Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (33995 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by princejayboss: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2015
teamchocolate:
Hypocrite!! You support biafra indeed! And your houses are where again? Lagos and Abuja

So u invest in what u don't support.. once again you are a bloody hypocrite...

Lol.... Is that all you can say?..... Your should have gone so hard Mmm. Yeye soul

Go get a Job or maybe I can place you on my payroll....
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Na u be the yeye soul, misleading poverty stricken ignorant flat-heads while u stay in the comfort of ur home....

Give who a job?? shocked and be paid in the most useless worthless money in the world.. Biafran pounds..
My friend, I don't need to be on ur payroll... I have a job and a well paid one at that.. rather sad that this is a faceless forum where inconsequential pple like u can come and spew trash to people they won't even be able to approach in real life...

Ode!!

princejayboss:

Lol.... Is that all you can say?..... Your should have gone so hard Mmm. Yeye soul

Go get a Job or maybe I can place you on my payroll....

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by princejayboss: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
teamchocolate:
Na u be the yeye soul, misleading poverty stricken ignorant flat-heads while u stay in the comfort of ur home....

Give who a job?? shocked and be paid in the most useless worthless money in the world.. Biafran pounds..
My friend, I don't need to be on ur payroll... I have a job and a well paid one at that.. rather sad that this is a faceless forum where inconsequential pple like u can come and spew trash to people they won't even be able to approach in life...

Ode!!

Heyah .... Love the point were you defend yourself with "I have a job and well paid"

Yes Nairaland is a faceless forum but if you can inbox your number I will clear your doubt maybe I can change your life..... Don't worry everything is gonna be ok..... I understand it can be frustrating in Nigeria with there is no job for you......

I don't have to waste my night just to educate a lunatic like you.... Chao

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
*ignored*

undecided

princejayboss:

Heyah .... Love the point were you defend yourself with "I have a job and well paid"

Yes Nairaland is a faceless forum but if you can inbox your number I will clear your doubt maybe I can change your life..... Don't worry everything is gonna be ok..... I understand it can be frustrating in Nigeria with there is no job for you......

I don't have to waste my night just to educate a lunatic like you.... Chao
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by MrEverest(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Shattap there bloody liar, blockade from the sea indeed...were you importing cows or tomatoes?

Without the North you ringworm infested flaTTheads would starve again. The SE is just a political, social, and economic burden on all of us, we cannot keep feeding you while you contribute NOTHING to the North. Lazy conquered parasites.

You disease infested destitute almajiri is nothing but a potential suicide bomber. Your future is very bleak! The north ranks among the global worst in terms of poverty, illiteracy, maternal mortality, under 5 mortality, VVF, polio, leprosy etc. Every corner you turn to you encounter miserable destitutes from the north begging for alms!! Why are you godforsaken people so morbidly afraid of standing on your own? Simply because you people cannot survive on your own!!! Soon Biafra will be actualized & you ungrateful b.astards will take your rightful place as the dregs of the world.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Donclaracuzo: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

no! you don't understand.
300 of your father can't stand One rochas.

