Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume (30114 Views)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / There Are More Nigerian Nurses In Europe Than In Nigeria – EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Yahami(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
hotdi:

Abi? I didnt see any wrong comment there o

How'll you see any thing wrong with the comment , by the time the whole hospital were been short-down for this singular statement is then you'll wake up from your slumber and know the severity of the statement
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Walelavender(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Control P grin
These nurses sha. ..... Please attend to those patients sharperly . Coming to the social media to fight the Senator wouldnt in anyway boost your image. Ask the policemen. Abeg back to your wards. And Sen Ndume, next time don't bite more than you can chew grin

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
The nurses should calm down. Ndume was not refering to nurses that graduated from Nursing in the university, but "Nurse Eliza" aka auxiliary nurse that are commonly seen in private hospitals.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by focus7: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Even nurses disdain being associated with Menthu indicating that Menthu is a bad thing to be associated with.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by opaltunjulius: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
It's soo glaring that some ppl need 2 be thought some lessons about Nursing Profession! Nurses don't take instructions 4rm Doctors! Doctors plan his line of Management Nurses Execute his plan nd Care for patients!

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by hotdi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yahami:

How'll you see any thing wrong with the comment , by the time the whole hospital were been short-down for this singular statement is then you'll wake up from your slumber and know the severity of the statement

Wao! are u oneof them?
I still dont see any offensive word there. If the man said Doctors and Physicians desert the patient remaining only a Nurse whats d big deal. Besides, he is not against nurses. He only talk about PDP condition.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by opaltunjulius: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
SMH 4 u Bro, Nurses don't joke wth dr Job, Nursing is a call 2 service 4 Nurses! We don't Joke with our patients!
Walelavender:
Control P grin
These nurses sha. ..... Please attend to those patients sharperly . Coming to the social media to fight the Senator wouldnt in anyway boost your image. Ask the policemen. Abeg back to your wards. And Sen Ndume, next time don't bite more than you can chew grin
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
The chief midwives must hear this
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by opaltunjulius: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
All we're saying is dt "Nursing" shouldn't be dragged into their bad Political statements!!!
OrlandoOwoh:
The nurses should calm down. Ndume was not refering to nurses that graduated from Nursing in the university, but "Nurse Eliza" aka auxiliary nurse that are commonly seen in private hospitals.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Ozorc: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
To tell you how useless Pdp is now in Nigeria... Had it been Sen Ndume used Lai for example Nurses wouldn't have complained because Lai didn't eat his school fees like Metuh.... Am tired of Pdp and Metuh... I will soon decamp to BIAFRA party like Chukwudi44 and contest in 2019 with Him.........
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by opaltunjulius: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls read that statement again nd again, dt statement is derogatory 2 Nursing Profession @ large! Nurses aren't Dummy upstairs!!!
hotdi:

Wao! are u oneof them?
I still dont see any offensive word there. If the man said Doctors and Physicians desert the patient remaining only a Nurse whats d big deal. Besides, he is not against nurses. He only talk about PDP condition.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by opaltunjulius: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
I stand 2 be corrected U ought 2 go 4 a NeuroPsychiatry assessment 4 u 2 type ds Nonsense about Nurses!
victree007:
These so called nurses must be very jobless and uneducated for not being able to read a practicable meaning to the expression of the senator. I'll advice them to get themselves a copy of any book on idiomatic expressions. I won't be surprised if their stand has been politically motivated. Nigeria is having a hard time educating the uneducated and the educated ones need to be re-educated
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Biosahal: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
His duty is to Nurse the party to a better shape.
Why do you think its a mockery. You sholud even appreciate him by looking at the Nurse as a better means of procuring the party from it bad shape.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by rufaikoko(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
These Nurses always bite at the slightest provocation. This man is right. I believe patients are safer in Doctor's hands. Go back to your assigned duties jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by kasla07(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
i am a nurse and really proud to be one...he needs to apologize...
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by AK6464(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
atleast thank God they didnt threaten anoda strike
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by butanep(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
N- Neatness and splendour
U- Understanding
R- Responsiveness
S- Selfless service
I- Innovative and initiative
N- Nobility
G- Gentleness and love

Am proud to be a nurse.

Of all the profession available for guyz, you decided to key into nursing.

Who do you?

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Clakyvip: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
rufaikoko:
These Nurses always bite at the slightest provocation. This man is right. I believe patients are safer in Doctor's hands. Go back to your assigned duties jor.
You dnt what we go thru everyday, u called that slightest?
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Clakyvip: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
butanep:

Of all the profession available for guyz, you decided to key into nursing.

Who do you?
Illiteracy in Africa, Smh.
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
U- Understanding
R- Responsiveness
S- Selfless service
N- Nobility
G- Gentleness and love

Am proud to be a nurse.
male nurse? Woow. So a male nurse injected me on my bum last month, i've not forgiven myself. Lool it just feels awkward. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by fakooblak(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
U- Understanding
R- Responsiveness
S- Selfless service
N- Nobility
G- Gentleness and love

Am proud to be a nurse.

I'm happy to be a nurse too
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by ireneidiva(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
N- Neatness and splendour U- Understanding R- Responsiveness S- Selfless service I- Innovative and initiative N- Nobility G- Gentleness and love
Am proud to be a nurse.
'I'm' not 'am'! Is that what your nursing school taught you?

1 Like

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by ireneidiva(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
gboly3190:
N- Neatness and splendour U- Understanding R- Responsiveness S- Selfless service I- Innovative and initiative N- Nobility G- Gentleness and love
Am proud to be a nurse.
'I'm' not 'am'! Is that what your nursing school taught you?
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by Walelavender(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
opaltunjulius:
SMH 4 u Bro, Nurses don't joke wth dr Job, Nursing is a call 2 service 4 Nurses! We don't Joke with our patients!
Can't you figure this out instead of shaking your head? It was all a political stunt that turned hilarious . That in anyway doesn't degrade the role of Nurses. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Laughter is a good medicine. grin
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by uchenna249(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
dason4life:
grin grin grin
Olisa Metuh is now being rejected like plague see para
lol. they rejected him vehemently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
hahn:
Lol. No one wants to be associated, not even in an analogy, with the PDP. Na wa ooo
you get the point my brother!
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Walelavender:

Can't you figure this out instead of shaking your head? It was all a political stunt that turned hilarious . That in anyway doesn't degrade the role of Nurses. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Laughter is a good medicine. grin
lol!
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
rufaikoko:
lol!
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Biosahal:
His duty is to Nurse the party to a better shape.
Why do you think its a mockery. You sholud even appreciate him by looking at the Nurse as a better means of procuring the party from it bad shape.
abi o!
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
opaltunjulius:
It's soo glaring that some ppl need 2 be thought some lessons about Nursing Profession! Nurses don't take instructions 4rm Doctors! Doctors plan his line of Management Nurses Execute his plan nd Care for patients!
make we hear jo!
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yahami:

let dem shut down naw!
Re: Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume by malikisah: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
bros, you too much, you get am for sense! i hail you. not like some people wey no understand simple matter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Catfish / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.