Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,974 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. (941 Views)

Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week / 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
The federal University I applied didn't offer me admission for the second time, I got 202 in my Jamb and 192 in their post utme, but no admission. Just this afternoon, I got a message that I have been given admission into one college of education in my area. I have been thinking about it, I don't know whether to register for another jamb or accept the admission. After I have gotten the NCE certificate, I will then enroll for direct entry into any University of my choice. I really need your advice my fellow nairalanders. I'm in my early 20s please. Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove,
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page, this is very urgent and I need a serious advice. I don't want to make mistakes I will regret
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Drdonzeez(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
The federal University I applied didn't offer me admission for the second time, I got 202 in my Jamb and 192 in their post utme, but no admission. Just this afternoon, I got a message that I have been given admission into one college of education in my area. I have been thinking about it, I don't know whether to register for another jamb or accept the admission. After I have gotten the NCE certificate, I will then enroll for direct entry into any University of my choice. I really need your advice my fellow nairalanders. I'm in my early 20s please. Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove,
NCE,DE ?I don't think it's seemingly possible.you may accept the admission and take jamb again while in sch,that's if you're financially buoyant.
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Drdonzeez:
NCE,DE ?I don't think it's seemingly possible.you may accept the admission and take jamb again while in sch,that's if you're financially buoyant.
I'm not financially buoyant, so I can only further after getting NCE, get a job, that's teaching before furthering my education.
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Forfeit the admission.. Sit for UTME next year
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Forfeit the admission.. Sit for UTME next year
that will be wasting another one year at home bro
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
that will be wasting another one year at home bro
Acquire skills.. Learn a trade
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Drdonzeez(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I'm not financially buoyant, so I can only further after getting NCE, get a job, that's teaching before furthering my education.
If you're really interested in university Education,I suggest you forfeit this admission and concentrate fully on next year's jamb.since,you're not financially ok,scholarships will be of immense help to you while in school.cheers!
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Acquire skill and try another jamb
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Drdonzeez:
If you're really interested in university Education,I suggest you forfeit this admission and concentrate fully on next year's jamb.since,you're not financially ok,scholarships will be of immense help to you while in school.cheers!
. Thanks bro, I'm learning a skill, I will be 20 years next year. Just that, the institution I applied has disappointed me two times. I should have been in my second year by now.
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Acquire skills.. Learn a trade
i don't like trade. I'm currently acquiring a skill in my area.
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by omotolly22(f): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
take another jamb form
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Drdonzeez(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
. Thanks bro, I'm learning a skill, I will be 20 years next year. Just that, the institution I applied has disappointed me two times. I should have been in my second year by now.
Age is just a number,not a factor.A fulfilled life is the ultimate!
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Age is just a number,not a factor.A fulfilled life is the ultimate!
Thanks
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
i don't like trade. I'm currently acquiring a skill in my area.
Acquire more skills
Re: Should I Accept The Admission Given To Me By College Of Education. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
if we are checking it by age, me personally should be in my final year by now because I finish secondary education in the year 2010/2011 academic session but I just got admission this year in a Polytecnic and Glory be to God..i'm just 19years of age. I hope to apply for direct entry in a university after my ND program

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Education Without Focus / How To Win Argument(s) On Forums And Social Media. / Life After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.