Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) (57888 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by falcon01: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
My bedroom is coming along! Can't wait to move in! Happy woman! Loving my bed!

you no fit find husband you dey dey love your bed
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Respect yourself
U Gotta Do Better Than That Pervert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
She needs a home not a house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
U Gotta Do Better Than That Pervert
"Smello" respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

"Smello" respect yourself
that's too Lame

Be realistic and check out b/w us who's the smello here

Even ur dirty conscience knows the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
that's too Lame

Be realistic and check out b/w us who's the smello here

Even ur dirty conscience knows the truth
"Gutter Boy" respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

"Gutter Boy" respect yourself
hahaha Man u so dry n wack

Spits... ur papa for waste ur life for condom

Or ur mama for abort u if she knew u go be diz useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
hahaha Man u so dry n wack

Spits... ur papa for waste ur life for condom

Or ur mama for abort u if she knew u go be diz useless
you diz "hungry boy" wont you Respect Yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

you diz "hungry boy" wont you Respect Yourself?
how can u seek respect from a hungry boy?

Ur mates suck bwreast from dia mama get sense, ur own na wasted effort

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
how can u seek respect from a hungry boy?

Ur mates suck bwreast from dia mama get sense, ur own na wasted effort

Lol

Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

Mtcheww
Ode!

This is a Lesson don't hate on a fellow...

U thought u had d greenlight to diss anyone around

And when it's vice versa u complain

Karma has caught up with u... foolish stewpid boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Kposkila: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
u started the hatred cow...

Remember u saying my head looks like Dunlop slippers on d thread I created last year

Now the fool think that was funny and gets angry when I make deterogatory comments with his name...

Ur a Jerk Man

Hate since last year n u crossed ova with it?

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Kingblingz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
LMFAO! The Guy's head tho,just like Dunlop Sleepers... BTW Nice pics Linda,once again welcome 2 my neighbourhood

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Anitame(f): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kposkila:

Hate since last year n u crossed ova with it?
I wonder o

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Airforce1:
How many mentions do you get daily?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2015
charix:

How many mentions do you get daily?
Why did you ask
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Why did you ask
Because any topic I click on nowadays has your name mentioned. You're nairaland's only celebrity after those famous spacebookers.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2015
charix:

Because any topic I click on nowadays has your name mentioned. You're nairaland's only celebrity after those famous spacebookers.

I have nothing to say to that.. I'm sorry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 09, 2015
vivianblog1:
Caption

My bedroom is coming along! Can't wait to move in!
Happy woman!
Loving my bed!

source https://instagram.com/p/91TiHbhAZw/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Cc; lalasticala
Is she married?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2015
drizslim:
u should be grateful I mention ur silly name... Be Grateful Goat!

Stop acting like a toddler u are a guy for Christ sake!

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Akposkool(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2015
That's a hotel room probably in dubai. Common she cant have such a bedroom
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Enahi(f): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:
Did she buy another house since the last one I heard about?

What is this publicity stunt for?

U don't see her neighbors screaming over social media likes of dangote and adenuga.

Poverty is strong ooo
This is wat u get when money miss road manage to acquire riches.

Linda shud grow up abeggi

Seriously eh I am a bit disappointed too, she is acting like those illiterate money miss road Igbo people in Nollywood movies.

I admire her hard work and dedication to her blog but right now she's acting all wacko over her house.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by IlekeHD: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Why she no pose with biafran flag?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by lebete3000: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
vivianblog1:
Caption
My bedroom is coming along! Can't wait to move in! Happy woman! Loving my bed!
source https://instagram.com/p/91TiHbhAZw/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji
This woman is just like me who doesn't give a fvck about the opposite sex.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by justwise(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
I really hope she got a good security because she is exposing herself too much with all these house pictures

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by ifISLAPYOU(f): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Nice bedroom buh too plain.eew

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
So she dey use vitafoam, i tink say she go import am

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by sternlley(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=asvpChuu post=39816246]new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me[/you dey share money?]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by justwise(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Seriously eh I am a bit disappointed too, she is acting like those illiterate money miss road Igbo people in Nollywood movies.

I admire her hard work and dedication to her blog but right now she's acting all wacko over her house.

You have to go tribal don't you?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by olaola003: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Good for her

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.