Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (42127 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

it shall not be well with you. safeguard which public. you couldn't safeguard the millions of people dying of cholera in your village & yet you want to safeguard who exactly?

where do these panty-sniffers hail from FFS?

grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

yet another cop out. grin

jail in few months time? bwahahahaha. MET POLICE are not as useless as naija police. so i am a fraudster? prove it or hold your peace, you ignorant bastard!

arif your hacker accoutant would be rounded up with you. Just continue

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Braintouch(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Glock8:

U dey follow this drama?
No. Yarn me na, wetin happen?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Ralphlauren(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
weedtaker:
dem fraud abi dem no fraud, nothing concern me, abeg coogar continue, ur cursing skiLLs no be here grin
imagine de type of cursing skills tinx wey some pple want make we miss because of fraud allegations without concrete proof.

Gbam! grin

Coogar is a GOOD man. that's all I can say. I want to say more, but I won't. Behind all the yabs, etc is a good and very intelligent man.

It's shocking that some people actually expect people to come online and disclose their entire career history. People take all these online banter wayyyyyyyyyyy too seriously.

No be person be shagamite that has been claiming he's a "management consultant" since 1900 and takes punches at different universities without revealing the "Ivy League" (in his wrapped mind) school he attended? grin

I'm with follypimpi's stand on this.

Coogar. Those digging up for info on you have been on it as far back as 2010/2011. Yes, your e-enemies have been on your matter that long so that's why they are having super orgasm on this issue. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
dmcdad:

The girl not fit buy her own chop ni? Why she go wait make coogar give her before she chop am. Abi na so e cost reach? cheesycheesycheesy

You eh... grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nihilist: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

yet another cop out. grin

I've just told you where I am now...until at least 5:30 pm uk time

The only person that can cop out is you.

You know where nihilist is. Come and find me on the corner of Queen Victoria Street by Millenium bridge

You are a clown, a joker and a buffoon.

After being exposed, you want to beat me up. Beating Nihilist will not help you. The only thing that you need to beat is the fraud charges grin

Here till 5:30 though. Tick Tock.

12 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

You're about to find out....not from me though grin

I am not your enemy...Though I admit I laugh at you behind your back. In your face too.

Sharrap.....
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
kramfonos:

Yes, he can lie continuously as he deems fit; the same way anyone can also expose these lies whenever the contradicting patterns are noticed. I have no business with his fraud allegations.

you are a capital slowpoke!

you need to understand how it works in sports section before you yap your mouth. niggaz have been trying to unravel coogar since 2012. everything under the sun has been used to describe me. when they do, i just assume the status quo! it's all banter and i don't think any of afrodoc, nihilist, elampiro, etc ever believed i was tapping wine in a village. it was just banter.

however, to lift out comments out of context just to feed your pënile erëctions is a disgrace. your thread failed before it took off - just like the condom that was supposed to keep you off a waiting ovum. don't jump into the sports cabal. there's more to it than it meets the eye.

now run along before i pee in your nostrils, you sonofawhöre. they say you are sonofmark. what is sonofmark to coogar aka son of sam. didn't i verbally destroy you months ago you had to start copying my lines to feel cool?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by peeparty(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Which kind heading be Dis chineke ewo..
Since we never get comfam evidence,make we die here so.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

arif your hacker accoutant would be rounded up with you. Just continue

cheesy go & arrest him

Nihilist:

You know where nihilist is. Come and find me on the corner of Queen Victoria Street by Millenium bridge
After being exposed, you want to beat me up. Beating Nihilist will not help you. The only thing that you need to beat is the fraud charges grin

i don't have my piece with me & travelling down to that part of town would take time. not that i expect you to be there anyways. i suggested waterloo - where your remains would be quickly dumped into thames but you want it in the open where david cameron will come to your aid. fück you, fückboy!

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Allow it fam.

My man has stepped on toes, and poked bare people in the eye. If you wanna chat about how people are acting, you have to factor in that they were, and still are getting aggravated.

All of this hype ting could have been ended by one apology bruv.

But if mans giving it large still, then you can't parr next man for hitting back in other ways.

Be objective.

Allow what tho? So you are telling me yeah, that just cos some mans dissing you online, you take it very serious?? I don't really know you but still, I am very sure you can't be that bothered about what a faceless dude is chatting about you online. The internet world is not real , I mean I can act like a dick head online and be sweet in real person.Fair enough they are aggravated and see this as an opportunity to get even, still they are not winning! So what do you have to say about the geezer that revealed his govt name? You don't think that is a bitch move!

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by dmcdad: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spikkylee:

That Olympus Has Fallen wey we view yesterday new update neva dey ni... grin
You no see say that your guy go cast the matter? Come dey beg upandan this morning like say... But guys dey f**k up sha.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by wonlasewonimi: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

These clue you just gave him flew over his head mate. This guy is not so intelligent, he thinks stringing few grammar together translates to being clued up.

See how he is trying to wriggle his way out of this shyte not knowing how daft he looks. I pity you coogar.

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by dmcdad: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
coded01:

You eh... grin
Wetin I do na? I ask simple and innocent question.cheesy
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Braintouch(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Even the topic is written in unclear letters. Wetin this pple dey talk self?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Serious shit
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Ok we know... You are a Coogar footsoldier. grin

Far from it mate, I just dont get why all these mans are losing their marbles, cos a "coogar" dude shagged a girl they are interested in Or make them feel little or dissed em?

