Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? (2425 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
pls guys, how can i run my account for visa? i want to start running it now for the next six month but i dont have a geniue source for d money since it was by someone, pls how can i use it obtain visa if i dont have genuine source of income?
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
pls guys, how can i run my account for visa? i want to start running it now for the next six month but i dont have a geniue source for d money since it was by someone, pls how can i use it obtain visa if i dont have genuine source of income?

You simply can't, that is the bitter truth.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
justwise:

You simply can't, that is the bitter truth.
but pls can i register a company name now, and use it as the source of my income in d next six month? (sorry if my question sound stupiid)
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
but pls can i register a company name now, and use it as the source of my income in d next six month? (sorry if my question sound stupiid)

No your question does not sound stupid and no registering a company for the pure purpose of securing a visa within 6 months is a waste of time and money because it will not be matured enough to act as your tie to Nigeria since it will be your only source of income.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
justwise:

No your question does not sound stupid and no registering a company for the pure purpose of securing a visa within 6 months is a waste of time and money because it will not be matured enough to act as your tie to Nigeria since it will be your only source of income.
pls d company surpose to have been atleast how many years b4 i can use it?
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
pls d company surpose to have been atleast how many years b4 i can use it?

You need to be running the company properly for at least a year, pay your tax and get tax certificate to be used for the visa application.

Remember that you will only be using the profit from the company and not the actual business capital for the travel.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
justwise:

You need to be running the company properly for at least a year, pay your tax and get tax certificate to be used for the visa application.

Remember that you will only be using the profit from the company and not the actual business capital for the travel.
WOW! tank u very much have learnt a lot.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
WOW! tank u very much have learnt a lot.

No worries. Good luck though.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
@Justwise, I admire your sense of understanding. You're too much.

@poster, nice thread. But except you just need the visa to migrate to another country, you can start a business and have it registered. Open a company and salary account once your documents are ready from CAC.

Work out your monthly salary and ensure it is transferred from your company's account to your salary account each month. Do this for about 2-3 years and ensure you're tax compliance; with your company's documents, business receipts, contract papers, e.t.c you should be fine to submit an application.

Best wishes.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by justwise(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

@poster, nice thread. But except you just need the visa to migrate to another country, you can start a business and have it registered. Open a company and salary account once your documents are ready from CAC.

Work out your monthly salary and ensure it is transferred from your company's account to your salary account each month. Do this for about 2-3 years and ensure you're tax compliance; with your company's documents, business receipts, contract papers, e.t.c you should be fine to submit an application.

Best wishes.

No worries..its all good.

Thanks for your kind words though.
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Best wishes.
thanks very much bro. but is there any agency dat would inspect d company to knw maybe its real or can i open a ghost company with d cac and still use it for d visa?
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Braindead: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
thanks very much bro. but is there any agency dat would inspect d company to knw maybe its real or can i open a ghost company with d cac and still use it for d visa?
Re: How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Braindead:
I can help you with what you need. I sent you a mail!
man! post whatever u want to post here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa / Koko Mansion / 10 Most Expensive Cities To Live In In The World In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.