Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (375749 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 6:40am On May 20, 2016
@ dolphin heart and barister .

this your friends are funny o , they quote Rev 1:12 that John turn to see the voice speaking to him , when its clear he is reffering to the voice speaking in verse 10 and 11 telling him to write to the congregations .

lolzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 7:05am On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

bold fits you @ johnw74

Barrister don show you pepper , pls mr liar where did a disciple tell Jesus he should look out they want to trap him ?

@bold, now now, your upset, I know you hate the truth

@red, in one of the Jesus movies is where I saw and heard a disciple say to Jesus " look out Jesus, they are trying to trap you"
I don't remember which movie I've watched most of them.

The pharicees who are today's false jw's did try and trap Jesus in His speech
matthew and luke testify of it, Jesus Himself said to the pharicees who are today's false jw's “Why are you trying to trap me?”

Matthew 22:15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words

Luke 11:53 When Jesus went outside, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose him fiercely and to besiege him with questions,
54 waiting to catch him in something he might say.

Mark 12:15 Should we pay or shouldn’t we?” But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.”

You can see there that false jw are exactly like the pharacees
false jw are the modern day pharacees, and like the pharacees of old, they love to lie over and over again
and to try and trap people in their words smiley just like the pharacees of old did

false jw's agree with the Pharisees that Jesus isn't God

the Pharisees denied the Trinity and the Deity of Christ, so do false jw's

the Pharisees denied the physical resurrection of Christ and salvation by grace alone, so do false jw's

false jw's are todays pharacees and they love to lie just like their fore fathers.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 7:26am On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

Jesus IS NOT Him who is , who was and who is to come . (Rev 1:4-6] Jesus is a faithful witness of that one .

its Him who is, who was and who is to come ,Jesus God and Father thats speaking in verse 8 .

@ saying : thats when Jesus speaks

your own focus is alpha and omega. SO WEAK ! two people sharing same title doesnt make them same person , your desperation to insert Jesus into verse 8 when its clear that the one speakin is not Jesus ( Rev 1:4-6] is weak. can u say Jesus is actually the 12 apostles because both ar called APOSTLE ?

your case is pathetic o, John turn to see the voice that speak with him in verse 11 SAYING
he should write to the seven congregations of Asia

[size=28] 11: Saying [/size] I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, what thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto pergamos, and unto thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia and unto Laodicea

not the voice of verse 8

Even Jesus and his 12 disciple are all called "APOSTLE" mr . cheesy ur point is weak.

Read verse 1: 4-6 , the scripture did a perfect Job separating Him who is, who was and who is to come from Jesus the faithful witness.

Jozzy4:

this your friends are funny o , they quote Rev 1:12 that John turn to see the voice speaking to him , when its clear he is reffering to the voice speaking in verse 10 and 11 telling him to write to the congregations .

lolzzzzzzzz.

cheesy
If there is anyone in this forum more confused than this one
then I haven't seen him

and another false jw actually gave his post a "like"
boy are they dumb
but they do love to lie
and they do love to support lies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
false jw twists and changes verses so much to suit their satanic doctrines, and they cannot see how ridiculous and confused it is that they write,
their god has blinded them:

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:56am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=45788066]

Jesus IS NOT Him who is , who was and who is to come . (Rev 1:4-6] Jesus is a faithful witness of that one .

its Him who is, who was and who is to come ,Jesus God and Father thats speaking in verse 8 .

@ saying : thats when Jesus speaks
in verse 7 Jesus is also described as the one who is coming soon.grin

your own focus is alpha and omega. SO WEAK ! two people sharing same title doesnt make them same person , your desperation to insert Jesus into verse 8 when its clear that the one speakin is not Jesus ( Rev 1:4-6] is weak. can u say Jesus is actually the 12 apostles because both ar called APOSTLE ?
u av just showed everyone what incompetency is shocked you are comparing God's title to man's title. Ewooo may God forgive u.

your case is pathetic o, John turn to see the voice that speak with him in verse 11 SAYING
he should write to the seven congregations of Asia
everyone can see ur twisted write up

[
size=28] 11: Saying [/size] I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, what thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto pergamos, and unto thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia and unto Laodicea

not the voice of verse 8

the fact is the voice that described himself as Alpha n Omega in verse 8 is the one passing the message to John.

