Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (52414 Views)

See What FFK’s Ex Girlfriend,Ada Uchegbu Said About Biafrans Joining APC(Pic) / Read What FFK Said Regarding The SO-CALLED EFCC Investigation / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by WisdomCanada(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Mogidi: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
FFK the next leader of the Yorubas

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
What's he saying

If you understand my point... Hit likecheesy
If you are so dumb to understand keep quoting me tongue

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by WisdomCanada(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin they are coming for u

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by EternalTruths: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Even fooools are counted wise once they stand on the side of justice fairness and truthfulness. cool

I hope Tofa dey learn. cool

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by EternalTruths: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
What's he saying

This is not romance story

The topic is far above your comprehension

Go back to the kitchen where you belong. cool

346 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by WisdomCanada(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
What's he saying
he is saying that the Biafra agitation has gathered enormous momentum lately and needs urgent federal attention, u grab?

234 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Seunbukola187(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
How dat one take affect my waking up 4am tomao?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by WisdomCanada(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

haha, Nairaland pls, not this nite grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

I understand perfectly, I just want him to repeat it tongue tongue grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
WisdomCanada:
he is saying that the Biafra agitation has gathered enormous momentum lately and needs urgent federal attention, u grab?
I grab plenty cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

FFK is the next leader of Biafra. He will achieve the feat that Ojukwu couldn't achieve before running away to coted'ivore. And of course, he will legitimately claim Bianca as his official reward for liberating the Igbo race.

241 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
The only reasonable Yoruba man, a formidable leader of the Yoruba race.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Mogidi: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
seunmsg:

FFK is the next leader of Biafra. He will achieve the feat that Ojukwu couldn't achieve before running away to coted'ivore. And of course, he will legitimately claim Bianca as his official reward for liberating the Igbo race.

Since you hate FFK what about this performing leader?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3056356_fayose_jpegb211493aabf610066561da88d49da3a8

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Gravanno: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
PDP losing = Biafra Agitation = Cowards.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Gravanno: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3056356_fayose_jpegb211493aabf610066561da88d49da3a8

Ibo fool, stop deceiving yourself.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Gravanno: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
FFK is the new Ojukwu. After fuccking Bianca he's now championing Biafra.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by obailala(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
More and more evidence to show that the whole secessionists agenda is covertly sponsored by a drowning PDP to destabilise Nigeria. But God cannot be mocked.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by LordMecuzy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
seunmsg:

So now my igbo brothers are praising this dude cos of his statements? even when he insulted the wife of our great leader Ojukwu..Politics is really funny...

Well to FFK that statement you made back then to ridicule the family of Ojukwu I'll never forgive you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Actually, I love the way FFK is playing mind games with biafrans. When next he talks about having intimate knowledge of another popular Igbo lady, I hope Igbo men will be bold enough to come out and defend him the way they are doing now.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by nwadiuko1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
The greatest yo.robber man dead and alive.....greater than awolowo

16 Likes

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by braine(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

God forbid!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Chimarto: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
I like this dude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Phame: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
You know why igbo as a race don't achieve things? They are confused, too emotional(this is what FFK is using against them...just work on their emotions and, you'll have them at your feet) and , they don't stand for anything.
FFK is now the new voice of the ipod miscreants.
It seems FFK needs a 'quikie' from Bianca ojukwu.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by JustOzito(f): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
seunmsg:

U forgot ur medicine... I tink u kept it under ur table. Edi.ot.

24 Likes

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by dridowu: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
FFK the next leader of the Igbos

A man that can't lead his home peacefully , will never lead the Odua lineage.

FFK will support pro biafra protest because he always have access to biafra babes 24/7.

FFK : Oko Omoge
FFK : Kuli Master
FFK : Kuli Browser

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by flosk: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
He simply meant that that the federal government should do something fast about them so that they won't bud and spread.

He said some times ago that this was the way bokoharam started and that The government of the day then treated them with kids glove.

Don't always be biased in analysing what anybody says. Either Apc or Pdp. keep an open mind.

Peace!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why other tribes dey fear make dem no part?...Seems these ibo people are the one feeding yoruba oo, with owo ile, egunje and tout money sad

9 Likes

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by bugzbunny: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Phame:
You know why igbo as a race don't achieve things? They are confused, too emotional(this is what FFK is using against them...just work on their emotions and, you'll have them at your feet) and , they don't stand for anything.
FFK is now the new voice of the ipod miscreants.
It seems FFK needs a 'quikie' from Bianca ojukwu.
Scratch face wat have u achieved?
Stupid useless fool frm d wasteland
Ur generation is doomed
Go to hell

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by oghenetega100(f): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Before biafrans get too excited they should realize that this is just a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend " nobody should take this man seriously, he should go and focus on his family kpalava!

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.