Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States (793 Views)

Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not / Should He Leave His Current Job? Help / Top Paying Schools In Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by boyo123(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2015
a friend of mine who recently graduated from the university told me that he feels lagos is too congested and thereby filled with too many job seekers ,so the best thing he think he can do is leave lagos to other south western states as he his yoruba .so am asking this question what are hes chances of making it there, what are hes chance of making it as a business person even if he doesnt find a white colar job there

1 Like

Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by Jabia(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Like your friend probably is, I'm currently between jobs.

If he has a solid plan of something to do/keep busy in the other place, I'd say he should give it a try. Our current economic situation is only favorable to those who are willing to take risks.

He should always be ready to do something that might not be related to his academic field of study though.

Wishing him success, whatever his decision.

Cheers
Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by boyo123(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jabia:
Like your friend probably is, I'm currently between jobs.

If he has a solid plan of something to do/keep busy in the other place, I'd say he should give it a try. Our current economic situation is only favorable to those who are willing to take risks.

He should always be ready to do something that might not be related to his academic field of study though.

Wishing him success, whatever his decision.

Cheers
hmmm nice comment bro. but its not that easy to leave lagos and if we consider the economic situation of those states its not like lagos
Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by boyo123(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
i will appreciate if other people comment too.please lets hear your own views
Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by takleboy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
ee go better ee go better is why some have remain in lagos for more than decade and yet no grace, mind you its riskier not to take risk. and BTW the door is always open and he can return whenever he thinks opportunity has surfaced.
Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by boyo123(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
takleboy:
ee go better ee go better is why some have remain in lagos for more than decade and yet no grace, mind you its riskier not to take risk. and BTW the door is always open and he can return whenever he thinks opportunity has surfaced.
he said same thing .that some people have remained in lagos for years and had nothing to show for it.while his mates living in other places are doing good
Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by seunkeji5(f): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
There is job. money n fun in Lagos but all those things ends in Lagos, do u know how many years it will take such person to gather money n do something tangible in Lagos
while his mates in oda less congested states like Ondo state, Ekiti state, Ibadan and the likes would have gone far ahead. am not a fan of Lagos but the choose is his.
Re: Should He Leave Lagos And Move To Other South Western States by boyo123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
seunkeji5:
There is job. money n fun in Lagos but all those things ends in Lagos, do u know how many years it will take such person to gather money n do something tangible in Lagos
while his mates in oda less congested states like Ondo state, Ekiti state, Ibadan and the likes would have gone far ahead. am not a fan of Lagos but the choose is his.
na true talk u yan sis.am begining to consider that option self

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Msc. Degree Program And Professional Certificationin Nigeria / How To Build A Business While Still On A Paid Job / See What I Saw In Youtube! Worker Insults His Own Boss! See What Boss Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.