Even Jesus and his 12 disciple are all called "APOSTLE" mr . cheesy ur point is weak.
hmm comparing Apostle to Alpha n Omega.may God forgive u Jehovah false witnesses. cry I weep for you.

Read verse 1: 4-6 , the scripture did a perfect Job separating Him who is, who was and who is to come from Jesus the faithful witness.
the fact is it was Jesus speaking relating the message to John.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2016
johnw74:

cheesy
If there is anyone in this forum more confused than this one
then I haven't seen him

and another false jw actually gave his post a "like"
boy are they dumb
but they do love to lie
and they do love to support lies

this guys they are really confused. hmm may God have mercy on them.yet they claim to be Jehovah witness
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2016
solite3:
Dolphineheart I av posted two of your insults one to me were u said I av bad trait n d oda to brocab calling him a liar. Do u now c that u insults people but take it as normal.
it's dolphinheart , not dolphineheart, unless you are referring to another moniker.

Sir, making allegations without proof is a bad trait, did you make false allegations without proof? yes you did!
therefore It is not an insult, I'm just describing what you did! and what you did was bad!
when someone lies deliberately , what do you call that person? A liar!. It is not an insult, it's just stating the facts.
even when I accuse you or him of making false allegations or lying, I first ask you to provide evidence or proof to surpport your claims, you do not provide it, thus the statement " false accuser" and "liar" sticks.

your questions are still pending

Jesus has a God? yes or no
Jesus is subjected to that God ? yes or no
if Jesus have a God, how can He then be almighty God !

1. On April 27, I asked you to do this:
" maybe you that knows the implication can explain what you understand by what's recorded in revelation 1:1, 4-6
and tell us who is talking in rev 3:2,12.
finally can you tell us what you think about heb 1:9 "

2. on April 27 this request
"for those saying Jesus is God.. pls. explain these Scripture for me ... Ephesians 5:1,2 1timothy 2:5 John 8:42 Act 2:22 Hebrews 12:2...... "

3. on April 29
" the God of our Lord Jesus Christ " Eph 1:17, who is the God of Jesus Christ ?
4. "You say Jesus is still a man in heaven, you also say Jesus has a God when he was a man.

NOW DOES Jesus STILL HAVE A GOD IN HEAVEN?"
who anointed Jesus? who is that person to Jesus?
you can see that the questions are numbered, so dnt muddle it up , or give part response

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2016
solite3:
u select verses for me to interpret even when I give u answers u say I didn't answer it the way u want or they are theories but u ignore mine n pretend it does not exist.

I dnt think you where expecting me to give you the whole bible to read , or do you?
The questions are easy for one to understand, you understand it, but you refuse to follow the way it was asked, cus doing so will expose your false doctrines.
I dnt want you to answer part of the questions And leave part, only to come and claim you have answered it. I dnt want you to quote alone, I want you to quote and explain! something you already know that if you do , it will expose your false doctrines!

you have started laying another false accusations, pls pls, show where you asked a question and I pretended it does not exist!

note:
1. I dnt sub scribe to using a question to answer a question, only dubious people do that!
2. pls when you quote me, stop adding words to my quotes like you just did.I did not say all of the things in that quote, if you dnt know how to quote others, ASK!
3. pls modify those quotes so I can respond, if you refuse to do so, it shows its a method you have employed to stop being replied to!

questions still pending

" maybe you that knows the implication can explain what you understand by what's recorded in revelation 1:1, 4-6

"for those saying Jesus is God.. pls. explain these Scripture for me ... Ephesians 5:1,2 1timothy 2:5 John 8:42 Act 2:22 Hebrews 12:2...... "

3. on April 29

4. "You say Jesus is still a man in heaven, you also say Jesus has a God when he was a man.
you can see that the questions are numbered, so dnt muddle it up , or give part response

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=45792876]
it's dolphinheart , not dolphineheart, unless you are referring to another moniker.
anoda wahala
[quote
]Sir, making allegations without proof is a bad trait, did you make false allegations without proof? yes you did!
therefore It is not an insult, I'm just describing what you did! and what you did was bad!
when someone lies deliberately , what do you call that person? A liar!. It is not an insult, it's just stating the facts.
hmm may God help you.
even when I accuse you or him of making false allegations or lying, I first ask you to provide evidence or proof to surpport your claims, you do not provide it, thus the statement " false accuser" and "liar" sticks.
And deliver you. Amen.

