Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

EXCLUSIVE | Ifeanyi Ubah’s Touch Of Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / EXCLUSIVE | Ifeanyi Ubah’s Touch Of Love (467 Views)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE | Ifeanyi Ubah’s Touch Of Love by reportsafrique: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2015
The Oil mogul and business man, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah seems to be a romantic family man as seen in his latest open love piece to his wife Uche on their wedding anniversary this year. Ubah who took to his Facebook page to express his love for his wife, received over 733 comments, 87 shares and about 3,300 likes from fans and well wishers who commended his examplary show of public affection to his beloved wife. See full text of his love piece below:

TO A SPECIAL WOMAN FOR BEING AN EXCEPTIONAL WIFE – OUR SPECIAL DAY

As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that nothing can erode our love for one another. Through the good times and bad, you stood firmly behind me, helping me withstand the true test of time, growing with you, by you and growing closer each passing year.
Finding true love which continues to grow as time passes by is truly a blessing; my beloved Uche, you are indeed my biggest blessing. You have blessed me in countless ways, of which being the caring and resourceful mother of our 5 beautiful children is paramount. It really does not matter where we find ourselves or what we have, as long as I have you by my side, I will be forever grateful to God for the priceless gift of you.

As we celebrate another year together, May the Good lord give you the strength, patience and grace to continue being a wonderful wife. My earnest wish for us is to have a long life together full of nothing but love, happiness, joy and fulfillment in the years ahead in Jesus name, AMEN.
Thank you for being a partner, wife, mum, confidant, lover and friend.

Happy wedding anniversary, my angel. God bless you immensely for me.

Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah

What a cute piece! Away from business and politics, Ubah appears a loving and caring husband and father.

See full at:http://reportsafrique.com/exclusive-ifeanyi-ubahs-touch-of-love/

Re: EXCLUSIVE | Ifeanyi Ubah’s Touch Of Love by menix(m): 2:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats to him buh advise him to respect his workers nd pay their salaries...

(1) (Reply)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Unconditional Love Relationship / Family Homelessness And The Challenges Of Child Rearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.