Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

When Your Barber Is High On Weed - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Barber Is High On Weed (77870 Views)

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / When Your Building Planner Is High On Weed / When Your Barber Is A Professional Welder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by cartoonday(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Lmao.....igbo in action

1 Like

Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by femzysticks(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2015
chiedu7:

hahaha

#smh

1 Like

Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by femzysticks(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
chidifyn:
When u complained about d sun to ur barber!

dis one ehn..... grin grin grin
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by femzysticks(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2015
khalids:
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry

he's not doing bad

everybody get starting point

just advice him to get a premium hosting and make good PR
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by femzysticks(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2015
permanentgrace:
For that customer to still sit down there and allowed the barber to continue with the barbing, it shows how silly (permit me to use the word) he is. You obviously see your barber is mentally sick and you still allow him to carry on with the barbing. I mean that is absurd. What if he cuts your throat off in the process?

you must be an optimist or a realist
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by engrshakespeare: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
mrkings84:
God bless d mod that banned and unbanned me after 6MONTHS just because I asked peeps to check my signature and make extra money

The mod has enough foresight to recognize fraud
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by simplisity(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
O gini neme?
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by juman(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
That is hyper active barber. grin

Barber from outerspace.
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by LamiHandsome(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
gay barber...
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by permanentgrace(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
femzysticks:

Both
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by permanentgrace(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
femzysticks:

Both
Re: When Your Barber Is High On Weed by ejis1995(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2015
grin[size=8pt][/size] there weee over bad self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.