3. on April 29

do well to increase your question to one million grin. Keep on running away from the truth.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2016
solite3:

first if u really had read n understand that passage ur questions would be needless
stop giving excuse on why you can't answer the questions.
go and un muddle your reply to where I explained philipians 2 : 6-8 so that I can reply you!
I av posted it not just me but also brocab.
sir, those are facts surpported with evidence and not insults , a person who lies is called a liar!

oga u didn't
oGa, I DID!

can u search them out n repost them
I've told you where they are located, go look at them, cus you yourself quoted them!

u said Jesus has same nature as God
yes that's what I said , so why did you lie against me that I said Jesus and his father both have one nature?

y were u now asking for my view before when u have made u ur mind not to believe them even the verses I gave u were also theories
because answering those questions will expose more of your false doctrines. you know that too, that's why you wunt quote and explain them

very very blind n meaningless
They are not blind arguments, they are not meaningless questions
the answers to those questions will go a long way to show if you are telling the truth or not

I av posted them
you quoted facts and not insults

do u agree that the father called Jesus God?
only dubious people answer question with a question, hope you are not dubious . If you are not, then pls answer the question, then you can ask yours!

Jesus has a God, yes or no,?
jesus is subjected to that God , yes or no
if jesus has a God, how can He then be almighty God ?

2. on April 27 jEphz

3. April 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
johnw74:

@bold, you do err, it is your god satan that is chief of liars

his spirit can be seen in you right now

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

UP TILL THIS MOMENT, NEITHER YOU NOR BROCAB COULD SHOW OR POINT TO WHERE I SAID THE WORD HE IS ACUSSIN ME OF SAYING.
Christians are not supposed to make false allegations, it is not a good thing, "liar" is a word used for those who do what brocab had done, it is not good to lie against someone else.

I've asked you and brocab to quote and explain
1. reV 1:1,4-6,
2. heb 1:9
I be also asked you to tell us who is talking in rev 3:2,12

THIS REQUEST YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FULLY CARRY OUT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

lolzzzzzzzz.

just allow then to continue to state their false beliefs, dnt correct them until they, in their own words quote and explain rev 1:1,4-6 and heb 1:9, and also reV 3:2,12.

They had read those verses, but since explaining them will expose their false teachings, they wunt explain it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=45793769][/quote]

1. it's no wahala, unless you are reffering to someone else, the the moniker is dolphinheart.
maybe you dnt want me to reply to your post, hence you mention another moniker.

2. Amen too, but concerning the issue at hand, I've shown you why I made such statements , cus they are facts supported with proofs, a person who lies is called a liar!

3. The questions are still few, pls answer them!

3. on April 29

do well to increase your question to one million . Keep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 11:04am On May 20, 2016
johnw74:

@bold, now now, your upset, I know you hate the truth

@red, in one of the Jesus movies is where I saw and heard a disciple say to Jesus " look out Jesus, they are trying to trap you"
I don't remember which movie I've watched most of them.

The pharicees who are today's false jw's did try and trap Jesus in His speech
matthew and luke testify of it, Jesus Himself said to the pharicees who are today's false jw's “Why are you trying to trap me?”

Matthew 22:15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words

Luke 11:53 When Jesus went outside, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose him fiercely and to besiege him with questions,
54 waiting to catch him in something he might say.

Mark 12:15 Should we pay or shouldn’t we?” But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.”

