Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium (8179 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,I'm glad you know yourself.... na fun, buh e dey irritating jare,every thread one opens must be tribalised...I just tire for Una.....esp you!
Fun?!?! Fun?! lord help us, what's fun about dishing out tribalism? @flokii I guess racism is fun too right? seriously Some people can be so dumb you wonder whether they're Gods creation. Tribalism is now fun?! have you ever experienced racism before?
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Observant: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt think this is tru

Children please don't be like this mental lazy black Africana who knows nothing about his history and refuses to research even with fact is starring at him.
Please help deliver Africa from these type of ignorant, brainless, senseless and inferior baboons in humanoid form bringing shame and disgrace to the black race.
Ther are plenty of them including the ones wishing to remain in the modern zoo created by Luggard.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Observant: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Of the stupidity of black people, they will soon be here to condemn this while they defend the contraption created by Luggard and Flora Shaw.
They will stop at nothing including killing over 3.5 Million of there own to defend it.

We have to say the truth sha, with this level of idiocy, I won't be surprised if black people are actually subhumans.
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by ademusiwa9: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2015
cool
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2015
beejaay:
this is even better to what the arab did to the black africans
Oyinbo slave, what did arabs do to us
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by doublex: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2015
sad sad but i have known about this for seven years, since i was 10.am also not suprised that many of the fellow blacks decades older than me,dont know.research people!
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by beejaay: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
IyaIode:

Oyinbo slave, what did arabs do to us

history is there for you to peruse on.....histories are not kept for you to joggle your memory but to serve as a guide to the future....am not one of your internet chest beating mouth leaking sycophant...i dont engage in name calling and abuse rather am here to learn and understand how the so called educated people like you think.

have fun madam, i aint ur enemy
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Rossikk(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Observant:
Of the stupidity of black people, they will soon be here to condemn this while they defend the contraption created by Luggard and Flora Shaw.
They will stop at nothing including killing over 3.5 Million of there own to defend it.

We have to say the truth sha, with this level of idiocy, I won't be surprised if black people are actually subhumans.
Your mother is subhuman. She's black ain't she? You too by the way, unless your colour is orange. Walking dunce calling himself subhuman.
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Shymm3x: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rossikk:
Your mother is subhuman.

Lol.

But you'd agree that a lot of black folks act like monkeys and they're slaves to white folks.

So, if that's the case, don't you think the ones who are naturally inclined to worship white folks and see them as superior beings, are subhuman?

The raayah chic on this thread is a classic example. I won't be mad if I were to see her in a human zoo like this one, to be honest. grin
Re: Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium by Shymm3x: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
To the slaves/monkeys saying human zoo stopped in 1920...I'll post a few excerpts for you. Anything to worship the white massa, no? Effing monkeys.

Human zoos: When real people were exhibits

These ethnographic displays died out after World War II. Oddly it was Hitler who first banned them. The last was in Belgium in 1958.
The organisers of Inventing the Savage claim that these "human zoos" were seen by 1.4 billion people overall - and that they therefore played an important, and so far unacknowledged, part in the development of modern racism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16295827

^^^Shockingly, it was Hitler, the same Hitler folks label as the "bad guy", that banned human zoos.

And again in 2014, they tried it in London, but there were protests against it, but they moved it to Norway:

Stop the Human Zoo of Black People in Norway

It is very sad that in the year of 2014 some people can have the idea of exhibiting people, any people - Human beings - but Black people in particular in a human zoo. Of course people who do that cannot claim to have the slightest knowledge of Black history and what such an exhibition means to Black people. A zoo is for animals, not for people. It is dehumanizing. What shall Black but also White children think when they see Black people in a zoo? It is just unbelievable.

It is claimed to spark a discussion on racism in Norway. Surely there are better ways than to re-create one of the darkest and most painful times of Black History.

https://www.change.org/p/lars-cuzner-and-stop-the-human-zoo-of-black-people-in-norway?recruiter=44901898

I hope the folks supporting and making excuses for this pathetic dehumanisation end up in a human zoo. Including the fvckers who love sucking white folks' nuts. I'll definitely pay to see you lot in a zoo. Effing monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' / Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones / Buhari Reconstitutes Standing Committee Of National Honours Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.