Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

#wanted Is A Let-down, Wande Coal Still Needs Don Jazzy! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / #wanted Is A Let-down, Wande Coal Still Needs Don Jazzy! (499 Views)

Husbands Carry Pregnant Wives Over Burning Coal In China / S Korean Pres. Aspirant Sorry For Comparing Nigerian Student’s Face To Coal / Idi Ti Don Jazzy Ati Koko Master Fi Yapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#wanted Is A Let-down, Wande Coal Still Needs Don Jazzy! by agentd: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2015
When Quedy tweeted he wanted to listen to Wande Coal’s new album with low expectation, it was a riot in me. I almost shot him a reply. Nobody goes into a listening session of a Wande Coal and not expect ‘too much.’

As difficult as it would be not to compare albums – albeit the charting singles, all we hold Wande Coal to is an album – Mushin to Mo’hits (before now). Through the period of six years, the recently released ‘Wanted’ album is the most anticipated Nigerian album EVER. If you understand the brilliance and where Mushin to Mo’hits sits the annals of Nigerian pop culture, you’d see this is probably the only authoritative proclamation here – for your critics.

Again, What was wrong with #Wanted?
Don Jazzy. No Don Jazzy.

Just to be certain I was not asking too much from the Black Diamond (Just repeat what you did with M2M, for me and I would be fine), I got the Mushin to Mo’Hits album and it only made me see the let-down with the #Wanted album. Wande Coal didn’t understand the anticipation was fever high even dropping the album should scare...

culled from http://droameh.com/index.php/2015/11/03/wanted-is-a-let-down-wande-coal-needs-don-jazzy/#comment-21

(1) (Reply)

New Ooni Of Ife To Be Crowned November 30th / Hour Of Truth: Our Typical Is The "Average" Nigerian? / Ooni’s Visit To Alaafin: Monarchs Assure Of Enduring Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.