You can see there that false jw are exactly like the pharacees
false jw are the modern day pharacees, and like the pharacees of old, they love to lie over and over again
and to try and trap people in their words smiley just like the pharacees of old did

false jw's agree with the Pharisees that Jesus isn't God

the Pharisees denied the Trinity and the Deity of Christ, so do false jw's

the Pharisees denied the physical resurrection of Christ and salvation by grace alone, so do false jw's

false jw's are todays pharacees and they love to lie just like their fore fathers.

in one Movieeeee grin grin grin not the bible hahahaha

lie lie John , lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 11:17am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=45790171][/quote]

quote Revelation 1:4-6 , lets see clearly if Jesus is Him who is , who was and who is to come

2) as barister pointed out, the greek meaning of Almighty is never used for Jesus, the person speaking at Rev 1:8 is called Almighty, ruler of the universe , oga solite ... ,is Jesus the ruler of the universe ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 11:21am On May 20, 2016
dogmatism is affecting the thinking capacity of some people.
how can the Almighty God have a God ? plain contradiction.
use your brain guys , God has blessed u with it

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:25am On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

lie lie John , lol

no, true true pharacee
pharacee jw and their supporters love to lie

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 11:30am On May 20, 2016
johnw74:

no, true true pharacee
pharacee jw and their supporters love to lie

the guy gave u a fitting name : lie lie John

look out Jesus said a DISCIPLE. grin where in the bible ? none , u just lied.

update: na Jesus movie grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:55am On May 20, 2016
dolphinheart:

UP TILL THIS MOMENT, NEITHER YOU NOR BROCAB COULD SHOW OR POINT TO WHERE I SAID THE WORD HE IS ACUSSIN ME OF SAYING.
Christians are not supposed to make false allegations, it is not a good thing, "liar" is a word used for those who do what brocab had done, it is not good to lie against someone else.

I've asked you and brocab to quote and explain
1. reV 1:1,4-6,
2. heb 1:9
I be also asked you to tell us who is talking in rev 3:2,12

THIS REQUEST YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FULLY CARRY OUT!

I don't lower myself to answer questions from pharacee jw's
I've said it many times and you know it,
but pharacee jw loves to lie

I don't have to answer for brocab
but pharacee jw cannot help but lie all the time

it's really funny-pathetic false jw lecturing on lies

false jw agree with the Pharisees that Jesus wasn't God

the Pharisees denied the Trinity and the Deity of Christ, so do pharacee jw's

the Pharisees denied the physical resurrection of Christ and salvation by grace alone, so do pharacee jw's

false jw's are todays pharacees.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

I never said it was in the Bible
but keep lying, it's all pharacee jw knows
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
pharacee jw accuses and accuses non stop
and every single time they are shown to be lying smiley
still on and on they go, with the same old thing-lies, lies and more lies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2016
johnw74:

I don't lower myself to answer questions from pharacee jw's
I've said it many times and you know it,
but pharacee jw loves to lie

I don't have to answer for brocab
but pharacee jw cannot help but lie all the time

it's really funny-pathetic false jw lecturing on lies

false jw agree with the Pharisees that Jesus wasn't God

the Pharisees denied the Trinity and the Deity of Christ, so do pharacee jw's

the Pharisees denied the physical resurrection of Christ and salvation by grace alone, so do pharacee jw's

false jw's are todays pharacees.

but you can raise yourself to quote me abi? phony!

when you are being asked questions about your doctrines , that when you remember your self glorified status!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=45794353]
stop giving excuse on why you can't answer the questions.
go and un muddle your reply to where I explained philipians 2 : 6-8 so that I can reply you!
if u can't repost your own words it is because u are ashamed of it.

sir, those are facts surpported with evidence and not insults , a person who lies is called a liar!

insults are facts now.
oGa, I DID!
OK if u did kindly repost it.when u ask me for my own didn't I repost it?
I've told you where they are located, go look at them, cus you yourself quoted them!
go n do it yourself if truly u did ans it

yes that's what I said , so why did you lie against me that I said Jesus and his father both have one nature?
u re confuse undecided

because answering those questions will expose more of your false doctrines. you know that too, that's why you wunt quote and explain them
which false doctrines. can u list them? I av given u ans but u didn't believe it

They are not blind arguments, they are not meaningless questions
the answers to those questions will go a long way to show if you are telling the truth or not

you quoted facts and not insults

only dubious people answer question with a question, hope you are not dubious . If you are not, then pls answer the question, then you can ask yours!

