Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Don’t Castigate America, Don’t Criticize Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Castigate America, Don’t Criticize Obama (357 Views)

Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? / Reasons You Shouldn't Castigate Bishop Kukah, Sultan And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Castigate America, Don’t Criticize Obama by Fatherherokay(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
I’m not a gay, I don’t support gay, but I don’t reject the gays and neither do I hate them. Despite the fact that people feel the gays are bringing insanity to our society, they deserve to be respected because they are human beings like us. I believe strongly that this is the same way President Obama and his Government viewed it. If there is a country in the world that operated in the way God would have operated, it is America. I know what I’m about to say in this article may provoke lot of criticism, but permit me to express my view before you
judge me (is hope alive?).

You and I are able to do anything we like because God has given humanity one unquestionable thing, which is “the free will”. I don’t know the exact reason why God chose to allow that, but I feel he believes we human deserve that. One thing I would chip in is that “whatsoever you know how to do, whether good or bad, godly or not, keep on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/11/topic-16-dont-castigate-america-dont.html
Re: Don’t Castigate America, Don’t Criticize Obama by Joeace3000(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2015
we have the sense to decipher good and evil even in the presence of the freewill...Whatever you and i are today is premised on deciding what is good and what is bad about our decisions. That you are not an armed robber today is based on the fact that you know what is acceptable and what is not acceptable by moral standards and in the eyes of the aw. Freewill is not a will to run naked in the market but will to do that which only makes sense not just to you, but your immediate society. If you refuse to understand this concept, then you may be lost forever

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

(1) (Reply)

An Illustration Of What Will Happen When A Thug Turns Revolutionary / Theresa May: 'aid To Africa Will Control Migrant Movement' / No One Knows Tomorrow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.