Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe (3765 Views)

June 12 1993 And The Lessons Of History By Joe Igbokwe / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by samobaba(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
"Yinka Odumakin, Iyiola Omisore, Olu Falae etc. are miserable election losers. They are yet to come to terms with this crushing defeat.
Look at Chief Olu Falae telling the whole world that there would have been civil war if the kidnappers had killed him.
MKO Abiola, Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola, Elegbede, Suliat, Rewane, Omotosho, Onagoruwa, all died in the days of locust and Yoruba did not go to war.
Ndi ala, ndi nzuzu. When they fail in national politics they go back to play ethnic politics and they resort to blackmail, primordial sentiments, ethnic preoccupation, intimidation, harassment and subterfuge.
Oro pe si je!!
Look at them. Look on their faces and see the mark of defeat.
Ask Yinka Odumakin who is driving about with Goodluck Jonathan's Prado jeeps, the pounds and dollars he was distributing all over the Southwest that came to nothing. They did not know when the train left the station.
In the East the same miserable losers are shouting for Biafra.
Biafra my foot!
Did these efulefus see or witness the civil war?
I was booed in an Igbo church in Lagos when I told them Buhari has won the election. I told them that 11 states cannot defeat 25 states. I told them that two zones cannot defeat four zones but Goodluck Jonathan's dollars and pounds looted from our national treasury beclouded their sense of reasoning. Now these shameless losers are shouting for Biafra.
Other leaders from other zones in Nigeria wisely strategize for position but shameless Igbo leaders in Ohaneze, aka Ikenga, Ndigbo Lagos, and Igbo traders strategize for money.
Look here, I am very angry with my Igbo leaders. They have no shame. Did they not see the hand writing on the wall? They should all leave Buhari alone to fix Nigeria. They all joined hands with PDP and looted to the bare bones with Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Jonathan," Says Joe Igbokwe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by samobaba(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is a masterpiece. Eni ija o ba ri lo n pe ra re lokunrin. (It's only a man who has not been encountered with battle, that can call himself a man. This agitation should be thrown away let's work together to make Nigeria great again.

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only a fool will think the yoruba tribe will go to war because of the kidnap of Olu falae. We are not fools who can't reason. Go to war and lose all we worked for because of a thieving politician? Lai lai.

The biafrans should pls continue their agitation cos it will help drive investors away from their land to SW where will we accommodate them as usual.

The biafrans are a set of confused people. When stealer oduah was in a BMW drama, the idiots were busy defending her even after she stole their commonwealth and left them with a sea/airport.

The whole decay in SE is caused by their leaders and politicians, yet when authorities try to prosecute these thieves, the biafrans cry witch-hunting and make it seem as if Nigerians hate their people. All of these makes the thieves go scot-free while the blame of the decay is placed on FG.

It's very obvious that PDP has a knowing in the biafra brouhaha with the way they keep telling PMB to stop blaming past governments for the state of the nation. When the Igbos scream that their roads are bad, why should the FG keep quiet when they know that contract awards were dished out to SE politicians to fix the roads by the past admin? These thieves don't want to go to jail but want the FG to face the blame for their thievery.

If the FG must touch any road in SE, then they should first of all dig up records of the said roads to figure out corrupt cases for prosecution. Its so sad that the ibos will still storm the streets screaming "our daughter our son".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joe Igbokwe.

Nsogbu adighi
.. Remains the Judah of the Igbos..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joe Igbokwe.

