Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) (2635 Views)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Is Nollywood Mocking or praising Biafra? (pics) / Biafra Lady's On Display, Organizes Miss Biafra! - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by reganvida: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
There is serious protest going on now in aba. With teargas being used on protesters in Ahia ohuru. The protests in support of biafra is threatening to get out of hand.

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by chocolateme(f): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm.. This Biafra saga is getting out of hand. Please God, let no one loose his or her life amen.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by reganvida: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. This Biafra saga is getting out of hand. Please God, let no one loose his or her life amen.

My dear,with the way the protest is going, I doubt if it won't come to that.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by braine(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Losers. They are wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why are they protesting. They should pack and leave the country. Go to Sahara desert and build a new country or sand fill some part of the Atlantic Ocean and start building a new country. Useless set of people
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

We should leave our ancestral lands
No wonder Oduduwa was chased out of heaven by God
Descendants of a fallen angel. angry
Can you please briefly explain to me what this Biafra thing is about?
I hate history so cant do my own research
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by EternalTruths: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrCuddles:
Why are they protesting. They should pack and leave the country. Go to Sahara desert and build a new country or sand fill some part of the Atlantic Ocean and start building a new country. Useless set of people

5 Likes

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by CharlyNick: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Goodluck to them........
No Violence please
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by robosky02(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
if you like go kill yourselve there
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Kyase(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
I swear if this guys no Tire for this protest make my name change.
Na una go Tire oooo
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Accursed cocaine smuggling merchant, a cursed fool without known history. Descendant of baboons and cruel animal. You have been cursed from womb being a yeebhoe man, shameless ediot.

1 Like

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by reganvida: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kyase:
I swear if this guys no Tire for this protest make my name change.
Na una go Tire oooo

Lol! You know this is slowly growing?
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by opiaoku: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

Accursed cocaine smuggling merchant, a cursed fool without known history. Descendant of baboons and cruel animal. You have been cursed from womb being a yeebhoe man, shameless ediot.
[/s]

Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Kyase(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
reganvida:

Lol! You know this is slowly growing?
We are watching
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by reganvida: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
CharlyNick:
Goodluck to them........

No Violence please

Such protests especially in a town like aba will definitely degenerate to violence.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

no dear he wasn't chased out of heaven, he was chased by oba of Benin

Oduduwa is from benin and he is a slave

2 Likes

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by soludo93(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
I am Biafran & Buhari is Arabian Fulani. We have nothing in common except this defective structure called Nigeria. The marriage was by force without my consent, now I want divorce but Buahri is forcing me to stay.

1 Like

Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

you are A COMPOUND FOOL
A HUMONGOUS DIPLOPODA!

bcoz calling some1 a baboon who has d same skin color with u is also callin ursef a baboon.
why not bypass the topic when u knew it wasnt opend for u
why d abuse on igbos?
or did u see any word of abuse on the topic concerning yorubas? undecided
i tire for u.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

[s]you are A COMPOUND FOOL
A HUMONGOUS DIPLOPODA!

bcoz calling some1 a baboon who has d same skin color with u is also callin ursef a baboon.
why not bypass the topic when u knew it wasnt opend for u
why d abuse on igbos?
or did u see any word of abuse on the topic concerning yorubas? undecided
i tire for u[/s].

Your father is the compound fool, so you ignore his comment and splashing smelly spit cos of mine. You all animals are born hypocrite, you will always ignore your kinsmen rant while you bark like a castrated dog when they give it back to them. Shameless hypocrite.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Your father is the compound fool, so you ignore his comment and splashing smelly spit cos of mine. You all animals are born hypocrite, you will [s]always ignore your kinsmen rant while you bark like a castrated dog when they give it back to them. Shameless hypocrite.
[/s]

so u just insulted my father wen i gave u a correction ok na!
remember, u drew d first blood now lets go

UR FATHER IS A LUDICROUS-DIMWITTED-slowpoke
DESCENDANT OF A COPIUS VULPIS THAT GAVE BIRTH TO A HELOGALE
wen i finish with a witless lous like u, u will regret why they gave birth to u
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

[/s]

MY FATHER IS A LUDICROUS-DIMWITTED-slowpoke
DESCENDANT OF A COPIUS VULPIS THAT GAVE BIRTH TO A HELOGALE. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PIECES.

Very good description of the animal that sired you. May his wicked soul rest in peace.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Very good description of the animal that sired you. May his wicked soul rest in peace.

obliviously u cant cope grin becox largish mephitis of ur father cant giv birth to somethin smart
i hope u know how he died
mirounga. ask ur mum grin
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

i hope u know how my useless mum died? She was stoned to death for stealing maggi, same faith awaits me and my generation. May we all perish before our time grin

So shall it be.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

So shall it be.

LMAO.. grin grin SEE COW!....
AS LONG U WROTE DAT UR SELF REFERING TO UR MUM grin
SO THATS HOW UR FLUSY MOTHER DIED

SEE WHAT EXCESS OIL HAS caused u............
RIP TO THE BLATARIA!
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

MY MUM IS A VILLAGE W.HORE, I HAVE RAPED THE SMELLY GOAT MANY TIMES, I PRAY SHE DIE A MISERABLE DEATH SOON FOR MAKING MY LIFE USELESS AND WORTHLESS. SO SHALL IT BE

Alright, So shall it be.
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Alright, So shall it be.

YEA SO SHALL IT BE
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Alright, So shall it be.

YEA SO SHALL IT be MAY IT HAPPEN TO D FINGER THAT TYPED IT ...AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by ARIZONA123(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

. Agbero park. Descendants of fallen angel. Take awolowo medicine. Bastardt!
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

MAY ALL MY SIBLINGS DIE BY FIRE, SAME FAITH AWAITS ME. YEA SO SHALL IT be MAY IT HAPPEN TO ALL MY FAMILY ...AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

AMEN!
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by IlekeHD: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
It's not serious until you start blowing up bridges
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by emeritus856: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Agbero park. Descendants of fallen angel. Take awolowo medicine. Bastardt!

Chyke Okolo, The dangerous cancer patient with big boobs. You are going down soon, same way ojuku died senile, deaf and dumb. Ndi Ara
Re: Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

AMEN!

AMEN!

see COW grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND / Biafra/ SE Development Commission:south-east Lawmakers Shun Plenary / Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.