Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government (775 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / How We Arrived At N145 Price For Fuel, By Government / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by liumesty(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Recently the Redeem Christian church of God was destroyed by Govt Bulldozer
Some times Nigeria Government can be confusing, A church which was under construction was destroyed today by the Ministry of Urban Development and physical planning with a bulldozer.

This was located with the highbrow Obasanjo Hiltop along the Presidential Boulevard, Abeokuta.

Mr Adejuwon Soyinka, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor said the Governor Ibikunle Amosu has no hand in what happened to the church as the agency of government is only doing their job.

http://nolli9ja..com/2015/11/rccg-building-distroyed-by-govt-in-ogun.html

Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by Mogidi: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its part of "chanji"
Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by Dannyset(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Its part of "chanji"
I don't think at your level you need to be told to be objective! And you OP, what's confusing about the govt.?
Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by oduastates: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
So what exactly is your grouse?
Have you ever bothered to find out the reasons why.

Let me guess,non compliance with building codes.
Just building socially useless churches all over the place.
Why not build schools in the poorest areas and shape the pupils' characters.
Let me guess, free schools do not generate profits.
If I am right, hilltop is one of the best postcode in ogun state . I would not want a Nigerian church or mosque to bring the noise pollution they produce anywhere near where I live.

1 Like

Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by yomi007k(m): 2:44am On Nov 10, 2015
There is need to bull doze more grin
Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by Aromas: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2015
yomi007k:
There is need to bull doze more grin
You mean for the city to expand more in beautification grin
Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by yomi007k(m): 2:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Aromas:

You mean for the city to expand more in beautification grin

U get the picture.

And in place of dem, we shud have amusement parks, factories, food processing companies, refinaries etc

That way empoyment will be created n we will be solving our problems.

1 Like

Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by Pavore9: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2015
The questions that should be asked is, did the Church violate the law? lf they got approval from the ministry, who are the civil servants that issued it?
Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by PedroJP(m): 5:24am On Nov 10, 2015
yomi007k:

U get the picture.

And in place of dem, we shud have amusement parks, factories, food processing companies, refinaries etc

That way empoyment will be created n we will be solving our problems.

Na mosque dem go soon erect there to produce more beggers

1 Like

Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by miqos02(m): 5:33am On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: Church Destroyed In Ogun State By Government by yomi007k(m): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2015
PedroJP:

Na mosque dem go soon erect there to produce more beggers

Y ds olodo dey quote me?

(1) (Reply)

My Apology To Osibanjo/awolowo Family. Its Abomination for oduduwa Ade,musiwa / Uk: Muslim Who Condemned Paris Jihad Attacks Gets Death Threats / We Are Not Aware Of Audu’s Death –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.