wise men and the shepherds, given Him gifts, and glorifying God praising Him.
It doesn't matter how poor we are' or how rich we are-Christmas is a day, that brings people together, who cares if we celebrate it in the wrong time of the year, but at least it brings families and friends together, spending that special time showing our love and becoming a family once again, given gifts to each other, just for a smile, either spending time with the Lord or not, where their is love, God is in the mist of them all. God is Love..
No-one supports war, and besides every war that happened either in the passed, and now, isn't about people dying its about money and power.
No I think you have put yourselves in prison, you are free to a certain level, but your Children are lock away from other Children.
dolphinheart:

Continue changing your stance, you soon change this one soon.

Ill tell you one more time, look at this thread, go back and read it from page one, you will see many people who are not jehovahs witnesses who tell you good things about them, who advertise them in a positive way. Even you, yes you, replied them on their views trying to paint them wrong.
You say they are not in their right mind, you view people who appreciate a congregation that does not support war as not in their right mind.
You view people who support an organization that do not carry weapons as not in their right minds. Bro it is nice that that you are showing people your understanding of "right mind".

You think I'm in prison, it you that needs a false date to celebrate that is in prison, I'm happy every day and do not need anyone to fix a date for my celebration.
Bet the Jews, jesus disciples, the apostles and early christians where in prison too for not celebrating the festivals you mentioned, festivals which belong to the world and its ruler, Satan.

By the way, what day is the special day of jesus? His birthday? Did you read from the scriptures that jesus received gifts on his birthday?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Without you realizing you are actually learning the truth about the word of God.
This is why I keep this compensation going with you, I have seen some good changes in you, and of course I do notice you are getting all worked up, but that's understandable, when I was an atheist, and every time someone spoke to me about the word of God, I was feeling angry too, like you I thought I knew better then the other fellow.
Animals don't have Spirits, people do, some call souls spirits and others don't. But it isn't important.
But I may ask, where do you get these silly questions from, are they from you, or are they the questions the JW's ask you to give?
If you are trying to prove you have some sense up on top, then think again, your knowledge can never over power the word of God.
dolphinheart:

Again everyone can see how you have changed the issue again.
They can see how you have once again refused to give explanation on your understanding of the scriptures I quoted. Not even one did you comment on but went on to give an epistle on the spirit in you.
The sly attempt of linking the spirit with the soul shows you know nothing about the soul.

Is jesus the same person as the father?
Does jesus have a God?
Is jesus subjected to someone?
Is jesus the same person as the most high he is sitted beside?

Reflect on these question and if you feel you can answer them? Pls let us know.
Also pls stop this continous analysis and advertisement of urself , you've done it several times and only the gullible will fall for it. Everybody knows you have a spirit in you, its the same spirit that's in every human and animals. That's what the scriptures says, but to liken that spirit to the soul is wrong!

On Gods name.
Abeg what language is yehovah? And why does the kjv not use it?

Since you now know the name of God, why dnt you use it?
You still have some few things to learn about the tetragrammaton.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ brocab
Another shift from the main discussion, let's see what you have to say here

Yes Jesus did receive gifts on His birthday by 3 wise men and the shepherds.

How did you come about these belief? From the bible?(which you refused to quote), derived analogy or just plain guess!?

You keep on spilling info you can't find in the scriptures.
Who are the three wise men or where did you get the "three wise men" from?, worshipers of God or astrologers that God warned us against.?
Who told you they where three in number? And where is it recorded that they came to jesus on his birthday.?
The people that taught you about the scriptures taught you wrong! .
Its either you did not pay attention or they did not use the scriptures when teaching you.

I know you will not respond to this info I just passed to you in question format. Ull probably come up with something else to talk snout.
Jesus birthday was around March April, its the only time of the year when the new lambs are born. Not like us humans babies they are born everyday.

Bro, who is telling you this falsehood.
1. Did the scriptures tell you the time jesus was born?
2. How do you know that new lambs are born when jesus was born?
3. if you say jesus was born in match/April, then its either you are being fed falsehood or those that say(including the prophecy) jesus lived 3 and half years where Lying. Ill leave you and readers of my post to arrive at their personal conclusions!
you celebrate his death and resurrection around that. Same March/april too o.!