mkpi wink

Ok, I can understand your thoughts! Meaning that your forefathers Who gave birth to ur dirty stinking and tiger marked face of your god, awolowo and your pile infected father cannot be measured with Rochas. Sorry, now I know what u meant!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by COCKCROW: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
I think these so called leaders-Govs and Ohanaeze- are just self made leaders, not chosen by the masses, who forced themselves on us through intimidation, electoral violence and fraud without the divine and justifiable mandate to represent us the children of Biafra or even Ibos in Nigeria. Can anybody for the long years in the past mention any single Igbo's interest protected and pursued or meaningful development brought by these buccaneers in the whole of eastern part of Nigeria. In every part of Nigeria, our people can be murdered in cold blood, our people were deported in the so called united country, no single new federal government in the whole of Igbo land since the end of Nigeria-Biafra war, all the federal and state roads are in deplorable conditions with their inaction starring us in the face, our children our being marginalize in the name of quota system in federal school because mediocrity is celebrated in this country. Yet the so called leaders see nothing, feel nothing and say nothing. On any excuse our youths are been killed and many dumped eternally in the prisons. Nnamdi Kanu for more than one has been in detention for no just cause yet Boko Haram members who were unfortunately arrested are daily being released and financially rewarded. How many Boko Haram members, since their murderous onslaught on the innocent citizens of Nigerians have been prosecuted? More than 250 school children are still missing after been kidnapped by BH, many soldiers had died in the hands of these murderers. Had these beast called Boko Haram been Ibos could it have been handled the same way? Let the Govs and their Ohanaeze meet, it is not new to us they are doing the wishes of their slave masters and to serve their personal interest. Time will tell whom they are serving and what their end will become. Since the end of Nigeria-Biafra war why has these Govs and their Ohaneze leaders not been able resuscitate Kalagu Cement and Enugu coal corporation knowing the impacts on the unemployment level in Igbo land no Biafra land. Yet these evil men claim to be our leaders. Jehovah will judge them. Where and when has they agreed on any meaning and general interest of Igbo people. They may agree on this, to subjugate their conscience and the destiny of the whole Igbo race. For now our leader is Nnamdi Kanu!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by melzabull(f): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
okwadatigbogal:
[s]I pray this Biafra never sees the light of day! Nonsense! What exactly are u idiots agitating for? Almost all the ppl who want this Biafra are the broke asses from the east who are jealous of their fellow easterners success in other lands, so they want to truncate it by force. Almost all of them have never visited outside igboland and they sit down to talk nonsense, claiming injustice! How exactly do u want to fight and win this war?? Hehehe... u ppl are busy agitating and fighting in igboland when d so called war should be fought in other lands. How exactly do u want to control the so called war?? On which front do u want to fight? If u have balls..advance into other lands and see what will happen. In d civil war of the 1960s, the war was better controlled because migration wasnt that much, but as at today, controlling such a war will be very difficult because of heavy migration. Infact Igbos have the highest emigration rate in Nigeria. So if war breaks out, we will have d largest.casualty and we will definitely lose. We are not ready for any stupid war yet! We have no functioning seaport, no serious airport and other social anemities that will make it easier for us to wage war. A referendum will work better than dis war of a thing..because we will surely lose if war breaks out. You cannot fight war on many fronts and Igbos are scattered all over the place. Another issue is this unnecessary hatred between igbos and yorubas. What exactly is the cause of the hate?? I am igbo and d truth must be said. When u come to another man's land have some respect and regard for them. Why will u be claiming lagos is not yoruba land?? It is very bad and I cant blame yorubas for disliking igbos because of dis! Why dont u go and claim Kano?? because u know northerners don't take rubbish and they won't hesitate to kill u if u make such claim! Yorubas are naturally a tolerant ppl so making such claims has resulted to unnecessary bad blood. Besides..what's with all d crowning of eze ndigbo in every community?? Of what use are these useless traditional institutions in every single town outside Igboland?? There lies d problem of we Igbos! They cannot rule themselves and they hate being ruled! Biafra will be a disaster because the typical Imo man will never allow an anambra person rule over him and vice versa.the smaller states/tribes in d so-called biafra will suffer worse, because some igbo groups feel to big and they will never allow smaller groups or states lord over them. Igbos dont love themselvs at all...thats why u still hear stuff like osu, nwa nsukka, nwa abakaliki, and other derogatory comments we direct at each other. Besides Texas In the USA, is almost the size of the whole Nigeria! And d USA has over 50 something states and every one of them is working fine! America is the most diverse Nation on earth..yet they are doing really fine! So why cant Nigeria do fine?? I think the problem is the curse on the black man. Believe me...even if Nigeria is divided into local governments, there will still be ccontrovery and underdevelopment. We all in Nigeria and Africa need a change In mentality. We need to love ourselves more and look out for d greater good of all and not just ourselves and our families. Lastly, I pity any one that will come and cuss me out.. Just know that u are cussing ur stupid self. If ure not mature, pls dont respond to me. Ive got no time. And yes I am Igbo...and A proud one at that[/s]!

