Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? (1182 Views)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base / Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by GEJman: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
From these pictures I screenmunched can any meaningful Nigerian tell me the difference between the current Kaduna State Governor Ahmad Nasir ElRufai and Nnamdi KANU?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by dunkem21(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a million times humane and better than El-Rufai ..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by Emmydek(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
I didn't view anything but one thing is you're a n online Biafran agitator.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by moderation2020: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Emmydek:
I didn't view anything but one thing is you're a n online Biafran agitator.

my friend we aren't here for joking tins, if u are idle go wash your mama's plates.
kids on rampage
Re: What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by speedyGonzales: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ahmad Nasir Elrufai is a "terrorist" and Nnamdi KANU is a "freedom fighter"... ...is that what you wanted to here?

Seriously though, "Ahmad Nasir Elrufai" is a shifty politician and one of the puppet masters controlling Buhari!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by Emmydek(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

my friend we aren't here for joking tins, if u are idle go wash your mama's plates.
kids on rampage

Lol! A Biafran's reaction

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? by brize(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
The difference is that el rufai is a british robot/slave used in enslaving the black race the more while the other Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter and a revolutionary.....

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Now On Wikipedia / Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders / A Word For Buhari, The Absentee President - Dailypost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.