People may say good things about others only because they either know that person well enough, or in most cases they are hearing it from someone else, someone once said to me, if you can tell a good yarn well enough, people will believe it.
And if people are saying nice
things about your
organizations, its because they
are either part of the JW's or
maybe some ones not telling
the complete truth about you.
Do you know the truth about jehovahs witnesses ? If yes then answer the following question?

Do jehovahs witnesses participate in warfare? Yes or no.
Is it a good think to participate and kill people like some so called christians do?

If the answer to both questions above is no, then is someone in his right mind or not if he/she make positive remarks about those actions?
Bet you wunt answer these!

If you told them the truth, instead of hiding the facts, that they can't celebrate their birthday's or spend time with their families on these special days, Christmas, Easter or Thanks given, or any other holiday, nor associate with their friends, could cause a up roar, but because none from your organization speak any truth about yourselves, of course you will have those speaking highly about you.

You say they dnt speak the truth, , and yet you see them every time coming to tell people about their beliefs.
You say they hide the truth, and yet you see their views on the celebrations you mentioned in the most widely distributed and published magazines in the world.
You say they dnt talk about it, yet you see it mentioned during their gathering which is free for anyone to attend (without gate fee or forced monetary collections)
Anyone on earth can find their view on these celebrations in the website that has been mentioned several times on these thread, yet you claim they hide them. Maybe you want it on youtube for you to feel its not hidden!.

I ALWAYS SAY HONESTY IS OUR WAY TO SUCCESS.
If the JW's were up front in the
first place with their honesty,
and told the people the truth
about your organization, you
wouldn't have people like me
speaking out the truth about
you.[/quotes]

Yep, we can all see ur truth.
[quote]God gave us our birth rights, and I Celebrate my birthday in remembrance that the lord brought me into this world, and gave me a life to live. God the Father give Jesus His birth right and He celebrated Jesus's birthday in remembrance He is the God of this world sending in 3 wise men and the shepherds,
given Him gifts, and glorifying
God praising Him.
Keep on using your false stories to celebrate your pagan events. Birthrights and birthdays are not the same thing!

It doesn't matter how poor we are' or how rich we are- Christmas is a day, that brings people together, who cares if we celebrate it in the wrong time of the year, but at least it brings families and friends together, spending that special time showing our love and becoming a family once again, given gifts to each other, just for a smile, either spending time with the Lord or not, where their is love, God is in the mist of them all. God is Love..
Christians are supposed to do this EVERYDAY!, not choosing a day laced with pagan customs as the day to show love and give gifts. If you show love to your family everyday, you wunt need someone to choose a calender date to do that.

No-one supports war, and besides every war that
happened either in the passed,
and now, isn't about people
dying its about money and
power.
No one supports war? Na spirits they fight the human wars? If no one supports it like jehovahs witnesses do, then most wars would not have occured.

No I think you have put
yourselves in prison, you are
free to a certain level, but your
Children are lock away from
other Children.

Thank God its only in ur thoughts
If my children are no part of the world, then they are obeying Jesus' command.
Its a prisoner that has to fix a date to express his feelings to his family and have a good time. Its a free person that chooses any day to be with his family.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
samted:

Mo gbe!!!! Are we reading the same Bible?? Check ooo that your own is not upside down. Into Swines ke? When did swines enter the matter?

I'm talking of when Jesus died ooo

Lol I thought you mearnt when he delivered that man.
Recap. What did you say again?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ brocab
Without you realizing you are actually learning the truth about the word of God.
This is why I keep this
compensation going with you, I
have seen some good changes
in you, and of course I do notice you are getting all worked up, but that's understandable, when I was an atheist, and every time someone spoke to me about
the word of God, I was feeling
angry too, like you I thought I
knew better then the other
fellow.
The attempt at playing psychologist will not shield you from the fact that you can't show ur view on scriptural quotes, neither where you able to answer the questions posed to you.
Repeatedly reffering to yourself shows the kind of person you are.

