Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,681 members, 7,844,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party (942 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party by viviangist: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
The former presidential spokesperson turned 50 yesterday and his wife Omolara in collaboration with close friends, threw him a surprise birthday party. Explaining how he was surprised, Abati said;

"My wife told me she wanted take me out. She said she has a suit for me to wear. I never suspected anything. She asked if I had a bow tie. I said no, she produced this red bow tie and said she was ready for us to go for the dinner. Only for me to come in and find all of you here.I must say that I am really surprised and my heart is filled with joy. And look at the cake too, with law books and all that, thank you everyone. I am deeply touched”.

source http://viviangist.com/photos-reuben-abatis-wife-throws-him-surprise-50th-birthday-party

Cc; lalasticala

Re: Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party by benedictnsi(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Isorite
Re: Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party by stexsy(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2015
My man anytime anyday......
Re: Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party by funlord(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2015
angry

I wonder who gives a flying _fuck about this sort of gist except ebele his former boss?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Morning Assembly In Primary And Sec School Is Banned By Fg? / That Moment When Mimiko Asks If Audu Would Be Declared Winner / President Buhari Hosts Senators To Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.