Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31861 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

The “Terminator” star, 75, spoke about his thoughts on what happens after death after actor Danny DeVito, 78, posed the question, “What’s in the future for us?”

Arnold Schwarzenegger thinks the idea of heaven is just a “fantasy.”

The “Terminator” star, 75, spoke about his thoughts on what happens after death after actor Danny DeVito, 78, posed the question, “What’s in the future for us?”

“It reminds me of Howard Stern’s question to me. ‘Tell me, governor, what happens to us when we die?’ I said, ‘Nothing. You’re 6 feet under. Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar,'” Schwarzenegger said in a conversation for Interview Magazine.

“I said, ‘We don’t know what happens with the soul and all this spiritual stuff that I’m not an expert in, but I know that the body as we see each other now, we will never see each other again like that.'”

The “Predator” star admitted that speaking about death makes him uncomfortable.

When people talk about, ‘I will see them again in heaven,’ it sounds so good, but the reality is that we won’t see each other again after we’re gone. That’s the sad part. I know people feel comfortable with death, but I don’t,” he said.

The former California governor said he had lost about 15 friends from back in his bodybuilding days in the last two decades, and said the tragic news forced him to shift his perspective on an afterlife.

To me, heaven is where I put a person who I love dearly, who is kind, who is generous, who made a difference in my life and other people’s lives,” he explained.

I keep them in a spot in my head, like that front row that you have of all of your friends. And you always have a good feeling when you think of them.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2023
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

284 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Ihateheadslamer: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Nothing but the truth

358 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Soccrates: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2023
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2023
What do i think?

Personally, i think he's not far from the truth. There's nothing like hell or heaven, if you die you're done. There's nothing like rapture, no Jesus is coming back and no imaginary angels wan blow trumpet from the sky.

When i was younger they told us God lives in sky above, that satan lives in below, so we used to match satan wella that time 😂😂, don't mind me, they played on my naivety.

Nowadays, thanks to science, we know God doesn't live in the sky, has never lived there, the alien does atleast they have been sighted (Empirical evidence dey to back it up, cos UFO has been sighted several times on earth). The sky beyond also known as the SPACE; alot of activities has been going on there lately, extremely wealthy individuals don dey travel to space 4 vacation(Jeff Bezoz did recently), they're already planning how to take some lucky folks to "Planet MARS". Maybe God relocated who knows. Devil doesn't live below, rather na abundant natural resources full ground.

PS: Don't bother to quote me, i won't read no reply. If you believe otherwise na your headache, im not trying to win no soul, when you die you'll personally find out if there's any.

273 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Creamypie(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Everybody want to go heaven, but nobody wish to die so it will be possible to go heaven. Pastors pray against death or sickness, which can lead to death y?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You'll know the truth too, abi you no go leave this world someday. He's not seeking answer, he don already figure out while on earth, na you wey never sure dey look for answers.

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sonature1: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2023
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.

161 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ekobami: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Hmm. No Comment!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by dust144(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2023
I feel so

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ManWater: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions & beliefs. But that doesn't change the Truth.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Reelmii: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2023
grin..,many people shear same tots,, so i am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by SerikiFulani(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2023
If there's anything like heaven,no human being is going there.

It's meant for spiritual and extra terrestrial beings,not mortal men 😊

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Rechargeam247(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Lol, unfortunately it will be too late to retrace after death.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
I also think it's just a fantasy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Beess(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by damosky12(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Man is a self-transcendent being. He is more than just the physical body. He's got a soul... There is more to him than the earth as we know it.

Almiron:
You'll know the truth too, abi you no go leave this world someday. He's not seeking answer, he don already figure out on earth, na you wey never sure dey look for answers.

Lol. A little bit of reasoning should rid you of this knot.

The ideal student wants to "graduate" from school upon the completion of his degree... Not before... Isn't it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by alobright17(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you know the truth even before leaving the world.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
But in the background grin you are Freemason and working for satan

All these athiest need to be stoned for their scam

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by GeneralPula: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
One of my best actor of all time! He’s a sincere man! I’m presently watching one of his latest movie - Fubre!

Nothing but the truth. There’s nothing like heaven & hell. It’s all a story written by some wise men of the Olden days..

Mary gave birth a virgin
Samson killed a lion
Jesus died & resurrected

All nah nothing but mere fallacy! It’s not possible for a female eggs to fertilize without sperm!

[b]If heaven and hell is real, how come it’s only centered on humans and not other living things? Is lion, tiger, snakes, elephant, tortoise also going to heaven or hell? If yes, what are the sins that a lion can commit to make him go to hell?

God is real all the time! This is the only thing that’s worth believing! Any other thing is man-made stories!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tvoice: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Dis one don crase na , old age don come grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by nony43(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
All I know is that there is life after death.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Sunofgod(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
White man's magic.....Black man's stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
cool

If even doesn't exist, the life and morality doesn't have any meaning and unimportant.

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE WE EXIST BY CHANCE OR MISTAKE...

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THERE'S A CREATED WITHOUT A CREATOR...

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE DO IN THIS LIFE, HOW BAD OR GOOD WE LIVE OURS LIFES, THERE WON'T BE ACCOUNTABILITY...

So Muhammad, Jesus, Buhdah etc will end up in the same state as Adolf Hitler, Leopold III of Belgium etc ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
He's just a mere man who can say whatever he likes.

True believers know that heaven exist and only those that believe in the greatest human that ever lived (Jesus Christ) will be made to experience heaven, and see God on the last day

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

Where are 9ja Pastors ? Come and preach for this Dude, convince him don't empty his pocket oo, jus give him salvation and no take kobo oo.

Almiron:
Those ones are scammers, 90% of Nigerians fear the idea of God due to poverty, ma wetin those pastors dey use cash out be that.

Those that were now promised 7 virgins in heaven nko 😂😂🤣 make anorld explain oo

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
There is life after death.
Fact of Life is we are not alone as humans in this planet earth. Departed loved ones hardly leave far from us. Their energy is felt by those in resonance with their frequency of love ❤️ n kindness.

Heaven exists. Hell does exist too.

I believe in God. Cos I have seen beings that science could not explain to me. Real extraterrestrial beings.
Out of body Encounters will dislodge your unbelief in God. Don't let the devil deceive you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Godsonkemz(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
I don't know for him..

However, If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.