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by PhockPhockMan: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Whr av ya been manchy?
I've been around bros, how about you?
Nairaland is too stormy these days, I've to be adopt view and go method
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by dned: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This same Okorocha that boycotted Southeast Governors meetings including SS/SE Economic Integration since he joined APC.

Why should the meeting be held at the instance of Rochas Okorocha who after defecting to APC did not care about the south east govs forum and the se/ss govs forums held mostly in Enugu.

They should not even attend because Okorocha does not represent the interest of majority of the ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by iukpe: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
.Yes they are jobless because Nigeria couldn't provide jobs for them....that's why they want biafra undecided

Simple!!!

If a child is arrogant and protests, when we can all see he has everything, we will call the child stupid and senseless.
But when a child protests because his father has everything but he is not getting anything and we can also see that, we will call the father to order.
If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. To show anger and discontent is not a crime but violence is.
The Nigerian youth of today, have realized that the people in power, our leaders, our fathers had no plans for the future of the youth in the midst of plenty. If they say, "No, youths you are wrong" the question will then be "...where is the plan?"
How can our leaders today lie down then at night to sleep?

In every state in Nigeria there are people who had the opportunity to better the lives of the Nigerian youth but they did not. They are also be the same people that want to use the same jobless youth against their own enemies. Its possible that at the end, or eventually they will turn around and negotiate with their enemy and simply say to the youth, "..you can go home now, there is no more problem"
Our youth must understand that their destiny is indeed in God's hands as well as in their hands.
The youth must fight a sensible fight for our future and that of our children. Avoid to fight with weapons of war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I've been around bros, how about you?
Nairaland is too stormy these days, I've to be adopt view and go method

I might follow suit soon
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Okanokan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
They have nothing to offer or say. They are too lily-livered to be attached with any importance.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Why does everything have to be about Jonathan when there's already an overwhelming consensus that he failed. What did the previous governments before Jonathan do especially for the South East? What is Buhari currently doing? I agree that more time be given to Buhari but that does not mean we should not analyse his government as we go.

First, the reason there is much focus on Jonathan is because he is a person that "was given MUCH"... and MUCH-MORE was expected of him!
*He was the first acclaimed PhD holder to rule Nigeria...... and much was expected from someone with such level of Education
*He was the first minority tribe that ruled Nigeria......We expected he would "know where the shoe pinches" and will tackle poverty in the ND
*He was the first Nigerian who assumed the Presidency by virtue of the death of his President...Such event is supposed to impact one's thinking about how "transient life is" and thus reduce the penchant for unbridled looting
*He was the first person Nigerians from all walks of life, "stood behind solidly" to insist on the full exercise of the constitution which says "If the President dies in office, his Vice must be sworn-in". Cabal forces tried to prevent this but Nigerians, especially the same Yorubas that are being ridiculed by his people (or his "Crocodile"Ibo associates), stood solidly behind him, sacrificing "blood and life" in the process
*He was again elected, after the first two years and given the freedom to start/complete whatever vision, if there was one, that he has for the country
*He was the first President that felt the need to divide Nigerians based on religion, even within the same tribe..., just to get re-elected
*He was the first Nigerian President to openly bribe Religious leaders (Oritshejafor, Olee-depo, el all) and Traditional rulers (Oba Akiolu, Oni of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, e.t.c), just to get re-elected! He desecrated that which most Nigerians hold dear!
* He was the first President of this country to elevate the status of "Tribal Militants" far and above that of the State Security Apparatus!
*He was the first President, despite the stupendous incomes from high price of Crude Oil, has nothing to point to, for those incomes
*He was the first Nigerian President that told us to our face that "Stealing is legalized and not considered corruption"! shocked shocked
*He was the first Nigerian President whose only answer to "serious National Issues" is "America will know"! grin grin

I can go on forever to elucidate on the unprecedented goodwill that Jonathan was dashed, by all Nigerians and how he squandered it but let me pause here.
It is not just that he failed, he failed abysmally, when he should have written his name in Gold!
I can easily accuse Buhari of "favouritism or hatred" if he does not do much for the East or West because he is a "Mallam" but what would l accuse Jonathan of, that for six years, he failed to put ordinary pipe-borne water in his native Otuoke... not to mention the "South-South as a region, ...let us even skip the East for now!

