Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) (31923 Views)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Omotola Jalade And Elvina Ibru Are Lawyers On Set Of New Movie / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by BrownCookie(f): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Oh please nairalanders!

How is this even news

Mschew. Tell us something inspirational or realistic. It is Monday for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2015
nawa
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by mazeltov(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2015
kiss this early momo. ? Whatis wrong with awa mods nowadays
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by kuntash: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2015
How does this qualify for front page ?

Meehn na wa o
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by FKMagazine(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Just like him, he seems to be a lover of Nigerian Youth
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Topman0001:
Nigerians can exagerate ehn! This is not a kiss, its a mere peck wich u can just do to anybody.
Mr. Man see as the. Picture dey give sexuall interlock interpretation grin cheesy
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2015
It's a mere form of greeting nw, tho I hp d hubby no go read unnecessary meaning into am
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by nicholasis(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Let us not forget in a hurry that we are Africans and rough play like this one is not welcomed or encouraged

1 Like

Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by babafirst(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2015
No chemistry,just a simple looking kiss.
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by missyadorable(f): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Hmmm! Captain Ekeinde go kill someone today.
Justsayingmyown#
For what? Do you think he is insecure and excessively jealous like you?
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by creamyzone: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Datbohoochick:
The epic #Omotola-Ben Kiss! this picture is beautiful, but considering where we come from, is it appropriate or naa? plus that hand at the back........Not our business, right?.

http://www.amkkay.com/2015/11/the-omotola-jolade-and-ben-bruce-kiss.html

Moderators pls always verify a post before you upload it to FP. This is not senator ben murray bruce. That's not the shape of his head and height. This is his younger brother "guy murray bruce". Please always be sensitive to avoid the rage of politicians. Am sure you heard some bloggers being arrested recently. Someone like linda ikeji will never make this mistake that's why she has become a force to reckon with and most top shot companies and politicians advertise on her blog paying her millions.

Even omotola herself posted it on her facebook page that its guy murray bruce showing pictures of his face. And for all you local nigerians attacking my favourite actress, I advice you get a brain and become civilised because this is a casual peck which is just an official greeting... SMH for the OP
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by mondee02(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Threedots:
so whats wrong with the kiss
did anybody mentioned KISS there?
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by mondee02(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2015
babafirst:
No chemistry,just a simple looking kiss.
Peck not kiss please.
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Bonuwa: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
C d way d man grab d gal waist
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by estherdim: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
nairaland na wa
Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Intendy: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Na the abasha dem sabi be this
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Hehehe... Her husband is watching.

Shameless goats
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2015
thats not ben bruce...dats his brother Roy murray bruce
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Goridoe(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownCookie:
Oh please nairalanders!

How is this even news

Mschew. Tell us something inspirational or realistic. It is Monday for goodness sake.

i dey tell u.. *sips tea while walking outta thread*
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by dunlie: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2015
For those saying its just a peck, kiss..bla bla bla. this in not in African culture. hmmmm...from peck to nack...!!! just saying lipsrsealed
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by babafirst(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2015
mondee02:

Peck not kiss please.
Noted,Peck.However my definition of a peck is 'simple kiss' and that is why I did not allow the kiss to stand alone.
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Mrtesso: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2015
I'm not against pecking ooo, but how comfortable would it seem assuming she was ur mom, and he was ur landlord....exchanging pleasantries, in this "excuse me dance" manner, long enough for a clearly nice shot to be taken, and ummmm the proximity of their bodies grin in Africa, likely in popsi's absence?

*just thinking*
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by DOCTORDONE: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Topman0001:
Nigerians can exagerate ehn! This is not a kiss, its a mere peck wich u can just do to anybody.
What do you mean? You want her to be 'swallowed' before it is called a k.iss? Ok, look at the man's hand! Anyway, shes aint my wife.. undecided
Topman0001:
What do you mean? You want her to be 'swallowed' before it is called a k.iss? Ok, look at the man's hand! Anyway, shes aint my wife..

1 Like

Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by omooba969(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownCookie:
Oh please nairalanders!

How is this even news

Oma fine gan ke, kini number ile e? grin
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by BrownCookie(f): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2015
shocked
omooba969:

Oma fine gan ke, kini number ile e? grin

Huh
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by ogbukara: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Who no like better thing me I go kiss her well well
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2015
They were only exchanging pleasantries in an English way
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by mondee02(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2015
babafirst:
Noted,Peck.However my definition of a peck is 'simple kiss' and that is why I did not allow the kiss to stand alone.
Ok...
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownCookie:
shocked

Huh

Wot part of 9ja u frm?
Re: The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) by alaskido(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Peck na peck, kiss na kiss but not try am with my wife sha otherwise hell go let loose and receive 2 visitors. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.