Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Social Media Contract Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Contract Job (2321 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Jumia Nigeria Contract Job / Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=18pt]

WEEKLY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTRACT JOB.

This job has to do with social medial publicity. If you are good at using various social media tools to increase publicity and drive traffic to website and blogs, this job is for you.

REQUIREMENTS

1, Must be good at using social media channels.

2, Must be up to date on Nigerian music and entertainment industry

3,Must have a minimum of 4000 active twitter followers

4, Must have at-least 5 post in the entertainment section of nairaland prior to this thread.

SALARY

N1,500 a week.

APPLICATION

Drop your twitter handles here, also drop a link to your post in the entertainment section.

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2015
All this for 1500 issorait

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by faithbibi(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
@Rebeccaorji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by amicable09(f): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
hahahahaha... I fear o, 1500! for 4000 twitter followers! grin

Naija which way na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
faithbibi:
@Rebeccaorji

[size=18pt]Sorry Dear. You dont have enough followers to make the required impact. But we will keep u posted and follow u on twitter..[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by SylarsMcQuins: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na ur papa help me get d twitter followers abi, bastard.

How many followers do u ve, fool.

osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WEEKLY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTRACT JOB.

This job has to do with social medial publicity. If you are good at using various social media tools to increase publicity and drive traffic to website and blogs, this job is for you.

REQUIREMENTS

1, Must be good at using social media channels.

2, Must be up to date on Nigerian music and entertainment industry

3,Must have a minimum of 4000 active twitter followers

4, Must have at-least 5 post in the entertainment section of nairaland prior to this thread.

SALARY

N1,500 a week.

APPLICATION

Drop your twitter handles here, also drop a link to your post in the entertainment section.

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
amicable09:
hahahahaha... I fear o, 1500! for 4000 twitter followers! grin

Naija which way na?

[size=18pt]You need followers to make the required impact shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
kween911:
All this for 1500 issorait

[size=18pt]Do you make 1500 a week browsing Nairaland ? shocked shocked shocked wink wink lipsrsealed undecided cry[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by SylarsMcQuins: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
faithbibi:
@Rebeccaorji
Lol babe u sef badt gan. Jst less dan 50 followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Na ur papa help me get d twitter followers abi, bastard.

How many followers do u ve, fool.

[size=18pt]Awwww, Young man, work on your manners before it ruins the remains of your life.. cry cry cry[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by SylarsMcQuins: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Awwww, Young man, work on your manners before it ruins the remains of your life.. cry cry cry[/size]

Old man fear God
If u continue this way ur hell bound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

Hope you know there are fake followers.hope the 1500 is per mintues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Do you make 1500 a week browsing Nairaland ? shocked shocked shocked wink wink lipsrsealed undecided cry[/size]
are u asking me yeye dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
crazydove:

Hope you know there are fake followers.hope the 1500 is per mintues?

[size=18pt]Do u make 1500 per minute on Nairaland ?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Do u make 1500 per minute on Nairaland ?[/size]

Check the difference btw a follower and moderator.
Secondly,who has 4000 followers on nairaland?
I guess you are taalking about twitter and instagram.so you are meant to pay accounting to the number of posts and minutes cuz 1500 is just too small.
Cuz thee re fake accounts and inactive accounts within that 4,000 followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
crazydove:

Check the difference btw a follower and moderator.
Secondly,who has 4000 followers on nairaland?
I guess you are taalking about twitter and instagram.so you are meant to pay accounting to the number of posts and minutes cuz 1500 is just too small.
Cuz thee re fake accounts and inactive accounts within that 4,000 followers.

