Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) (57884 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by mrodogu: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2015
drizslim:
Ode!

This is a Lesson don't hate on a fellow...

U thought u had d greenlight to diss anyone around

And when it's vice versa u complain

Karma has caught up with u... foolish stewpid boy
guy nawa to you oo, sometin of last year u still carry for mind? I dey fear u oooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:
Did she buy another house since the last one I heard about?

What is this publicity stunt for?

U don't see her neighbors screaming over social media likes of dangote and adenuga.

Poverty is strong ooo
This is wat u get when money miss road manage to acquire riches.

Linda shud grow up abeggi
jealousy , lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2015
drizslim:
u started the hatred cow...

Remember u saying my head looks like Dunlop slippers on d thread I created last year

Now the fool think that was funny and gets angry when I make deterogatory comments with his name...

Ur a Jerk Man

Since last year and ure still bearing grudges
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2015
kidnappers ar taking note

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

Chai!
U can remove a person from localness but you cannot take away the localness from a person.
Linda! That ur bed no fit that room at all.
Jeez take a look at the last pix.
That bed is too boring and trust me Linda I wouldn't want to make babies with you on that kind of bed.
Go and get a good interior decoration company to put up ur house in grand style.
For starters you can visit any good 5-7 star hotel nearby and see things for itself.
U can also ask them to kindly furnish you with the name of the interior decorator of their hotel if u love what you see.
I did the same for my parents new house I built for them and they've made me their favourite child.
And yes Linda keep on showing off your house to Nigerians. Its a source of fresh inspiration for people like me.
God help me buy a house in orange county in the United States.
Pls oh God!

And in your mind uve made sense #smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by edpunter(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2015
watchindelta:
kidnappers ar taking note

Hahaha, agbaya. See where your mind go.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by chineduwright110(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Dat bedroom n pillow are also celebrity now too na. Life...
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by yori: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

U don't see her neighbors screaming over social media likes of dangote and adenuga.

Poverty is strong ooo

You read my mind totally. Best to ignore and we all just continue with our hustle...
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
maiahsaiah:

And in your mind uve made sense #smh

I was talking to Linda so pls back off.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Mekky05(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

Dude,its called celebrity lifestyle.. I didn't see you condemning Davido over the acquisition of his new car? Or you saw that thread and walked pass? Double standards mehn!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

I was talking to Linda so pls back off.

Pls where is she? I would love to talk to her too
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Adaowerri111: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2015
What of toilet while pooing, becoming sick of this house ish, we don hear abeg

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Pls where is she? I would love to talk to her too

Simple. Post ur criticisms, advice or commendations to her here online.
Go ahead.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Mekky05:
Dude,its called celebrity lifestyle.. I didn't see you condemning Davido over the acquisition of his new car? Or you saw that thread and walked pass? Double standards mehn!!
I ve been ignoring other mentions. I think u deserve response

I saw davido's R8
Saw Tu face #1M sneakers
Etc

And I was happy 4 Linda when she newly acquired it.
I was even impressed when she kept mute and the sister Laura broke the news.
This is several wks after the acquistion. What is d fuss for?

I'm not against her. I think moderation is key

What u did to make u famous, can also be ur pitfall.

I ve Nothin against Linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

Oh boy you dey vex oooo

If the thing do you strong thing go build ya own na.

See Nigerians sef......you com get 154 likes sef...na wah ooo.

If she wants to show off wetin com consain you there?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Mattex001(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

Grow up?

shes made!

for someone to acquire a mansion worth 600m then you should know how much shes worth

youre here talking about growing up....abeg lets her kep making money and a being a kid grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Ujupsy: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Seriously eh I am a bit disappointed too, she is acting like those illiterate money miss road Igbo people in Nollywood movies.

I admire her hard work and dedication to her blog but right now she's acting all wacko over her house.
you be illiterate and also a poor man,you can even afford a house rent talk less to pay for a bacha,how can you into right sence be jealous of people who may money by their sweat, and don't have to steal hmmn ogbe yee amuosu,
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by whithawk(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2015
mondee02:

If you get you show it no jealousy
lol..abi? grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by lovely17(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Sanmel:
Lovely
yep you called me how can i help
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by mondee02(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2015
whithawk:
lol..abi? grin grin
Yes na, fact.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by kYjelly2: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2015
i can let linda ikeji piss in ma mout embarassed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
That bed is 600k
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by ola7199: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2015
what a life.
so only you will sleep on this wonderful bed without natural bangs...I wish she buys the right toys, for her wonderful latitude.

Linda....pls get the natural bangs and life will be more better living in happiness. grin

and if i later hear say u never bought any house in banana island ehn , consider your shoes gone whenever i see you.
because bloggers got no trust in them...its all about the attention & money.......Peace !
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Caleycash(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Seriously eh I am a bit disappointed too, she is acting like those illiterate money miss road Igbo people in Nollywood movies.

I admire her hard work and dedication to her blog but right now she's acting all wacko over her house.
Your Father Diick miss road... useless slut, mention " IGBO" again... what tribe are you
Enahi:

Your Father Diick miss road... useless slut, mention " IGBO" again... what tribe are you
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by eph12(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Remain her bathroom pic waiting mode activated undecided >sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
At least na VITAFOAM she dey sleep on. I think say na waterbed self. Metscheewwww
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by franklingud(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2015
This is girl is a LOCAL SHYTE, her bed sef no get sheet. My bed fine pass her own na!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Enahi(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Caleycash:
Your Father Diick miss road... useless slut, mention " IGBO" again... what tribe are you Your Father Diick miss road... useless slut, mention " IGBO" again... what tribe are you

Lol IGBO, y'all are crazy grin
Linda is making her money and here are you bleeped up assholes crying over her.

Y'all can cry me a river for all I care.
Next please undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2015
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

grin
commitcrime:

Poverty is strong ooo

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by onyxo76(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
showing off this wealth can become your undoing, later when some peeps kidnap your relatives and demand 500 million as ransom, you will be complaining all over the place...shouting why me Lord? Do you see people like Mike Adenuga's children or Dangote's Sons coming to post stuff like this on social media?
I have nothing against making it in life , but consider the environment in which you exist.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Caleycash(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Next please undecided
God purnish you, are you feeding me?!... Useless girl don't go and marry, carry things wey pass ur power for head idiot, I don't bloody care about Linda Ikeji or Ikeja, all I care is about IGBO (Biafra), don't ever mention IGBO in any of senseless quotes, hoe! angry
Enahi:

Next please undecided
God purnish you, are you feeding me?!... Useless girl don't go and marry, carry things wey pass ur power for head idiot, I don't bloody care about Linda Ikeji or Ikeja, all I care is about IGBO (Biafra), don't ever mention IGBO in any of senseless quotes, hoe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic At The Largest Mosque In Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.