Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,805 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) (57887 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Caleycash(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Lol IGBO, y'all are crazy grin
Linda is making her money and here are you bleeped up assholes crying over her.

Y'all can cry me a river for all I care.
Next please undecided
God purnish you, are you feeding me?!... Useless girl don't go and marry, carry things wey pass ur power for head idiot, I don't bloody care about Linda Ikeji or Ikeja, all I care is about IGBO (Biafra), don't ever mention IGBO in any of senseless quotes, hoe! angry
Enahi:

Lol IGBO, y'all are crazy grin
Linda is making her money and here are you bleeped up assholes crying over her.

Y'all can cry me a river for all I care.
Next please undecided
God purnish you, are you feeding me?!... Useless girl don't go and marry, carry things wey pass ur power for head idiot, I don't bloody care about Linda Ikeji or Ikeja, all I care is about IGBO (Biafra), don't ever mention IGBO in any of senseless quotes, l
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by compujyde: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by modelboy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:
Did she buy another house since the last one I heard about?

What is this publicity stunt for?

U don't see her neighbors screaming over social media likes of dangote and adenuga.

Poverty is strong ooo
This is wat u get when money miss road manage to acquire riches.
Linda shud grow up abeggi
someone is hurt
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by khalids: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Enahi(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Caleycash:
God purnish you, are you feeding me?!... Useless girl don't go and marry, carry things wey pass ur power for head idiot, I don't bloody care about Linda Ikeji or Ikeja, all I care is about IGBO (Biafra), don't ever mention IGBO in any of senseless quotes, hoe! angryGod purnish you, are you feeding me?!... Useless girl don't go and marry, carry things wey pass ur power for head idiot, I don't bloody care about Linda Ikeji or Ikeja, all I care is about IGBO (Biafra), don't ever mention IGBO in any of senseless quotes, l

IGBO! IGBO! BIAFRA!BIAFRA grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Enahi(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ujupsy:
you be illiterate and also a poor man,you can even afford a house rent talk less to pay for a bacha,how can you into right sence be jealous of people who may money by their sweat, and don't have to steal hmmn ogbe yee amuosu,

Jeez you must be using a dead phone.

You need to get yourself a good phone, the one you are using ain't a good one. Your phone couldn't show you the f sign indicated on my profile.

Go throw your phone into the lagoon before replying me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nyceguy92: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=commitcrime post=3981

Enough of of this Linda house, kitchen, bedroom, toilet.....!

Is this what this site is all about?

And who the hell posts these things...?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Caleycash(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

IGBO! IGBO! BIAFRA!BIAFRA grin grin grin
Hahahahaha... I thought u ll reciprocate me commensurately, am disappointed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by jaytime(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
faith551:
She's obviously taking social media on a tour through her house, next stop might be her toilet.
And why do her bedroom have to look as big as Stamford bridge
That room is a Master bedroom (mistress bedroom in this case, if there is anything like that), so it's supposed to be big.
On the other hand, it's not as big as we think. It's just the reflective glass by the left that makes it look extraordinarily big.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

U don't see her neighbors screaming over social media likes of dangote and adenuga.

Poverty is strong ooo

She's a blogger.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by bummyla(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations Dear! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Ujupsy: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Jeez you must be using a dead phone.

You need to get yourself a good phone, the one you are using ain't a good one. Your phone couldn't show you the f sign indicated on my profile.

Go throw your phone into the lagoon before replying me.
Hahahahahaha as if in your entire life you av bought one
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by segun359(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
The bedroom big pass my papa living room
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by DominoK(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

oga why re u angry about some one success? Let me tell u if u don't celebrate some one success remember when ur own time come nobody wuld celebrate u. So u better sow the right seed now!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

You talk like this because you didn't buy the house. May God give u riches so you won't beef her again.
400m naira worth of house is something to make noise for.
If it were me,show off go pass her own.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by DominoK(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enjoy urself and ur money when u are young! U deserve every thing to be happy!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by tinafix: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
This babe is enjoying.. but i wonder why the publicity? she should be careful o, make bad belle people no touch her
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Sanmel(f): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
lovely17:
yep you called me how can i help
Lol.. Just wanted you to see the thread.. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by ajademola2000(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
dammytosh:

Poverty na very strong thing i tell you.

One will think Linda is the only single girl with Bedroom in Banana Island. grin grin

We know your type
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by ajademola2000(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

Keep quiet
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

You, should grow up and change your moniker.

Before you commitcrime.

Chai, see room eee!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
vizkiz:
this big bedroom without a man sleeping on that bed with you is meaningless aunty. Please come and marry uncle s€Un, he has money and he is caring he will make a good husband wink

Which school of thought did you get your first sentence from?

You're obviously still living in a limbo.

Expect to see more ladies coming up to kick ass like Linda.

Wonder what your comments will look like then.

grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
After spending multi millions on the house, I expected a TempurPedic. bed or a sleep number bed and not ordinary Vitafoam. Hian.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by mikolo80: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Titto93:
This is what I call success

But this girl dey put person for temptation oo, as if we wey dey work hard still dey joke.
work smart, smart, smart
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by mikolo80: 12:57am On Nov 10, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

this painment is real

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by mikolo80: 12:58am On Nov 10, 2015
gottliebglobal:
After spending multi millions on the house, I expected a TempurPedic. bed or a sleep number bed and not ordinary Vitafoam. Hian.
can't buy what wasn't advertised. Vitafoam na Awa own tempurpedic

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by amobikk: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Discover how to start

making N150,000 every month through

online business, importation business

oil and gas business, and recharge card

printing business. These businesses are

real and legitimate, anybody can do it including

YOU, for details on how you can also start this

businesses, CLICK www.naijaebiz.com/usman NOW.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Kposkila: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
ismokeweed:

Very pained mofo
Pls note dat hatred is a disease, kills faster dan cancer!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by rhinny(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Na man suppose dey wit am for dat bed
Find a man girl!! wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.