Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Biafra .? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra .? (918 Views)

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / 7 Reasons Why Biafra Will Never Happen / Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biafra .? by EternalTruths: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
In response to lygn19 question

Why Biafra.?

In Biafra, we have total control of our resources which we will use to prosper and secure our society

Unlike Nigeria where our resources are not fully under our control. Therefore denying the political structure the means to develop our land eg Abia state can't dredge Azumini river because of her insufficient cash despite the fact that she generates lots of money for Nigeria.

In Biafra, revolution is possible against corruption since we see ourselves as one people undivided by tribe or religion

Unlike Nigeria where Abuja will deploy Northern soldiers to thwart our revolution.

In Biafra, we share similar value system which is a good anti dote to unhealthy rivalries

Unlike Nigeria where our religious and ethnic differences have seen an unhealthy rivalries leading to death at times

In Biafra, Igbo technological innovations will see Africa rise out of backwardness

Unlike Nigeria where everything is oil oil oil.

Eurobomber lygn19

Pazienza Rose2014

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo Easternlion tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra .? by biafranqueen: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nna I am glad you opened this thread.
Why did we not force are Governors to perform?
Speaking of Abia, they recently saved N160 million from ghost workers. Where is the money now?
If we don't follow up and stay on top of what our leaders are doing in Biafra, do you think they will perform different from what is happening now?

I hope we can debate this issue without hurtling insults like usual.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra .? by EternalTruths: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Nna I am glad you opened this thread.
Why did we not force are Governors to perform?
Speaking of Abia, they recently saved N160 million from ghost workers. Where is the money now?
If we don't follow up and stay on top of what our leaders are doing in Biafra, do you think they will perform different from what is happening now?

I hope we can debate this issue without hurtling insults like usual.

Do you remember late Sam Mbakwe .?

Despite his desire to transform old IMO , he couldn't do much because of funds.

Even peter obi would have done much if the resources of Anambra were fully under his control

Also if you decide to hold them responsible, their Northern Nigeria friends will thwart our revolution
Eg See the event playing out in Taraba and Rivers. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra .? by EternalTruths: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lygn19

Lgyn19

You asked for a debate

Here we are

Give me your own reasons for One Nigeria.? cool
Re: Why Biafra .? by biafranqueen: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Do you remember late Sam Mbakwe .?

Despite his desire to transform old IMO , he couldn't do much because of funds.

Even peter obi would have done much if the resources of Anambra were fully under his country

Also if you decide to hold them responsible, their Northern Nigeria friends will thwart our revolution
Eg See the event playing out in Taraba and Rivers. cool

Can you please post the current declaration by IPOB, so we can be better informed.
Re: Why Biafra .? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
I was on ban
Re: Why Biafra .? by EternalTruths: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Naijapips02

naijapips02

See the answer to your topic above cool
Re: Why Biafra .? by naijapips02: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2015

Why Biafra.?

In Biafra, we have total control of our resources which we will use to prosper and secure our society

What resources?

Unlike Nigeria where our resources are not fully under our control. Therefore denying the political structure the means to develop our land eg Abia state can't dredge Azumini river because of her insufficient cash despite the fact that she generates lots of money for Nigeria.

I hope you are not ropping the SS into this?

In Biafra, revolution is possible against corruption since we see ourselves as one people undivided by tribe or religion

Unlike Nigeria where Abuja will deploy Northern soldiers to thwart our revolution.

So you want to tell me that igbere people will allow you kill Uzor Kalu? Or Umuahia TA? Abeg pass me some skunk,

In Biafra, we share similar value system which is a good anti dote to unhealthy rivalries

Unlike Nigeria where our religious and ethnic differences have seen an unhealthy rivalries leading to death at times

similar value systems does not make a nation. it might make a clan but never a nation. Diversity is the beauty of a nation.

In Biafra, Igbo technological innovations will see Africa rise out of backwardness

Unlike Nigeria where everything is oil oil oil.

nothing stops we igbos from developing those technologies in NIgeria.

Yet another trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra .? by EternalTruths: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:

Why Biafra.?

What resources?

I hope you are not ropping the SS into this?

So you want to tell me that igbere people will allow you kill Uzor Kalu? Or Umuahia TA? Abeg pass me some skunk,

similar value systems does not make a nation. it might make a clan but never a nation. Diversity is the beauty of a nation.

nothing stops we igbos from developing those technologies in NIgeria.

Yet another trash.

You asked why of which I told you

Instead of responding in a polite way, you kept insulting all through

Anyway the message has being passed cool

(1) (Reply)

Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! / Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped / Photos Of President Buhari At Anyiam Osigwe Lecture Held In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.