Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! (581 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' / Biafra, Oduduwa Republic Must Be Created Or War Will Happen – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by kingzizzy: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
It was the proudest moment of my life on Friday to have gone out to march with my fellow Biafran comrades. I was prepared for arrest, I was prepared for police harassment, I was prepared for detention and I was also prepared to be shot at. Before I left, I gave my mother a huge amount of money and my Lawyers phone number incase I do not return. My mother then recalled how she had to hide in the bushes from a Nigerian Air raids and bombs during the war. I did not go out to march and risk my life just for Nnamdi Kanu. I went out to march for my right as an Igbo man to choose if I want to part of Nigeria or not. I went out to march for freedom! It was with a sense of utmost pride that I waved my Biafran flag. We came across a police Hilux van and one of the police men raised his gun and ordered us to disperse. To my shock, a young Igbo guy of not more 25 stood right infront of the police mans gun and shouted in Igbo 'gba!' ( shoot!). The police man stared at the young man in shocked amazement and later lowered his rifle and they drove away. We continued with our march hoping to link with other Biafran groups when the Hilux van suddenly returned and this time, they drove past us and threw several teargas canisters into the crowd and shooting indiscriminately into the air. The teargas entered my eyes and nose and couldnt see. People were running in different directions. I lost my phone in the process but managed to hold on to my Biafra flag which I used to guide my self to safety because I could not open my eyes. My face felt like it was on fire. I managed to find a quiet spot where I stayed for several hours until the burning feeling on my face and nose stopped. I later learnt that nobody was killed or arrested.

People! Biafra is not negotiable! It is time to dissolve this fraud of a nation known as Nigeria so we can all go our different ways! The zoological Republic of Lord Lugard is a 100 year old scam! I will never be a Nigerian! I'm an Igbo man and proud Biafran!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by kingzizzy: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
My flag of allegiance!

Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by BoiGrammz: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Go and die, MONKEY!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by ifex370(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra is coming. Here
Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by Hero10001: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
You escaped death?! Thank your stars, even a goat won't go back out there. It is only a complete eediot that will wanna die wrongfully.
Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
what an "intelligent" "fool". u wan die coz of biafra?
Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
BoiGrammz:
Go and die, MONKEY!

What makes him a monkey bro?

Anyway, if we are monkeys then allow us to go so that you humans can live happily ever after.
Like said, the match for Biafra is on. it is too late to negotiate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Not Negotiable! 100 Years Of Lugards Republic Must Come An End!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
95% of threads on Biafra is suppose to be in the ethnic section. Gradually the
politics section of NL is becoming a platform to air the agitation for Biafra.
Mods move all these silly posts to ethnic section and let us discuss Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-agf Recommended CCT Chair’s Sack, Prosecution / Texts Messages Blaze The HOR, As Plot Thickens To Remove Gbajabiamilia / This Is The Voice Of Democracy From The Sahara Desart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.