Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? (1153 Views)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by StPete: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2015
The vanguard raised this very crucial question in one of their articles for today and I thought why don't we look at the past 6 months and evaluate for ourselves what has changed. Your thoughts are highly welcome
Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by DahtzFestjayz: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2015
PDP way of life
Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by Mogidi: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Biggest change remains the economy, its spinning downward without control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2015
First of all, ask urself what is d agenda of Buhari in his administration...
Evry government has their agenda.. Yaradua had his own seven point agenda, he kicked off with one or two and was called by God...

Goodluck had his own agenda, on agriculture and SME, amaljiri schools, espcially constructions...

Nw buhari plans to deal with Corruption, Insecurity and unemployment... U can see dat in d corruption part, good measures are being set up in reducing corruption to a minimal level.. And in the area of unemployment, he is makin sure dat the Petroleum Industry Bill is being looked at.. I believ in two years time, a good report on his achievments so far will be seen by nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by PRYCE(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Refineries started working... Oh sorry we need $500m to fix em!

WHAT CHANGED? I can see only one: We all experienced the INTANGIBLE BODY LANGUAGE in action!

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by Joeace3000(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Anybody who tries to defend Buhari is a chronic liar.... i supported and voted Buhari in because i thought every day, week and month would come with some encouraging news of Nigerias move to the promised land, unlike what GEJ was giving us with news of mindless corruption everyday. But i have be overly disappointed. Not only is nothing encouraging coming from the presidency, the disregard of the condition of the masses in a failing economy is sickening. I am one person who relies on constant Electricity for his online business but to say the constant power supply i enjoyed at the beginning of this administration is deception of the highest order is an understatement. only a month or 2 after that and we are back to basis, the usual ember months darkness. Our president is slow and is beginning to appear not only bereft of ideas on how to rule a country far bigger than what he met many years ago but seems overwhelmed on where to start work on in improving the dwindling economy which has regressed further under his watch

The rantings of an angry self employed youth

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

4 Likes

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by StPete: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Someone once said ‘abeg make PMB fix the economy up to the level where he met it’ grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
1. The Chiobk Gals are no longer important
2. The media is no longer blaming government for bombings
3, There is a call for us to joing hands, support government and build Nigeria.
4. Nigeria is now divided into 95% and 5%.
5. DSS are now like Commando
6. It is a crime to do business in Dollar
7. etc

Op,there is soooo much change oo. shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
WHITE HAVE CHANGED TO BLACK. TRUTH ARE CRYING ON THE STREET WHILE LAIR ARE LAUGHING IN THE CHAMBER.

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by StPete: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
BABAKABIRU301:
WHITE HAVE CHANGED TO BLACK. TRUTH ARE CRYING ON THE STREET WHILE LIARS ARE LAUGHING IN THE CHAMBER.

grin
Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by StPete: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
First of all, ask urself what is d agenda of Buhari in his administration...
Evry government has their agenda.. Yaradua had his own seven point agenda, he kicked off with one or two and was called by God...

Goodluck had his own agenda, on agriculture and SME, amaljiri schools, espcially constructions...

Nw buhari plans to deal with Corruption, Insecurity and unemployment... U can see dat in d corruption part, good measures are being set up in reducing corruption to a minimal level.. And in the area of unemployment, he is makin sure dat the Petroleum Industry Bill is being looked at.. I believ in two years time, a good report on his achievments so far will be seen by nigerians...

I beg to differ in the area of corruption. I ask you, has anyone been sentenced so far? Has any arrests been made? Are the bigger criminals not lurking around freely and carelessly? So many questions to ask

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by Scholes007(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
StPete:
Someone once said ‘abeg make PMB fix the economy up to the level where he met it’ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? by imsuboi(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
[s]First of all, ask urself what is d agenda of Buhari in his administration...

Nw buhari plans to deal with Corruption, Insecurity and unemployment... U can see dat in d corruption part, good measures are being set up in reducing corruption to a minimal level.. And in the area of unemployment, he is makin sure dat the Petroleum Industry Bill is being looked at.. I believ in two years time, a good report on his achievments so far will be seen by nigerians...[/s]

Kindly carry your body odor back to romance section. Political arguments aren't your strong point, little kid. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Legal Touring Of Taraba Governorship Election Petition Judgement By Ayo Turton / Ondo 2016: PDP Vs APC / Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar Audu’s ‘murder’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.