Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday (30824 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by ejisun53(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Something is wrong some where, why do Mohammad Adobe has to wait till this moment?
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by HARDDON: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Don
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by HARDDON: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Don
adioolayi:

Are you saying these like seriously hope you've asked yourself, thoughtfully, why GEJ lead administration failed to carry out AGF advice? GEJ was in the best position to sack the CCT chairman not PMB

He buhari not sacked everybody under Gej? Why spare this?

N kwaruption fights back
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by texazzpete(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

And the present one that loathes corruption is busy using the corrupt Umar as attack dog to hunt the equally corrupt Saraki, flawless.

I'm sure people were saying the same thing about the former customs boss, the recently sacked EFCC boss and all the folks being pruned down in NNPC.
Slow and steady, but Change is here!
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by TimeManager(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
WAILERS in their usual habit loitering this thread for plastic succour."Demanded #10million not COLLECTED"(i laugh in PDP)
"While the institution is increasingly diminished by the PALL OF SUSPICION"(PDP dey smell)
Unless the neccessary documents indicting him is produced like those facts provided against larmode,it is nothing but a plot that is dead on arrival.Danladi is very much aware of the magnitude of the tasks on his hands the reason he asked for security beef up.DANLADI TAKE A BOW AND GO! You have the vote of confidence of the general public.lets wailers wail,we cant help them because THEIR TEARS IS OUR PLEASURE!,THEIR PAINS IS OUR GAIN!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by CIMA129: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
u try
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by DrHighchief(m): 3:55am On Nov 10, 2015
He shud be remove like d way Sanusi L.S as CBN governor, abi. Pls dey shud allow him to do his work.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by naijaking1: 3:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Episteme2:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/agf-recommends-cct-chairman-s-removal-prosecution/225047/

These are the real crimes committed by GEJ: not removing people from office quickly just because their are Hausa Fulani!
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by awoluyi(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2015
With revelation of deep mess Nigeria is presently in, I believe that at fullness of time reproach will be taken away from our nation. When? I don't know. How? I have no idea. By who? I lack the knowledge. My hope and faith are based on God's promise that " I, GOD, WILL NEVER ABANDON MY PE0PLE PERMANENTLY". Nigerians, be of good cheers; our nation will be great.
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by Shine1177: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
anytexy:
I love people like you. Not all these Apc Zimbies. Tell me who is a saint among the two parties Apc and PDP? Even some top civil servants are corrupt. I have said it repeatedly, Buhari should forget the past and start afresh...if not we are making no head way.

The bolded is the only way forward. Our elders has a proverb that says "T'o ba fa gburu, gburu a fa gbo" it literally means; if you dig into the past too much, the past will come against you. If PMB use all his tenure to probe the past without providing the succour Nigerians aspire, he will suddenly wake up in 2019 to discover his folly. You know how politicians roll in our clime? They perform in the first 2 years of their 4 year tenure and start campaigning by the third year and the fourth years is for election. So those hailing President Buhari now should demand developmental project and not probes.
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by chizoba247(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Episteme2:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/agf-recommends-cct-chairman-s-removal-prosecution/225047/
why didn't Adoke and Gej sack and prosecute him. He will continue to do his job until he's found wanting. We will do the needful which PDP refuses to do. Now PDP is now advising PMB. what a Shame to PDP.
Re: Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday by naijaking1: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
chizoba247:

why didn't Adoke and Gej sack and prosecute him. He will continue to do his job until he's found wanting. We will do the needful which PDP refuses to do. Now PDP is now advising PMB. what a Shame to PDP.

Good question.
GEJ refused to take good advise and act, because he was scared stiff of Fulani people as a whole!
They could have easily come and defecated right on his living room couch, he would yell and threaten hell and brinstone, but whn he realises it's a Fulani man, he would simply ask him if needed toilet tissue to wipe off. He really wouldn't mind wiping him off himself, if it that would make things ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.