Should l also accuse him of "favouritism of the Moon"?

These are some of the reasons why Nigerians wont stop talking about him for a long time to come. SIMPLE.

Finally, we are right to criticize Buhari, to keep him on his toes but such criticism must be OBJECTIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE.... only then are we showing that we are ourselves, intelligent and capable of doing better.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by kaboninc(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

First, the reason there is much focus on Jonathan is because he is a person that "was given MUCH"... and MUCH-MORE was expected of him!
*He was the first acclaimed PhD holder to rule Nigeria...... and much was expected from someone with such level of Education
*He was the first minority tribe that ruled Nigeria......We expected he would "know where the shoe pinches" and will tackle poverty in the ND
*He was the first Nigerian who assumed the Presidency by virtue of the death of his President...Such event is supposed to impact one's thinking about how "transient life is" and thus reduce the penchant for unbridled looting
*He was the first person Nigerians from all walks of life, "stood behind solidly" to insist on the full exercise of the constitution which says "If the President dies in office, his Vice must be sworn-in". Cabal forces tried to prevent this but Nigerians, especially the same Yorubas that are being ridiculed by his people (or his "Crocodile"Ibo associates), stood solidly behind him, sacrificing "blood and life" in the process
*He was again elected, after the first two years and given the freedom to start/complete whatever vision, if there was one, that he has for the country
*He was the first President that felt the need to divide Nigerians based on religion, even within the same tribe..., just to get re-elected
*He was the first Nigerian President to openly bribe Religious leaders (Oritshejafor, Olee-depo, el all) and Traditional rulers (Oba Akiolu, Oni of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, e.t.c), just to get re-elected! He desecrated that which most Nigerians hold dear!
* He was the first President of this country to elevate the status of "Tribal Militants" far and above that of the State Security Apparatus!
*He was the first President, despite the stupendous incomes from high price of Crude Oil, has nothing to point to, for those incomes
*He was the first Nigerian President that told us to our face that "Stealing is legalized and not considered corruption"! shocked shocked
*He was the first Nigerian President whose only answer to "serious National Issues" is "America will know"! grin grin

I can go on forever to elucidate on the unprecedented goodwill that Jonathan was dashed, by all Nigerians and how he squandered it but let me pause here.
It is not just that he failed, he failed abysmally, when he should have written his name in Gold!
I can easily accuse Buhari of "favouritism or hatred" if he does not do much for the East or West because he is a "Mallam" but what would l accuse Jonathan of, that for six years, he failed to put ordinary pipe-borne water in his native Otuoke... not to mention the "South-South as a region, ...let us even skip the East for now!

These are some of the reasons why Nigerians wont stop talking about him for a long time to come. SIMPLE.

Finally, we are right to criticize Buhari, to keep him on his toes but such criticism must be OBJECTIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE.... only then are we showing that we are ourselves, intelligent and capable of doing better.

Lastpage!
[/s]

Like you are constructive and objective in your criticisms.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by unclejb2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rochas Okoroawusa is a big fool and is on his own. Anyday he vacates political office is the day his 4kup will be treated. Rochas is a scam and an ungrateful ediot of the highest grade. He used the APGA platform and pro-igbo sentiments and achieved power, then decided to sell out his people and backstab his kinsmen. Anyway there will always be saboteurs in every cause.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

Like you are constructive and objective in your criticisms.