Nsogbu adighi
.. Remains the Judas of the Igbos..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by aresa: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
samobaba:

"Yinka Odumakin, Iyiola Omisore, Olu Falae etc. are miserable election losers. They are yet to come to terms with this crushing defeat.
Look at Chief Olu Falae telling the whole world that there would have been civil war if the kidnappers had killed him.
MKO Abiola, Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola, Elegbede, Suliat, Rewane, Omotosho, Onagoruwa, all died in the days of locust and Yoruba did not go to war.
Ndi ala, ndi nzuzu. When they fail in national politics they go back to play ethnic politics and they resort to blackmail, primordial sentiments, ethnic preoccupation, intimidation, harassment and subterfuge.
Oro pe si je!!
Look at them. Look on their faces and see the mark of defeat.
Ask Yinka Odumakin who is driving about with Goodluck Jonathan's Prado jeeps, the pounds and dollars he was distributing all over the Southwest that came to nothing. They did not know when the train left the station.
In the East the same miserable losers are shouting for Biafra.
Biafra my foot!
Did these efulefus see or witness the civil war?
I was booed in an Igbo church in Lagos when I told them Buhari has won the election. I told them that 11 states cannot defeat 25 states. I told them that two zones cannot defeat four zones but Goodluck Jonathan's dollars and pounds looted from our national treasury beclouded their sense of reasoning. Now these shameless losers are shouting for Biafra.
Other leaders from other zones in Nigeria wisely strategize for position but shameless Igbo leaders in Ohaneze, aka Ikenga, Ndigbo Lagos, and Igbo traders strategize for money.
Look here, I am very angry with my Igbo leaders. They have no shame. Did they not see the hand writing on the wall? They should all leave Buhari alone to fix Nigeria. They all joined hands with PDP and looted to the bare bones with Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Jonathan," Says Joe Igbokwe.

Very well articulated.

But your people are hard leaners, they dont learn easy.

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by FreeGlobe(f): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
ilekeh, superstar1, aresa, Aigbofa, mayoroflagos, mrmbam are you telling me you will allow joe igbokwe insult yoruba elders and leaders? He even called their names but couldn't mention the names of the igbo leaders he was talking about. get him! grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Warbegins1: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
The countdown has begun...

Watch how the igbos will start casting aspersion on the person of the great Igbo man Joe Igbokwe

All because he is saying the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Warbegins1: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
ilekeh, superstar1, aresa, Aigbofa are you telling me you will allow joe igbokwe insult yoruba leaders? He even called their names. get him grin grin cheesy

He is absolutely right!

Falae and Odunmakin are idiots per excellence

Bunch of old nitwits. Men without honour

In Yorubaland, we do not shy away from the truth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by carnegiefan: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Igbokwe is worried that the Biafran Spring is about to overrun his ill-gotten wealth and influence, hence he is crying wolf.
I doubt that former slave traders were particularly happy about the abolition of slavery.
These reactions are very much expected.

The Biafrans are coming... Igbokwe run run run! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by FreeGlobe(f): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Warbegins1:

He is absolutely right!

Falae and Odunmakin are idiots per excellence

Bunch of old nitwits. Men without honour

In Yorubaland, we do not shy away from the truth.
what is the truth to you? That Falea was not kidnapped by fulani herdsmen in yorubaland? smh

1 Like

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by mazzi: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who takes efulefu like joe hausakwe serious in nnewi,talk more of igbo in general?

5 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by EternalTruths: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joe Igbokwe will be exiled from Biafra and If Odua republic stands, I am sure those elders will drive him away

In the end, he will die being rejected in all parts of former Southern Nigeria.

Keep insulting Yoruba elders when you know that we Biafrans have rejected you. cool

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by sademola: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
ilekeh, superstar1, aresa, Aigbofa, mayoroflagos, mrmbam are you telling me you will allow joe igbokwe insult yoruba elders and leaders? He even called their names but couldn't mention the names of the igbo leaders he was talking about. get him! grin grin cheesy

This isn't a tribal issue, so don't tow the line!

1 Like

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Warbegins1: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
carnegiefan:
[s]Igbokwe is worried that the Biafran Spring is about to overrun his ill-gotten wealth and influence, hence he is crying wolf.
I doubt that former slave traders were particularly happy about the abolition of slavery.
These reactions are very much expected.

The Biafrans are coming... Igbokwe run run run[/s]! cheesy

Another Ipob Youth

You have not conquered igbo speaking territories in the SS and you want to catch Igbokwe in Lagos Yorubaland?

