Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) (39658 Views)

Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by LBTY(f): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
deewhone:
Remember Bob Manuel in Evil Genius where he turns 2 pig. Where i still remember vividly is d last scene of d movie when he heard a voice and he ran out and his body exploded

Epic movie I tell you. I've searched online to watch it but can't find it sad

What of 'after school hours'?
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
She is very beautiful and dark skinned my ever dream. You know her?

quote author=wapmingle post=39831389]

lol, u love her?[/quote]
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by macminista(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
tee4naija:

U can say that again. Many of them were not born during the good old days when children would gather round black and white TV to watch weekly oaps like ifa olokun (by Yemi Elebuban), kootu ashipa (by oyin Adejobi), etc on NTA.
true that my guy...dem no even know who Albert ogunse is
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by mikron(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
BrownCookie:
I watched most of it. The only two I didn't watch was "Sakobi the snake girl & diamond ring".

Good ol' times!!! smiley
diamond ring and sakobi re two of the best movies I watched then.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by ExpensiveShit: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chai!!!

I don old!!!

All those films, I don see everyone of dem

Living in bondage, blood money and karashika scared me to my bone marrow.

Igodo still remaims the best movie to have come out of nollywood. From the storyline to the actors (Pete Edochie, Chales Okafor, Saint Obi, e.t.c), everything was awesome!

Glamour girls was simply "scandalous". cheesy Runs girls show men "pepper"! Liz Benson was wicked in that movie.

When I saw her at Jesse town in Delta state preaching on sunday at her husband's church, I said to myself "na dis woman b dis wey act many many wicked roles for Nollywood dat time"? cheesy
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
I am not Joking. Fix me I will redeem my Promise to you.

wapmingle:

uhmm, if u arent joking about cash offer, that can be arranged fr u
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
deadZONE:
Watched All except one!!!!

Which one?
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Those sweet days smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan / Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.