Until your father has the mental faculty to be objective and stop crossing out posts, you will remain a SLAVE to Buhari and his People! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by unclejb2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
COCKCROW:
I think these so called leaders-Govs and Ohanaeze- are just self made leaders, not chosen by the masses, who forced themselves on us through intimidation, electoral violence and fraud without the divine and justifiable mandate to represent us the children of Biafra or even Ibos in Nigeria. Can anybody for the long years in the past mention any single Igbo's interest protected and pursued or meaningful development brought by these buccaneers in the whole of eastern part of Nigeria. In every part of Nigeria, our people can be murdered in cold blood, our people were deported in the so called united country, no single new federal government in the whole of Igbo land since the end of Nigeria-Biafra war, all the federal and state roads are in deplorable conditions with their inaction starring us in the face, our children our being marginalize in the name of quota system in federal school because mediocrity is celebrated in this country. Yet the so called leaders see nothing, feel nothing and say nothing. On any excuse our youths are been killed and many dumped eternally in the prisons. Nnamdi Kanu for more than one has been in detention for no just cause yet Boko Haram members who were unfortunately arrested are daily being released and financially rewarded. How many Boko Haram members, since their murderous onslaught on the innocent citizens of Nigerians have been prosecuted? More than 250 school children are still missing after been kidnapped by BH, many soldiers had died in the hands of these murderers. Had these beast called Boko Haram been Ibos could it have been handled the same way? Let the Govs and their Ohanaeze meet, it is not new to us they are doing the wishes of their slave masters and to serve their personal interest. Time will tell whom they are serving and what their end will become. Since the end of Nigeria-Biafra war why has these Govs and their Ohaneze leaders not been able resuscitate Kalagu Cement and Enugu coal corporation knowing the impacts on the unemployment level in Igbo land no Biafra land. Yet these evil men claim to be our leaders. Jehovah will judge them. Where and when has they agreed on any meaning and general interest of Igbo people. They may agree on this, to subjugate their conscience and the destiny of the whole Igbo race. For now our leader is Nnamdi Kanu!
U are a wise man. Nnamdi Kanu is only another agent of freedom. We all are. Biafra is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by kaboninc(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
lastpage:

Until your father has the mental faculty to be objective and stop crossing out posts, you will remain a SLAVE to Buhari and his People! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Agbaya.....

You run na.ked with shi.t in your an.us and sp.erm on your pe.nis on every thread wailing, whining and desecrating yourself, foo.ling yourself and disgracing manhood. People call you 'uncle' but you are a proof (and a special case worth mentioning) that maturity is not by age.

You must be from a home of fool.ish prostitutes to talk about fatherhood here. You are just a mistake what a huge disappointment to nature.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Agbaya.....

You run na.ked with shi.t in your an.us and sp.erm on your pe.nis on every thread wailing, whining and desecrating yourself, foo.ling yourself and disgracing manhood. People call you 'uncle' but you are a proof (and a special case worth mentioning) that maturity is not by age.

You must be from a home of fool.ish prostitutes to talk about fatherhood here. You are just a mistake what a huge disappointment to nature.

Hahahaa! grin grin grin

Now l know l have touched a raw button! grin grin grin

Na so e pain you reach, abi? shocked shocked

Go and Hug a live Transformer then ...or do the needful below! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by kaboninc(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Hahahaa! grin grin grin

Now l know l have touched a raw button! grin grin grin

Na so e pain you reach, abi? shocked shocked

Go and Hug a live Transformer then ...or do the needful below! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
[/s]

Lol. You wanked yourself.

Agbaya.....

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Awolowo greatest coward? if your father's slave master ojuku can be 4% brave as Awolowo, he would have win the war.
go figure. mkpi wink
haha how can otapiapia eater be brave? He can't even face tomorrow hence he otapipirized his miserable life

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by donodion(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Eh..Gba! Gba!! Gba!!!......Gbamu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Indisputable.!!!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by WIZGUY69(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
haha how can otapiapia eater be brave? He can't even face tomorrow hence he otapipirized his miserable life

idiot. stop quoting me.
failed blogger grin

mkpi
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by dned: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
unclejb2:
Rochas Okoroawusa is a big fool and is on his own. Anyday he vacates political office is the day his 4kup will be treated. Rochas is a scam and an ungrateful ediot of the highest grade. He used the APGA platform and pro-igbo sentiments and achieved power, then decided to sell out his people and backstab his kinsmen. Anyway there will always be saboteurs in every cause.

