Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Soap Opera Days Of Our Lives Is 50year Today And It Is Still Running On Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Soap Opera Days Of Our Lives Is 50year Today And It Is Still Running On Tv (394 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soap Opera Days Of Our Lives Is 50year Today And It Is Still Running On Tv by ogaprime(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
The new Hitman movie just came out and I am a big fan of game side of the film. I have been having this thought in my head that Jason statham is fit for the lead role character in the Hitman franchise. While reading on, I got to know that Paul Walker(R.I.P) before his death was considered as Hitman: agent 47. While reading on paul walker, I got to know that he also acted in a soap opera, the young and the restless.

Here is the gist now....

Young and the restless was carved out from another soap opera "Days of our lives". Remember those two soaps?? I have watched both.

Days of our lives was originally release on 8th of November,1965 and its still running on TV, as in new episodes to this day. That's 50years, fifty long years.

Celebrating "Days of our lives"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_of_Our_Lives

(1) (Reply)

Zizmo Beat Is Searching For Young Aspiring Actors And Actresses To Cast / UAE Prime Minister Likely To Inaugurate Kochi Smart City / Jadeveon Clowney Was Playing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.