Jesus has a God, yes or no,?
jesus is subjected to that God , yes or no
if jesus has a God, how can He then be almighty God ?

2. on April 27 jEphz

3. April 29

meaningless questions I already gave u Philippians 2:6-8 The question should have been how it relates to Jesus having a God not ignoring it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:44pm On May 20, 2016
dolphinheart:

but you can raise yourself to quote me abi? phony!

when you are being asked questions about your doctrines , that when you remember your self glorified status!

@bold, yes of course, I always do what I want to do, and with false jw, it's showing what liars they are
I do that very well smiley

as for the rest, it's just more of pharacee jw loving to lie

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

quote Revelation 1:4-6 , lets see clearly if Jesus is Him who is , who was and who is to come

2) as barister pointed out, the greek meaning of Almighty is never used for Jesus, the person speaking at Rev 1:8 is called Almighty, ruler of the universe , oga solite ... ,is Jesus the ruler of the universe ?
so u don't know that Jesus is the ruler of heaven and earth and will continue to be forever.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

did he say it is in the Bible? False witness
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
some false jw's have gone back through their posts cleaning them up
we remember all the bolded large texts screaming out liar etc etc

they don't go to peoples homes that way, do they, they are like lambs there
but in these forums they are like wolves

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

and we have seen some of their false prophecies also

Pro_19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

some of pharacee jw false prophecies:

1914 : Failed Watchtower Prophecy

One of the most misleading statements in Watchtower publications is that they accurately foretold 1914 to be the “start” of the conclusion of this system of things. Rather, 1914 was predicted to be the “end” of the system of things, the conclusion of Armageddon and the start of the earthly paradise.
you must read this: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/failed-1914-predictions.php
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2016
johnw74:

@bold, yes of course, I always do what I want to do, and with false jw, it's showing what liars they are
I do that very well smiley

as for the rest, it's just more of pharacee jw loving to lie

everyone can always do what they want to do , you are not special when it comes to that.
But along with such privileges comes responsibility , the responsibility of doING things the right way.
one must always remember that when we do what we want, such actions determines who we are and what we are after, our personality and intentions.

If during a discussion or arguement about the scriptures, I ask you questions about the scriptures and seek your understanding of such scriptures but you refuse , despite replying and talking to me, IT SHOWS WHO YOU ARE!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
solite3:
so u don't know that Jesus is the ruler of heaven and earth

Liar ! 1 Cor 15:24-28 , Jesus rules by authority of his God and Father.

the Ruler of the universe doesnt need the authority of anyone to rule. have u ever heard of the Father been given authority ? use your brain

and will continue to be forever

vomit it ! 1 Cor 15:28 , Jesus will hand over the kingdom to his God and Father and will subject himself under the authority of Jehovah, his God and Father .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=45799078][/quote]

1. you have replied those quotes, these shows you have seen them and responded to them, but in a bid not to allow me reply your response, you deliberately muddled up your response , mixing my words with yours. I've requested several times that you modify that post and Correct it, but you REFUSED to do so!
pls pls pls solite3, go back to your response of that post of mine and correct the muddled up parts so I can respond to it!

2. If you say "insults are facts" in these issue, then I apologise for insulting you with facts. Though it does not change the fact that those facts are true, therefore I apologise for insulting you with the truth.

3. I'm not confused ,YOU DID LIE AGAINST ME THAT I SAID " JESUS AND THE FATHER BOTH HAVE ONE NATURE!

4. you asking which false doctrine? The false doctrine that Jesus is Jehovah, and the false doctrine postulated about rev 1:7,8.
quote and explain rev 1: 1,4-6 and heb 1:9. tell us who is talking in rev 3:2,12 and we will see if those false doctrines are exposed or not.

3. on April 29

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 3:06pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 3:11pm On May 20, 2016
Jozzy4

Jozzy4:

lie lie John , lol
hello sir ,

would u belive that this same guy johnw74 alias ",lie lie john " actually told me to go and search for those words in [[bible]] translations.

now he changed and said its not in the bible, but its movie ... but yet can tell me to go and search the translations for it ?

to sustain a lie, more lies have to be told.. thats his case. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Walk Worthy / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.