Animals don't have Spirits,
You need to read the scriptures, cus you dnt.

Eccl 3:19-21
for there is an outcome for
humans and an outcome for
animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust.
Who really knows whether the
spirit of humans ascends
upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth?

Hope you learnt something from the scripture above.?

people do, some call souls spirits and others don't. But it isn't important.

I like your style, you can't tell us if you call or dnt call souls "spirits". That's why you say spirit and put soul in bracket beside it. You know nothing about the soul!

Its important cus it tells a lot about who we are, soul and spirit are not the same thing and it seems you dnt know the difference.

But I may ask, where do you get these silly questions from, are they from you, or are they the questions the JW's ask you to give?
If you are trying to prove you
have some sense up on top,
then think again, your
knowledge can never over
power the word of God.

Asking you questions about jesus is now silly in your eyes. It a politician that can't answer a question that will start attacking the source of the question. Simple questions you refuse to answer!

1. Is Jesus the same person as
the father?
2. Does Jesus have a God?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
4. Is Jesus the same person as
the most high he is sitted
beside?
Reflect on these question and
if you feel you can answer
them? Pls let us know.

On Gods name.
5.Abeg what language is
yehovah? And why does the
kjv not use it?

6.Since you now know the
name of God, why dnt you
use it?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
brocab:
Yes we are all made in the image of God.
And when I speak the word of God, I don't do it on my own accord, its God that lives in me who speaks the word of God. My flesh will die, but my Spirit lives on. I don't speak to you on my own authority, but the authority of God.
Peter words were' Jesus is the son of the living God, Jesus said flesh and blood had not revealed this to you, but my Father which is in heaven.
The Spirit of God can live in me, and change me' to be like Him.
By their fruit you will know them.

God doesn't live inside you. He gives his holy spirit directions to help you. I wonder who you think you are that God himself will come and live inside you discarding his abode.

You were trained to know the bible and to speak it,that is how you came to do it.
When the bible speaks about us being made in God's image. It isnt talking about a particular person,its talking about us all and it means we were made in the qualities that God have.

Have you ever seen where a criminal is been beaten?
Despite what he did,if the beating isnt stopped.. your heart will be touched..that is kindness. Its one of God's qualities we have.
Whenever we witness an injustice,we are pained. We would want to see fairness melted out. Thats just. We are just.

We think,most times before we act. We crave discernment and seek knowledge. This is wisdom. We are wise..

And many more.
These are all Jehovah's qualities given to us.
With the ability to feel,pity,know,think...
We were made in God's image.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
Then when a JW needs blood why do you let them die?
Jesus came here to save a life not destroy one.

We do not take transfusions because To Jehovah blood is sacred. He commanded both Noah and the isrealites to abstain from eating blood. Paul also mentioned it in Galatians that eating a strangled animal or eating blood be it animal's or human's is same as fornicating. Thats how precious blood is. If we take blood transfusion,we eat blood.
Eg I do not take Cocaine through my nose but I normally have it injected inside of my vein,do I not take Cocaine?
Its same.
Wether you eat or inject it,makes no difference. You took it.
Thats why we abstain from any blood of any sort.
Our doctors tries their best to bring in other options that are better than blood. We care for our brothers..

Still we do not undermine our belief nor bring reproach to Jehovahs name in a bid to save our lives since we know that he will ressurect us in the new system of things.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
I am not calling myself a leader, I am saying thank you, for recognizing I am rock solid in the word of God.
Peter wasn't courageous, it was the Spirit of God that spoke through him, the message was Jesus is the Christ and the son of the living God.
These words did not come from the flesh, but the Spirit of God.
I don't speak on my own authority, I speak on God's authority. The words you read, is not my words but god's alone.

Peter personally was an outspoken and brave man even without the holy spirit. He is not the only apostle Jesus had but he's always,always the first to speakup,or defend.
Its his nature.
Some people are timid,shy or outspoken.
Peter on his part was an outspoken man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — Where Are The Nine / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.