Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,167 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Igbos are political Rookies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos are political Rookies (903 Views)

Those Calling For Restructuring Are Political Opportunist..Gov Elrufai / You Are Political Prostitutes – MASSOB Slams Nnamani, Kalu, Nwobodo, / Igbos Are Political Rookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos are political Rookies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS FOR THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION. I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by rhymaster: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
I agree! No part of Nigeria will ever vote for these sets of saboteurs! Ibos are not capable of civilized engagement or behaviour, hence they cannot achieve independence like the Scottish tried and failed. Their next option is war and violence and I don't pity them because their loss will so grave, they would be back in the very human beginning of 0000. Yet, they will never be president again for another 10,000 years!
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
I agree! No part of Nigeria will ever vote for these sets of saboteurs! Ibos are not capable of civilized engagement or behaviour, hence they cannot achieve independence like the Scottish tried and failed. Their next option is war and violence and I don't pity them because their loss will so grave, they would be back in the very human beginning of 0000. Yet, they will never be president again for another 10,000 years!

no mind the frustrated jokers
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Dadbod: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2015
The Igbos have forgotten that in politics, there are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies. They regard Hausas and Yorubas as their enemies, and yet want to be loved by all.They like to dominate others but their hatred for others will never allow them,no one therefore is ready to trust them a bit. Within themselves ,how reliable are their leaders and past political office holders in terms of developing their States in the last 16 years of being in the mainstream politics? Ibos' problem is not being part of Nigeria but lack of trust and bad bele towards others. The earlier they change their animosity towards others the better for them.If your brother offends you it's rather absurd to disown him since nobody is infallible, you can likewise offend him tomorrow. If you attempt to kill him because he offends you and he escapes he will never trust you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
mtchhhhheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by kernel501: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS FOR THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION. I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided

You pity Igbos while Yorubas are begging for bailout daily...hahaha.
Wait, how come with your political savvy, Igbos are topping you in everything, even in education.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by omoelesa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
They are not only political rookie but also political slowpoke.
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Yanks101: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
That awkward moment when the political experts in the country are cattle-herders, paedophiles and inbreeders, and the most civilized and independently minded are regarded as rookies.
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Rossikk(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yanks101:
That awkward moment when the political experts in the country are cattle-herders, paedophiles and inbreeders, and the most civilized and independently minded are regarded as rookies.
undecided undecided
If you are not rookies, why haven't you produced a president since 1962? Igbos are politically naive. That's why their only response to their perceived marginalisation is threats of secession.
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by saint047(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
PMB was not drunk when he made the 97% and 5% remarks. Do you expect those concerned to give him a flower bouquet for that?
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
We hear, blah blah blah, let us go.
Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Yanks101: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rossikk:
If you are not rookies, why haven't you produced a president since 1962? Igbos are politically naive. That's why their only response to their perceived marginalisation is threats of secession.
Most of the heads of state were military juntas who seized power and the igbos were still smarting from the effects of the civil war and so their absence was understandable.
The first democratic president got there via accident. He didn't plan for it, but he was given straight from prison.
Yar'adua got the presidency after him due to north-south zoning formula and then jonathan got it again via the VP position which was given as compensation to the niger-delta.
There was definitely not way ndi-igbo would have cropped up as president in this listed scenarios.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos are political Rookies by Scholes007(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
single them out one by one, show me how better you s0viziphlated yoruba are. Or are you guys only good at talking,typing,analyzing, and taking no action about the well been of your people. Go to the chess board again check the people losing the most in this dispensation.
Biafran agitation or no biafran agitation(which you dont know whether it is their tool of political bargaining/ recognisance), igbo are more political relivant than you s0viziphlated fellows, who Only know how to talk,spreading propaganda and making noise.
In politics you have to first have a root, you most stand firm in your does and don'ts, this is the only way you can be reliable. If you don't know know it now; that those that seat on fence in politics are not seen as obstacle but a manipulitable tool. Yes the northerns used the manipuliable tool(you) well this time. But you are in no way reliable in politics

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Akpabio, Sekibo From Senate / The History Of Ibadan. / After Retirement, Alex Ferguson Earn 32M A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.