He used and dumped Imolites
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by richeso: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
lastpage:

Likely as old as your father ...... but certainly much more intelligent than him since he was the one that sired a nincompoop like you!

Now scram before l discharge some E-Slaps on your brainless head
undecided undecided

Ndiara

Lastpage!

you are nothing but a dumped corpse, i can hear your smell from here..Jesus!..
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

idiot. stop quoting me.
failed blogger grin

mkpi
f00l u wanna tell us u are a blogger
#loser
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by WIZGUY69(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
f00l u wanna tell us u are a blogger #loser
when in my post did I said I am a blogger grin it's official, you are a frustrated dunce. stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. thanks. wink
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

when in my post did I said I am a blogger grin
it's official, you are a frustrated dunce.
stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity.
thanks. wink
and u are free to spam my
#hypocrite
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
okwadatigbogal:
I pray this Biafra never sees the light of day! Nonsense! What exactly are u idiots agitating for? Almost all the ppl who want this Biafra are the broke asses from the east who are jealous of their fellow easterners success in other lands, so they want to truncate it by force. Almost all of them have never visited outside igboland and they sit down to talk nonsense, claiming injustice! How exactly do u want to fight and win this war?? Hehehe... u ppl are busy agitating and fighting in igboland when d so called war should be fought in other lands. How exactly do u want to control the so called war?? On which front do u want to fight? If u have balls..advance into other lands and see what will happen. In d civil war of the 1960s, the war was better controlled because migration wasnt that much, but as at today, controlling such a war will be very difficult because of heavy migration. Infact Igbos have the highest emigration rate in Nigeria. So if war breaks out, we will have d largest.casualty and we will definitely lose. We are not ready for any stupid war yet! We have no functioning seaport, no serious airport and other social anemities that will make it easier for us to wage war. A referendum will work better than dis war of a thing..because we will surely lose if war breaks out. You cannot fight war on many fronts and Igbos are scattered all over the place. Another issue is this unnecessary hatred between igbos and yorubas. What exactly is the cause of the hate?? I am igbo and d truth must be said. When u come to another man's land have some respect and regard for them. Why will u be claiming lagos is not yoruba land?? It is very bad and I cant blame yorubas for disliking igbos because of dis! Why dont u go and claim Kano?? because u know northerners don't take rubbish and they won't hesitate to kill u if u make such claim! Yorubas are naturally a tolerant ppl so making such claims has resulted to unnecessary bad blood. Besides..what's with all d crowning of eze ndigbo in every community?? Of what use are these useless traditional institutions in every single town outside Igboland?? There lies d problem of we Igbos! They cannot rule themselves and they hate being ruled! Biafra will be a disaster because the typical Imo man will never allow an anambra person rule over him and vice versa.the smaller states/tribes in d so-called biafra will suffer worse, because some igbo groups feel to big and they will never allow smaller groups or states lord over them. Igbos dont love themselvs at all...thats why u still hear stuff like osu, nwa nsukka, nwa abakaliki, and other derogatory comments we direct at each other. Besides Texas In the USA, is almost the size of the whole Nigeria! And d USA has over 50 something states and every one of them is working fine! America is the most diverse Nation on earth..yet they are doing really fine! So why cant Nigeria do fine?? I think the problem is the curse on the black man. Believe me...even if Nigeria is divided into local governments, there will still be ccontrovery and underdevelopment. We all in Nigeria and Africa need a change In mentality. We need to love ourselves more and look out for d greater good of all and not just ourselves and our families. Lastly, I pity any one that will come and cuss me out.. Just know that u are cussing ur stupid self. If ure not mature, pls dont respond to me. Ive got no time. And yes I am Igbo...and A proud one at that!

Wake up, it will help u grow up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Supporters At Supreme Court Ruling Today (pics) / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.