Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter (51438 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by Johnsown1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't understand some people atimes.is it big deal that man utd handler replied to her tweet.i thought it is some thing important,how is this News.
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by modelboy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
darmys:

I read this and just yawned.
If your interest is not celebrity news and stuffs
It doesn't mean others are not interested.

Live and lets live
Read the comments and see how different people can be
you think like a foooool
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by darmys(f): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
modelboy:
you think like a foooool

Thank you Albert Einstein smiley
May your day be filled with smiles and happiness
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by Jamescosco: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Up man united!!!!!!!! I am sorry chelsea fans i wasnt the fault of your poor performance this season your account is too low to bought that three points from arsenal please re-load and try again later thanks............ And make sure you buy with the aid of four red cards again.

Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by Paris007(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Ok..............♏Ɣ turn nw ............where re my nairaland pple cool
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by dejavski(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
NOBODYY:

What is this one saying ??

Check it out man cool

U mean the beaten one? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by uba50: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Utd till Mikel obi scores hatrick
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by Nemesis99(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2015
darmys:
This is a big deal. If you love football, you know how passionate football fans can get especially when their club is playing and then go ahead to win the game.

Nollywood actress who just got married sent out a tweet to her fellow Manchester United fans and she got an unexpected reply from the official twitter handle of her favourite club. How sweet?

Taking to twitter, Susan Peters (Now Mrs Croon) said " Weldone Man U! Where are my Fans" .

See tweets from Manchester United below.

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/11/nollywood-actress-susan-peters-gets.html
verified reply verified that shldnt be a big deal buh if verified reply nd unverified omo party must happen cheesy
Re: Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Late Actor, Olumide Bakare / Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.