Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Indigenous People Of Biafra(ipob) Are Marching And Protesting Strongly Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous People Of Biafra(ipob) Are Marching And Protesting Strongly Now (819 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. / Biafra ; Protesters Are Marching To British Embassy In Abuja. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indigenous People Of Biafra(ipob) Are Marching And Protesting Strongly Now by nwonufestus(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2015
THE batch B of iNDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA(IPOB) which comprises of DELTA,ENUGU,ANAMBRA,IMO are protesting and marching so strongly. we kick off from DELTA and we are now in AWKA. As a matter of fact the traitor GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA has flee the state as of now

millions of BIAFRAN are on the road now, no movement for vehicles, Every shops are under lock and key. people of biafra are encouraging us with food n drinks.

I have this word for NIGERIA.... ONE BLOOD DROP OF A BIAFRAN is worth more than millions of NIGERIAN, FREEDOM can be delayed but cannot be denied.

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS IPOB

CHUKWU OKUKE ABIOMA WE TRUST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra(ipob) Are Marching And Protesting Strongly Now by lekkie073(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2015
nwonufestus:
THE batch B of iNDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA(IPOB) which comprises of DELTA,ENUGU,ANAMBRA,IMO are protesting and marching so strongly. we kick off from DELTA and we are now in AWKA. As a matter of fact the traitor GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA has flee the state as of now

millions of BIAFRAN are on the road now, no movement for vehicles, Every shops are under lock and key. people of biafra are encouraging us with food n drinks.

I have this word for NIGERIA.... ONE BLOOD DROP OF A BIAFRAN is worth more than millions of NIGERIAN, FREEDOM can be delayed but cannot be denied.

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS IPOB

CHUKWU OKUKE ABIOMA WE TRUST
how I wish the FGN can accede to your claims......at least we would rest of counterfiet goods being circulated everywhere... cry

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra(ipob) Are Marching And Protesting Strongly Now by Amankalizer(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2015
My Igbo brothers and sisters, let us match with caution. May we not take law into our hands. Do not engage in violence of any kind. God is on the throne.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra(ipob) Are Marching And Protesting Strongly Now by nwonufestus(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
lekkie073:
how I wish the FGN can accede to your claims......at least we would rest of counterfiet goods being circulated everywhere... cry
I laugh at u in ibo.....ewu awusa

(1) (Reply)

N2 Billion Security Votes Every Month For Udom Emmanuel / INEC Recruits 13,000 Workers / Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.