[size=18pt]Did you take time to read requirement no #3? Or you just focused on how much you make per minute?.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Did you take time to read requirement no #3? Or you just focused on how much you make per minute?.[/size]

You read cuz you are confusing yourself.you are asking if they pay me on nairaland.
And I asked you if anyone has 4,000followers on nairaland..you re upset with your question.
Even if I have 4000 twitter followers I won't collect such money.do you know the huge contract people with such followers get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Dahveydson(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
What exactly is being posted and does it require rendering of one's password?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
crazydove:

You read cuz you are confusing yourself.you are asking if they pay me on nairaland.
And I asked you if anyone has 4,000followers on nairaland..you re upset with your question.
Even if I have 4000 twitter followers I won't collect such money.do you know the huge contract people with such followers get?

[size=18pt]Why dont you get the huge followers and get the contracts? If you do not meet the requirements, why are you talking about payment per minute ?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dahveydson:
What exactly is being posted and does it require rendering of one's password?

[size=18pt]Not at all.. cool[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Pidggin(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
N1500/WK for 4000 Twitter followers?! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Why dont you get the huge followers and get the contracts? If you do not meet the requirements, why are you talking about payment per minute ?[/size]

So its the payment that you are vexing for?I just told you how they do it on big social media platforms.some do pay by minutes or hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Sageez(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
op u get mind o, 4k followers for 1.5k. Chisus! Op fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by amicable09(f): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]You need followers to make the required impact shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink.[/size]

lol... I see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by soludo93(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
@mondeuche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Dahveydson(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Not at all.. cool[/size]

Alright. Have just 3.6K followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by mekaboy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Empty barrels make the most noise. After them go say work no dey for Nigeria. Simple requirements Nigerian youths no fit meet. Them go just dey focus on money dey shout its too small.

If na 4000 comments now una go get first class. Why will 4000 people follow you when you have nothing innyour head?

I pity this generation. In other clims youths would stuggle to do this, just improve their creativity. Here even those that dont meet the requirements are talking about the pay.

Some of una pocket money from your parents na 1500 a month. Yet u come online to complain say the money small for work u go do from the comfort of your home.

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Browsing has become very lucrative. Gone are the days when you use your hard earned cash to purchase data only to check profiles, pictures and download music. Now, you can earn good money just for browsing. No registration fee. No membership upgrade. Just browse and you earn! Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by emancipation1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
I dont mean any bad but I must say u sound like a potential fool....I didnt mean to comment but once I read your words I became rattled and surprised that u could have typed those silly nonsense....imagine Im into online marketing SMM & SEO I know what it takes to get 4000 organic likes and followers and not fake or paid followers, yet the op comes here and want to pay 1k5 for such, and u are right there saying those stupid bullshit, I dont blame you, i can smell he is your brother or cousin....arrant nonsense
mekaboy:
Empty barrels make the most noise. After them go say work no dey for Nigeria. Simple requirements Nigerian youths no fit meet. Them go just dey focus on money dey shout its too small.

If na 4000 comments now una go get first class. Why will 4000 people follow you when you have nothing innyour head?

I pity this generation. In other clims youths would stuggle to do this, just improve their creativity. Here even those that dont meet the requirements are talking about the pay.

Some of una pocket money from your parents na 1500 a month. Yet u come online to complain say the money small for work u go do from the comfort of your home.

SMH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Contract Job by mekaboy(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2015
emancipation1:
I dont mean any bad but I must say u sound like a potential fool....I didnt mean to comment but once I read your words I became rattled and surprised that u could have typed those silly nonsense....imagine Im into online marketing SMM & SEO I know what it takes to get 4000 organic likes and followers and not fake or paid followers, yet the op comes here and want to pay 1k5 for such, and u are right there saying those stupid bullshit, I dont blame you, i can smell he is your brother or cousin....arrant nonsense

You have just confirmed that empty barrels make the most noise. I did not not have u in mind when i said it. but here you are confirming it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Contract Job by osile2012: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2015
crazydove:

[size=18pt]Your case is something else. You cant understand what i wrote and i cant understand what you are writting. You dont even know the nature of the job and you are talking of the price. Goodluck. undecided undecided cry cry.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Nurtured This Dream; But Look At This.... / Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / Recent Job Vacancies At Amazuma Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.