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Allow it fam.

My man has stepped on toes, and poked bare people in the eye. If you wanna chat about how people are acting, you have to factor in that they were, and still are getting aggravated.

All of this hype ting could have been ended by one apology bruv.

But if mans giving it large still, then you can't parr next man for hitting back in other ways.

Be objective.

Am trying hard to ignore your brazen display of stoopidity since this issue arose....
Mr ediot, even babe3 has not made as much noise as you and you have the effrontery to type moronic statements like... "be objective" and "I am not your enemy" even though your comments so far are far from objective and have shown you to be as terrible an enemy as boko haram...
The way you carry this issue for head, one would think coogar raped ur mother and left her stranded in the streets of london...
Do yourself a favour and shut the hell up.

9 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by wonlasewonimi: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

Allow what tho? So you are telling me yeah, that just cos some mans dissing you online, you take it very serious?? I don't really know you but still, I am very sure you can't be that bothered about what a faceless dude is chatting about you online. The internet world is not real , I mean I can act like a dick head online and be sweet in real person.Fair enough they are aggravated and see this as an opportunity to get even, still they are not winning! So what do you have to say about the geezer that revealed his govt name? You don't think that is a bitch move!

Folly abeg burst it. We know he is your friend and you know he is a fraudster. All these you're trying to do is not going to help him.

7 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gbam! grin

Coogar is a GOOD man. that's all I can say. I want to say more, but I won't. Behind all the yabs, etc is a good and very intelligent man.

It's shocking that some people actually expect people to come online and disclose their entire career history. People take all these online banter wayyyyyyyyyyy too seriously.

No be person be shagamite that has been claiming he's a "management consultant" since 1900 and takes punches at different universities without revealing the "Ivy League" (in his wrapped mind) school he attended? grin

Coogar. Those digging up for info on you have been on it as far back as 2010/2011. Yes, your e-enemies have been on your matter that long so that's why they are having super orgasm on this issue. grin grin

if anyone has you as his spinal cord, 6000 trailers can run through him and there would be no damage.

thanks so much - i appreciate. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by ElFenomeno1: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gbam! grin

Are you insinuating Shagamite is a bloody fraud?! grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

he has never dissed me, he doesn't know me and i could care less how he ends up which would be jail in a few months. still won't stopp me from saying he's a fraudster

It is a free world G!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Smh. . . People get time sha

Grayline, hope you good?

Hey babe.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
dmcdad:

You no see say that your guy go cast the matter? Come dey beg upandan this morning like say... But guys dey f**k up sha.

E con dey snd Pm apandan like mumu...e-f**king fake crush and e-mumu bestie..small children brain errywhr..
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by weedtaker: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

These clue you just gave him flew over his head mate. This guy is not so intelligent, he thinks stringing few grammar together translates to being clued up.
See how he is trying to wriggle his way out of this shyte not knowing how daft he looks. I pity you coogar.
abeg shut up, enter ring... no de hide for person back de yarn dirty.. Shebi na u carry de matter 4head lyk geLe.. Oya enter ring nd face ur nemesis.. We no de for Shere_ka'mbia.

5 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

Far from it mate, I just dont get why all these mans are losing their marbles, cos a "coogar" dude shagged a girl they are interested in Or make them feel little or dissed em?

there's a prize to bring coogar down. whoever achieves it gets to sleep with the "victim". wonlasewonimi has been working on it for the past 5 months & the prize continues to drift away from him. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Ralphlauren(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
njokusboy:

Am trying hard to ignore your brazen display of stoopidity since this issue arose....
Mr ediot, even babe3 has not made as much noise as you and you have the effrontery to type moronic statements like... "be objective" and "I am not your enemy" even though your comments so far are far from objective and have shown you to be as terrible an enemy as boko haram...

The way you carry this issue for head, one would think coogar raped ur mother and left her stranded in the streets of london...
Do yourself a favour and shut the hell up.

Gbam! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by patrickmuf(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Same sissies that were calling Coogar out have since gone into hiding seeing their worst nightmare back and kicking...
I always suspected this whole fraud ish was a ploy to silence the rave of the moment...Best pound for pound we have here...
I see of you viewing, why not throw pop shots at him and watch him inflict painful blows on y'all miserable e-personalities

5 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Ralphlauren(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Are you insinuating Shagamite is a bloody fraud?! grin

That eran oko from shagamu? grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by ElFenomeno1: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

I actually dont have a problem with two consenting adult ribbing each other out.... You see i would have let hell loose if they said Coogar ra..ped her!!!

The other allegations, i have not seen compelling or overwhelming evidences... Infact the whole brouhaha, i am only piecing together so i am on no one's side...

Been knowing Coogar from day around here, i know he has a caustic tongue and tell some lies ... But then dont we all? Not trying to justify that though!!! grin

I wont support or promote anything fraudulent or illegal... NEVER!!!

In all honesty, this ish is tiring...I just want the BPL weekend back and i need the lunkheads in that section all back tight, doing what we love most... Dissing and debating or arguing sports!!!!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by MysticZeus: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some People are just Old Men with a 3 year old child's brain.

Y'all be shouting Jail Coogar, but dude is rhy here and Y'all still talking Sh!t.

Coogar reigns supreme over all of You in the Sports and Rap Section, so I understand the fuss behind this fully.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.