Get to work Biafrans!

1, Tell us which territories belong to you?

2. Which areas in the current Nigeria will be part of Biafra?

3. How much will you pay back for all the current projects in the SE that are being financed by the Nigerian state?

Answer these questions and we are good to go!

3 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

what is the truth to you? That Falea was not kidnapped by fulani herdsmen in yorubaland? smh
The thought that there would have been a war if Falae was killed is laughable. People are victims of crime everyday and the world did not end.

These people think too highly of themselves hence the believe that people will kill or are ready to die for them

Bola Tinubu might be one of the most powerful politicians in the St and if he is killed, I doubt a riot will start beyond one day not to mention a war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Warbegins1: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I am not arguing about that. I am not falae.

All I am saying is that Falae is a disgruntled old man who is unhappy because his candidate GEJ lost the election

He has no right to say that there would have been a war if he had been killed. He would have been buried just like the Eze in Enugu murdered by Fulanis. Life goes on.

8 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by austinsmat(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
tinubu boy again your name us in the list of those that will go exile when Biafra comes
list of backstabber
1 okoroawusa = Hausa lineage from jos
2 uwazurike = ifeajuna that sell his brothers for few pounds
3 Joe igbokwe = too much Lagos oil soup has spoil his brain with little money from thiefinubu

3 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
who made them our leaders? Do you think the yorubas aren't wise enough to see through their shenanigans?

We all saw their exploits during the election period. They sold out a long time ago, that's why an igbokwe can ridicule them even with the backing of Yorubas.

Those men are thieves. Am even beginning to think maybe the kidnap was stage-managed by PDP, cos all they do now is resort to ethnic politics since the loss

7 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Warbegins1: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:
who made them our leaders? Do you think the yorubas aren't wise enough to see through their shenanigans?

We all saw their exploits during the election period. They sold out a long time ago, that's why an igbokwe can ridicule them even with the backing of Yorubas.

Those men are thieves. Am even beginning to think maybe the kidnap was stage-managed by PDP, cos all they do now is resort to ethnic politics since the loss

There is no doubt about that

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by LordMecuzy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joe Igbokwe our igbo brother has said the truth with no strings attached...

1 Like

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by kemback2220003: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nobody takes joe igbokwe serious, how does he put food on his table? Anything that will make his paymasters happy, I only pity him. A LOYAL SLAVE.

1 Like

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Who are the Yoruba elders? We are not emotional ipob fools. People suffer crimes everyday, how is falae any different?p

4 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who is this bloke - Joe Igbokwe?

Another Ifeajuna of our time?
Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by FreeGlobe(f): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
IyaIode:

Who are the Yoruba elders? We are not emotional ipob fools. People suffer crimes everyday, how is falae any different?p
because Tinubu was not mentioned. Assuning he mentioned Tinubu now you would have called for his head
Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
IyaIode:

freeglobe thinks we are fools who will burn down our region because of one silly person.

We are not ipob. We don't burn our region cos of a wild goose chase.

6 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by simplycarro: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Where were they elected or selected as Yoruba leaders?
These are GEJ point-men in the SW that are still very bitter about their benefactor's electoral misfortune

3 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by QuotaSystem: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:

Exactly what some of us have been saying. There is a reason FFK is the chief spokesman of the kidnap saga.

3 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Exactly what some of us have been saying. There is a reason FFK is the chief spokesman of the kidnap saga.
their plan has already failed.

5 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

because Tinubu was not mentioned. Assuning he mentioned Tinubu now you would have called for his head
Unlike you fools, we don't run wild on emotions.

4 Likes

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:
freeglobe thinks we are fools who will burn down our region because of one silly person.

We are not ipob. We don't burn our region cos of a wild goose chase.
Word

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) / Gov Fayose Is A Bastard ......olusegun Obasanjo! / Buhari Presents Graphic Evidence Against Kanu, IPOB at UNGA - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.