Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nairalanders Is This Fair? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Is This Fair? (717 Views)

NTEL: Check Out The "Fair Usage Policy" / Ntel's Fair Use Policy. (Must See If You Want To Use Ntel) / UMI Fair $99 - The Cheapest 4G LTE And Fingerprint Sensor Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Is This Fair? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
I ordered a laptop from konga,on getting home,i unsealed it.i discovered it was a mini laptop.I quickly sent a mail informing them that i would like to return it,but i was told they wouldn't receieve it,that i'd unsealed it. what should i do?
Re: Nairalanders Is This Fair? by abatically(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
rev14vs11:
I ordered a laptop from konga,on getting home,i unsealed it.i discovered it was a mini laptop.I quickly sent a mail informing them that i would like to return it,but i was told they wouldn't receieve it,that i'd unsealed it. what should i do?

Call 014605555. Tell then they supplied the wrong order. They will listen to u. Keep calling them everyday, they will ask u to return it and they will replace it or refund ur money.

I once bought a ps4 from them and it was faulty. I called and called, they later asked me to return it and I got my refund.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Fair? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
abatically:

Call 014605555. Tell then they supplied the wrong order. They will listen to u. Keep calling them everyday, they will ask u to return it and they will replace it or refund ur money.

I once bought a ps4 from them and it was faulty. I called and called, they later asked me to return it and I got my refund.
@abatically thanks for your input!
It's not like they supplied the wrong order--that's what i ordered.but on unsealing, i discovered it wasn't what i expected? I receieved konga's mail this evening informing me that they wouldn't take it since i unsealed it.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Fair? by lekjons(m): 3:09am On Nov 10, 2015
rev14vs11:

@abatically thanks for your input!
It's not like they supplied the wrong order--that's what i ordered. but on unsealing, i discovered it wasn't what i expected? I receieved konga's mail this evening informing me that they wouldn't take it since i unsealed it.
i was just about abusing them before i realized it's ur fault, u should've done ur research well before u order..
Re: Nairalanders Is This Fair? by Joel3(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2015
what is wrong with mini laptop. mini laptop is what I like this days. portable and on the move. for how much did you bought it?
Re: Nairalanders Is This Fair? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Joel3:
what is wrong with mini laptop. mini laptop is what I like this days. portable and on the move. for how much did you bought it?
i bought it #48500
Re: Nairalanders Is This Fair? by Joel3(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
rev14vs11:

i bought it #48500
OK. that's is a big buy for mini laptop can you have help with the configuration. or better still the model.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) 3G / #WHATSAPP Now Trending On Twitter! Went Down For Some Moments / Can I Travel To Canada With My Samsung J5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.