Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) (3219 Views)

Can Freelance Be The Answer To The Prayers Of Unemployed Nigerians? / You Desire Alternative Income -A Real Estate Business Opportunity / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hi forum, I present to you another tested information opportunity to create wealth on part time or full time base to the employed and unemployed in the Nigerian society.

Our Mission: To provide an alternative income source (to the employed & unemployed) to build lasing wealth through Real Estate Business.

The Nigerian Real Estate Market is massive, very promising and very prospective for investors and practioners (Estate Agents). Just ANYONE can tap from this treasure and add to your streams of income. Less you forget, the only secret of building lasting wealth is in having multiple streams of income; this opportunity is just one of it!

In Nigeria, nobody is interested in showing you how you can profit or earn income from Real Estate business, But out of my magnanimity I have decided to reveal and expose core secrets of earning thousands and millions of naira in Real Estate business, on PART TIME bases, CONTINUALLY, and FOR LIFE!

*No Startup Capital Required!
*No Previous Experience Needed!
*No Office Required!
*No Certificate Required!
*Work Part Time and Earn Full Time Income FOR LIFE!

ONLY WHAT IS REQUIRED IS YOUR ZEAL/COMMITMENT TO TAKE ACTION, MY MENTORSHIP, AND MY INFORMATION MATERIAL (BOOK).

The best way to learn & earn is to learn from a mentor. I have put together my many years of experience from this business in a book I titled
“Real Estate Wealth”.

This business opportunity is open to students, unemployed, employed, graduates searching for jobs, bankers, teachers, doctors, lawyers and Estate Agents etc.

If your interested to know more of this opportunity and how to grab it, comment or leave your contact info below. Call or Whatsapp me with the number below

I will see you @top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Courtesy of:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
07063249904, 08188573805
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by bry8ted(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
is the e-book free?
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
feel free to make your comments and questions
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Areas covered in this revelation are:

*WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
*THE NIGERIAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
*BUSINESS/COMPANY REGISTRATION
*PARTIES TO A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
*DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTATION IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
*QUIT NOTICE
*POWER OF ATTORNEY
*OFFER LETTERS
*LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)
*TENANCY AGREEMENTS
*WHAT IS A BRIEF?
*PROPERTY TITLES & MEANINGS
*PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
*ESTATE AGENCY & FEES
*PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & FEES
*SOURCING FOR PROPERTIES
*SOURCING FOR CLIENTS
*REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AND TRUST ISSUE
*MANAGING CLIENTS
*MARKETING PROPERTIES (Online/Offline)
*HOW TO SETUP A REAL ESTATE FIRM

In this work, i have painstakingly put together in the book (Real Estate Wealth) my many years of experience in Real Estate business, to help both the employed and unemployed have an alternative source of income. You can sponsor someone who is unemployed to grab this rare value information. The Ball is now in your court!

I will see you @the top!
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
See pics of the cover page below

Get details here: www.realestatewealth247..com

Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Book cover updated

Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by myrates: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by olutise(f): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2015
im interested sir my details are: adesdorcas@gmail.com, 08037433968
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
olutise:

Check your email later and take action ASAP. Dont forget this business does not in any away affect your current job or business as it can either be done part time or full time
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by Georgeray: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
trust_george@yahoo.com. Am interested
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2015
myrates:

sory i will not call you, you can drop ur email or lets whatsapp chat on 07063249904
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by ilelabosinmioko: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Hi, Director, Kindly extend the opportunity to your brother. More blessing Sir. ahmedatanda4@gmail.com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by dammyklein(f): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
am interested : dammyiway@gmail.com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
olutise:

sent..read and take action
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by koleade: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
hakeem4success@yahoo. com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by sol2galay: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
please send me details at sol2galaxy@yahoo.com,am very interesting
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by jefy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
dahouseofoptimism@gmail.com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by seg01: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
kindly copy my email: adesegun_01@yahoo.com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by godly2: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Am interested kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by MrFemFem: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
wealthinfos:
Hi forum, I present to you another tested information opportunity to create wealth on part time or full time base to the employed and unemployed in the Nigerian society.

Our Mission: To provide an alternative income source (to the employed & unemployed) to build lasing wealth through Real Estate Business.

The Nigerian Real Estate Market is massive, very promising and very prospective for investors and practioners (Estate Agents). Just ANYONE can tap from this treasure and add to your streams of income. Less you forget, the only secret of building lasting wealth is in having multiple streams of income; this opportunity is just one of it!

In Nigeria, nobody is interested in showing you how you can profit or earn income from Real Estate business, But out of my magnanimity I have decided to reveal and expose core secrets of earning thousands and millions of naira in Real Estate business, on PART TIME bases, CONTINUALLY, and FOR LIFE!

*No Office Required!

ONLY WHAT IS REQUIRED IS YOUR ZEAL/COMMITMENT TO TAKE ACTION, MY MENTORSHIP, AND MY INFORMATION MATERIAL (BOOK).

The best way to learn & earn is to learn from a mentor. I have put together my many years of experience from this business in a book I titled
“Real Estate Wealth”.

This business opportunity is open to students, unemployed, employed, graduates searching for jobs, bankers, teachers, doctors, lawyers and Estate Agents etc.

If your interested to know more of this opportunity and how to grab it, comment or leave your contact info below. Call or Whatsapp me with the number below

I will see you @top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Courtesy of:

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
07063249904, 08188573805

waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by rexosazy: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
rexofinance@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by sconp: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
If you sell crayfish you earn peanuts as a crayfish seller, if you sell Real Estate, then you earn the profits of millionier business.

Both are products, but the income diffrence is in the qaulity & value of the information.

Qaulity information is qaulity money!cheesy

I will see u @the top!

#Wealthinfos
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
bry8ted:
is the e-book free?

Pls visit the link to be guided properly: www.realestatewealth247..com

Cheers
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
jefy:
dahouseofoptimism@gmail.com

sent. pls read and take action ASAP

See you @the top!
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
ilelabosinmioko:
Hi, Director, Kindly extend the opportunity to your brother. More blessing Sir. ahmedatanda4@gmail.com

Sent to ur email. Pls take action. Success requires ACTION.
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
rexosazy:
rexofinance@gmail.com. Thank you.

Deliverd. Check through and take ACTION

See you @the top!
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2015
wealthinfos:

*No Office Required!

“Real Estate Wealth”.

I will see you @top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Courtesy of:

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
07063249904, 08188573805
. OK sir kindly give me a mail kossyanyasor@gmail.com thank u

1 Like

Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by frontpage79: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2015
am interest sir,here is my details=hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com or 08030605511
Re: A Part Time Alternative Income Source (for Employed & Unemployed) by wealthinfos(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
The most interesting part of this business i that once you acquire this Real Estate business skill, you start earning commissions profits in hundreds of thousands and millions CONTINUALLY FOR LIFE! You heard me right, FOR LIFE! And you can do this business on PART TIME from your home, office or school from any location you are! i call it Real Estate Wealth!

***Success is a Choice not Luck***

I will see you @the top! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can We Move Nigeria Forward? / EIU Report: FG To Raise VAT To 15% By 2027 To Fund Fiscal Deficit / Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.